BTB: Road To Wrestlemania XXX

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Ooh ya! And maybe Jay Briscoe and Kevin Steen?

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Update #3

RAW's will either be up Thursday or possibly even! I never anticipated that a proper Hell in a Cell match would take so damn long to write lol, oh then there's some promos to do as well...

Thank you Troy for the words of encouragement! I'm a fan of tag team wrestling too so I'm trying to get as many teams built up as possible. Gotta do something with the lower card people, yet without making another 3MB. 8D

Looking forward to reading that HIAC match, should be a fun read.

I wish that WWE had that same thought process in that you need to do something with the lower card people. Nice to see everyone used on the roster.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
raw-logo-branding2.jpg

RR13_Photo_022-460x261.jpg

Michael Cole: Ladies and gentleman, we are live tonight on Monday Night RAW, and what a show do we have planned for those in attendance and the WWE fans watching at home. I'm Michael Cole, being broadcasted alongside with John 'Bradshaw' Layfield and Jerry 'The King' Lawler.

Bradshaw: That's right Cole, tonight we are going to witness the first confrontation between Paul Heyman and Christian, as we're going to see a brand new war happening between a WWE Superstar and Paul Heyman's Guys.

King: Also we're going to see the return of the nWo to Monday Night RAW! Kevin Nash and Scott Hall will be together in a WWE Ring as they address the crowd in attendance! I can't wait!

Cole: Also guys don't forget about the matchups that are being presented tonight, including 4 of the 8 teams that are going to be involved in a turnmoil match on Smackdown as they join forces tonight in an 8 Man Tag Team match, as well as for the first time ever. a Hell in a Cell match will take place right here live on RAW with the WWE Championship on the line! It's been awhile since RAW had a Hell in a Cell match take place, so things should get really interesting!

In-Ring Promo

Batista's theme music blasts through the PA system as the crowd fires off a hail of boos to the WWE Champion. Batista enters on stage alone as he doesn't stop to do his signature poses, he just walks down the aisle, ignoring all the trash talk from the fans. Batista enters the ring and looks around as a microphone is presented to him, then his music is cut off as the crowd lets him have it with a series of boos.

batista_in_ring_picture.jpg

Batista: Let it be known to those who are unaware of my presence that I am the WWE Champion. I control what happens backstage, and I control what happens in the ring. I defeat any wrestler that dares to come up to the plate without a sound, and I remain champion. And at the end of the night I remain the best in this business and I remain the best at what I do, and that is being WWE Champion. What I'm getting at here is why in the hell would Paul Heyman allow CM Punk to defend MY title tonight against John Cena, with the stakes so high as they battle it out in a Hell in a Cell Match. Now I'm saying this as nicely as possible Punk, but I don't trust you with my title one bit. As a matter of fact I trust you just as much as I trust you to win the Royal Rumble match at the Royal Rumble match, which I'm glad I didn't because look what happened: you let someone like Christian win the damn thing, now I'm left with a little bug to deal with at Wrestlemania.

More boos are flying thoughout the arena as Batista carries on.

But Christian isn't in my list of things to worry about, not tonight anyways. My goal for tonight is to remain the WWE Champion after the Hell in a Cell match, and I'm not even in the damn thing! CM Punk is abusing the Freebird Rule for his own personal hate against John Cena, and it sickens me that he would use MY title as bait to bring Cena into this match. Now let me tell you something Punk, Heyman brough the Freebird Rule for my title so we can defend the title as a group, as one; group meaning all of us, NOT you! There is a reason why I don't let you defend my title, and there's a reason why I don't even let Curtis Axel defend my title; which is saying alot because I have faith in that kid, and I would let him have my back at anytime. I would say the same thing about you but after what happened on Smackdown, I don't think that I really care for you to be in our little group anymore, since you appear not to have any respect for other people's possession's, namely my title. All I'm saying right now is that you better win your stupid match tonight, or there will be hell to pay Punk, THAT I can promise you.

Batista is getting booed out of the building as he starts to clear up his throat before continuing on.

