CWF - Staff Trash #13 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

awesome miz

Reaction score
I already told andrew, I gonna write this WAR and then, after friday, i gonna finally make my final opinion about staying or not, so yeah. Only thing adnrew,

'Is it because I've given Derrick and Lukas the power to run RIOT? Is it because they've failed to put a show up on time'

To make it clear, when I was co head writer or how the hell you called me, week i had the show, it was in time, then I quit, so yeah...

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I already told andrew, I gonna write this WAR and then, after friday, i gonna finally make my final opinion about staying or not, so yeah. Only thing adnrew,

'Is it because I've given Derrick and Lukas the power to run RIOT? Is it because they've failed to put a show up on time'

To make it clear, when I was co head writer or how the hell you called me, week i had the show, it was in time, then I quit, so yeah...

It's more the fact when everything came together it fell apart.

I'm going to allow Sam, SBS and Derrick writing for RIOT to prove to me what they can do.

There has been a few times where Derrick and Sam hasn't handed in a match and I'm sure working with SBS here you guys can easily prove me wrong and make RIOT the show it should be.

Do we all agree on the writing for the brands? I just want to see both RIOT & WAR at it.

Considering to make a December PPV that has RIOT vs WAR just to see exactly what we can do.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Like I said CWF needs some leadership so I want to get some more experienced writers in here to get everything on track and to get the staff working as a proper TEAM. Will definitely consider going to one brand depending on how many responses I get.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
I agree with Andrew. With the every word he said. I mean, I even agree with him removing me from the headwriter position, yes, I don't have much time and I'm the least experienced from Staff. However I agree with his ideas, I mean WAR vs RIOT was one of my ideas too, guess why we chose HBK to be GM when Hart is the GM of WAR.. Anyways, I'm all for his idea, so from now on Imma be like let's go TEAM CWF

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
WRITERS:
WAR
Andrew
Hoov
Awesome Miz

RIOT!
Derrick
SBS
Sam

If anybody else is wanting to write they can help RIOT.

This will be the writing members for respective brands.

Who will our new leader be? I do not know but this is how it's going to run from now on.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Has anything been done at all?

I see nothing, the show's late...

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Honestly, I would really like two brands as it spices things up in CWF but if we just don't have enough writers and TTers than we might need to consider going back to one brand temporarily. I hate seeing things so clusterfucked around here. We just need to communicate our problems and work like a team. Team CWF. Let's prove that we kick ass. Agreed?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Going back to one brand would be a lot suitable right now.

For the past three months RIOT has been around, the staff communication has dropped drastically and nothing has improved.

If we can agree, going back to one brand means we focus on the one show and there shouldn't be any problems. I am trying to be a good leader here but you've got to help me be one.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The Future of CWF (Every Member Read and respond)

It looks like we're going back to ONE show.

This leaves us with;

One Character only. We'll do this for about 4 months before allowing tag teams to come back. This allows us to give time for CWF and watch it become successful before doing another stupid thing.

Bret Hart will be our General Manager no matter what, he's a great choice, has pics we can use and we don't need the GM out every week.

I need to know what characters you want or if you want to switch to someone. We'll be making an update of this after Cyber Sunday.

WITH THIS BEING SAID;

CWF Champion vs. CWF Heavyweight Champion will happen on the WAR after Cyber Sunday. The winner will become the Undisputed Champion and we will have a King of the Ring style Tournament to determine the number one contender.

The IC/Hardcore belts will continue to remain, we will NOT merge the belt. We have a lot of people in CWF so three belts are doable however the Hardcore Belt might become something like a 24/7 belt which will see the title become busy and more fun for those who love E-Fedding.

ONE LAST THING!

Monday Night WAR will be renamed.

The following choices are;

Monday Night Main Event
Monday Night Nitro
Monday Night Smackdown!
Monday Night RAW

There is a poll, votes end in 2 days time.

If there's any question, feel free to post.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
wcw-nitro-short-intro-o.gif

CWF MONDAY NITRO FTW!

Hahaha I like it. Don't think I've seen it actually used. I'm thinking about dropping all my Mattitude guys and picking up Mick Foley. I would do a 3 faces thing with him.​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

[video=youtube;CrZkrEZ9C8Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrZkrEZ9C8Y&feature=player_embedded[/video]

'This is what I brought you, this you can keep. This is what I brought, may you forget me.
I promise to depart, just promise me one thing. Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.'

