BTB: Road To Wrestlemania XXX

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Good Lord almighty, I finished half way through it and took me about two weeks to finish up.

44e87e21d276079145d26cf1d1cb889d.jpg
Ding! Ding! Ding!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentleman the following contest is an over-the-top-rope briefcase on a pole battle royal match! The only way to win the match is to grab the briefcase that is hanging from the pole above, however the contestant will be unable to grab the briefcase once he is eliminated by going over the top rope. Only the final two contestants are immune from being eliminated from the match.

Ziggler, Bray Wyatt ,Air Boom ,Fatal Impact ,Big Show ,Cody Rhodes ,Jericho ,Mark Henry, 3MB, Sin Cara, Roddy Piper ,Zack Ryder & Yoshi Tatus ,The Awesome Americans ,Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett

Ding! Ding! Ding!

All the contestants in the ring looks at each other, then at the briefcase on top of the pole as they all run up and try to outdo each other to grab the briefcase. The Miz is close to grabbing it but is pull off, then Cody Rhodes is close as well before he too is pulled off. Everyone then struggles to get to the top as Air Boom climbs onto the top rope together and hangs onto the pole, looking at everyone as they do a double crossbody onto the pack of wrestlers in the ring! Air Boom is then up and poses towards the crowd before Jinder Mahal is up and tries to attack Kofi Kingston but Bourne catches him mid attack as Air Boom brings him by the ropes and nails a double dropkick, Jinder Mahal ends up rolling over the ropes!

Jinder Mahal has been eliminated at 1:04

Wrestlers are starting to get up as Heath Slater and Drew McIntyer are not too pleased with what Air Boom did. The remaining of 3MB both charge and knock down Air Boom as they start to stomp on them as the combatants are starting to raise hell in the Squared Circle. Ziggler and Rhodes are both gangbeating Big Show with a series of punches and kicks which brings Show to the corner, Ziggler then runs up and goes for a stinger splash but Big Show catches him and tosses Ziggler over the ropes but Ziggler lands onto the ropes to save himself! Rhodes however runs up and knocks down the distracted Big Show with a running dropkick which brings him to a sitting position! Meanwhile Slater and McIntyer has Bourne up and tries to get him over the ropes but Kofi makes the save and dumps Heath Slater out, the Bourne gets up and tosses McIntyer over the ropes as well!

Heath Slater has been eliminated at 1:34

Drew McIntyer has been eliminated at 1:36

Roddy Piper is seen taking on Wade Barrett as Cody Rhodes starts to kick the Big Show as he's down, Ziggler entering the ring as him and Sandow are all joining in on the 3 on 1 assault on the Intercontintal Champion. Fatal Impact and and Daniel Bryan are fighting as Mark Henry helps out by shoving away R-Truth and getting Dean Ambrose into a bearhug, Bryan then running up towards R-Truth but gets ambused from the Awesome Americans. Jericho is seen attacking Ryder as Tatus tries his best to pull away Jericho from his partner but Jericho turns around looks at Yoshi Tatsu with wide eyes, then grapples him as he throws him over the ropes!

Yoshi Tatus has been eliminated at 2:23

Jericho then continues on the assault as the Awesome Americans brings Daniel Bryan to the corner and starts to wail on him with a series of punches and kicks but Henry appears from behind and takes down Swagger with a running shoulder block. The Miz then turns around and tries to hit back but doesn't seem to work all that well as Henry gets The Miz into a bearhug! Piper is going wild as he knocks down Wade Barrett with a punch, then turns around and hits Dean Ambrose with a clothesline, then hits R-Truth with a kick to the gut followed by a DDT! Piper is getting fired up as he jabs Sin Cara several times before taking a hit as he crashes to the ground. Piper is moving around the ring and is loving the moment but he gets ambushed from Rhodes and Ziggler as Piper crashes to the ground. Rhodes holds Piper back up as Ziggler runs to the ropes and returns, hitting Piper with the Zig Zag! Rhodes then throws Piper over the ring to eliminate him from the match!

Roddy Piper has been eliminated at 3:34

The crowd starts to boo loudly as Rhodes and Ziggler celebrates in the ring but both gets double clotheslined from The Big SHow! Show then picks up and throws Rhodes to a nearby corner where he slaps Rhodes across the chest, Rhodes falling to the mat while comforting his chest. Jericho is seen next bringing Ryder to the center of the ring as he nails a Codebreaker onto Zack Ryder. Ryder looks knocked out as Jericho nods to the crowd but Ambrose appears from behind and holds him in place as R-Truth runs up and goes for a clothesline but Jericho gets out of the way and hits Dean Ambrose instead! Ambrose falls to the mat as R-Truth checks up on his partner but Evan Bourne comes from behind and hits a belly to back suplex onto R-Truth. Kingston and Bourne throws R-Truth to the corner as they team up on him with a series of stomps while Bray Wyatt finally gets a camera shot by throwing Sin Cara over the ropes, and looking over the ring to see him go out.

Sin Cara has been eliminated at 4:41

Bray Wyatt notices that everyone is distracted and decides to climb up where the pole is and attempts to reach for the briefcase but Air Boom sees it and runs up to Bray Wyatt and pulls him off the ropes, Kingston then nailing a Trouble in Paradise as Evan Bourne climbs onto the top rope where the pole is at and nails an Air Bourne onto Bray Wyatt! Evan Bourne is up now as they pick up Bray Wyatt and dump him over the ropes to eliminated him from the match!

Bray Wyatt has been eliminated at 5:34[/B

Air Boom advances towards where the Awesome Americans are at and starts the team assault on them. Rhodes and Ziggler both try and attack The Big Show from behind but Show turns around and glares at the both of them, grabs them by by the throat and nails a double Chokeslam onto Ziggler and Rhodes! Big Show then raises his arms in victory but Wade Barrett pushes him to the ropes and tries to knock him off over the ropes but is unable to. Big Show then lighly shoves Barrett away and hits the KO Punch onto Barrett. Barrett gets knocked down as R-Truth walks up and punches Big Show in the gut and goes for a takedown but is unable to, Big Show is finally annoyed and throws R-Truth over the ropes but R-Truth is still hanging by! Big Show then turns away as Jericho is on the offense on Big Show now, Dean Ambrose approaching his partner to apparently help him back inside but shoves R-Truth off the apron instead!

R-Truth has been eliminated at 6:56

R-Truth can't believe what he just witnessed as Dean Ambrose doesn't even take one glance at R-Truth, looking away as he starts to hit Daniel Bryan with several punches. Ryder is seen fighting Rhodes but Ziggler pops up from behind him and throws Ryder over the ropes to eliminate him from the match! Ziggler looks happy to have Ryder gone but Rhodes runs up and dumps Ziggler over the ropes himself!

Zack Ryder has been eliminated at 7:04

Cody Rhodes has been eliminated at 7:07

Rhodes laughs and looks away as the carnage inside the ring resumes. Wade Barrett sees the opportunity and climbs onto the pole and tries to reach for the briefcase but is unable to. Barrett then tries to scale the pole but gets pushes off the top rope by Mark Henry!

Wade Barrett has been eliminated at 7:25

Henry then looks up to where the briefcase is hanging as he starts to climb the ropes but gets pulled down by the Big Show. Henry and Big Show both have an intense staredown before both guys start to exchange punches between each other, trying to best the other man. Big Show then finally goes for a KO punch but Bryan grabs the hand from behind and jumps onto Big Show's back and gets him into the sleeper hold, Henry then kicking Big Show in the gut as Bryan lets go and Henry goes for the World's Strongest Slam and nails it! Big Show is down as Henry beats his chest and is proud of his accomplishment but Swagger appears and knocks Mark Henry over the ropes with his pure wrestling skills!

Mark Henry has been eliminated at 8:32

Bryan can't believe what he just saw and tries to attack Jack Swagger but The Miz pulls him off and nails a Skull-Crushing Finale onto Daniel Bryan. Swagger and Miz towers over Bryan as Rhodes and Evan Bourne are going at it now, Jericho and Kingston are sparring as well. Rhodes tries to go for a suplex but Bourne slips out of it and throws him to the ropes, Rhodes then turns around as Bourne runs up to Rhodes but Rhodes tosses Bourne over the ropes, Evan Bourne however lands onto the apron. Rhodes then looks at Bourne and goes for a punch but Bourne hits a shoulder thrust onto Rhodes. Jericho then hits Kingston with a Codebreaker as Jericho eyes Bourne still on the apron and runs up to him, executing a enzuigiri kick onto Bourne, knocking him off the apron!

Evan Bourne has been eliminated at 9:34

Ambrose is back in action as he throws Rhodes to the corner and starts to nail him with several punches, taunting him before hitting him with the Snapmare Driver! Bryan is still getting gangbeaten from the Awesome Americans but that ends as Big Show is up and boots Swagger in the face to knock him down, then picks up the Miz military press style and throws him over the ropes completely, crashing to ringside!

The Miz has been eliminated at 10:21

Big Show then looks around and sees Dean Ambrose trying to charge at him, Big Show then lifts him up military press style as well and throws Dean Ambrose as he crashes ontop of The Miz!

Dean Ambrose has been eliminated at 10:43

Big Show is smiling as he sees that his chances are getting better as he starts to climb the ropes and tries to retrieve the briefcase. Daniel Bryan is up and tries to pull him off but doesn't have the strength to do that. Rhodes and Kingston are up and are helping Bryan as Big Show is hanging onto the post, trying desperatly not to let go. Big Show then looks down as Jericho and Swagger gets up and helps the rest of the guys to get Big Show off the pole, everyone in the ring is ganging up on The Big Show. Big Show starts shaking his head as he's losing his grip from the pole, finally letting go as Big Show gets dumped to the outside!

Big Show has been eliminated at 12:18

Everyone is relieved that The Big Show is gone but Swagger quickly turns on Bryan and starts to beat on his rival as Jericho gets to work on Kingston, Rhodes then looking at both fights and realizes that he's left unopposed as he climbs the ropes and hangs onto the pole, smiling now. Rhodes then shows off by swinging around the pole in happiness but loses his grip and falls to the floor at ringside!

Cody Rhodes has been eliminated at 12:45

Rhodes is arguing to the referee about the call as the final four contestants are Daniel Bryan, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston and Chris Jericho. Swagger has Bryan by the corner and starts to kick him in the gut as Jericho has Kofi in the center of the ring and tries to go for the Walls of Jericho but Kofi shoves him away with his foot. Jericho goes towards the ropes as Kofi is up and hits Jericho with a flying forearm smash to the head of Jericho. Kofi then attacks Swagger from behind and hits him with a spinning wheel kick as Bryan brings Swagger to a corner and Kofi gets Jericho to a different corner. Both men then steps onto the ropes and proceeds to start with the 10 punches, then finishes at both Swagger and Jericho falls to the mat. Kingston then picks up Jericho and tries to toss him over the ropes but Jericho doesn't allow it and tries to throw Kingston instead. Bryan then has Swagger up and tries to bring him over the ropes but Swagger uses his strength and throws Daniel Bryan over the rope, Bryan still hanging onto the top rope as Swagger runs to the opposite side and charges at Bryan, Bryan then pulls the ropes down and Swagger falls out but is hanging onto the bottom rope still. Swagger and Bryan are kicking each other as they both struggle to stay in the match but Jericho comes up and stomps onto the both of them until both Swagger and Bryan has both been eliminated!

Jack Swagger has been eliminated at 15:34

Daniel Bryan has been eliminated at 15:35

Jericho and Kofi are the final two persons left in the match, therefore are immune to be eliminated from the match. Jericho turns around to face the briefcase hanging from the pole but Kofi comes up from behind and hits the Trouble in Paradise onto Jericho. Kofi then looks down and smiles as Jericho looks out of it, Kofi then climbing onto the top rope and jumps off it but Jericho hits the Codebreaker, knocking out Kofi Kingston! Jericho is all smiles now as he climbs up the ropes and is reaching for the briefcase but CM Punk appears out of nowhere and shoves Chris Jericho off the ropes!

