CWF - Staff Trash #13 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Those in red already announced

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Discussions for the 13th June Show

Right now it looks to be

Cowboys From Hell vs. Riley/DiBiase - Winner faces Henry & MVP at Extreme Rules
Drew & Mason Ryan vs. Highlanders (Sam's debut) - Winner will face Tag Champions on the WAR after Extreme Rules
The Miz vs. Glacier (Sam's debut)
Randy Orton vs. Finlay
Jericho vs. Evan Bourne
The Rock & Ryder vs. Christian & Sheamus

Promos from:

Christian - Speaks on having a title shot once again
Alberto Del Rio - Didn't turn up last week, promises to be here.
CM Punk
Kane & HHH Contract Signing
Cena will be speaking on his title shot
Anybody Else

Last edited:

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
Soooooooo am I off the card as far as matches are involved? Like, with an epic twist?

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Oh shit man he must have completely forgot about booking you man. If you want a match, I suggest we replace Cena with Jericho in the triple threat.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Josh Matthews: With me at this time, I have one of the three number one contenders to the CWF Heavyweight Championship at Extreme Rules, the tough Irish Bastard, Finlay!

Finlay comes into the screen to a mixed reaction from the crowd.

Josh Matthews: Finlay, firstly I was wondering if we get your thoughts on your upcoming title match at Extreme Rules?

Finlay: You can have my thoughts on it Josh, but first of all, let me go back to how you introduced me. You have with you, one of THREE number one contenders to the CWF Heavyweight Championship at Extreme Rules. I went into Vengeance and earned the number one contenders slot in a match against a man I had already defeated the week prior on War. Without a doubt and to be honest, without raising too much of a sweat, I beat him and felt as though I would be proud to call myself THE number one contender. I arrive at War last week, and the new champion, The Rock comes out, starts running his mouth and calls me out, just like he should to THE number one contender. And then what should happen before I get out there? The man who LOST at Vengeance goes out there and answers to the Rock. Really? What the hell gives Christian the right to go out there and take my spotlight. He had his chance at Vengeance, a chance which he rightly deserved in a match against me. He lost that chance when the Rock was named the new champion. He is supposed to go back down the ranks and earn the spot all over again, just like everybody else has to in this business.

The crowd boos, obviously flawed by there allegiance to Christian.

Speaking of attention seeking spotlight hungry little bitches, as far as John Cena goes, he can go back and get in line as well. He was in a match for the Intercontinental Championship at Vengeance and couldn’t even win that. What gives him the right to even think he can be in the same vicinity as me. All he does is rap every single word that he says, and people honestly tell me that my accent is hard to understand. He talks a load of crap every time he opens his mouth, and to be honest, his wrestling isn’t much better. His robotic five moves that he does in every match, it amazes me that he has ever been successful.

Josh Matthews: In all honesty you didn’t really answer my question about your thoughts about the title match. All you really did was ramble on about your other competitors. Would you care to continue on?

Finlay: I don’t even no whether I should consider this to be my chance at the title. How can you go into a number one contenders match and come out of it and all of a sudden you are not the only number one contender. Alongside you are two blokes who lost at the pay per view, so what gives them the right to even be in the match. I’ll tell you one thing right now; if I have anything to say about it, maybe Christian won’t even make it to the pay per view. And that reminds me, I do have something to say about it. Right now, I have a match against that spotlight stealing piece of stench called Christian. A Belfast brawl no less; a match that I am never beaten in because nobody can do what I can do in a no disqualification situation. Nobody can handle the pain that I can handle, and nobody can handle the pain that I dish out. Christian I tell you this for your own safety. You can either step back, out of the spotlight, and go back through the ranks and earn your spot instead of being a whiny little bitch, or you can step into the ring with me right now, and wish that you had never tried to take my spot!

Finlay pushes the microphone out of Josh Matthews hand which falls to the ground, and walks out of the screen leaving Josh Matthews looking quite bemused, as the crowd boos.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Replace Cena, have him do a promo

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The crowd are silent inside the CWF War arena, when suddenly a new, unfamiliar theme hits the PA system...

[video=youtube;-UwRcJDVBug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UwRcJDVBug[/video]

The crowd seem confused as the entire arena is dropped into a deep blue hue and snow falls from the sky. A shadowy figure appears on the stage with a full ninja costume on, resembling Sub-Zero of Mortal Kombat fame. The man walks down the ramp with no interaction with the crowd. No emotion.