Why couldn't you just have done what you were told and win the Royal Rumble match? You would have won the title against Kane at Wrestlemania 30, and this whole mess wouldn't have started. But you had to get personal with Cena and cost us that chance to obtain both World titles into our group. And while I don't consider Christian a problem, I do however consider your loyalty and respect to me and my title a problem. I mean how am I suppose to know that I will face Christian at Wrestlemania, instead of you? Apparently you like to take my title defences without my permission and apparently you like to claim that you know what your doing. Well Punk if that is true then why don't you come out right now and explain to me what the hell is going on inside that funny little head of yours? Also note that Paul Heyman isn't here right now to break things up if things get a little more physical then you hope for, fyi. So come out Punk and show me what you're worth!

Batista lowers the mic as the crowd starts to chant for Punk. The arena is silent apart from the crowd's chants as Punk's theme music starts to play, drawing a mixed reaction from the crowd. Punk pops up from the entrance as he stands there and does the slow clap. Batista doesn't look impressed as Punk is not even smiling, but somehow his face expresses humour on him.

cmpunkbig2_crop_340x234.jpg

Punk: I understand that you want things to get physical, you know with all of the testosterone in your system, but I think that I'll use as less energy as possible and stand right here if that's cool. Man you look so cute standing there as you're getting all angry and emotional about my feelings towards you, like a actually give a damn on what you think about me. Well as a matter of fact Batista I actually do give a damn what you think, for you see I too love being part of this team and I would do anything for Paul Heyman. But for you... I would do squat for. Heck I wouldn't even have defended this title if Cena basically 'persuaded' me into doing it, otherwise the title would be all yours big guy.

Batista looks angry at that comment as Punk laughs, then continues.

Oh by the way, you call me useless on Smackdown, yet you were nowhere to be found when I won the match for us. Curtis Axel had Kane held down but you went off with Christian somewhere doing who knows what, so I basically did your job for you and won our match for us. You're welcome. Now see that Hell in a Cell that's hanging above you? Yeah well I will be in that thing tonight, and I can promise you that I won't be leaving it empty handed so quit your bitching and save me the hassle from shutting you up. We both may be Paul Heyman Guys, but we are world's apart buddy.

Batista looks angry as he starts speaking again.

Batista: I agree that we are worlds apart Punk. I am a champion among men, a God among Gods, while you aren't even worthy enough to shine my boots for my match at Wrestlemania. Hell you aren't even worthy to shine by boots on Smackdown! Say what you want CM Punk, but I will make sure that I am champion by the end of this night, even if I have to rip open that cage and enter it myself to destroy Cena in the middle of that ring. Now if I were you I'd leave the stage right now before I get angry and regret doing something bad. Fair warning Punk.

Punk just laughs as he looks at Batista, the raises his mic up again.

Punk: What's that Dave? 'The Animal is going to unleash on CM Punk right here right now' is that what it is? Well I can tell you right now Batista that you are not going to do squat right now, because you need me to be in perfect condition tonight in order to beat John Cena in that very right to retain your precious title. Now the main question is... how far are you willing to go to ensure my saftey for tight? Hehe, we'll I guess we'll find out, won't we? Because I can tell you one thing Batista, and that is that I WILL walk out of that curtain tonight wearing YOUR belt. If you can't bear to watch me do that, then drop the belt right there and go home... actually on second thought don't because I want you to witness be destroying Cena in the center of that ring tonight. Addios, Big Dave.

Batista looks confused and shocked as CM Punk drops the mic and waves to Batista as he walks off the stage and heads to the back. Batista slowly shakes his head as he's worried about what's going to happen tonight.

Backstage Promo

Daniel Bryan and Mark Henry, and Air Boom are all backstage in a team meeting as the fans pop. All four men are in a semi circle as they are in the middle of a prep talk.

Daniel Bryan: Alright everyone, tonight is an important night for us. Tonight we show The Awesome Americans and Latin terror that they are not the two most dominant tag teams currently out there. No, tonight we show them that the reunion of Air Boom and the formation of Mark Henry and I will knock off everyone's socks in the arena, and show the world that we can win the tag team turnmoil match next week! This is the way that we can get the advantage against our opponents next week by beating them in their own game tonight by joining forces to take them out, one by one if we have to. With the power of former WWE Tag Team Champions Air Boom, the World's Strongest Man Mark Henry and myself, Daniel Bryan, we will show the whole world that we are a forced to be reckoned with!

The crowd pops as Bryan aknowleges it, then continues on with his prep talk.

