CWF - Staff Trash #13 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
On the tag team note, Lewb has posted so I think the Outlaws have got this one well in hand. As for the tag team format, are we going to be sticking with that long? I dunno, I don't particularly like how it is, I always felt like tag teams should be about 2 guys, not the 1 guy...being 2 guys, if you know what I'm saying. I'm not saying this format is bad at all, I'm just wondering if we're going to keep it for long.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Well hardly anyone has been posting tags.

Now we've got four writers we'll try push it and if it lacks during WAR and nobody is posting then we will scrap it at Retribution and introduce second char privs.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Just adding a no to second character privs. I won't allow that to be added. Posting as one guy a week is enough, if they want to do more they can post in BTB or in the other sections of the forum.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
If Tag Teams don't work, I will add a third title seeing we have 17 or 18 on the roster

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Tapout need two promos from you seeing you're LOA.

Can you post this week in the Supershow Assignments and the one for the week after in here perhaps?

PPV Is on the 26th so we have time to set Christian/Orton feud.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Okay, I'll get something started tomorrow.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Thanks, Ants isn't too pleased with the result of the PPV. I will talk to him via Inbox and see what he says, waiting on his response right now.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
After discussion, Ants have accepted his loss and did it the correct way. He's looking forward to what CWF will deliver.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Christian faked a face turn, but ended up continuing as a heel.

TAPOUT - READ BELOW

This week - Christian takes Orton out backstage.
Following week - Christian continues to take Orton out this time explaining why he's taking Orton out. Anonymous GM reveals both will face off in a Singles bout or a Last Man Standing.

Week Three (Tapout returns) - Christian is in a match... at the end of it, Orton RKO's.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
This is looking good, whether a singles or a Last Man Standing, you guys can deliver and make this one good, and the way you've set it up is nice too, I'm looking forward to what we've got so far, with the scramble match, this, and Finlay vs Rock (I think that's the plan, right?) Retribution is gonna be STACKED.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Finlay vs. Rock will be happening... I will reveal that this week...

I've spoken to Ants.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
I have an idea for the Anonymous General Manager reveal. I'm gonna write a little thing, lemme know what you guys think.

[video=youtube;yidr_tSejvY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yidr_tSejvY[/video]

JR: Uh oh, Joey! Looks like we've got a message from our general manager.

Jim Ross grabs a microphone and starts to read something off of his laptop.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, We've got an important message from the Anonymous WAR General Manager. He says, “Tonight marks the birth date of our wonderful country the United States of America. For weeks now, I've held myself in secrecy but, in the spirit of the good ole' USA, it's time that a new era is born. It's time for me to quite acting like a scared little monkey boy and let it be known just who I am.”

As JR finishes the statement, he sits back down and the entire arena is hushed in anticipation of who exactly is going to be revealed as the GM of WAR. Just then, the lights dim and an orange hue sets over the arena. As that occurs, a familiar theme is heard.

[video=youtube;i5Fm59cWIyY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5Fm59cWIyY&feature=related[/video]

The entire crowd lights up and ignites as former ECW Champion Tazz emerges from the back. He stops on the stage to survey the audience as every member of it is on their feet. He then starts to walk down the ramp. As he does, pyrotechnics explode behind him.

200px-Tazz_2.jpg

JR: GOOD GAWD JOEY! IT'S TAZZ!

Styles: It's ECW Original and my personal friend Tazz! He's our General Manager?!

He walks around to ringside and grabs a microphone from the timekeeper. He climbs in the ring as the crowd continues to go ballistic.

JR: I'm still in shock! I can't believe this!

Styles: Neither can I, JR! Tazz is in the CWF.....and he's our General Manager!

As Tazz walks around the ring, he has a big smile on his face. The entire crowd starts chanting “TAZMISSION! TAZMISSION! TAZMISSION!” Tazz then decides to cut them off.

0.jpg

Tazz: Yo, Guess Who's Back?!

The entire crowd pops as they hear the sound of Tazz's voice. Tazz's smile is not fading here tonight. He lifts the microphone back up and speaks again.

Tazz: That's right peeps. It's me and it feels good to be standing in the middle of a CWF ring. Ya' know, when Vince McMahon first called me he said, "Tazz, I know you're the right man for the job because your tough, disciplined, and you don't take crap off of anybody!"And then, a few days later, I got a contract faxed over to my house in Red Hook and after I signed it I said, "Ya' know, I could just show up.....or I could get the press talking." More importantly, get the people talking.

Tazz stops himself to gather himself as the entire crowd is giving him a great reaction, still in shock and awe. Tazz then proceeds.

Tazz: You see, right before Vince McMahon got beat down and put up, he put out and M.O. To find somebody that the entire wrestling audience would love to see as the General Manager of this fine establishment. That's when Vince weeded through about a million offers but couldn't find somebody like me. So, he called me up, I crossed the “T”s, dotted some “I”s, and signed on the bottom line. But, enough with the chitter chatter, I know you people came here to see some fights so....

Just as Tazz is talking, Sheamus' music hits as Sheamus emerges from the back to a collection of boo's.

[video=youtube;ybjw-Stcr28]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybjw-Stcr28[/video]

sheamus.jpg

He walks down the ramp and looks none too thrilled to see Tazz or to be without the Intercontinental Title. He grabs a microphone from ringside and steps into the ring with The Human Suplex Machine.

sheamus-300x350.jpg

Sheamus: Oi there, fella'! So, you're the new WAR Gen'ral manager? Well, that's all fine an' good, but you see, fella', I don't care about that. What I care about is getting another shot at Chris Jericho for the Intercontinental Title!

Tazz: Well, Sheamus, you had your chance and ya' blew it. Ya' blew it big time, pal! And besides that, Jericho already has a title defense lined up tonight against The Miz. But Sheamus, don't you worry your little red head, At the next CWF PPV, Retribution, you are going to be entered into a 6-Man Scramble Match for the Intercontinental Title. How about that, big fella'?!

Sheamus: I want my title match now! And if you won't give it to me, I'm going to beat it out of ya'!

Sheamus starts to move toward Tazz but, as he does, the CWF Intercontinental Champion “Y2J” Chris Jericho runs down the ramp and into the ring.

JR: It's Chris Jericho!

Styles: The Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah is here to get Tazz's back!

Jericho turns Sheamus around and nails a Codebreaker. Sheamus stumbles backwards and is locked in the Tazmission from our General Manager. Sheamus struggles for a bit as Tazz wrenches it in. After a bit, Tazz releases the hold and Sheamus rolls to the outside. Jericho and Tazz celebrate in the ring.

JR: What a bombshell dropped on us! Tazz is our new General Manager and what an impact he has made thus far!

As Y2J and Tazz continue to celebrate in the ring, we cut to our next segment.​

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Nah man DDP for GM is a no deal.

We need someone better lol besides u posted this in staff chat lol

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
I posted t here on purpose. This is something we need to discuss. I didn't see anybody else taking the bulls by the horns and coming up with any ideas on the GM situation. Anon GM is super lame.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
HBK as General Manager would be cool, didn't we agree on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.