Glacier2.png

He walks round to the ring steps and does a quick bow before walking up the ring steps and over to the ropes before jumping over them. The man then gives a quick martial-arts demonstration before being handed a microphone.

Glacier3.png

Glacier: My name... is Glacier.

Mixed reaction from the crowd, small nostalgia pop from anyone who watched WCW Saturday Night back in 96.

And I'm back. For those of you who do not know of Glacier.. I am a Martial Artist of the highest calibre. I have black belts in numerous fighting techniques including Karate, Judo and Kempo. I have proven myself around the world as one of the most calculating... cold-blooded and above all dangerous fighters to grace the world... and now, now I find myself bringing the coldness to the Championship Wrestling Federation. Now with new beginnings, fresh competiton tend to arise... so I'd like to just open up the invitation to anyone on the roster, to step up and see if they can stand face to face with the coldest... and most dangerous man on the planet today.

The crowd give a mixed reaction, intrigued by the ninja.

So there it is, my blood does still run cold... and I'm bringing the freeze to CWF and it won't be long until gold will be frozen stiff around my waist... and anyone who stands in my way?... well I suppose they'll be on the receiving end of a fatality known as the Cryonic Kick curtousy of the coldest man in the business today... me... Glacier...

Glacier drops the microphone, the lights dim and he walks back up the entrance ramp with the crowd still somewhat confused and interested in what he is all about. He heads behind the curtain as we await our next segment.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
It's cool if I wasn't booked man, I didn't mind, was up against Miz at first. Thanks for booking me a match though, appreciate it I guess.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
punk.gif

The crowd erupts into boo-ing as the self-proclaimed “Straight Edge Savior” CM Punk makes his way to ringside. He lets out a big yell and walks down to the ring.

JR: This next match should be an interesting one to say the least.

King: That's right, JR. I mean, HBK hasn't wrestled a match since his match against The Undertaker at WWE Wrestlemania 26. And now he steps back in the ring with a deranged lunatic like CM Punk? Not a real smart idea on behalf of Shawn Michaels if you ask me.

JR: Well, The Heartbreak Kid isn't afraid of anyone.

hbk7bn1lf.gif

HBK's music hits as the crowd breaks out into a massive pop. HBK makes his way out and continues with his ring theatrics. He climbs into the ring and is immediately attacked by Punk.

JR: What a malicious attack by Punk here!

Punk continues to beat down on HBK and has him beaten into the corner. The referee separates the two and Punk is led away. Punk then decides to go for a corner shining wizard but HBK moves out of the way and Punk goes crashing into the turnbuckle. Punk then crumples to the mat. HBK then taunts the crowd much to their delight as Punk struggles to get to his feet. As he does, HBK backs him up into the corner with a series of chops to the chest. Punk then gets a thumb to HBK's eye and stops the assault. Punk throws HBK into the ropes and tries to catch him with a clothesline but HBK ducks. HBK then hits Punk on the rebound with a flying forearm. As HBK hits the mat, he kips up and is on fire.

JR: My God, King! Shawn Michaels hasn't lost a damn thing!

King: You said it, JR! HBK!

As Punk gets to his feet, HBK goes for the Sweet Chin Music. As he does, Punk ducks and picks up HBK into GTS position.

JR: The GTS. This could be all she wrote!

As Punk goes for the GTS, Michaels slips out behind Punk. As Punk turns around, he's caught with the Sweet Chin Music. HBK goes for the cover.

3!!!

YOUR WINNER @ 5:26 “THE HEARTBREAK KID” SHAWN MICHAELS!!!

2181.jpg

HBK celebrates as Punk is stirring and rolls out of the ring.

JR: What an impressive return by “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels here tonight!

As HBK celebrates in the ring, we cut to the next segment.​

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
E-Fed Testing Ground

Just like PWMANIA, We're going to set up a E-Fed Testing Ground. Thinking of someone to play, wanting feedbacks? Post here!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Sounds of the violin and trumpets play as del rio begins to drive towards the ring.....

adre.gif

Del rio is being booed heavily by the fans as he has a huge concieted smile on his face as he brushes them off and enters the ring and begins to address the CWF universe....

Alberto1.png

Del rio:

My name, my name is Alberto Del Riooooooooooooooo! But you already know that! And I suppose all you people out here want an explanation as to why I attacked Evan Bourne last week, well that answer is simple. Its because I can!