The crowd wondering who this could be, out comes Christian from behind the curtain. He ignores the entire crowd as they jeer him heavily. He heads to the ring as Justin Roberts announces him as Christian is in a referee shirt.

Justin Roberts: From Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Weighing in at 227 pounds, Christian!

As he looks out at the crowd, Christian makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, preparing for the match ahead.

Jim Ross: Well Matt, we've seen Christian win the CWF Championship and be handed it two times in recent weeks but tonight he is our spcial guest referee. Do you think he wil call it down the middle of use this to his advantage for the pay per view?

Matt Striker: JR, much like myself, Christian is an intelligent man and I am sure ta the will make sure that these two competitors lead their teams to brutalise each other otherwise he is not as intelligent as I give him credit to be.

As the commentators finish giving their thoughts, Justin Roberts gets ready to finish the introductions.

The lights suddenly go down inside the arena and the familiar whisperings of The Coven's theme begin to be heard throughout the arena.

YO, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?, STEPPING INTO THE REALM
OF THE DEADLY
SINISTER
VAMPIRE WARRIOR!

'Fangin' n' Bangin' hits the PA system and the crowd begin to stir, in fear and in hatred they boo the immediate entrance of The Coven. A fiery circle forms on the stage, and from the fire emerge Kevin Thorn, Ariel by his side and his minions trailing behind him. They walk out from the fire in that order as the crowd begin to rain down with boo's.
Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring, From Parts Unknown. Weighing in at 270 pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by The Coven, The "Master of Macabre", Kevin Thorn!

The blood thirsty cult make their ways down the ramp as a unit as the crowd continue to boo. Thorn does not take his eyes off of Christian since he emerged from the fiery pit. Ariel takes the lead and walks round to the side of the ring, she then props herself up and then gets herself into her signature bat pose as Kevin Thorn locks lips with her. Ariel then swings down and sits on the middle rope and allows Thorn to enter. However before the Coven can enter the ring they are attacked by Divari and the Great Kahli who have ran down through the crowd. Christian laughs as The Coven run back u the ramp to try and escape but are caught by Kahli with picks them up using his powerful Vice grip and throws them each off the side of the stage. Divari grabs ariel from behind whilst she is distracted by the attack on the other two members and drags her from the ring. He then carries then takes her to the Great Kahli who picks her up over his head and throws her down to join the other two coven members.

Jim Ross: My God what the Hell are Divari and Kahli doing Matt. They seem to be removing the other members of Team Thorn. God this is giving them a three on one advantage here tonight, surley Christian cant let this happen.

Striker: Wow, this is a brilliant strategy here by the great Hassan already. And Christian cant be to upset he is smiling. Kevin Thorn has to go three on one against Team Hassan only a few weeks before their CWF Chapionship Match Up at Cyber Sunday.

As medics run from the curtain to attend the the Coven members by the stage The Great Hassan’s theme hits the P.A. and the crowd immediately stand up and boo, Muhammad walks out on stage looking up towards the crowd before he spits down at the ground and begins to walk down the ramp. He stops mid ramp, he looks up in the sky and lifts both hands in the air, this signals backstage as Khali emerges through the curtain with Daivari following behind him. Both all three men walk down the ramp and to the ring.

Justin Roberts: From Detroit, Michigan. Weighing in at 243 pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by The Great Khali and Daivari, the "Arabian Nightmare" Muhammad Hassan!

Khali and Daivari remain ringside as Hassan enters the ring. He looks up in the sky and lifts both hands in the air again as the crowd rains down on him with boos.

Jim Ross: Well this is damn wrong there is no way that Christian can let this match go ahead as a three on one handicap match.

Matt Striker:
You'd think not JR, but remember that Christian is only thinking about regaining that CWF Championship.

Jim Ross:
You can't be serious Striker, Surly he has better morals than that. I guess we are about to find out he is talking to Justin Roberts now.

As Hassan hands his headdress to Daivari and gets ready for the match ahead, Justin Roberts continues to address the crowd after consulting with Christian..

