E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I was jking about the over cockiness, im all about modestly. Also guys dont put down Jmay he's a great guy but was busy with the efed and all i could understand its tough work. Oh and sorry for being not really active in BTB today, we all skipped school and played basketball all day in the hot ass sun so when i got home i was tired and didnt feel like reviewing any BTBs.

The Anigma

Reaction score
it's all good LK lol and I can understand that about Jmay

The Rated R CMStar

At least we got a replacement of mod. You are doing a hell of a job LK21

The Rated R CMStar

I just wanna ask you guys, in which matches have you been really pushed, you know, by the difficulty of a match. I say this because on my first PPV I wrote a 6 man HIAC and now I will write a Texas Bullrope Match, so in which matches have been really difficult to do?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Preview for Brain Damage is up! Check it out....
As for CMS, I think a falls count anywhere match is quite hard because you should have a description on the place where both competitors are fighting on.

Maxi

Reaction score
How many BTB's do you have maxi?

I'll be honest my lifes been hell lately, so ive just not been as consistent with my idea's, i had a major fall out with my girlfriend, add into that my exams, then i the school prom like thing, now ive got the flu and im wrecked. Will be able to get a few shows on the road now, as my new girlfriend, is easier to deal with and shes away on holiday for two weeks so ill be able to concentrate on a decent BTB hopefully :)

MikeRaw

WAWF:New episode up:prime Pain
This is written fairly breif though because only attitude warz (fridays) and raw impact(tommorow) will be written in full.This one will always be breif...check it out though...

The Anigma

Reaction score
Just a reminder to everyone that Raw and SmackDown will not be up this week because of Saturday Night's Main Event and if I were to do SmackDown, Raw, SNME, the tourney match and Vengeance I'd be overloaded. So there will not be a Raw or SmackDown posted until next week but remember this Saturday SNME will be posted. If you haven't seen the card yet check it out over at The Commencement...leave feedback on the card if you like...thanks. And eventhough I won't be posting anything in BTB until Saturday I will be reading/reviewing BTB's by the way the BTB section is looking great keep up the good work bookers...