Del rio pauses as the fans begin to boo....

Del rio:

You people cheer this luchador wannabe! All his high flying moves he learned them from us! He is nothing more but a joke, a fraud, and quite frankly he does not belong in this business! But knowing you may want some kind of revenge Evan it would be wise to know your place and not challenge me amigo! Because by doing so I will humiliate you in front of your fans! I will make you want to choose a different career! But hey I can always use some one to wash my cars!

A laugh from Del Rio as the fans boo...

Del rio:

So Evan understand I am already done with you gringo move on and face the beating I gave you last week like a man!

Del rio lowers his mic as his music plays and has a huge smile as the fans boo..

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
On titantron shows up logo of Z True Long Island Story and fans turns into huge cheer ...

Z_True_Long_Island_Story_0001.jpg

Theme of Z True Long Island story hits the sound system and Zack Ryder shows up ....

vlcsnap00003ot.jpg

Long Island iced Z - Zack Ryder

Thank you, thank you ! Welcome everyone to episode four, of CWF´s Z True long Island Story ! I´m your host, the CWF´s internet champion, Long Island Iced Z - ZACK RYDER ! Last week, something unexpected and never seen before happened ! I won my match, live on TV and I won it in two minutes ! In two damn minutes ! I won my first ever match here in CWF ! Thats unbelievable ! But this week... Everything is back in same line ! I don´t have match, only thing I can do is this show ! But don´t thing I don´t enjoy this show ! I do ! But...well... Match will be better ! But thats only CWF´s management fault that they not putting me into match ! And when they do, I win in two minutes ! But cause I don´t have match tonight, let´s just have some fun !

tumblr_ll4wh0z8SF1qf4nu1o1_500.png

All week long, I don´t have to prepare for match, cause I don´t have any and so, I was chilling all week long and I just come to every single city in USA and made a competition for best broskis ! And well thousands and millions of broskis came and tried to be an ultimate broski ! And not only normal fans and broskis came, but some of Legends came as well ! Everybody just wanted to meet me ! So, here is some footage of them !

UltimateBroskiSig.jpg

Picture+2.png

It was awesome to had there legends like these two guys ! You see, Zack Ryder is for them bigger legend than they are ! And thats truly awesome ! But not only legends of wrestling came ! But legends ... well ... Future legends of music came to see me and just to shake hand with me and this guy, wanted to have me on his next album ! And he wanted to name it after me - JB´s true teenage story ! Thats how I´m rolling all over the world ! Here is footage !

True-Long-Island-Story.jpg

It´s Justin Bieber himself with me ! Thats real deal guys ! But now to next thing ! I need to present you limited edition of "Broski´s drink" ! It´s absolutely new way to become ultimate broski ! You just drink it and in few hours you become ultimate broski ! This is how it works ! You will just drink it and every girl will just want to have you ! Look at it !

0261.jpg

I just drank it and now watch, what happened after two hours !

l.jpg

You can buy it in every shop in every country ! But pay attention how much of it you drank cause you can end just like R-Truth !

rtruthsmoking.jpg

So thats all the time we have for this week, I hope you enjoyed the show !

vlcsnap00006v.jpg

Of course like me on facebook, follow me on twitter, like all my videos on youtube... And take care, spike your hair, woo, woo, woo, you know it.... BRO !

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Alright Hoov and Bronz, I want your input.

AK's dropping Christian and I'm going to pick him up (Swerving him heel); keep him in title picture or not?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
GO!

mj9yeu.gif

Christian's theme song 'Just Close Your Eyes' hits the arena once again straight after he's already gone backstage after losing to Finlay. Christian doesn't high-five anybody, he looks frustrated as he heads towards the ring.

normal_309.jpg

Christian;

Earlier tonight, I lost... but I lost on purpose.

JR: What? Christian lost on purpose, I'm confused here...

That's right; I allowed Finlay to give me a savage beatdown... you wonder why the match was so short. I'm not exactly happy with myself at this very time, the past few weeks I've been on a losing streak. Not to mention the 'McMahon's cannot help what has happened from the beginning of the night, I've lost my opportunity to claim gold. I've lost the opportunity to become the next CWF Heavyweight Champion. All this was blown out of proportion and now Vince McMahon isn't around, I'll guarantee that I will get that very championship shot back. At Extreme Rules, I'll be there without a doubt. I'll enter myself in the match and nobody is going to stop me at all and I MEAN NOBODY!

