Finally ... The Rock Has Come Back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cammy Dangerous

Reaction score
They should put Ron Killings in the X-Division and have him win the title. He'll fit there for his athleticism, plus it will make him a Triple-Crown Champion and make it seem as if managament still care about him. Can't be any more worse than what they are doing with him now.

xtremebadass

Ron Killings is interesting, someone above pointed him out, he does have the skill for the X division, he could springboard and all that, he should try for the belt, he could do it

Reaction score
i think it'll either be Christian cage, or Samoa Joe.they're both pushed pretty strongly.

Ron The Truth is doing that stupid shit with the movies or w/e and hopefully he will be put in the xdivision soon... or anywhere for that matter. the x division would suit his well though. as someone said, he's athletic enough to do all of the stuff in the x division, and could most likely put on some amazing matches with the likes of Jerry Lynn and Chris Sabin

Reaction score
Samoa Joe, he will win the TNA Tag title at Victory Road which makes him X-Division Champ, tag champ, and then he will win the TNA World Championship at Bound For Glory

J

Joe cuase if he wins sunday...Thats the tag...and all he have left to win is the main...and i see that comming soon...

This Guy

Don't bump old topics. easy prediction to make 4 months after the fact....sad if it doesn;t come true, thread closed though and a warning for TNAisWrestling for bumping.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
[YOUTUBE]MC0YWr--CPQ[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]lRzikZAtgfk[/YOUTUBE]​

JR on The Rock:
"The Great One is back 4 WM27! The Rock will host Wrestlemania. He looks awesome.

Dwayne Johnson's classic 'Rock' promo 2nite on RAW was the best thing on RAW in recent memory. Young wrestlers hopefully paid attention.

Stone Cold also did some classic, long promos back in the day. It's a lost art w/o question. Rock hit a grand slam."

Stone Cold on The Rock:
It was great to see The Rock back on RAW tonight…helluva promo from an electrifying cat. great stuff heading into Mania.
Chris Jericho on The Rock:
Congratulations to one of my favorite opponents and greatest rivals on returning to the WWE. The Rock is the BEST promo man of all time…
More:
Steve Corino: "Now THAT is a pop. Wrestling MISSED The Rock. WOW, I wish the Rock would have shot that promo in the 9pm hour. Now I am up past my bedtime. Night everyone. LOVED Raw (- Cole)."

Shane Helms:
"The Rock said f*** PG!! Lol I loved that promo!"

The Blue Meanie:
"MAN! The WWE knows how to MAKE moments! It was great to see The Rock tonite!"

Melina:
"It was extraordinary to see The Rock come back. WOW.
Cena:
CeNation. Rock was in rare form tonight. It was great to see him enjoying himself out there. Even if it was at my expense. I've been called alot worse. Just glad to see him back in action.
DISCUSS!

Kizza

Reaction score
everyone knew it was the rock, but they built up his entrance superbly. loved the shutting off all the lights, well played.

AF.

Reaction score
Was good.

Kinda sad that no star can cut a promo like that, nor garner such reaction these days. I'd say Miz is probably the closest to Rocky in terms of mic skills on the current roster.

Cena bitched out big time with that comment. JR spot on as always, although I wouldn't say it's a lost art, it's definitely underutilized and completely watered down though.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I don't wanna spoil myself by watching the videos in this thread, since i don't get Raw 'till tomorrow. Fucking awesome though.

Kylie

Reaction score
Ok I have to admit even I got chills watching that promo...

Cena's rebuttal is next week in a promo. Why waste it on twitter?

Exactly. There's no sense in saying anymore than he did. They'll work on something for next week's Raw and build it for then.