Bradshaw: It's CM Punk! What's he doing here?!

CM Punk is laughing now as the climbs to the top rope and is within reach of the briefcase, and then has it by his fingertips as he is able to unlock it and wins the match!

Winner of the match and is the 6th Contestand for the Elimination Chamber match... CM Punk!

King: Oh come on, CM Punk isn't even in the match!

Cole: It doesn't matter King, it's an open Battle Royal, as in anyone can enter it!

CM Punk is seen celebrating while walking up the ramp as he's holding the empty briefcase in his hands, securing a final spot into the Elimination Chamber match for the World Heavyweight Championship. Jericho looks annoyed as CM Punk is yelling out to the crowd before leaving the entrance as the camera shoots to the back.

Backstage Segment

Kane is seen smiling as him and Summer Rae are both sitting down at the lockeroom nearby, holding hands.

Kane: I'm not gonna lie, I never thought that I would see true love after getting kicked in the nuts.

Summer Rae: Haha I know, I never knew what love felt like after I left that coward of a man and went by your side. I love you Kane, and I never want to leave you for anything in this world. Not all of the world's gold and riches will ever keep us apart.

Kane: I like the sound of that!

Kane and Rae both go into a kiss as the fans pop to see Kane and Summer Rae together untiil the camera goes somewhere else.

Backstage Segment

CM Punk and Curtis Axel are both seen backstage as they begin to make plans for the Elimination Chamber until Jericho storms by and gets into Punk's face.

Chris Jericho: What the hell was that all about assclown?

CM Punk: ... I have absolutly no idea what you're talking ab-

Jericho: Don't give me any of that crap! You had no right to enter that Battle Royal match! You lost your chance to enter the Elimination Chamber so why should I let you take my opporunity to enter the Elimination Chamber? Maybe is it because you think that you're the best in the world, or maybe is it because you have a pull with Paul Heyman running things in the WWE. Well let me tell you junior that you're screwing around with the wrong guy, and tempted to beat you silly right here for disrespecting me like that.

Punk: Oh I'm sorry Jericho, I was not aware that there was some unwritten code that I wasn't allowed to screw over the half-wits in this company. I'm not sure that you were aware of the rules of the battle royal, but was an open battle royal, as in anybody could've entered it. And since I lost my first opportunity then I thought 'heck I'll try it again', and it worked this time! You see Jericho, you have to try and try again to get something that you want, and if you're too stupid to get out of my way to accomplish my goal then so be it, I'll knock your ass to the ground if I'll have to.

Jericho is getting face to face with Punk now, not clealy pleasedon what he just heard.

Jericho: Since when have you been Mr. Courageous? You couldn't even beat Cena in the Hell in a Cell match last week on RAW, now how you do expect to beat someone like me? If you really were a man like you claim to be, then put your spot on the line against me and we'll see if you have what it takes to take on 5 other men at the Elimination Chambe Match. You owe me that much Punk, because from what I can tell you're nothing but a poser and you deserve to get horse whipped right now!

CM Punk: Spare me the method of getting me angry enough where I'll take on your challange Jericho. I mean that spot is mine and you're not taking it away from me. Now that being said I'll gladly take you on tonight for the final entry into the Elimination Chamber match, but don't think that I'll go easy on you. See you later tonight... assclown.

The Usos vs The Latin Teror

RAWWeek3UsosLatinTerror.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The crowd is hot for this match as Jey Uso and Alberto Del Rio are starting off for this match. Jey and Del Rio both get into a lockup. Jey gets the upper advantage by bringing Del Rio towards a corner and keeps him there for several seconds before hitting Del Rio in the gut. Del Rio then falls to the mat while holding onto his gut as Uso looks at Del Rio with a smile. Del Rio then shakes his head in anger as he lunges towards Jey and shoves him all the way to the opposite corner where he starts to hit some elbows to the head. Uso then pushes Del Rio away and goes for a savate kick but Del Rio catches the leg and pulls Jey closer, grabs the trunks and goes for a vertical suplex but Jey slips out from behind and shoves him to the corner then goes for a rollup pin..
1!

2!

And Alberto Del Rio slips out! Del Rio tries to fight back but Jey brings Del Rio to his corner and tags in Jimmy into the match. Jimmy climbs onto the top rope as Jey holds Del Rio onto the ground, Jimmy then jumps off the top rope and lands a diving headbutt onto Del Rio. Jimmy gets up and starts to stomp onto Del Rio but then brings him to an empty corner, where he starts to kick Del Rio in the chest several times then whips him to the opposit corner. Del Rio then runs up and goes for a running clothesline but Del Rio moves out of the way as Jimmy crashes onto the corner. Del Rio then turns around and hits a roundhouse kick to Jimmy as Jimmy falls to the corner, then Del Rio starts to punch Jimmy several times in the head. Del Rio is all smiles now and he throws Jimmy to his corner and tags him Homicide into the match!

Homicide enters the ring as he and Del Rio knocks down Jimmy on the floor and starts to kick him in various spots, then Del Rio lands a jumping knee drop onto the head befor the referee forces him to leave the ring. Homicide has a murderous look on his face as he forces Jimmy onto his feet and quickly lands an Exploder suplex onto Jimmy! Jimmy falls onto the mat looking stunned as Homicide climbs onto the top rope and looks down at Jimmy, then lands a diving double stomp onto Jimmy then throws up a gang sign to the crowd. Homicide then gets on his knees as he starts to choke Jimmy with both hands before the referee forces Homicide off of Jimmy. Homicide looks to be okay with that but quickly goes back down and starts to choke Jimmy some more! Homicide gets bored with the choking and brings Jimmy back to his corner and tags in Del Rio back into the match.

Del Rio looks to be excited to be taking down the Usos as he lands a stiff punch to the gut with Homicide holding him behind his back, then Del Rio lands a knee to the gut as Homicide drops Jimmy right there. Jey is jumping from his corner as he supports Jimmy but Jimmy isn't doing to well from the vicous assault from The Latin Terror. Del Rio gets Jimmy into a sleeper hold now as Jimmy desperatly tries to escape it but Del Rio has the hold locked in tight. Jimmy is moving around the ring but slowly gets into a standing position as it appears that he's ready to fall asleep but then starts to hit some elbow shots onto Del Rio. Del Rio lets go from the jolt of pain as Jimmy runs to the ropes and charges at Del Rio but both men ends up hitting a double clothesline onto each other! The crowd is clapping for both men as Jimmy and Alberto Del Rio are both climbing onto each other's respective corners, tagging in their partners for the hot tag!

Jey blasts into the ring as he knocks down the oncoming Homicide, then Del Rio as Del Rio rolls out of the ring. Homicide gets back up but eats a dropkick from Jey. Jey starts to yell to the crowd as he picks up Homicide and hits him with a Samoa drop! Jey then looks happy as he waits for Homicide to get back up and goes for a superkick but Homicide ducks and is setting Jey up for Da Cop Killa but Jey slips out and hits a reverse DDT onto Homicide instead! Jey then climbs onto the top rope and is getting ready for the splash but Del Rio tries to take down Jey on the top turnbuckle but Jimmy shoves Del Rio aside. This though is a big enough distraction as Homicide shoves Jimmy off the apron and sets Jimmy up for the superplex but Jey knocks Homicide back onto his feet and jumps off the top rope, hitting the splash! Jey then goes for the pin..

1!

2!

3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winners of the match: The Usos!

The Usos are proud with their work as they both celebrate in the ring before leaving the ring with all smiles. The Latin Terror doesn't seem to be too impressed as The Usos both pose towards the crowd on the ramp before leaving the arena.

------------------------------
Commercial Break
--------------------------------

Daniel Bryan vs The Miz

RAWWeek3TheMizDaniel.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The Miz has a cocky look on him as Daniel Bryan is mentally preparing himself at his corner with Mark Henry by his side. Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter are both yelling at The Miz from their corner as The Miz is all smiles, waiting for this matchup to happen. Both wrestlers approach each other before getting into a lockup to start off this match. The Miz plays it cool and gets Bryan into a hammerlock but Bryan slips behind the Miz and gets him into his own hammerlock. Bryan has the hold expertly held on as The Miz is rotating around the ring, trying to get Bryan to let go but Bryan instead gets Miz into a headlock. Miz briefly struggles to get out but shoves Bryan towards the ropes, then waits for Bryan to return but Bryan hits Miz with a shoulder block. Miz crashes to the ground as Bryan bounces off the ropes again and comes back to The Miz but The Miz goes for a dropkick, Bryan though sees it coming and grabs onto the legs as Miz crashes to the ground. Miz is now struggling as Bryan goes for a leg lock of some sort but Miz reaches up and gets Bryan into a small package pin!

1!

2!

And Daniel Bryan breaks the pin! Both men rushes up to their feet as The Miz rotates his shoulders, trying to look alpha male in front of Bryan but Bryan isn't buying it. The Miz runs up and tries to attack Bryan with a running clothesline but Bryan ducks it and is able to quickly grab Miz and toss him out of the ring! The Miz starts to freak out as Bryan starts to mock him inside the ring. Jack Swagger though jumps onto the apron behind Bryan and calls him out, Bryan turns around and looks at Swagger but Mark Henry pulls Swagger back down to ringside and starts a beatdown on him. Bryan is enjoying the scene but The Miz runs into the ring and goes for a cheap shot to the back but Bryan sees it coming and hits an elbow shot to the face of Miz, then runs up and hits a roundhouse kick to the head. Zeb Colter runs up and tries to break up the two fighting men but the referee walks up to the ropes and tells them all that they have been banned from ringside!

The Miz is freaking out in the ring now, exclaiming to the referee that he needs the support from his team, but the referee tells him no. Colter, Swagger, and Henry all leave the ring as Bryan walks up and hits a dropkick onto Miz, Miz crashing onto the mat. Bryan then quickly crawls up and tries to go for the dragon sleeper but Miz fights back and knocks Bryan onto his back, then wraps around his legs and tries to go for the figure four leg lock but Bryan pushes Miz away with his foot. Miz then turns around in anger and runs up to Bryan knocking him onto his back and landing a series of punches to the head. Miz is going into a fury as the referee has to pull him off of Daniel Bryan. The Miz snorts out his displeasure as he runs up and big boot's Bryan in the face as he tries to get up, Miz is not losing his angered look.

Bryan struggles to get up but Miz keeps on pushing Bryan down with his foot, then brings Bryan to his feet and hits Bryan with a discus punch to the head! Bryan falls to the mat as Miz starts to breath heavily, then picks up Bryan and throws him to the corner where he hits Bryan several times in the head with his fists. Bryan falls into a sitting position as The Miz crouches down and starts to swear at Bryan then slaps him across the face before backing up. Bryan is still in a sitting position as The Miz runs up and hits a running dropkick onto Bryan! Bryan falls onto his side as Miz gets up and yells in the ring, which draws a negative response from the crowd. Miz then waits for Bryan to get up and goes for the Skull Crushing Finale but Bryan counters it and performs the drop toe hold and gets Miz into the Yes Lock!

Miz struggles to get out of it but is unable to as Bryan has the hold secured on and refuses to let go. Bryan starts to yell out and is feeling that he's going to win the match. Bryan looks into the crowd and is ready to squeeze the hold on tighter but Jack Swagger reappears and stomps onto Bryan which causes a disqualification!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner via DQ... Daniel Bryan!

Bryan struggles to fight back as Jack Swagger has Bryan grounded. Bryan is looking like that he's starting to get angry but Zeb Colter enters the ring and starts to curse at Bryan. Bryan then tries to get at Colter but Swagger grabs Bryan from behind and executes the Gutwretcher Bomb! Swagger then looks down at Bryan as Miz gets up and both men places Bryan into a Double Ankle Lock! Bryan starts to scream out in pain as Colter crouches down and starts to mock him. Swagger and Miz both looks to be pleased with the damage being done to Bryan but Mark Henry comes running down the ring and slides inside, with The Awesome Americans all leaving from the ring. Henry checks up on Bryan as Swagger and Miz both act all cockly, believing that they both delivered the message that they wanted to give. Henry looks at the retreating men with angered eyes as the camera goes to somewhere else.

