Finally ... The Rock Has Come Back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
probably captain charisma, Christian cage. all he needs to do is lose the title and go after LAX with tomko. and then he needs an X division title at some point. IDK, he was the first person who popped into my head.

Soulpower

I would say Christopher Daniels...since losing the X-Divison title he hasn't wrestled as much, but he's been hyping up his new gimmick (whatever it may be) with that gimmick he might get pushed to the ME scene and maybe even win the Heavyweight title eventually...He's pretty much the only one I can think of at the moment.

napalm

Reaction score
Angle or Joe...i don't need to say no more theu pretty much explain themselves.

napalm

Reaction score
You never know with TNA, could you have seen joe winning it when he first came in i couldn't

This Guy

I could because he always fought other X-Division stars so it was obvious since his debut that was the direction they were going with him.

I have to agree it will most likely be Christopher Daniels but probably not as soon as everyone thinks.

xtremebadass

Christopher Daniels is pretty far off from a championship reign, TNA is all caught up in Cage and ANgle as their main stars because they came from WWE, so the progress of making guys like Joe and Daniels champion is farther than before

phantomgerald

there probably wouldn't be another triple crown champ for a long time

xtremebadass

the only candidate at the moment would be Daniels, it is impossible to predict until someone wins another title for the first time

Markz

Reaction score
Somoa Joe, no argument! All he needs to do is get a tag team going and he will definatley win that title. Also he will most likely win the NWA world title soon enough.

MeanJean65

Reaction score
IF RVD joins TNA like he is rumoured too, I could definately see it being him

mefathiel

Reaction score
Joe -- though, really, with Russo behind the book, it could always wind up being Eric Young, all in one week. :/

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
If TNA actually pushed Ron Killings(which doesn't have a chance in hell of happening)then he could become the next Triple Crown champion because all he needs is a X Division Title reign(I don't even know if he's in the X-Division but oh well)

Abyss could also be the next TC champion if he gets a X Division Title run (but thats not likely)