First we have the former tag team champions Air Boom. I mean I don't have to say it but you two were probably the most dynamic duo a couple of years back, and now you're back together and it's time to show off your skills once again and bring the Smackdown to those losers who think they know what it means to be a team. I bet those guys don't even know the meaning of teamwork, so that's our main advantage right there! Next we have the World's Strongest Man Mark Henry on our side. I mean man I could've been seriously hurt last week on RAW if you didn't come and save my ass, so you have my eternal thanks for that. Now with that being said we have to team up for the first time tonight and show that we are a better team than the 'Awesome Americans' are. I know that we don't have a team name yet, but I'm sure one will come to us eventually. It took a while for Kane and I to get one so don't worry about it.

Daniel Bryan starts to chuckle, but gets serious quickly

I'm serious guys, with Air Boom's tag team experience, Mark Henry's strength and my sklls, I see no reason why we shouldn't win the 8 man tag team match tonight. Alright let's have a team cheer!

All four men stick their arms in and give out a shout, then leaves the camera shot.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentleman, this contest is set for one fall and it is a #1 contenders match for the United States Title.

Introducing first, from Dublin, Ireland. Weighing in tonight at 267 pounds... Sheamus!

Sheamus enters the stage to a nice pop from the crowd as he starts beating his chest with his fists and walks down the ramp, shouting out to the crowd to pump them up. He slaps a few fans hands as he enters the ring and poses towards the crowd several times

SheamusEntrance3_display_image.jpg

And his opponent, from Hollywood, Floriday, weighing in at 213 pounds... Dolph Ziggler!

More boos are being flown throughout the stadium as Dolph Ziggler enters the arena though the back and poses towards the crowd, then makes his way down towards the ring. Ziggler jumps onto the apron and mocks Sheamus with a facial expression and he poses towards the crowd again, drawing even more boos from the crowd. The referee keeps both men away from each other as he signals for the bell.

Picture+23.png

Dolph Ziggler vs Sheamus - #1 Contenders

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The crowd is getting fired up as the first match of the night is officially under way. Ziggler is smiling by the corner as he is fully prepared to take the opportunity to take on the United States Champion at Elimination Chamber. Sheamus takes a deep breath as he approaches Ziggler as the both get into a lockup to start off this match. Sheamus easily overpowers Ziggler and brings him to the corner and holds him there, but the referee eventually breaks up the hold. Sheamus steps back a pace but Ziggler slaps Sheamus across the face! Ziggler tries to act tough to Sheamus but Sheamus can only smile as he shoves Ziggler back to the corner and nails some shoulder thrusts to the corner. Sheamus then backs up and yells a battlecry as Ziggler falls to a sitting position by the corner. Sheamus then walks up to Ziggler and tries to grab him but Ziggler drives his foot to Sheamus's gut as Sheamus stumbles away, Ziggler then quickly climbing onto the second set of ropes and diving into a crossbody, but Sheamus catches Ziggler mid air. Ziggler struggles to escape from Sheamus's grip but Sheamus just stands there and smiles as he throws Ziggler away into a fallaway slam!

Bradshaw: Look at the power of Sheamus with that fallaway slam! Reminds me when I used to do it!

Ziggler ends up being by the ropes as Sheamus quickly gets onto his feet as he watches Ziggler try to get himself up with the help of the ropes. Sheamus then walks up and sticks Ziggler's body out of the ring as he starts to club Ziggler in the chest several times, then pulls him back into the ring and places him on his shoulders, then runs and nits a fireman's carry rolling slam onto Ziggler! The fans pop for Sheamus as Sheamus starts yelling the ring again, this time dragging Ziggler to the center of the ring and nailing several knee drops to Ziggler, causing him to become dazed in the center of the ring. Sheamus looks happy as he yells at him to get up while waiting at the corner, signalling for the Brogue Kick! Ziggler makes it to his feet as Sheamus runs up to Zigger and goes for the Brogue Kick but Ziggler ducks it and gets behind him, nailing the Zig Zag onto Sheamus!! The crowd suddenly boos at Ziggler as Ziggler gets all cocky while going for the pin...

1!

2!

