NBA Off-Season Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
Re: NBA Regular Season Discussion Thread

didnt realize i posted pretty much same thing as sal

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Utah Jazz ~ "We still suck on the road without Fisher"

When we're fully healthy that will change. We have been on a skid lately, but no need to worry at all. Once we can get the lineup of Wade, Miller, James, Haslem, Bosh then we will see how good the Heat can be.
Bynum and Barnes >>>> Haslem and Miller

Baller

Reaction score

Jose Calderon :lol:

Bynum and Barnes >>>> Haslem and Miller

As Sal would say, "This is PSYCH"

No way in hell Bynum and Barnes are better then udonis and miller.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Bynum has anchored the best defense in the league the last three years (even before Pau). Bynum is a better defender, scorer, and rebounder than both of them. Hell Barnes and Miller aren't that far off in production when you factor in rebounding and defense. Oh and last time I checked a hobbled Bynum was good enough for 2 rings, let alone a healthy one.

Do yourself a favor and see how bad Mike Miller falls off in every postseason as well dating back to his Orlando days.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score

He should've put Odom in place of Bynum, considering he's better and the comparison would be between bench players.

SAL

Reaction score

Bynum and Barnes are better than Haslem and Miller.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

I put Bynum because he still is being integrated back in like Miller. Barnes and Haslem are both out.

If I put Odom it is no contest as he is one of the top PFs in the league and killing it this year.

Bynum and Barnes are better than Haslem and Miller.
:eek:

Baller

Reaction score

Bynum has anchored the best defense in the league the last three years (even before Pau). Bynum is a better defender, scorer, and rebounder than both of them. Hell Barnes and Miller aren't that far off in production when you factor in rebounding and defense. Oh and last time I checked a hobbled Bynum was good enough for 2 rings, let alone a healthy one.

Do yourself a favor and see how bad Mike Miller falls off in every postseason as well dating back to his Orlando days.

1. Haven't looked at the stats, but i am almost positive the Lakers have not had the best defense in the league
2. He is never healthy so how can he anchor it in a suit.
3. He is not a better scorer then Miller. Zero shot at that.
4. he better be a better fucking rebounder if he is a center, and Miller is actually a very good rebounding guard.
5. Miller > Barnes and it isn't even close.
6. When Bynum actually leads his team to a ring, instead of being a 3rd wheel, then talk to me.

SAL

Reaction score

Where's the shocking part? Bynum is far better than Haslem. This isn't even worth arguing. Haslem's a garbage player, albeit a great garbage player, but still a garbage player. Bynum is on his way to having a polished offensive game, and he's a better post defender (if only because of his size) than Haslem could dream of being.

Miller's better than Barnes, but not that much better.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

When does Perk come back, Sal?

SAL

Reaction score

6. When Bynum actually leads his team to a ring, instead of being a 3rd wheel, then talk to me.

You're making this argument while propping up a guy who never won a ring and a guy who won a ring as like the 5th wheel. I can't argue with silliness from two different POVs at the same time, I'll exhaust myself. Psych and Mike Miller, coordinate your schedules so I only have to argue with one at a time.

Baller

Reaction score

Where's the shocking part? Bynum is far better than Haslem. This isn't even worth arguing. Haslem's a garbage player, albeit a great garbage player, but still a garbage player. Bynum is on his way to having a polished offensive game, and he's a better post defender (if only because of his size) than Haslem could dream of being.

Miller's better than Barnes, but not that much better.

Yes bynum is better then haslem, however, he is far too injury prone. Yes haslem is hurt right now, but that was the biggest fluke injury I've seen. And Miller is way better then Barnes. Udonis is not a garbage player, are you calling Big Baby a garbage player?

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score

I love this little wave Baller is riding on Mike Miller. That name's gonna look nice in a few days when he's back to averaging 10 points when Wade gets back.

SAL

Reaction score

When does Perk come back, Sal?

They say 2/4. But they have no reason to rush, unless they really care about home court.

Baller

Reaction score

You're making this argument while propping up a guy who never won a ring and a guy who won a ring as like the 5th wheel. I can't argue with silliness from two different POVs at the same time, I'll exhaust myself. Psych and Mike Miller, coordinate your schedules so I only have to argue with one at a time.

I never said that Mike never won a ring, but to say Bynum got the Lakers those 2 rings is ludicrous.