In-Ring Promo

Josh Matthews is in the ring

Josh Matthews: Ladies and gentleman, please welcome my guest for tonight: Brock Lesnar

Lesnar enters the stage and doesn't look too happy to be there as he walks down the ring and enters it, glaring at Matthews with pissed off eyes.

Matthews: Now Lesnar, I wanted to ask you a couple of questions if that is alright with you. First question, what are your thoughts on Sable breaking up with you after she allegedly cheated on you..

Lesnar goes into a fit of rage and clothesline Matthews to the ground. He picks him up and nails Matthews with an F-5! Lesnar doesn't look too happy and nails another F-5 and leaves him there in pain as he leaves the ring, and yells to the ground mentioning that he's beyond pissed now.

-----------------------------
Commerical Break
------------------------------

Fandango vs Ryback
RAWWeek3Fandango.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Fandango looks into the crowd as they are roaring for Ryback, who is looking for blood; more specifically Fandango's blood and Fandango knows it. Ryback is rotating his shoulders as Fandnago cowards towards his corner as Ryback goes in for the charge, knocking Fandango to the corner and gets in several shots to the body as Fandango is trying to protect his body. Ryback then backs up a few steps as Fandango pokes his head out to see where Ryback is as Ryback runs up and hits a running clothesline to Fandango, Fandango getting knocked down to the canvas! Ryback then looks down as Fandango is holding onto his neck but Ryback picks Fandango back up and throws him onto the corner, nailing more strikes to the cowarding Fandango. Ryback then yells into the crowd as he charges to Fandango again but Fandango hits Ryback with his foot as Ryback backs up a few paces, then runs up and hits a running neckbreaker onto Ryback!

Fandango briefly has a sigh of relief but looks surprised as Ryback instantly gets back up and is all smiles now. Fandango gulps as he tries to get away but Ryback pulls him forward and kicks him in the gut as he sets Fandango up for the ShellShock but Fandango slips behind Ryback and hits him with a low blow! Ryback develops a pained look on his face as Fandango goes behind Ryback and executes a russian leg sweep onto Ryback. Fandango whips his hair as he shakes his head while looking down at Ryback. Fandango then climbs onto the top rope as he prepares to jump, then looks at the crowd as he jumps and hits Ryback with a Diving Leg Drop! Fandango looks pleased with himself as he goes for the cover..

1!

2!

And Ryback easily kicks out! Fandango looks completely shocked as the crowd is fully behind Ryback now while giving off a nice pop. Ryback looks up at Ryback with angered eyes as he gets up and rams his fist onto Fandango's face, Fandango falling to the mat while holding onto his mouth. Ryback is smiling now as he picks up Fandango and hits a belly to belly suplex onto Fandango! Fandango goes back to his feet slowly while holding onto his back in angony as Ryback runs up to Fandango and executes the Meat Hook clothesline right onto Fandango! Ryback is back up as he rotates his shoulders, showing off his dominance as he lifts up Fandango once again and is ready to deliver another suplex but Fandango steps onto Ryback's foot. Ryback hops around while holding onto his foot, then looks at Fandango in anger as he charges at him but Fandango trips Ryback onto the ropes, then exits the ring as he runs up to Ryback and boots his head as he's hanging onto the ropes! Fandango then looks into the crowd nearby and poses towards them, then looks into the ring and looks pleased with his work but Randy Orton comes out of nowhere and throws Fandango back inside the ring!

Fandango looks surprised at Orton as Orton just stands there and laughs as Fandango can only shake his head in disgust but gets turned around by Ryback, Ryback then executes the ShellShocked onto Fandango as he goes for the pin...

1!

2!

3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of the match: Ryback!

The crowd cheers as Ryback stands tall as he's getting his arm raised by the referee, clearly pleased with his win but quickly looks over to Randy Orton as Orton enters the ring. Both men standing are now having an intense staredown at each other as they both exhange words with each other, but Fandango slyly moves around and postions himself in front of the two as he kicks both men in the groin with both feet as Orton and Ryback falls to the ground. Fandango then leaves the ring as he grabs a steel chair and enters the ring. He waits for Orton to get up first as he runs up to him and hits him in the head with the steel chair, Orton crashing to the ground. Fandango then whips his head back as Ryback gets up, Fandango then hits Ryback in the face with the chair as well! Fandango poses with the chair as he shows his dominance over the men but...

Fandango suddenly loses his confidence as Kane strides to the ring with Summer Rae beside behind him. Fandango then drops the chair as Kane enters the ring as him and Summer Rae both watch Fandango coward away from the ring, Kane appears to be smling as he he's holding onto Summer Rae's hand now. Fandango doesn't look to be pleased as Rae wraps her arm around Kane's waist as the camera cuts to the back.

--------------------------------------

Commerial

-----------------------------------

Chris Jericho vs CM Punk

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chris Jericho has a serious face on his as he looks at Punk, who is wearing a smug face on him. Jericho shakes his head as he runs up and goes for a clothesline but CM Punk ducks it then backs up a few steps. Jericho is looking really annoyed now as Curtis Axel jumps onto the apron and starts to yell at Jericho. Jericho is looking frustrated right now as he runs up to knock Axel down but Axel jumps off the apron and looks at Jericho. Jericho looks over the ropes and snorts out his displeasure but Punk comes running from behind and gets Jericho in a school boy pin while holding onto the ropes..

1!

2!

3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of the match: CM Punk!

CM Punk slips out of the ring as Punk and Axel both celebrate at ringside while backing up on the ramp, looking at Jericho's priceless reaction as they both point and laugh at Jericho. Jericho's face is turning beet red as Punk and Axel slap hands and both leave the arena quickly before getting a yelling from Jericho.

Roddy Piper/William Regal/Sable Backstage Promo

William Regal is backstage alone as he's talking to himself.

Regal: Oh man what am I going to do with Brock Lesnar? That man is beyond control now and I can't afford to get anyone hurt.

Roddy Piper: Well if you allow me, I can take him on as a guest at the Elimination Chamber in the return of Piper's Pit!

Regal: You sure you can handle that?

Piper: Oh yeah I've interviewed worse before. This'll be a cakewalk, trust me!

Sheamus vs Batista
RAWWeek3BatistaSheamus.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Sheamus and Batista are both warming up in their corners, both men are becoming physically and mentally prepared for their match-up that is taking place right now. Batista shrugs his shoulders as he walks up to Sheamus, Sheamus nods his head as he approaches Batista and they both get into a lockup. Both men appear to have equal strength as they are both unable to move on another, and eventually breaks up the lockup. Sheamus and Batista both look a bit surprised at that as they approach each other again, getting into another lockup. Batista is looking to having the upper advantage but Sheamus tosses Batista away from him completely, Batista though rolls back onto his feet and looks somewhat shocked that just happened.

Sheamus has a smile on his face as Batista looks to be getting frustrated now. Heyman tries to calm him down but Batista bursts into a fit of fury and charges at Sheamus, Sheamus ducking a running clothesline and throws him to the corner nearby and starts to hit some elbow shots to the head of Batista. Batista uses his strength though and shoves Sheamus away, Sheamus looking a bit surprised though as Batista comes charging at Sheamus once again, Sheamus thoughing landing a back toss onto Batista! Batista is holding onto his back as Sheamus locks his eyes on Batista, walking up to him and clubbing him on the back. Batista tries to run away from the assault but Sheamus hits a knee strike onto Batista's gut and Sheamus nails Batista with a snap DDT! Sheamus looks down smiling as he goes for the cover.

1!

2!

And Batista kicks out! Sheamus doesn't look too concerned because he has a lot of energy left still in him. Batista is helped back up from Sheamus as Sheamus sticks Batista's body through the ropes and pulls him back as he starts clubbing his chest with a series of fists. The referee tells Sheamus to bring Batista back inside to which Sheamus does, Sheamus then runs up and hits another knee strike to Batista, then tries to go for the White Noise but Batista slips out and hits Sheamus with a back body drop. Batista is up and starts to mock Sheamus now, showing some anger building up inside him as he goes down and gets him into the Rear Naked Choke onto Sheamus! Sheamus struggles to get out as Batista has the choke expertly done up, but Sheamus still tries to get out of the Rear Naked Choke. Sheamus is desperatly trying to get out of the choke but is unable to, however he doesn't give up as Batista applies more pressure to the neck of Sheamus. Sheamus appears to stop moving though as the referee checks up on Sheamus and sees that he isn't moving so the referee goes to ring the bell to end the match already!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner via knockout: Batista!

Batista is celebrating in the ring as Chrisitan comes into the ring and knocks both Batista and Paul Heyman outside the ring. Christian looks at both men as he motions with a nod that he's confirming his match against Batista at the Eliminaton Chamber, claiming that he's going to win.

END SHOW

Updated Card For Elimination Chamber:

Elimination Chamber Match for the World Heavyweight Championship:
Kane(c) vs Ryback vs Randy Orton vs CM Punk vs Fandango vs Curtis Axel

Non-Title Match:
Christian vs Batista

*If Christian wins, he gets to choose his opponent for Wrestlemania. If Batista wins, Paul Heyman gets to choose Christian's opponent.

Tag Team Championship:
The Shield (c) vs nWo

United States Championship:
Rene Dupree(c) vs Sheamus

Awesome Americans vs Daniel Bryan and Mark Henry

Piper's Pit with Roddy Piper: Special Guest Brock Lesnar!

So as most of you can tell, I kind of half assed the show half way through. I think for now on I'm going to shorten the matches to about 3-4 paragraphs and make the promos simpler just to get things going smoother. I hate to down my quality but hey, whatever gets my BTB shows up.

Edit: Smackdown preview will be up soon.

Reactions: 1 person
Reaction score
I like this dude, it's a fun way to approach everything some crazy ideas going.

Amazing how you can juggle this and UWF writing the same, I especially enjoyed the Royal Rumble PPV a while back that's what made me think about you becoming a writer for the fed :D.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Crazy way to start the show with that battle royal, didn't see the ending coming at all but it worked so well with Punk stealing the win to get his spot in the Chamber. The Usos and Latin Terror was a good read, nice to see the Usos continue their good run. Can't wait to see what happens with Jericho going forward with Heyman's Guys, should be a good feud if what I expect to happen happens.

By all means reduce the length of the matches and promos, as I said before make it simpler so that you can get through it. They main thing is the direction of the storylines and feuds so I personally don't think you need the blow by blow accounts of the matches. If others are looking to get into BTB's I suggest smaller rosters and one show a week rather than trying to create RAW and Smackdown.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
I like this dude, it's a fun way to approach everything some crazy ideas going.

Amazing how you can juggle this and UWF writing the same, I especially enjoyed the Royal Rumble PPV a while back that's what made me think about you becoming a writer for the fed :D.

Thanks man! I try my best to do both, but I guess writing for the e-feds is a more higher priority than my BTB is. I'm going to give it my all for the Elimination Chamber PPV however, since it's my 10th show on this thread. Also I didn't know that you thought of me for being a writer for the fed. Thanks alot!

Crazy way to start the show with that battle royal, didn't see the ending coming at all but it worked so well with Punk stealing the win to get his spot in the Chamber. The Usos and Latin Terror was a good read, nice to see the Usos continue their good run. Can't wait to see what happens with Jericho going forward with Heyman's Guys, should be a good feud if what I expect to happen happens.

By all means reduce the length of the matches and promos, as I said before make it simpler so that you can get through it. They main thing is the direction of the storylines and feuds so I personally don't think you need the blow by blow accounts of the matches. If others are looking to get into BTB's I suggest smaller rosters and one show a week rather than trying to create RAW and Smackdown.

Yeah I'm going to reduce the matches for RAW and Smackdown. Debating on removing Smackdown after Eliminaton Chamber, since I'm having the main events pretty much gonna be stared at Elimination Chamber anyways. Punk winning the Battle Royal was a bit of a booking mistake from the star but I guess it turned out good (was gonna have Bray Wyatt win it but I guess Punk works).