The crowd begins to give out a mixed reaction.

normal_378.jpg

Who do you people think you are booing Captain Charisma? I'll tell you exactly who I am and exactly what my purpose is!

Christian slides out of the ring, picking up a Kendo Stick. He looks at Lawler.

Lawler: I understand your frustration Christian, I didn't think it was fair either.

DON'T LIE TO MY FACE JERRY!

Lawler: I wouldn't lie to you Christian.

Jerry, stand up... I'm just a man, a man who gets teased on. They think it's funny to give me something but I get screwed out like this? I've held this frustration in for too long Jerry. I know I can beat The Rock! I know I can become CWF Champion!

Jerry Lawler stands up and asks what now, Christian holding the Kendo Stick hits Lawler in the back, the crowd boo's, Christian continues a few times...

IF YA SMELLLLLLLL..........

The fans are jolted up from their seats as CWF World Heavyweight Champion The Rock comes out to a massive pop from the crowd. He rushes his way down the ramp as he grabs a microphone.

he Rock is majorly over as always. He walks around the ring, gaining momentum for his rant. The audience is going insane for The People's Champ.

ROCKMIC2.png

The Rock: What on earth do you think you're doing ya jabroni?! The Rock doesn't like what you're doing, The Rock doesn't like the fact you're bitching 'cos you're not facing me no more. The Rock doesn't care if he has to beat you, Finlay, John Cena or anybody else in the roster. The Rock knows he's going to layeth the smacketh on all of the CANDY ASSES! You can guaran-damn-tee that!

Christian slides back into the ring with the Kendo Stick in his hand. Christian speaks.

You know ever since you've became a Champion, the spotlight has been on you. The cheers, the fame... it's always about you Rock and I'm sick of it. These people didn't care about me, they only cared about you Rock. I don't need anybody's support, I don't need to be disrespected in a company like this. Seventeen years and I win the big one only for it to be snatched off me in a matter of days, now I'm here in CWF... Regardless of my losing streak at Extreme Rules... I'm going to BRING IT!

The Rock is about to speak but Finlay rushes down the ring with a Shillelagh as he hits The Rock from behind, this allows Christian to hit the Killswitch on The Rock. John Cena rushes down the ring as he hits the FU on Finlay. Christian slides out of the ring as John Cena goes to speak, Finlay slowly gets to his feet.

John Cena:

Ya kno-

All of a sudden Christian clocks Cena in the back of the head with the CWF Heavyweight Championship.

JR: This is poor behavior by Christian here.

Christian looks at Finlay who gives a small smile, Finlay goes to shake Finlay's hand but Christian walks over to the turnbuckle as he looks towards the crowd. Finlay asks what's going on? Christian responds by getting up on the top rope before leaping off hitting Finlay with a Tornado DDT. Christian picks up the belt as he walks off before looking down on the belt.

normal_861.jpg

The Anonymous GM noise goes off.

Jim Ross: Give me a moment...

Jim Ross reads the E-Mail, Jim Ross reads it out.

The Anonymous WAR GM says...

'Christian, next week you will team up with Sheamus to take on The Rock and Ryder'. But, you will also have another match, you are going to take on the former CWF Heavyweight Champion, Alberto Del Rio. If you can beat him in under five minutes, you will be allocated back into the Fatal Four Way'.

The show then goes to fade with Christian posing with the CWF Heavyweight Championship

normal_867.jpg

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Backstage Chuck Taylor is on the phone...

Chuck Taylor: Seriously? That sounds like a sweet deal to me!

HBK: What does?

Chuck Taylor: I've gotta go, talk later Mike.

HBK: Who's Mike?

Chuck Taylor: Mike Quackenbush has offered me better money then CWF to go back to CHIKARA. I'm going to do it.

HBK: You've learned nothing from me Chuck, I'm disappointed. I thought we had a deal going on here...

Chuck Taylor: Obviously not, you can go tell the General Manager that I'm out of here.

HBK: General Manager is Anonymous, we don't know who it is Chuck.

Chuck Taylor: Yeah well, I'm out of here. Cya!

Chuck Taylor walks out as we go back to ringside.

JR: Chuck Taylor quitting on HBK and the company right before HBK's match. I'm surprised!

Status
Not open for further replies.