E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bradders

Reaction score
I am doing a pretty good BTB on another forum and I may bring it here but I have to change all the colours and everything....

Fatal 55

Reaction score
For those who are intrested... My ECW Nitro 12/01/07 Show is now up

Number One Contendor Is Now Reveald

xtremebadass

the Victory Road preview guide is now up check it out and leave predictions

MikeRaw

O forgot to leave predictions meanwhile guys can check out my btb...nice preview tho xtreme ill go post predictions

MikeRaw

I was bored so i decided to post this...
I just wanted to say how impressed I am since coming back to IWF a few days ago.Especially the btb section.Back a while ago in btb there were only a few main btb's,rumble time(mine),aow,impact,commencement,btw,monday night wars and wrestling gods...All were very sucessful and then every once in a while a new btb would come along,last a day and then leave....However upon returning I have seen about 6 new btbers around here which have impressed me.It seems each day we have someone new start a btb.They are all good and the btb section is now completely revived and great.Just wanted to say that its great to see.Discuss if you like....

The Leviathan

Reaction score
yes! I agree to that.. I think the BTB section here in IWF is getting bigger and bigger compared to other forum sites. And sometimes, I haven't reviewed some of it because there are lots of BTB to read and I also write my next show for my own BTB and I say sorry for those who I haven't checked for awhile....

The Anigma

Reaction score
The BTB section has resurrected from the dust...I remember XB was saying that on the old forum everyone left and he was the only one doing a btb...now on the new forum there's a new one everyday like mike pointed out and I also think it's great. But I have a question, why do you guys write BTB? I do it to work on my writing skills and it's also alot of fun for me to do...

MikeRaw

1)I love it because I watch wwe and Tna and i think of all these things they could do but dont and I like putting them in my btb
2)Its sort of weird because im not the normal writing type like I hate school,miss alot of classes,hatte doing alot of work...just enough to get by lol so I'm pretty much the complete opposite of nerd but I enjoyy writing,.....I ve been doing it for years
3)Ive met alot of cool guys on here doing it(Anigma,WG,Xtremebadass,CMS,LB,LK21and others) and so it makes it fun

Rated RJC

Reaction score
When did this forum start getting great again? I'll give you a clue, one of your fellow BTBers became mod. hmm who could that be?.....

MikeRaw

YOU COCKY SOB!
lol j/k
annyways jmay sort of just left us with nothing so im glad to see a great guy become a mod....

The Anigma

Reaction score
agree with mike LK your doing a phenomenal job...keep it up...