And without further ado... The Smackdown Preview for the week!

Bray Wyatt & Cody Rhodes vs Air Boom

All four men competed in the battle royal last week and they all failed to enter the Elimination Chamber match. Cody Rhodes went on a rant last week claiming how under appreciated he was to Paul Heyman, so Christian came him and got a victory over him. Now he's teaming up with the ever so dangerous Bray Wyatt and will square off against Air Boom. Will the unusual team of Rhodes and Wyatt prevail or will Air Boom prove once again why they are the most dominant team in the WWE right now.

Randy Orton vs Fandango

Both men are set to enter the Elimination Chamber match two Sundays from now. Fandango has been leaving his mark (literally) after taking out Ryback and Randy Orton, but retreating once Kane was making his way down the ring. Fandango fought Ryback last week but now he has a bigger problem to face, the former World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton; and Orton most definitely has his eyes on that title and will stop at nothing to win the gold once again. Will the ballroom dancer mark his place this week on Smackdown or will Randy Orton get overcome the mind games and beat Fandango 1 2 3.

Champion vs Champion: Big Show vs Rene Dupree

Both men have high hopes to be at Wrestlemania defending their respective titles, but fortunatly for Big Show nobody is challanging him for his Intercontinental title so far, but Rene Dupree isn't so lucky as he has to outbattle The Celtic Warrior Sheamus at Elimination Chamber just to retain his United States title. Which man will prove to one another on who is the best mid-card champion currently in the WWE?

Christian & Chris Jericho vs CM Punk & Curtis Axel

Probably the most oddest tag team match this year. Chris Jericho is being forced to team up with his former tag team partner Christian to take on two of Paul Heyman's Guys. Chris Jericho was in a little dispute with Christian just after the Royal Rumble, but it's no telling who Jericho is madder at; his buddy Christian or CM Punk, who screwed him out of entering the Elimination Chamber match. Can Christian and Jericho settle their differences and take on Paul Heyman's Guys or will Jericho try to avenge his lost on his own and cost him and Christian the match?

This and much more!

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
So now that I'm not a head writer for UWF anymore, I figured it's time to start booking this thing again! Almost dropped the whole thing and started a new one but I figured I finish this off first.

smackdown-logo.png

Opening theme song and pyro is playing as the fans are welcomed to the show.

smackdown-pyro-o.gif

In-Ring Promo

In a surprising start to the show, we see the screen fade to black and white as the nWo are making their way towards the ring! The crowd though gives them a mixed reaction as not only Kevin Nash and Scott Hall are coming out, but Booker T as well! All three enter the ring as the are all holding on microphones as the crowd is waiting to hear what they have to say.

ScottHall5.jpg

Scott Hall: Hey yo! Scott Hall here with my old buddy Kevin Nash and the former General Manager of Smackdown, Booker T! Now listen we're going to cut the chase and explain to you all why we're going after the WWE Tag Team Championship. Y'see we said that we're going to lay our mark down and finish up our careers with a bang! Well man I think the only way that we can do that is if Big Sexy and I team up for the final time and go after the tag team gold. Now you may be asking us if we're going to stop there and we're going to say 'hell no!'. Y'see Shawn we sent you a message last week on RAW, and that message is that everyone should stay the hell away from us. If we dare to cross the path of The Showstopper, well brothers I believe we will dare to cross anyone who wants to interfere with us!

Kevin Nash: What happened last week was nothing personal Shawn. You just had to come down and try to steal the spotlight from me once again, and that I couldn't allow Shawn. You've done that countless times and I'm afraid that now Scott Hall is back with me in the WWE, things are going to be different this time. I'm not going to take any of your crap anymore, and once I win the Tag Team Champions from these so called "Hounds of Justice" There will be no justice on what'll happenn at the Elimination Chamber and there sure as hell will be nothing that'll stop us. We're going to make it to Wrestlemania and we're going to take the spotlight for ourselves and this time Shawn, you'll be the one watching US from the sidelines!

Booker T: Yeh dawg, I can safely say that I'm tired off all the bullcrap that's been going around in the WWE for the past several years. Year after year it's people like John Cena winning the title, Undertaker making a one year appearance and character after character coming into the WWE, trying to make a name for themselves but their only job soon enough will be becoming easy meat for guys like Cena and Randy Orton. We're here to show you all what it's really like to be main eventers, and we're not going down ever because we're cool like that. We may retire one day but the spirit of the nWo will live on for ever! Now can you did that?.... SUCKAA-

Shawn Michaels' theme song plays as the crowd explodes from their chairs. Michaels appears on stage with a look on his face.

8oPmm9w.jpg

Shawn Michaels: Oh really? You think that simply hitting a couple of moves on me will leave a mark in the WWE? I mean I had my best friend Triple H hit me with Lord knows what 10 years ago and people hardly talk about that anymore, so what in God's name will make you two think that you have what it takes to have your name engraved in stone as the most groundbreaking Superstars in history? I mean not to toot my own horn but I think that I'm much more grounbreaking than the both of you combined. Now from I'm seeing over here, we have two washed up former WWE Champions and a former GM who want vengeance just because they don't get enough attention. Well guess what? The 1990's called and they want their cheesy main events back. I mean come on Scott Hall have you seen the shape that you're in? I mean hell I could roll you down a hill and I guarantee that you won't even be able to stop yourself from rolling you fat bastard!

Scott Hall: Oh yeah? Why don't you come down here and say it to my face brother, or are you too scared to get your ass kicked again from the most feared faction in wrestling history?

Michaels: Well hold on there buddy, I don't think that's a good idea for my heath. You see I'm getting a bit old here and I'm still recovering from my wounds from last week, but I'm not giving up on your challange for tonight. No sir I'm still going to kick your ass, but I asked for a little help from my newfound friends. Gentleman if you please...

The nWo looks confused until they hear a theme song play and see two people coming from the crowd.

The_Shield_Entrance-620x350.jpg

OOC: Ingore Ambrose

WWE Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns makes their way down to the ring through the crowd, then jumps the barricade as Michaels walks down and they all circle the ring. All three men enters the ring as the NWO, Michaels and Shield all brawl in the ring. The crowd is pumped for this as Booker T gets thrown out first, then Scott Hall and finally Kevin Nash as Michaels and Shield all stand tall in the ring while the nWo heads towards the back, not liking that they've been duped by Shawn Michaels.

A commerial break happens before the next matchh is announced

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ladies and Gentlaman the following contest is a tag team match and it is set for one fall!

Introducing first, Air Boom!

9RyWZ.gif

And introducing their opponents; the team of Bray Wyatt and Cody Rhodes!

tumblr_m1k4d7cOz61r6ekcuo1_250.gif
AwKik.gif

Bray Wyatt & Cody Rhodes vs Air Boom

Cody Rhodes and Evan Bourne both start off the match as they get into a lockup, Bourne gets the upper hand as he gets Rhodes into a hammerlock, Rhodes counters to a hammmerlock himself but Bourne executes an arm drag to Rhodes then gets him into an armlock. Rhodes gets onto is feet and does a headlock takedown to Bourne but Bourne lands a stiff kick to Rhodes in the head as Rhodes backs up a few paces. Rhodes then looks at Bourne as Bourne lands a dropkick to Cody Rhodes! Rhodes rolls away as he tags in Bray Wyatt to the match! Wyatt enters the ring and has a serious look on his face as he runs up to Bourne and misses a clothesline as Bourne hits a spinning wheel kick to Wyatt! Bourne is on fire now as Wyatt gets up as Bourne goes for a superkick but Wyatt catches it, throws his leg down and lands a running body avalanche to Bourne. Bourne gets up as Wyatt comes up to him and goes for a suplex but Bourne slips out and hits a reverse DDT to Wyatt! Bourne then grabs Wyatt to his corner and tags in Kofi into the match!

Kofi enters the ring as Bourne and Kingston both lifts up Wyatt to the top turnbuckles and tosses him over onto the canvas below. Kingston dances around as Wyatt is making his way up Kingston runs to him and lands a roundhouse kick to the face. Wyatt goes down as Kingston readies himself for the Trouble In Paradise but Rhodes has the ref distracted, then Kingston is distracted as Wyatt lands a low blow then the Sister Abigal. Wyatt then goes in and tags Rhodes into the match as Rhodes starts to wail on Kingston with a series of punches and stomps, then goes for the Cross Rhodes but Kingston turns over and lands a DDT onto Rhodes. Wyatt comes in but Bourne hits Wyatt with a springboard clothesline, Kingston hits Rhodes with a Trouble In Paradise and Bourne connects with a Air Bourne onto Rhodes. Kingston then goes for the cover. 1...2...3!

Winners of the match: Air Boom!

300px-Air_Boom_1.JPG

Rhodes and Wyatt leaves the ring as Air Boom celebrates in the ring. Rhodes looks to be hurt and angry as Air Boom seems pleased with their win.

Backstage Promo

Sheamus and Rene Dupree are seen backstage together

url

Sheamus: So how does it feel going up against a man twice your size tonight? If I were you right now I'd be shaking in my boots. Better hope that Big Show leaves you in one piece before our match at Elimination Chamber.

Rene Dupree: You think you're funny, eh? Well maybe I should smack your drunken Irish ass right here mon ami?

Sheamus: No, you need to save your energy for The Big Show. I'm sure he's going to want you to do your best before he crushes your French ass like a bug!

Sheamus leaves Dupree as Dupree doesn't look impressed with Sheamus

Backstage Promo

lopp.jpeg

Paul Heyman is shown backstage with CM Punk and Curtis Axel

Paul Heyman: So once again we're here with an important task: and that's to make sure that we show the two Canadians who's the boss in the WWE! Tonight we will form as one and we will take down Chris Jericho and Christian so we can deny them the privilage for them to have bragging rights over us! Chrisitan is a threat to our WWE Championship belt and Chris Jericho is developing to being a threat. We have to neutralize Jericho at all costs, and keep Christian's threat level down while we're at it. And we can start both of those assignements tonight by beating Chris Jericho and Chrisitan in the tag team main event. With Batista by our side, there is nothing that we can't do.

CM Punk: Yeah, except that Batista is a big dickwad who probably doesn't even have any balls... figurativly and literally.

Batista appears on the camera shot as him and Punk get face to face.

Batista: What did you say about me?

Punk: I said that you don't have any tesitcles down there Batista. I mean with all the roids that you injected over the years your balls have probably shrunk so much that you can call them ovaries now!

Batista: Let me remind you that I'm the reason why this title belt is still under Paul Heyman's power. I helped you beat John Cena in the Hell in a Cell match and you should be thanking me buddy.

Punk: Well gee I'm sorry Batista. You're absolutely right! If it wasn't for your big head full of wonder I wouldn't even know where the bathroom is around here. Speaking of which, time to do my buisness. Later Batista.

Punk walks away as Batista's face is suddenly turning red with anger.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ladies and gentleman the following contest is set for one fall!

Introduing first, Randy Orton!

TLmdh.gif

And introducing his opponent; Fandango!

wwe-fandango-entrance-b-o.gif

Randy Orton vs Fandango

Randy Orton looks like that he has a knack for destruction as Fandango gives Orton a weird look then both goes for a lockup but Fandango gets in a cheap shot. Orton goes to the ground as Fandango goes down and lands some mounted punches to the downed Randy Orton, then gets up and yells at Orton, claiming how he`s getting in the way of Fandango`s path to become World Heavyweight Champion. Fandango picks up Orton and hits some more punches to the head, then whips him to the opposite set of ropes where he hits a big boot to Orton's face which knocks him back to the ground. Randy Orton holds his head in pain as Fandango ends up kicking Orton on the back, angry over Orton for some strange reason. Fandango then gets Orton into the sleeper hold as Orton struggles to get out of it, but eventually does and elbows Fandango in the gut several times then does an T-Bone suplex to take down Fandango!

