Most underrated videogames

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Super Crazy definatly deserves this push,hes AWESOME in the ring and one of the few who actually has a good attitude.If he was on ECW or SD he wouldnt be nowhere,so hes good on raw and deserves a IC title run for sure.

btman

Reaction score
He's Super
He's Crazy
He's SUPER CRAZY

Yeah I hope he keeps winning.

rory-fitzpatrick

Reaction score
oi mates! rory fitzpatrick here.

i think super crazy is a swell rassler and deserves a bloody push aye!

Reaction score
We have one for overrated, how about underrated.

I'd go with the Crash Bandicoot saga - cute, fun characters, exciting levels and challenges, and just all around awesomeness.

Ghost Recon could also grab a mention, as well as Gran Turismo

Kizza

Reaction score
Gran Turismo? Underrated? Crash Bandicoot is a bit baffling, I thought that was well loved too.

I'll say the game Rollcage for PC and PS1. Really fun racing game that was.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
WCW vs vs NWO World Tour imo is pretty forgotten mostly because No Mercy & WCW vs NWO revenge. Was very different from other wrestling games during that time in a good way and pretty much laid the ground work for the other two wrestling games I just mentioned for N64.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 doesn't get the love it deserves for the amount of characters they put in it, the fighting system, and the abilities they gave the characters

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Pharaoh & Caesar III. Old city building simulation games, they were reasonably well received critically iirc, but no one's ever heard of them now. It's a shame, they're ridiculous fun.

Mirror's Edge. Really really stylish game, totally forgotten. A sequel is in the works now though I think.

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition. Very cool game, I liked it as much as Gears tbf.

Didn't get enough lovin' from the audience.

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
Burnout 3. One of the greatest games I have ever played. So much fun, it's not even funny. If you ask someone, they'll say one of the newer oens, but none of the newer ones can match up to the third one.

Also, for any Star Wars fans, I remember Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy for the PC. It was a bit like a MMORPH or whatever they call it. Terrific game, I think I was basically addicted to it for about a year. Like nonstop addicted.

Kizza

Reaction score
I say GT because Need for Speed seems to get the biggest mention when it comes to racing games.

Need for Speed have it due to the sheer amount of games they release. Some of them have been pure ass (ProStreet), while GT5 has been a fairly big flop compared to what it promised. Forza is probably top of the racing game chain, Forza 3 is the racing game for 360.

Nitemare

Reaction score
Burnout 3. One of the greatest games I have ever played. So much fun, it's not even funny. If you ask someone, they'll say one of the newer oens, but none of the newer ones can match up to the third one.

Also, for any Star Wars fans, I remember Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy for the PC. It was a bit like a MMORPH or whatever they call it. Terrific game, I think I was basically addicted to it for about a year. Like nonstop addicted.

I've actually got Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy for Xbox - we play it on the 360 - its one of many games that are backwards compatible. We pretty much have every SW game for Wii, Xbox/Xbox 360, Gamecube, or PS2. We're kind of sick with Star Wars at my house. :D

As for the most under rated video game...of all time? Keep in mind people, I'm nearly halfway to forty, so my video game knowledge runs deep. That being said, I'll go with Maniac Mansion. Stupid fun game to play, and pretty good graphics for an NES game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maniac_Mansion