NBA Off-Season Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAL

Reaction score
Re: NBA Regular Season Discussion Thread

I love this little wave Baller is riding on Mike Miller. That name's gonna look nice in a few days when he's back to averaging 10 points when Wade gets back.

thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

Baller

Reaction score

I love this little wave Baller is riding on Mike Miller. That name's gonna look nice in a few days when he's back to averaging 10 points when Wade gets back.

Meh, I'm bored. I love Mike Miller, my game in real life is similar to his, and have been a big fan of his for a while before coming to the Heat.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score

I wouldn't say he's garbage, but he's not great. Come to think of it, we all have very, very similar players in Bass, Baby and Haslem (I'd rank them in that order, as well).

Baller

Reaction score

I wouldn't say he's garbage, but he's not great. Come to think of it, we all have very, very similar players in Bass, Baby and Haslem (I'd rank them in that order, as well).

Not saying he's great, not saying he is garbage. They are all solid role players for their team, and do their job and do it fairly well.

SAL

Reaction score

A garbage player doesn't mean a bad player, obv. since I said he was a great garbage player. It's a guy who hustles and does the little things. Since Davis has shown flashes as a scoring option, he's not really in the same category as Haslem. Not saying he's better or worse. But it's clear that Bynum is worlds better than Haslem. I mean, come on.

Baller

Reaction score

A garbage player doesn't mean a bad player, obv. since I said he was a great garbage player. It's a guy who hustles and does the little things. Since Davis has shown flashes as a scoring option, he's not really in the same category as Haslem. Not saying he's better or worse. But it's clear that Bynum is worlds better than Haslem. I mean, come on.

I never doubted Bynum being better then Haslem, Miller is far better then Barnes. Haslem is extremely important to the Heat, and Bynum is yet to play a full season. I think Bynum will be a great player one day, but he needs to stay healthy more importantly.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score

Well yeah, I mean...Bynum's the best C in the NBA.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

1. Haven't looked at the stats, but i am almost positive the Lakers have not had the best defense in the league
2. He is never healthy so how can he anchor it in a suit.
3. He is not a better scorer then Miller. Zero shot at that.
4. he better be a better fucking rebounder if he is a center, and Miller is actually a very good rebounding guard.
5. Miller > Barnes and it isn't even close.
6. When Bynum actually leads his team to a ring, instead of being a 3rd wheel, then talk to me.

1. The Lakers had the best 3pt defense and FG defense in the league the past 3 years when he played. They had the best defensive stats in the last two postseasons even over Boston when he played.
  2. Did you not see the guy just play 2 straight postseasons banged up and help his team get a ring?
  3. Bynum has been a double digit scorer as a starter throughout his whole career. He converts at a higher clip than Pau at times. He unlike Miller has not struggled to average 10 points over the past 2 seasons.
  4. Miller is a good rebounding guard, but La has the best defensive and offensive rebounding team in the league the past 2 postseasons with Bynum. (Cue Mak being pissed off about hearing LENGTH)
  5. Barnes has a higher defensive rating, allows a lower defensive per, and averages almost the same points and rebs over the past three years while playing less minutes that Miller. When you look at playoff averages there is a 0.4 ppg difference in favor of Miller, but Barnes averages the same amount of assists, 2 rebounds more, more steals, and shoots better percentage wise from both the field and three point range.
  6. We got Kobe and Fish for that. You know the guys who went to 7 out of the past 11 finals and won 5 rings :perv:
  7. Nice job by you not bringing Haslem into the mix because you know he is inferior.
What else you got?

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score

I never doubted Bynum being better then Haslem, Miller is far better then Barnes. Haslem is extremely important to the Heat, and Bynum is yet to play a full season. I think Bynum will be a great player one day, but he needs to stay healthy more importantly.

How is Miller far better than Barnes? Barnes is an elite defender, very good rebounder and decent shooter. I agree with Sal saying Miller is slightly above Barnes, but the difference isn't anywhere near what you make it.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

SAL

Reaction score

How is Miller far better than Barnes? Barnes is an elite defender, very good rebounder and decent shooter. I agree with Sal saying Miller is slightly above Barnes, but the difference isn't anywhere near what you make it.

We have a winner!

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

I need him to address the fact Barnes has the better rebounding, FG%, and 3pt% averages while being basically even everywhere else with Miller in postseason play.

He can't even say the sample size is too small as Barnes has played in and started in more postseason games

But...Pau's obviously the best big in the NBA, right?

Dirk is best PF
Dwight is best C
Pau is best swing big since he can play both spots

Keep up man :p