Fandango goes down and holds onto his back in pain as Randy Orton picks up Fandango and brings him to the corner, where he lays down some punches to the head, then some European uppercuts which momentarly stuns Fandango at the corner. Orton then runs to the opposite corner where he looks at Fandango with determined eyes and then charges up to Fandango, hitting a running clothesline to the corner. Fandango groggily walks to the center of the ring where Randy Orton is waiting with an RKO but Fandango sees it coming and kicks Orton in the gut, Fandango then sets up Orton for the Spinning Reverse STO but Orton ends up throwing Fandango away, then spins him around as he nails the RKO onto Fandango! Orton hits the floor as he goes for the cover...

1!

2!

Orton gets up as Curtis Axel storms to the ring as Orton nails a punch to Curtis Axel, then takes down the oncoming CM Punk with a clothesline but gets taken down from Fandango with a low blow.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner via Disqualification: Randy Orton!

url

Fandango starts to stomp onto the downed Orton as Punk and Axel all start to gangbeat Randy Orton. Ryback appears from the stage as he rushes into the ring, then takes down all three men as Axel and Punk both leave the ring to save themselves for their match, thinking that the job is done as Fandango ends up taking down Ryback from behind with a steel chair! Fandango goes all nuts with the chair on Ryback but Randy Orton comes back up and hits another RKO onto Fandango. Orton and Punk & Axel has a staredown now as Ryback and Fandango are now out. Orton is still looking out as the show cuts to somewhere else.

Backstage Promo:

20130506_RAW_Backstage_Fallout_Rtruth.jpg

R-Truth is warming up backstage, preparing for something but Dean Ambrose runs up and ends up attacking him from behind. R-Truth goes down as Ambrose is kicking him, being angry at him for letting him down for the tag team matches. R-Truth tries to get a word in but Ambrose isn't hearing it and ends up kicking R-Truth in the head. Ambrose then grabs a metal rod and hits R-Truth in the head a couple of times, knocking him out cold. Security eventually comes in and moves Ambrose out of the way as EMT's are swarming in, getting R-Truth into a stretcher as they roll him away.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ladies and gentleman the following contest is set for one fall!

Introducing first, the US Champion Rene Dupree!

rene_dupree_entrance.jpg

And introducing his opponent; the Intercontinental Champion Big Show!

url

Champion vs Champion: Big Show vs Rene Dupree

Big Show is standing tall as he looks at Rene Dupree with a smirk, knowing that Dupree is clearly startled to be facing off against the 7 foot 500 pound man. Big Show and Dupree both circle each other around the ring before getting into a lockup, Dupree isn't even able to move the big man as Big Show shoves Rene Dupree completely towards the ropes. Dupree looks shocked on what just happened, Big Show is all smiles now as Dupree is sweating from the fear of Big Show. Durpee runs up and tries to lift Big Show up by the waist but isn't able to as Big Show ends up clubbing Dupree in the back, then lands a headbutt as Dupree backs up a few paces. Dupree looks confused as Big Show ends up running at Dupree and lands a clothesline, taking him down. Sheamus walks up to ringside as Durpee takes a quick look while down and begins to yell at Sheamus. Sheamus smiles and shrugs his shoulders, happy to see Dupree getting his ass kicked. Big Show ends up picking up Dupree by the hair and places his fist onto Durpee's neck, then nails the Chokeslam as Dupree goes down. Big Show then goes for the cover...

1!

2!

Rene Dupree places his foot on the ropes, preventing Big Show from winning the match right there. Big Show sighs in annoyance and picks up Dupree, then goes for the chokeslam again but Rene Dupree ends up kicking Big Show in the gut, then tries to go for the Dupree Driver but Big Show ends up hitting the Weapon of Mass Destruction and ends up going for the cover..

1!

2!

3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of the Match: The Big Show!

polls_big_show_video_catch_3312_342794_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Big Show leaves the ring as Sheamus enters it, and looks down at Dupree with mocking him by doing the French Tickler, then holds up the United States Championship while posing for the crowd.

Backstage Promo

CodyRhodesandFather_display_image.jpg

Cody Rhodes is sitting in the lockeroom, looking all angry after his loss earlier tonight. He looks up in surprise as his father, Dusty Rhodes, appears and sits down beside him.

Dusty: What's the matter son?

Cody: I feel like a loser dad, I haven't won a match in a while and I'm getting sick of it.

Dusty: Now son all you need is a little motivation! What's making you angry right now?

Cody: Right now? Well the fact that I lost to Air Boom is making me pretty angry.

Dusty: Well there you go, you have a challange now son. All you gotta do is take out Air Boom and prove to the world that you're not a loser.

Cody Rhodes thinks about this and smiles as the camera fades to elsewhere.

tumblr_msu6p6hnLa1scllemo1_400.gif

vs

ChrisJerichoChristian_display_image.jpg

Christian & Chris Jericho vs CM Punk & Curtis Axel

Chris Jericho and CM Punk both starts off the match as they get into a lockup, Jericho getting the upper advantage and wrestles CM Punk to the ground. Punk tries to escape the hold from Jericho but Jericho ends up getting Punk into a hammerlock, then transitions that into a headlock but Punk ends up throwing Jericho towards the ropes, and then goes for a clothesline but Jericho ducks that, turns around and hits Punk with a dropkick. Punk gets back up as Jericho hits Punk in the head a couple of times, bringing him to an empty corner as he nails a series of punches to Punk's head. Jericho then whips Punk to the opposite corner and tries to charge at Punk but Punk hits Jericho with an extended foot. Jericho backs up a few steps as Punk runs up and drives his knee to Jericho's stomach. Jericho goes down as Punk then drives Jericho face first to the ground, then looks at the crowd and smiles as he picks up Jericho and tags in Curtis Axel into the match.

Axel enters the ring as he hits a swift punch to Jericho, then another one as Jericho groggily walks around the ring, Axel then hitting a huge clothesline to the back of Jericho's head. Axel is smiling now as he picks up Jericho and throws him towards the ropes, then starts to choke Jericho out with the middle rope. Jericho apperas to be struggling from the choking but Axel is forced off from the referee. Axel looks at Jercho and brings him to the cetner of the ring, preparing for a perfectplex but Jericho counters that into a Codebreaker! The crowd goes nuts as Jericho goes down for the count...

1!

2!

And Curtis Axel kicks out! Jericho looks a bit frustrated and picks up Axel, then hits him a couple of times and trips him down so he can try and go for the Walls of Jericho but Axel slips out and tags CM Punk back into the match. Punk is hitting some shots onto Jericho as he brings him to an empty corner, then proceeds to hit some elbows onto Jericho's face. Punk then whips Jericho to the opposite corner and charges at Jericho but Jericho moves out of the way, then hits an enzuirigiri that sends Punk crashing to the ground! Punk looks stunned as Jericho eyes Chrisian and ultimately decides to tag him into the match. Chrisitan enters the ring and has the advantage over Punk but Axel decides to rush in and attack Christian from behind. The referee sends Axel back to his corner as Punk hits a low blow onto Chrisitan! Chrisitian falls to the ground as CM Punk goes for the GTS until...

kaneentrance.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Kane sends a sign to Punk via fire in the ring from the posts as Punk looks worried. Punk doesnt realize it but Chrisitan comes from behind him and sets him up for the Killswitch, then nails it as Punk's face is driven to the floor! Punk then goes down as he goes for the cover...

1!

2!

3!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winners of the Match: Chrisitan and Chris Jericho!!

Christian and Jericho both celebrate in the ring but it's cut short as Fandango and Batista are making their way to the ring as a brawl is happening between the 6 men in the ring. The heels are getting the upper hand until Randy Orton and Ryback both enter and everyone now is getting hurt as fists are flying everywhere. The referees are trying to restrain order between the Elimination Chamber conestants, Chrisitan and Batista as the show is coming to a close.

One more RAW and one more Smackdown before the Elimination Chamber. RAW Preview will be up soon as well as the updated Elimination Chamber Card (even I forget what's on it now lol)

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
raw-wwe.jpeg

RAW Preview Week 4!

Sheamus vs The Latin Terror

Last week on Smackdown Rene Dupree was sechdualed to take on The Big Show and lost in a pretty quick match. While the match was happening Sheamus was standing around at ringside, clearly enjoying the show. Rene Dupree feels angry about it and Paul Heyman told Dupree that he's going to help him even up the score. Now Sheamus is booked against Homicide and Alberto Del Rio; aka The Latin Terror. Will Dupree have the last laugh or will Sheamus come out on top?

Mark Henry vs Jack Swagger

Jack Swagger and The Miz, aka THe Awesome Americans, are set to wrestle Swagger's rival Daniel Bryan and his partner Mark Henry. With Bryan and Miz wrestling last week on RAW, it's time for Swagger to show his moves as he takes on the World's Strongest Man Mark Henry! Who will have the upper edge going into Elimination Chamber?

#1 Contenders Match for the IC title: Cody Rhodes vs Dean Amborse vs Evan Bourne vs Sin Cara

Up until now Big Show never had a number 1 contender for his Intercontinental Championship. Then again Big Show wasn't really in action, mainly due to the restricted time limits on the show nowadays. But that's about to chance this week as 4 Superstars will battle it out in a Fatal Four Way Match to determine the #1 Contender for Big Show's title. Dean Ambrose, who recently took out his old partner R-Truth, will battle against the loveable Sin Cara, then avenging Cody Rhodes, and Evan Bourne of Air Boom. Which superstar will make it to Eliminaton Chamber? Find out on RAW!

Match 1: Kane vs Curtis Axel vs Ryback

Match 2: CM Punk vs Fandango vs Randy Orton

For the past couple of years all the spots in the eliminaton chamber have been completely randomized, even who enters first is randomized. But this year William Regal has a different idea up his sleeve. He thinks that the lesser two Superstars should start out first in the match, so that's what he plans for tonight as two triple threat matches are about to take place. The two people who gets pinned or taps out will be the two people who will start out in the Eliminaton Chamber match; whilst the other 4 will be randomized still throughout the match.

Main Event: Batista vs Chris Jericho

Last week Chris Jericho has made it clear that he plans on going to war with Paul Heyman and his guys, and last week on Smackdown he made sure that went with his word as he teamed up with Chrisitan and took out CM Punk and Curtis Axel. But in the main event on RAW, Chris Jerchio is to go one on one with Heyman's main man of his Guys; WWE Champion Batista! Can Jericho hold his own against Batista or will The Animal prove to be too much for the original Undisputed Champion?

This and so much more will happen on RAW! Two more shows until the Elimination Chamber will happen, and the road to Wrestlemania will be that much closer!​

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

In Ring Promo

Paul Heyman is seen walking out of the back with his Guys, including Batista, CM Punk and Curtis Axel. They all make it to the ring as Paul Heyman is holding onto a microphone, ready to start off the show with his speech.

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentleman my name is Paul Heyman, and tonight we are going to settle our differences with the 2014 Royal Rumble winner; Christian! Now Christian I've been saying for the past few weeks that you have absolutely no reason to be challanging on of my Guys at Wrestlemania for the WWE Championship. Now the original reasoning for that was because you are too good for the WWE Championship, but after weeks of pissing me off I'm going to reveal the truth right now: You are not worthy of the WWE Championship! I've told you many times that you will not be winning the match at Elimination Chamber, and because of that you will not be winning the main event of Wrestlemania; not since that the WWE Championship is under the Freebird rule and anyone of my Guys can defend it. Heck if Batista wins this Sunday then I can choose whoever I want to face you... even all three of my guys if I wanted to!

Yes that's right Chrisitan, I wasn't going to reveal that until after Eliminatn Chamber but I figured that I give you a final warning on what happens if you choose to go on with this match. Not only will Batista win the match, but you will have to face off against potentially 3 of my Guys at Wrestlemania! If your good to me though I will only send 2 of them to sic you, but in reality Christian I only need one of my guys to actually beat you; and his name is Dave Batista! I will have him and someone else in the main event match at Wrestlemania and I will have you-

Batista: Whoa hold on there Paul, are you trying to say that I need help at Wrestlemania to defeat Chrisitan?