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentemen I have just been informed by our special guest referee Christian that because the members of Coven are unable to compete in this match, it will now be a three on one Handicap match.

The crowd boo as Christian smirks and Kevin Thorn can not believe it. Hassan climbs into the ring to start the match up. The bell rings as Christian exits the ring and pulls out a chair before sitting on it. Hassan and Thorn both take a long look of confusion seeing the ref is sitting down before shrugging it off and locking up. Thorn is bigger and manages to send Hassan into the corner, normally the ref would break it up but the camera pans to Christian who is sipping on some water talking to the ring announcer. Hassan pokes Thorn in the eye that causes the crowd to stir.

JR: And it looks like we are in for pure chaos in this one here partner.

Striker: Christian doesn’t appear to be doing anything.

With Thorn being temporarily blinded Hassan lifts him up and drops Hassan with a scoop slam before bouncing off the ropes and dropping an elbow. Hassan goes for the cover but Christian doesn’t move infuriating the Great Hassan. This gets to Daivari and Khali on the outside who immediately go over and get in Christian’s face. Christian seeing Khali coming and wanting no problem quickly slides into the ring as Hassan has taken Thorn and has begun driving his shoulders into him. Thorn staggers out of the corner where Hassan hits him with a nasty snap suplex in the center of the ring. The crowd boos as Hassan goes for the cover and Christian counts.

1…
2…
Thorn kicks out

Christian Smirks as Hassan begins to argue with him. As Hassan turns around Thorn goes for a jab to the midsection but Hassan counters flipping Thorn to the matt. He then locks in a head lock. Christian then yawns and walks over to a fan in the front row and begins to argue yelling about being the true CWF Champion. Hassan continues to choke out Thorn who is fading out as Christian turns around he closes his eyes and ignores the submission manoeuvre. Christian then sees Kahli and Divari climbing through the ropes into the ring and he goes to check on Thorn when Thorn gets up and begins to fight his way out of the head lock.

Jim Ross: Christian is just toying with these men, he doesn’t care who wins he just wants them to brutalise each other.

Striker: Now this is a very smart strategy from Christian here, but he doesn’t appear to be to fond of the Great Hassan’s posse.

Thorn irish whips Hassan into the corner but does not realise Hassan tags in the Great Kahli. He then climbs the ring post to the second rope and begins to punch the head of Hassan. Before Thorn has a chance to do anything he is smacked by the Gret Kahli straight over the back and Hassan grabs Thorn under his legs and hits him with a powerbomb. As he climbs out of the ring he points and tells Christian that this is his denstiny and Christian hits him with the steel chair straight over the head.
Jim Ross: Bawh God did you hear that, he just hit him in the head with a Steel Chair, what kind of Referee is Christian.

Striker: Perhaps not the best move for Christian because here comes the great Khali!

As Christian stands in the center of the ring the great Kahli begins to walk over to Christian who climbs out of the ring and begins to run away straight into Divari who is wielding a led pipe. He smashes Christian over the head and as he turns around he walks straight into the arms of the great Kahli who locks in his powerful vice grip.

Striker: You cant do that he is an official, they are going to be suspended for this.

Jim Ross: I may not like this group of men but I can’t say that I would be doing anything different to that man right now.

As the crowd cheer as Christian lays motionless on the floor. Back in the ring Kevin Thorn, still unaware the tag has been made, begins to crawl his way over to the ring ropes and pull himself up. The crowd cheer as Thorn makes it to his feet. He walks over to a motionless Hassan, who is now bleeding from the Chair shot from Christian, and begins to pick him up. He then looks over at the chair in the ring and smiles. He picks up Hassan and turns him around lifting him into the air, eyes set on the chin in the centre of the ring. He hits the Crucifix Powerbomb onto the steel chair and then goes for the cover before realising there is no referee.

Jim Ross: My Gawd, Hes broken his damn neck Get a referee out here so we can end this.

Striker: That referee better be quick JR because here comes the Calvary for Hassan.

