E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Yer the one line responce saying good work... check out woteva... gets pretty old quickly. As for me i always respond by giving a full review saying what i thought was right and realistic and what maybe couldve been better. This way the writer knows what to change for his next show. Theres nothing more ennoying than after youve tooken time to make a long show and the only respons is good work... & a Cheap plug. I make sure to whoever leaves me anykind of constructive praisal and criticism to get back to them. That's why half my reply's to people's BTB's are well over four lines long half the time... :D

Switchy

Reaction score
Best of Both is up. My next show may be delayed a little because i'm away for te weekend (including friday) so when i come back my full attention will be getting my BTB tourny match finished.

The Anigma

Reaction score
check out The Commencement...SmackDown is up a day early...

Fatal 55

Reaction score
I said my Nitro was going to be up a few days ago but i ran into a bit of work to do so ive kinda delayed it... Ill defientley have it up 2morrow, ive written it all out but Formattin it's a bitch. It'll probably take a while so ill leave it for 2morrow night for those who are interested

The Anigma

Reaction score
looking forward to it Fatal just a reminder that SmackDown is up check out The Commencement...

The Ripper

Reaction score
Second show now up and it reveals the first PPV name.

MikeRaw

Alright...
So most of you know that I recently ended my Btb Rumble Time.It was a pretty succesful Btb and had some good followers.However after returning to the forum I started a new Btb which some of you may have saw..IMO it's crap.I have no ideas for it and just can't get into it.Anyways I have a new Btb planned out and I think it would be great.However I know you aren't supposed to start a bunch of Btbs in a row and so far I havnt done that in the while Ive been here so I dont think it should be a problem.However I pmd LK just to make sure so if he says it's fine you guys can look forward to my next btb which will have a backstory and such up tommorow....
Anyways this would be my full time btb and hopefully it will live up to rumble time so stay tuned....

The Anigma

Reaction score
looking forward to it mike...hopefully you'll stick with this one...lol j/k but in all seriousness I'm looking forward to it and I'll be reading and reviewing as always...

MikeRaw

Just to give a little hint to everyone it will be a TNA and WWE combined company..A mega company and wel youll see it when i make it..and dont worry ill stick to this one like rumble time lol

RKO-07

Reaction score
New Raw is up for Monday Night Wars ....

The Anigma

Reaction score
The official card for Saturday Night's Main Event next Saturday is up...check out The Commencement for the scheduled matches...