Heyman: Oh not at all Dave I'm just demostrating the power that I have over the main event-

Batista: No! Listen to me Paul! I don't need any help at Wrestlemania when defending my title! And for that matter I don't want any other your other two guys defending MY belt at Wrestlemania. I've earned this belt on my own Paul and if I was ever going to lose it, I would rather lose it myself, not like some coward that doesn't want to get his hands dirty. Bring out any WWE Superstar from that locker room and I will more than gladly pin them to the ground... one two three! And that includes you too Christian! Just because you're the Royal Rumble winner that doesn't mean that I will go easy on you. Sure you may have earned the shot at Wrestlemania but I doubt that you've earned to wrestle ME at Wrestlemania. Come on up this Sunday and we'll see if you're worthy of challanging me for the WWE Championship. Becuase if you're not, well then I guess we'll have to find someone else.

CM Punk: Hah!

Batista:.... what was that?

CM Punk: Oh I'm sorry Dave, I mean to say hah because you're the biggest dumbass there is! I mean do you realy think that you can defend the title against the entire roster? I remembered that I defended it against John Cena because I didn't want you to get too hurt in that Hell in a Cell match a couple of weeks ago.

Batista: Yeah and I remembered that I had to interfere in that match to keep my title. And if I rememberd correctly I didn't give you permission to defend my title that night as well. And I also told you backstage that I would kick your ass if I ever saw you doing something so stupid again!

Punk: Whoohoo big Dave is pissed off. This should be fun...

Batista and Punk both go into an intense staredown until...

url

Chrisitan: Yo let me stop you two ladies before you rip each others eyes out from all of this drama. First of all Punk nobody cares what you think because everyone knows that you're a little bitch. Second Batista I know that you're too stupid to know what half of the words in the English Dictionary means so I won't bother talking to you, instead I'll meet you in the ring at Eliminaton Chamber. Now for Paul Heyman... oh where do I begin? Ok let's start with the fact that I am not 'worthy of going after the WWE Championship.' Newsflash Heyman I've been in this company more than all of your Paul Heyman Guys have been here combined, which is saying alot because I'm not really that old. And secondly if I remember correctly I beated two of your Guys at the Royal Rumble, as well as 27 other WWE Superstars to earn my shot. So don't be telling me that I'm not worthy of this because I am more than worthy Heyman. I am still going after the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania, whether I win or lose against the Champ Batista at Eliminaton Chamber. I don't care if he comes out by himself at Wrestlemania or with all the the Guys because I WILL walk away from Wrestlemania as the new WWE Championship. I have to go now, but I will see you at Eliminaton Chamber. Remember what I said.

Christian leaves the ring as Heyman and the Guys all look at him. Chrisitan nods and smiles as he heads to the back while the camera goes backstage.

Backstage Segment

Chris Jericho is seen coming in from a Ford F-150 and the crowd is getting excited. Jericho smiles as he makes his way to the lockeroom

Sheamus vs The Latin Terror

Sheamus looks at his oppoents in the corner as Homicide enters the ring, looking to start off the match against Sheamus. Dupree is standing at ringside watching the action, looking to enjoy Sheamus getting pummeled from The Latin Terror. Sheamus and Homicide both circle the ring as they get into a lockup. Sheamus has the clear advantage here by bringing Homicide to the corner and holds him in place. Homicide struggles to get out but Sheamus backs out anyways. Homicide decides that it's best to run at Sheamus and go for a clothesline but Sheamus sees it coming and hits a quick powerslam onto Homicide already! Sheamus is getting the clear upper advantage and picks him up, then throws him towards the ropes. Homicide returns to Sheamus as Sheamus ends up hitting a back drop onto Homicide! Homicide gets back to his feet but quickly crawls towards his corner and tags in Alberto Del Rio into the match. Del Rio enters the ring as him and Sheamus exchange right fists, Sheamus getting the upper edge here and brings Del Rio down with a big clothesline. Dupree doesn't look too pleased as Sheamus picks up Del Rio and goes for the White Noise but Del Rio slips out behind Sheamus and hits an inverted DDT onto Sheamus!

Del Rio gets up and drags Sheamus to his corner and tags in Homicide back into the match. Homicide enters the ring and hits some stomps onto Sheamus as Del Rio backs off to the corner. Homicide starts to yell at Sheamus as he hits some kicks to the head as Sheamus backs off. Sheamus uses the ropes to help himself up but Homicide ends up using those ropes to choke out Sheamus. Homicide is forced to let go as Homicide backs up, Dupree looking pleased at ringside. Sheamus shakes his head as runs up to him again but this time dumps him out of the ring. Homicide tries to get out but the referee doesn't allow him, though Del Rio appears and starts throwing Sheamus onto the steel steps, then throws the stunned Sheamus back inside. Homicide approaches Sheamus and picks him up as he hits an exploder suplex onto Sheamus! Sheamus is down but Homicide doesn't want to end the match yet so he drags Sheamus to his corner again and tags Del Rio back into the match!

Del Rio enters the ring as Homicide brings up Sheamus to their corner and they start to hit some repeated strikes onto Sheamus, Homicide is then forced back to his corner. Del Rio has his evil smirk on his face as he hits a chop to Sheamus's chest, then another one. Del RIo then throws Sheamus to the opposite corner, then runs up and goes for a charge but Sheamus instead boots Del Rio, then runs up to him and hits a jumping shoulder block onto Del Rio! Del Rio goes down as Sheamus is getting pumped up now and takes out Del Rio again with a vertical suplex. Homicide enters the ring and tries for a sneak attack but Sheamus picks him up and nails Homiicde with the White Noise! Homicide rolls out of the ring as Del Rio gets up but Sheamus runs up and makes Del Rio eat a Brogue Kick from Sheamus! Del Rio goes down and the referee checks up on Homicide at ringside, Dupree sees a golden opportunity and charges into the ring and hits Sheamus with the United States belt! Dupree then exits the ring as Del RIo slowly climbs onto Sheamus and goes for the cover.

1!

2!

3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winners of the match: The Latin Terror!

The crowd boos loudly as Homicide and Del Rio both walk up the ramp and celebrate as Dupree enters the ring and looks down at Sheamus, pointing his belt towards him. Dupree is done yelling and picks up Sheamus as he nails the Dupree Driver onto Sheamus! Dupree is getting some real heat from the crowd as he leaves the ring as well, looking at the crowd while leaving the stage.

Backstage Promo

CodyRhodesandFather_display_image.jpg

Cody Rhodes and his father Dusty are backstage

Dusty Rhodes: So you do know what tonight is going to be about?

Cody Rhodes: No dad I don't.

Dusty: Yes you do son! You're going to go out there and win that #1 Contenders spot, and you're going to do it with style! I am not a loser son and I sure as hell don't raise losers! You wanna be like your half brother then go ahead, but if you want me to love you then do as I say boy and maybe you can actually win a match.

Cody: Yeah? Is that all I have to do is listen to you?

Dusty: Trust me boy I know what I'm talking about. I'm going to be right by your side as you get into the ring with three other bozos and you are going to prove tonight why you are the true son of Dusty Rhodes! Do you understand boy?

Cody: Yeah dad I do.

Dusty: You gonna disappoint me tonight?

Cody: No dad.

Dusty: Good son, now let's talk strategy.

Dusty and Cody are both talking as the camera cuts to another segement backstage

Backstage Interview

Q9W6R.jpg

Josh Matthews: Randy Orton, tonight is a big night for you and five other WWE Superstars as we see tonight who are the first two participants in the Elimination Chamber are going to be. What are your thoughts for your match coming up?

Randy Orton: Well Josh it goes like this: I don't think that Fandango and CM Punk has a chance against the Apex Predator. Sure they may gangbeat me in this match and I may end up losing, but that's only a small setback for what's going to happen at Eliminaton Chamber. As a matter of fact I wouldn't mind being first honestly, that means everyone is forced to go against me. And once I beat all 5 men in that Chamber this Sunday, then I will prove to the world that I am deserving to become World Heavyweight Champion, and move on to Wrestlemania 30 to become the best at what I do.

Matthews: Now can you tell me on what your thoughts on your opponents for the Eliminaton Chamber Matchup?

Orton: Well let's see here, let's start with Fandango. Actually nevermind I don't really like to talk about pussies. Next on the list is Ryback. I mean that man is big and he can be scary; but you know the old saying Josh: The bigger they are the harder they fall! And oh man will the big guy fall down when I get a hold of him on ELiminaton Chamber. Next we have the World Heavyweight Champion Kane. I have a lot of respect for a guy like Kane, I mean I wouldn't cross paths with the World Heavyweight Champion. But come on his time has passed and I doubt that he can go head to head with the Apex Predator. And now finally we're onto the two assholes of the group. Yes I'm talking about The Paul Heyman guys named CM Punk and Curtis Axel. Those two I have no respect for and I'm sorry to say that I will be turning my full atttention on those two clowns. And what a conicidence I'm actually going against one of them in the upcoming match. Fandango, you're not worth my time because the only person that I'm going to make sure that won't make it this Sunday is CM Punk, because Punk is GOING DOWN!

The crowd cheers as Randy Orton leaves the interview area.

CM Punk vs Fandango vs Randy Orton

Ding! Ding! Ding!

CM Punk knocks down Randy Orton and starts a series of stomps as Fandango rushes into the ring and now both him and Punk are stomping onto the Apex Predator. Randy manages to get back up but Punk ends up smashing Orton's face to the turnbuckle nearby. Punk then hits some shots to the stomach as Orton is clearly feeling them, Punk then backs up as Fandango charges at Orton and hits a running clothesline to the corner! Orton falls to the ground as Fandango gets up but Punk ends up clubbing Fandango on the back of the head and takes him to his knees! Fandango looks betrayed as Punk boots him in the face and yells at him, telling Fandango not to get in his way. Punk smiles as he looks at Fandango but turns around and Orton tackles Punk to the ground and hits some mounted punches. Orton gets up and stomps on Punk then brings him to the corner, where he hits some European punches to the head. Fandango runs up behind Orton and tries to go for a running clothesline but Orton gets out of the way, Fandango instead hits Punk with the runnng clothesline! Orton then grabs Fandango and tosses him out of the ring!

Orton grapples Fandango and whips him to the opposite corner, then runs at Punk and hits him with a running clothesline of his own. Punk groggily walks up to Orton as Orton takes Punk down with a back body drop. Orton looks down at Punk and shakes his head, but sees that Fandango is up and Fandango goes for a charge but Orton tosses him to the corner and wails on Fandango with some punches and kicks. Punk is up however and hits Orton with a forearm smash to the back of the head! Orton is down as Punk drags Orton to the center of the ring. Fandango then runs up and hits a jumping elbow drop to Orton's chest area. Fandango gets up but Punk shoves him aside, telling him to back off. Fandango and Punk then gets into an argument and Fandango ends up hitting Punk with an enzuirgiri kick! Punk goes down as Fandango tries to cover Punk...

1!

2!

And Punk kicks out! Fandango starts to argue with the referee but picks up Punk and hits a swift kick to the side of the leg. Punk hops on one leg but Fandango hits a dropkick that sends Punk crashing to the mat. Fandango is channeling his anger towards Punk but doesn't see Orton coming up and Orton his a dropkick of his own, sending Fandango falling through the ropes and crashing to the outside! Orton leaves the ring as he smashes Fandango's head onto the steel steps nearby, stunning him and then throws him onto the barricade nearby! Punk exits the ring as he grabs Orton by the head and tosses him onto the steel post nearby, knocking him onto both knees. Punk then throws Orton back inside the ring but hits a DDT onto Fandango at ringside! Punk enters the ring as Orton is on both knees again, Punk then hits a roundhouse kick to the upper back region of Orton as Orton yelps in pain. Punk clubs Orton in the back a couple of times then takes him out with a vertical suplex! Punk is feeling a GTS already but turns around to see Fandango rushing into the ring and taking him out with a clothesline!