And Sheamus barely kicks out! Ziggler though that he had it right there and brings Sheamus to the corner, then nails some punches to the gut of Sheamus. Ziggler then whips Sheamus to the opposite side of the ring and runs after him, but Sheamus hits Ziggler in the head with his foot as Ziggler stumbles back, Sheamus then running up to Ziggler and hits a running knee lift to Ziggler! Ziggler crashes to both knees while holding onto his torso in agony as Sheamus lifts Ziggler up and nails a running powerslam onto him! Ziggler is getting destroyed by Sheamus as Sheamus drags Ziggler towards the center of the ring and goes for the pin, but gets up as Rene Dupree is once again walking down the ramp. Sheamus exits the ring and approaches Dupree who has his hands up in peace but the referee walks in between them, telling Sheamus to go back inside the ring. Sheamus threatens Dupree for a second before turning back and walking towards the ring, Dupree though running up and clubbing Sheamus in the back of the head quickly before throws him back inside the ring.

King: And there goes the Frenchman with his dirty tricks again folls. I wonder if he'll ever learn not to piss off the Irish people?

Sheamus makes it back to his feet but is still dazed from Dupree's ambush, Ziggler seeing an opportunity and runs up to Sheamus, nailing a jumping DDT to Sheamus! Dupree can only laugh at ringside as Ziggler jumps back up and starts to act cocky towards the crowd which draws a negative reaction from them. Ziggler then starts to stomp onto Sheamus's head while yelling out insults to him, then rams a knee drop to Sheamus's face as Sheamus tries to roll away in pain, but Ziggler drags Sheamus back to the middle of the ring and nails another knee drop to the skull. Ziggler then is getting pumped up as he waits for Sheamus to get back onto his feet before throwing him to the corner again, backing up a few steps and running at Sheamus as he nails the stinger splash onto Sheamus. Sheamus looks dazed as he walks towards Ziggler but Ziggler bends down and hits a back body drop as Sheamus goes crashing onto the ground. Ziggler then starts posing towards the crowd again as he runs up to Sheamus and hits a jumping elbow drop to Sheamus, then proceeds to nail several more elbows to Sheamus. Ziggler then gets up as Rene Dupree is loving the carnage as he goes onto the top rope, poses towards the crowd once again, then jumps off as he goes for a diving knee drop to Sheamus but Sheamus moves out of the way, Ziggler now rolling around the ring while holding on his knee!

Bradshaw: That is what you call crash and burn ladies and gentleman!

Cole: That wasn't a crash and burn Bradshaw, because Dolph Ziggler is still able to win this match!

Ziggler gets back onto his feet as he as Sheamus gets back up as well, Ziggler then walks up and punches Sheamus in the face. Sheamus backs up a step but turns back around and lands a right fist to Ziggler. Ziggler shakes his head as Sheamus starts to nail a series of rights to him, Ziggler being forced to the corner. Sheamus then proceeds to hit Ziggler with a series of knees to the ribs of Sheamus, then whips him to the opppsite corner. Sheamus then charges as he runs up to Ziggler but Ziggler gets out of the way as Sheamus crashes to the turnbuckles. Ziggler then spins around and nails a swinging neckbreaker to Sheamus! Ziggler then starts to taunt Sheamus as Dupree is at ringside clapping for Ziggler. Ziggler then gets Sheamus onto his feet as he runs behind him, then bounces off the ropes as he approaches Sheamus and goes for the Zig Zag again but Sheamus pushes Ziggler aside as he crashes to the mat! Ziggler then gets onto his feet in a daze but Sheamus runs up and nails the Brogue Kick to Ziggler! The fans jump to their feet as Dupree starts to yell at Sheamus. Sheamus is all smiles now as he goes down and goes for the cover...

1!

2!

The referee stops the count as Dupree is on the apron while complaining. The referee tells Dupree to get off but Dupree refuses to, Sheamus then shoves the ref out of the way and hits Dupree with a forearm smash that sends him flying! Sheamus then shakes his head as he walks up to Ziggler and brings him to a powerbomb position, then lifts him up as he's preparing Ziggler for the Celtic Cross. The fans are on their feet as Sheamus is prepared to drop Ziggler but Ziggler manages to slip out and counter with a Zig Zag! The fans are in shock and now booing as Ziggler goes for the pin...

1!

King: This is it!

2!

