Finally ... The Rock Has Come Back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Who will be the Next Triple Crown Champion?

AJ Styles is the only man in TNA to ever hold the NWA, NWA Tag Team, and X Division titles in TNA making him the only triple crown champion. Who do you think will be the next triple crown champion?

I think Daniels, if pushed into the main event, he only needs to hold the NWA title once and he could do it.

Switchy

Reaction score
i reckon aj could win the nwa title soon and make him a four time tc champ (3nwa, 4 tag, 6 x) so if he wins that would be 4 triple crown titles. maybe joe by winnin the tag titles with someone. i reckon homicide might get a good chance if tna give him a push because he was a good roh champ and is good in the x division and tag team.

xtremebadass

Joe and Angle, tag champs? holy crap that would be soo sick

phantomgerald

it would be like angle-benoit all over again. remember when they were tag champs

Rell

Reaction score
It will be Daniels ^^ Joe & Angle vs Daniels & Senshi would be great

ChiWa

Reaction score
Right now Daniels is the only option. The rest of the NWA title picture didn't have to come up. Joe still has only one part. My bet is the Fallen Angel. maybe Truth in the X-division?

Mike1989

Reaction score
I feel that it would be Daniels or Joe or Angle all three could go into each division and win the belts. The only othter possibility is if RVD comes into TNA, he could win the x-division, then world and then te tag title maybe with Lynn.

MeenSween18

Reaction score
i'm gonna go with Joe... he's been so successful in every other area of TNA, it only seems natural that he will team up with someone, hopefully Angle

The Punisher

Reaction score
i'm gonna go with Joe... he's been so successful in every other area of TNA, it only seems natural that he will team up with someone, hopefully Angle

those 2 together could wind up being the best tag team in the division if it were to happen which I hope does cause they could give LAX a run for their money

X-Pac

Reaction score
My only bet is Daniels but I dont see him ever winning the world title so I dont think their ever will be another Triple Crown Champion. And Punisher lets not get carried away, even if they did team up I dont think they could give LAX a challenge for their title.

xtremebadass

Yea, there is not that many guys in TNA that could win the X and NWA titles to begin with, so I see Daniels or Joe, if Joe could get off his fatass and win the tag titles

bighustle233

Reaction score
Christopher Daniels. I can see it now, once Samoa Joe is healthy and has a run with the World Heavyweight Championship, we will see a feud between Daniels, Styles and Joe for the NWA World HW championship

kinganarchy13

Reaction score
Daniels got a main event push in 03 or 04 (when they were still in Nashville). he called out Jarrett, but that was about it. i can definatly see him in the World Title picture.