Kevin gets up as Daivari and Kahli again climb onto the apron and laugh at Thorn before he realises Hassan is not the eaga man. Thorn then Runs towards Kahli but is picked up with a scoop slam and driven back into the apron. Khali picks Up Hassan who walks out of the ring ropes only to be tagged in once again and climbs back into the ring, both Daivari and Kahli step down. Thorn gets to his feet and attempts to punch Hassan in the stomach and then hits him with the Kligermans Drop. Instead of going for the pin Hassan drags Thorn into the Centre of the ring and locks in the Camel Clutch. Thorn struggles to make it to the ropes but Muhammad Hassan pulls him back to the centre of the Ring. Divari and the Great Kahli cheer as Hassan continues to pull back increasing the pressure on Thorns lower back. After what seems like forever Hassan is kicked in the back out the Head by Christian who has snuck back into the ring. He cheers and raises his arms as the rest of the arena boo heavily.
Striker: Where the hell did he come from JR he was out cold a few seconds ago. But it looks like the official is back in charge now.

Jim Ross: Well god knows what else is instore for this match up, wait what the hell is Christian holing in his hand??

As JR stops talking Hassan turns around and is clobbered in the head by Christian who is wearing a pair of Brass knuckles. He Then pick Up Thorn and hits him with the Kill Switch. Christian looks at both men laying motionless in the ring and then angain picks up Hassan and hits him with the Kill Switch leaving him laying ontop of Thorn in the ring.

Christian then goes for the count.

1…
2…
3…
Here is Your Winne----

Before the annoucement finishes Shawn Micheals comes running down the ramp and slides into the ring. Christian looks confused wondering what is going on and is hit with Sweet Chin Music. Micheals calls to a stage had for a microphone.

HBK: Now no way is the main event of my Show going to be refereed like this piece of garbage has been to night so get me Mike Chioda out here right now so that we can have this match done the proper way. I am going to restart this match and Christian you are banned from ringside. So are the two of you. Now lets have this done the way it should be and give these people what they payed for a clean fight.

All three men are irate by the decision as the walk up the ramp Khali goes to punch Christian but he ducks and then hits the killswitch. He then turns to Daivari and begins to Chase him up the Ramp and out back. Leaving Khali motionless on the ramp.

Striker: What he can’t do that JR. Christian was doing an excellent job and Team Hassan won the match. He cant restart it.

Jim Ross: He can Matt it is his show he can do what ever the hell he wants he is Shawn Micheals the General Manager of Riot and your boss.

Mike Chioda cals for the bell as both men stumble to their feet still dazed from the events a few minutes ago. Thorn lunges at Hassan but falls to his feet. Hassan capitalises and locks his arms around Thorns waist and again hits him with the Kligermans Drop. He then rols Thorn over and goes for the cover.

1…
2…
3…

Here is your Winner at 39 minutes 43 seconds Muhammad Hassan.

Hassan drops to his knees and proceeds to do a prayer as the crowd boo heavily. Daivari and Khali join him in the ring eventually and Khali hoists Hassan up onto his shoulders as the team celebrate Hassan's victory.

06.jpg

Striker: My God JR Hassan has done it. He has pinned Kevin Thorn twice in one night.

JR: Yes matt, but to one has to wonder if he was able to do it without the assitance of Christian and the other members of team Hassan here tonight.

Striker: Of course he would have won JR don’t be such a spoil sport. After tonight I sure know who my favourite is to win at Cyber Sunday!!

JR: Oh you do, do you. Well folks I cant believe that is how that ended but Muhummed Hassan has pinned Kevin Thorn. I am just getting a message now that the General Manager of Riot, the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Micheals will be giving a special announcment about his actions here tonight and some other things aswell after we go off air so keep an eye out. Until next week folks.

The titatron shows a replay of the ending of the match and then Hassan, Daivari and Khali standing hand in hand at the top of the Ramp celebrating the victory as the cameras fade to black.

CREDIT: PEGASUS KID

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'll most likely stick around with Christian unless something comes up, leaning on Christian still.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
PegasusKid has informed me he will write for CWF as well and he wants to keep Cena.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
NITRO ALL THE WAY.

However I'm unsure about Punk. Also.. did Bronz tell you he's dropping Jericho? I'll probably drop Punk too, but I'm not 100% sure. However if I do, me and Bronz will make an alliance, a tag team or something.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Mkay. If someone's able to, please put the show up, I'm sick plus I gotta go to school. If not, I'll put it up when I return home.

Status
Not open for further replies.