Fandango is feeling it now as he picks up Punk and sets him up with for a Swinging Reverse STO but Punk escapes it and nails Fandango with a GTS! Punk is getting a mixed reaction from the crowd as he turns around to see Randy Orton popping up and hitting an RKO onto Punk! Punk is down as Randy Orton goes for the cover!

1!

2!

NO! CM PUNK KICKS OUT! Randy Orton is in disbelief right now so he picks up Fandango and tries to go for the RKO onto him but Fandango ends up taking Orton down to the canvas! Fandango leans on the ropes for a moment to catch his breath and then goes up onto the top rope. Fandango looks down to see Orton still laying on his back and jumps off the turnbuckles, hitting a Diving Legdrop onto Orton. Fandango gets up and is ready to go for the cover but Punk is back up and rams Fandango to the corner. Punk is yelling at Fandango as he slaps him across the face, Fandango didn't like that as he shoves Punk away from him. Punk laughs but gets turned around by Orton and Orton hits an exploder suplex onto Punk! Orton tries to get up quickly but Fandango ends up booting Orton to the ground, picks him up and nails the Swinging STO onto Orton! Punk though is back up and nails the GTS onto Fandango, but then goes down onto Orton and covers him instead!

1!

2!

3!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of the match: CM Punk

CM Punk leaves the ring in victory as he raises his hands up high, gathering another mixed reaction from the crowd. Fandango is still down as Orton is somewhat making his way up, annoyed that he's going to be one of the first contestants in the elimination chamber match. Punk smiles to Orton as he leaves the stage to head to the back.

Backstage Segment

Daniel Bryan and Mark Henry are seen backstage having another prep talk

Daniel Bryan: Alright Mark we know that I won against the Miz last week on RAW from a disqualification, so technically we have the Pyschological edge against the Awesome Americans for Elimination Chamber. This week though we're going to have the last laugh when you take out Jack Swagger out this week.

Mark Henry: Don't worry Daniel, I know what to do. Tonight I will destroy Jack Swagger, so much that we won't even be in the tag team match this Sunday. Just you watch Daniel!

Mark Henry leaves the room as Daniel Bryan looks at Henry leaving then gets up and follows him.

Mark Henry vs Jack Swagger

Jack Swagger and Mark Henry are both looking at each other, neither man really minding what's happening at their corners. Swagger and Henry goes in for a lockup but Henry easily shoves Swagger towards the ropes. Swagger doesn't like that and tries to hit Henry with a shoulder block but he doesn't even move the big man. Henry eyes Swagger as Swagger goes for the shoulder block again but Henry ends up taking down Swagger with a clothesline! Henry beats his chest as Swagger gets up using the help from the ropes but Henry ends up clotheslining Jack Swagger over the ropes and Swagger makes it to ringside! Henry backs up as Zeb Colter and The Miz both checks up on Swagger. Swagger shoots to his feet while looking at Henry and charges back inside full of rage. Henry approaches Swagger but Swagger ducks a clothesline, bounces off the ropes and takes down Henry with a jumping shoulder block. Swagger screams at Henry to get up, then kicks him in the stomach and tries to do a wrestling takedown but Henry is too big for Swagger, Henry then clubs Swagger on the back.

Swagger goes down as Henry heabutts Swagger to stun him, then backs up and runs towards the downed Swagger, trying to go for a running splash but Swagger moves out of the way and Henry ends up crashing to the mat hard. Swagger then drags Henry away from the ropes and ends up getting him into the Ankle Lock! Henry struggles to get out of the lock but Swagger has the hold expertly locked in and won't let go any time soon. Henry almost reaches the ropes but Miz ends up pulling the rope away so henry can't reach it! Swagger then pulls Henry back and applies the Patriotic Lock harder, Bryan then comes around and takes out Miz but it's too late as Mark Henry is already tapping out!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of the match via Submission: Jack Swagger!

Swagger and Miz both run up the ramp with Colter as Daniel Bryan enters the ring to check up on his partner. Swagger and Miz are mocking the duo in the ring as Henry looks to be mad as hell. Bryan assures him that they will get their revenge at Elimination Chamber.

Backstage Interview

Josh Matthews is backstage with Dean Ambrose

Matthews: Dean Ambrose, tonight you are going to enter a #1 Contenders match for Big Show's Intercontinental Championship. What are your thoughts for this matchup?

Ambrose: Thoughts Josh really? I only have one thought right now and that's why I'm here stuck with you. If I wanted to explain my thoughts I would've gone to see my therapist but no instead I'm here. What I plan on doing tonight Josh is that I'm going to take out three wannabes who want a championship to fulfill their little egos, and I'm going to Eliminaton Chamber to take on The Big Show. Do I fear him? Hell no! Is he going to fear me, hell yeah he is! R-Truth learned that the hard way, and now he's down for the count. And a Elimination Chamber Big Show will also be down for the count!

Ambrose leaves as Josh looks to the camera and nods

Ding! DIng! Ding!

#1 Contenders Match for the IC title: Cody Rhodes vs Dean Amborse vs Evan Bourne vs Sin Cara

All four men are looking at each other as they are unsure of who to go after first. Rhodes seems to have an obvious choice as he attacks Evan Bourne while Ambrose decides to go after Sin Cara. Ambrose throws Cara to the corner and starts to hit him with a series of punches and stomps, then brings him to a sitting position then Ambrose places his foot and applies pressure onto Cara's head. Rhodes throws out Bourne out of the ring and exits as well while the two men brawl outside. Ambrose brings Cara away from the ropes and takes Cara down with a vertical suplex! Ambrose gets up and smiles at Cara, but develops a serious face as he picks him up and throws him to the corner and hits some strikes onto Cara. Ambrose then turns around but Evan Bourne comes running and takes him down with a dropkick! Ambrose crashes to the mat as Bourne is smiling now, Rhodes then comes running into the ring but Bourne just throws him onto Sin Cara at the corner. Bourne hits a couple of shots to Rhodes before whiping him to the opposite corner, Cara then kicks Bourne in the back while he's turned around. Cara then goes and connects with a DDT and goes for the cover...

1!

2!

And Evan Bourne kicks out! Ambrose comes back and hits some back elbow shots to the face of Sin Cara then throws him over the ropes to the outside. Ambrose gives off a screwed up look but Rhodes comes and tackles Ambrose to the ground. Rhodes has a wide smile on his face as he hits some mounted punches onto Ambrose but Bourne pulls away Rhodes and nails him with a hurricarana! Rhodes goes flying away as Ambrose shoots back up and takes Bourne down with a clothesline! Ambrose looks happy but turns around and gets nailed by Sin Cara with a springboard missile dropkick! Ambrose goes flying out of the ring as Rhodes comes back with a fury and hits some stiff shots to Cara, Cara though fight back and kicks Rhodes in the stomach, then another kick to the head as Rhodes goes down. Dusty Rhodes is yelling from ringside as Cara places Cody Rhodes on the turnbuckles, then jumps up as he kicks Cody on the side of the head! Cody appears to be knocked out while sitting on the turnbuckle and Cara goes to climb the ropes but Ambrose comes back in and powerbombs Cara off the ropes. Ambrose screams at Cara but Bourne comes and takes out Ambrose with a headscissor's takedown! Bourne then points up as he climbs the ropes to Rhodes and nails a superplex! Kofi Kingston is cheering from ringside as Bourne goes for the cover!

1!

2!

And Cody Rhodes kicks out! Evan Bourne is a bit disappointed because he thought he had it right there! Bourne gets up and shrugs, knowing that he has a chance still so he picks up Rhodes and hits an enzuirgir kick to the head which forces him to the ground again. Bourne is looking happy that he's in the lead now but turns around and Ambrose is hitting some punches to Bourne. Bourne hits some punches back onto Ambrose but Sin Cara comes around and takes down both Bourne and Ambrose with a double dropkick! Bourne is leaving the ring but Rhodes catches up to him and starts to assault him at ringside. Rhodes is swearing at Kingston, telling him to back off as he picks up the steel steps and drops them onto the leg of Evan Bourne! Rhodes is seen bailing from the ring as Kofi is running after Rhodes, but then turns back to check up on his partner. Meanwhile Ambrose is at the advantage in the ring as he gets Sin Cara into the Headlock Driver and nails it onto Cara, then goes down for the cover!

1!

2!

3!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of the match: Dean Ambrose!

Medics are coming down to check up on Evan Bourne's leg at ringside due to the dirtywork from Rhodes while Ambrose leaves the ring happy, pleased that he's the #1 Contender for the US title!

Jericho/Ziggler interview

Chris Jericho is backstage as he's warming up for his match later on tonight but he gets stopped as Dolph Ziggler appears out of nowhere, turns him around and gets in the face to Jericho.

Dolph Zigger: You think your top shit eh Jericho? Just because you're in the main event tonight? Well let me tell you something: you are NOTHING Jericho. All everyone knows you as the first ever WWE Undisputed Champion. That's it.

Jericho: That's cute Ziggler, if you wanna fight then just say when, and we'll do it.

Ziggler eyes Jericho before leaving the backstage area with Jericho.

Kane vs Curtis Axel vs Ryback

The three men are standing by the corners, looking at their opponents as they look at each other. Curtis Axel smiles as he leaves the ring and looks at both men in the ring, telling him to get it on. Kane and Ryback both look at each other before exiting the ring and they begin chasing down Curtis Axel around the ring. Axel retreats back into the ring while Ryback gets back in, Axel then starts to stomp onto Axel but Kane comes in and hits a throat thrust onto Curtis Axel. Axel falls to the mat while holding onto his throat but Ryback picks up Axel and nails him with a meathook clothesline! Kane and Ryback both look at each other while Axel picks up Curtis Axel and takes him down with a Falling Powerbomb! Ryback nods to Kane as he lifts up Axel again and takes him down with a Shell-Shocked! Kane doesn't lose his smile as it's his turn to pick up Curtis Axel and destroys him with a Chokeslam from Hell! Curtis Axel is down as Kane and Ryback continue the staredown, Kane going down for the pin while Ryback continues to glare at Kane.

1!

2!

3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of the match: Kane!

Kane and Ryback are still looking at each other for a moment, then Kane backs off as he leaves the ring and walks down the ramp with Summer Rae. Ryback continues to look out for Kane, then peers down at Curtis Axel, who is starting out in the Elimination Chamber with Randy Orton since they both started off the match.

Kofi/Regal Backstage

William Regal is shown sitting in his office when he hears a knock coming through the door. The door opens and Kofi Kingston is seen entering the room and appears to be angry.

Kofi Kingston: What Cody Rhodes did was unacceptable! I want a match against Cody Rhodes at Elimination Chamber and I want you to book it right now! I want him to pay for attacking my tag team partner like that!

Regal: A match against Cody Rhodes? You got it!

Kofi Kingston nods to William Regal before leaving the room, leaving Regal to his duties.

Shield/Michaels interview

Josh Matthews is backstage with The Shield. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns are holding their tag team belts high and proud as they are about to be interviewed.

Josh Matthews: Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns. At Elimination Chamber you two are going to face off against possibly your greatest challange to date: Scott Hall and Kevin Nash, also known as The NWO. What are your thoughts for entering a match as big as this?

Seth Rollins: First of all Josh you're talking to the current WWE Tag Team Champions here, and secondly do you think that we're worried about guys like Scott hall and Kevin nash? Yes they may be a dominant force but The Shield has been on an impressive streak since it's debut here in the WWE. We aren't the tag team champions because we let everyone walk all over us Josh, we are the Tag Team Champions because we walk all over everyone! When Dean Ambrose left us we didn't hesitate to take him out like a stray dog. As a matter of fact we took him out pretty quickly and now he's all alone because he took out his only friend. What are we thinking Josh? We're not thinking about anything at all, except for kicking Hall and Nash's asses at Elimination Chamber!

Roman Reigns: We are not somebody to be messed with Josh. Whether it be The Prime Time Players or The Bladerunners, we will always remain on top because we understand the true meaning of what teamwork is! Give us any opponent and we will put them out of their misery in a heartbeat. And at Eliminaton Chamber it will be no different when we will defeat Scott Hall and Kevin Nash. If somebody like Booker T wants to join in on the fun then he is more then welcomed to. At Elimination Chamber we will show the NWO who are the tog dogs are around here.

Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns turn around to see Shawn Michaels standing behind them, smiling. The crowd pops loudly as Michaels begins to speak.

Shawn Michaels: First of all I want to say that I agree with you with the fact that you're the tag team champions, are you're clearly the best team around. I will also agree that everyone should fear you and yes even the NWO should. However, with Booker T lying around I don't think you stand much of a chance against the New World Order.... alone. So that is why at Elimination Chamber I, The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels, will be at your corner so The NWO won't try any funny buisness. You're down with that?

Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns both nod to Michaels as Michaels nods back, then leaves The Shield as the camera cuts to the ring.

Main Event: Batista vs Chris Jericho

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The fans are already fired up for the main event match between Batsita and Chris Jericho. Jericho and Batista are both looking at each other, not really giving a damn about what people are chanting as they are fully being prepared for this matchup. Batista and Jericho both approach each other and officially get into a lockup to start off the match. Jericho is trying his hardest to move Batista around the ring but Batista is too big and too heavy for Jericho to push so Batista ends up pushing Jericho away from him! Jericho lands near the corner and Batista charges at Jericho and nails him with a running turnbuckle thrust! Jericho falls onto one knee while holding onto his stomach but Batista brings him right back up and hits some knees to the gut of Jericho, then a couple of more shoulder thrusts to the gut of Jericho! Jericho is coughing now but Batista comes and drags Jericho towards the center of the ring but then quickly takes him to the mat with a VICIOUS clothesline! Batista looks at Paul Heyman who is yelling at him to go for the cover, which Batista does so..

1!

2!

And Chris Jericho kicks out! Batista snorts out his displeasure as he picks up Jericho and punches him in the stomach. Jericho goes on one knee again as Batista charges up to Jericho but Jericho ducks the attack and Batista ends up crashing onto the turnbuckles. Jericho then dropkicks Batista in the chest and Batista ends up falling outside to ringside! The crowd pops at Batista as Batista climbs onto the apron but Jericho jumps onto the ropes then springboards off them and kicks Batista off the turnbuckle! Batista gets up with the help of Paul Heyman but Jericho ends up jumping over the ropes and lands on the both of them with a cross body vault! Jericho picks up Batista and throws him back inside the ring. Jericho enters hte ring and hits some punches onto the grounded Batista, then picks him up and hits a low dropkick to the knee, then runs and bounces off the ropes behind Batista and nails a one handed bulldog onto Batista! Baiststa is down as Jericho jumps onto the ropes and sprinboardss off them again, this time hitting a Lionsault onto Batista! Jericho then goes for the cover...

1!

2!

And Batista kicks out! Jericho sighs to himself as he goes down and tries to go for the Walls of Jericho but Batista uses his leg strength and pushes Jericho away! Batista gets up while Jericho tries to go for another assault but Batista lifts him up and nails him with a Spinebuster! Batista yells towards the crowd while Paul Heyman is jumping for joy now that Jericho is down. Batista picks up Jericho by the throat and places both hands on Jericho's throat, then executes a double handed chokeslam onto Jericho! The crowd is booing Batista pretty loudly as Batista picks up Jericho and tries to go for the Batista Bomb but Jericho manages to escape it! Batista is shaken and tries to grapple Jericho but Jericho reacts quickly and takes down Batista with a Codebreaker! Jericho shakes his head as the referee is distracted from Paul Heyman. Meanwhile Dolph Ziggler runs into the ring and nails the Zig Zag onto Chris Jericho! Jericho is knocked out completely as Ziggler leaves the ring and Batista ultimately goes for the cover!

1!

2!

3!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of the match: Batista!

Batista and Paul Heyman are both celebrating Batista's win but Batista picks up Jericho and nails him with a Batista Bomb! Batista then gets Jericho into the Rear Naked Choke but Christian comes out with a steel chair to make the save! Christian comes in and both Heyman and Batista clear the ring. Christian yells at Batista as Batista yells back at Christian. Christian and Jericho both look on as the ending credits go on.

Couple of things that I want to get off my chest now, for those who actually read this shit still. lol

1) As of right now I'm cancelling all the Smackdown shows because I can't be bothered to write them anymore. Nothing happens in them anyways for me so that's my reasoning.

2) RAW has been lacking in quality, and honestly it's going to stay that way because I don't have the motivation to make it all nice and pretty. I want to get this done believe me but it's taking me a god ass long time. lol

3) Elimination Chamber WILL BE THE NEXT SHOW! I will do my best to put on a good read for that show, much like my Royal Rumble PPV. Heck even better because I've improved a lot as a writer I find. After that here is the following scheduale of events:

RAW Week 1

RAW Week 2

RAW Week 3

RAW Week 4

Saturday's Night Main Event (there to replace the Smackdown's kinda)

RAW Week 5

WRESTLEMANIA XXX!

7 More shows to write ladies and gentleman then I'm done my BTB thread! It's a short one I know but when I get some free time in the near future then I will start up another one. Peace!

-natlav.

PS: I will have a final card up for Elimination Chamber complete with match cards (already done them) and descriptions! Bring it on Wrestlemania XXX I'm coming for you!

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Elimination Chamber Preview

Note that these matches are in no particular order of placement on the show.

Intercontinental Championship: Big Show(c) vs Dean Ambrose

EliminationIntercontinental.png

Big Show has always known to be one of the biggest and most dominant champions in WWE history. For a long time he has taken down and brave soul that dared to face him in the squared circle, no matter what prize was on the line. Now at Elimination Chamber Big Show will be battling it out against one of his bravest competitors that ever ceased to exist: Dean Ambrose. Ambrose defeated 3 other WWE Superstars and ultimately claimed the title as #1 Contender for the WWE Intercontinenal Championship. Will Dean Ambrose summon up the courage to take on The Big Show one on one, or will the 500 pounds beast be too much to bear for the former Hound of Justice?

United States Championship: Rene Dupree(c) vs Sheamus

ECUnitedStates.png

Sheamus has won a #1 Contenders match for the United States Championship earlier in the month, but not before Rene Dupree started mocking Sheamus and his nationality. Sheamus is a man proud to be Irish and he would not stand to see a French man insult his heritege so easily. The following weeks proved to be a hassle for both men as they harrassed each other throughout their matches, putting each other through hell and back. Sheamus had Dupree battle The Big Show at one point while Dupree forced Sheamus to battle against The Latin Terror. Now they will settle their differences in the ring at Elimination Chamber as they will put everything aside to see who will be the ultimate victor. Will it be the man born from France, or the Celtic Warrior who hails from Ireland?

Tag Team Grudge Match: Daniel Bryan & Mark Henry vs The Awesome Americans w/ Zeb Colter

EliminationhenryAwesomeAmericans.png

Jack Swagger and Daniel Bryan have both been involved in a bitter rivarly against one another, going at it ever since the week before the Royal Rumble to determine a spot for The Royal Rumble. They even had a match to see who would enter the Rumble match, to which Jack Swagger did eventually win. Swagger fought against Bryan in a rematch the next night on RAW, but The Miz started to attack Bryan and thus the Awesome Americans were born. Daniel Bryan wasn't without backup however as 'The World's Strongest Man' Mark Henry got involved on Daniel Bryan's behalf. Now the two teams are finally together and at Eimination Chamber they will be ready for war against one another, and finally a finish will be settled between the rivarly between Jack Swagger and Daniel Bryan

Grudge Match: Kofi Kingston w/ Evan Bourne vs Cody Rhodes w/Dusty Rhodes

EliminationRhodesKingston.png

Cody Rhodes came out on Smackdown a little while back and told the WWE Universe that he felt that he was disrespected. After a cruel loss against Christian, he seeked help from his father, who told his son that he had to be more aggressive towards everyone to get what he wants. After he had a thought to take out Evan Bourne last week on RAW, Kofi Kingston felt that Cody Rhodes was completely out of line and wants to show Cody Rhodes what happens when you mess with Air Boom.

Tag Team Championship Match: The Shield(c) w/Shawn Michaels vs The New World Order (Kevin Nash & Scott Hall w/Booker T)

EliminationTagTeam.png

The most talked about team of the 90's versus the most talked about team of today. The Shield has made quite a name for themselves in the past year or so (minus Dean Ambrose). But will their impressive run as the most dominant tag team end when they face off against Kevin Nash and Scott Hall of the New World Order? When the nWo came back on RAW people were more than thrilled to hear them speak in a WWE ring. But what shocked them though is when Shawn Michaels came back and they started to attack Michaels! What's worse is when Booker T, the GM of Smackdown at the time, allowed the NWO into the turnmoil match that allowed them to challenge The Shield for the Tag Team titles. With Booker T behind Hall and Nash's back while Michaels is behind The Sheild's corner, anything can happen at Elimination Chamber when the two greatest tag teams of all time are ready to get it on!

Grudge Match: Dolph Ziggler vs Chris Jericho

EliminationjerichoZiggler.png

Dolph Ziggler has been making a name for himself for antagonizing the different WWE Superstars backstage. We he pushed the buttons of one Superstar too much as Chris Jericho ended up yelling at him backstage. Now that Ziggler costed Jericho the main event on RAW last week, Jericho stormed to William Regal's office and told him that he wanted a match against Ziggler at Elimination Chamber, and was ultimately granted it. Now Jericho will be looking to shut up The Show Off for good this Sunday at Elimination Chamber.

Non-Title Match: Christian vs Batista(c)
*If Chrisitan wins the match, he gets to pick the Paul Heyman Guy for Wrestlemania. If Batista wins then Paul Heyman gets to pick his own Guy(s) at Wrestlemania

ECBatistavsChristian.png

The night that Christian won the 2014 Royal Rumble was the night where Paul Heyman had officially launched 'Operation Christian'. Since Christian is first in line for a title shot against one of Heyman's Guys at Wrestlemania (remember that the WWE Championship is defended under the freebird rule), Heyman's main goal is to make sure that Christian doesn't make it to Wrestlemania at all. He first offered him advice to go for the World Heavyweight Championship but Christian refused to do so, then Heyman decided that Christian will not make it to Wrestlemania XXX because he will be taken out 'accordingly'. Now that Christan and Batista are ready to fight it out at Elimination Chamber; anything and everything will happen. Will Batista prove his dominance to the #1 Contender to the WWE Champion, or will the Royal Rumble winner be able to take a win over the WWE Champion and prove once and for all why he is deserving to wear the gold around his waist!

Piper's Pit: Featuring Brock Lesnar and Sable

EliminationPiper.png

Brock Lesnar and Sable have been married for quite some time. They were a complete pair, well until Sable cheated on Lesnar that is. While this isn't technically a match, Roddy Piper has mentioned that would be winning to have Sable and Lesnar both on Piper's Pit at Elimination Chamber. There are so many things that can go wrong when Brock Lesnar and Sable are finally coming face to face for the first time since their breakup. Will Lesnar finally get his revenge, or will Sable mentally tourment The Next Big Thing? Also will Sable finally introduce her new lover at Elimination Chamber?

World Heavyweight Championship Match - Elimination Chamber: Kane(c) vs CM Punk vs Curtis Axel vs Fandango vs Ryback vs Randy Orton

EliminationChamberMatch.png

Since the name 'Elimination Chamber' has been adopted by the WWE, they have always held one once a year at this event. This year it's no different as Kane will defend the World Heavyweight Championship against 5 of WWE's finest. What will happen when the Ballroom Dance (who Kane stole his girlfriend from), 2 of Heyman's Guys, Randy Orton and Ryback will meet in the Chamber as they all battle to become the World Heavyweight Champion. Due to Randy Orton and Curtis Axel losing their respective Triple Threat Matches on RAW, they will be selected to go first against one another. Who will fall in the Chamber and who will become the World Heavyweight Champion.