NO! SHEAMUS KICKS OUT!! The fans jump up for joy as Ziggler starts to argue with the referee about the call, but the ref states that his call is final. Ziggler gives off a look of displeasure as he gets Sheamus into the sleeperhold, but Sheamus just simply stands back up and Ziggler is off his feet now. Ziggler struggles to keep Sheamus down as Sheamus grabs Ziggler's arm and tosses him over his shoulder. Ziggler crashes to the mat and tries to walk away from Sheamus but Sheamus advances towards Ziggler as he grapples the struggling Ziggler and nails the Irish Curse onto Ziggler! The fans pop loudly now as Sheamus can only stare at Dupree who can only glare at Sheamus as Sheamus grabs Ziggler by the legs and gets him into the Cloverleaf! The fans start to cheer loudly now as Ziggler finds a way to escape from the Irish Cloverleaf but Sheamus proves too much to handle, Ziggler then slowly trying to crawl towards the ropes nearby but Sheamus just simply moves him to the center of the ring, all while keeping an eye on Dupree. Ziggler doesn't see a way out and decides to submit to the Irish Cloverleaf!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner at 8:23 via Submission and #1 Contender to the United States Champion... Sheamus!

118553626.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Backstage Interview

http://j-cena.com/gallery/albums/Raw%20Captures/2009/11thMay/2/10.jpg/IMG]

[I]Josh Matthews is backstage with John Cena, Cena isn't showing much in terms of emotion.[/I]

[COLOR="#FF0000"]Josh Matthews: John Cena, tonight in the main event you will face off against long time rival CM Punk in a Hell in a Cell match, and for the first time it will be for the WWE Championship. What are your thoughts about entering the Hell in a Cell with CM Punk?[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#000080"]John Cena: Well Josh, there really isn't much to say about that. I mean Punk gave me the golden opportunity to battle against him one on one inside the Hell in a Cell where none of Paul Heyman's cronies can come help him. And the fact that he put the WWE Title on the line is just a bonus, because everyone knows that Punk is no match against me. I proved it when I tossed him over the ropes at the Royal Rumble, and I prove my dominance over him when he refused to fight me last week on Smackdown! Punk, I hate to say it but you're time is up and my time is now, I haven't been WWE Champ ever since Batista unexpectly returned at Summerslam and beat me for it, but all I can say is that THE CHAMP IS HERE! And hey don't worry Chrisitan, because I will gladly face you at Wrestlemania in the main event for the title once I beat CM Punk in the middle of that ring, of course I won't do it nice and easy because that man's been a pain in my ass for the past several weeks and it's time to finally shut him up for good. Let me tell you something Josh you don't win the Hell in a Cell match, you survive it, and I can guarantee you that I'll be the one who survives it tonight as I walk out of that cage with the WWE Title belt around my waist![/COLOR]

[COLOR="#FF0000"]Matthews: Do you think that Batista will somehow interfere with your match John, directly or directly?[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#000080"]Cena: Haha now that's an interesting question Josh. Well you see I was watching the beginning of the show and I noticed that CM Punk was loving it when he threated to lose Batista's title, and Batista fuming that he might lose it tonight over Punk's stupidity. So normally I would say that Batista might try to interferee with the match somehow buuuuuut considering that the ring will be surrounded by countless square feet of mesh, I doubt it that Batista will find a way to get to me. And heck even if he tries to act intelligent and open up the cage door somehow, I'll be ready for him. I'm sorry Dave but that title is mine and there's nothing that you can do about it. I'll cut you a deal man, if I do win the title tonight then you can have my qualifier spot for the World Heavyweight Title match that's coming up at the Elimination Chamber. Addios man, and tell your buddy CM Punk the best of luck in his match against me tonight, because I am a man of dedication and determination, and he's going to need it.[/COLOR]

[I]Cena finger salutes to the camera and nods to Josh before leaving the shot of the camera.[/I]

[B]Ding! Ding! Ding![/B]

[COLOR="#800000"]Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentleman the following contest is set for one fall!

Introducing first, from St. Louis, Missossiri, weighing in at 240 pounds, he is the Apex Predator... Randy Orton![/COLOR]

[I]Randy Orton appears from the back as the crowd is going wild for his apperance. Orton walks down the ramp while looking around the arena, pleased that he has people behind him after his brutal beating last week on RAW. Randy Orton enters the ring and poses to the crowd as he awaits for his opponent to come out. [/I]

[IMG]http://98.img.v4.skyrock.net/9832/72039832/pics/2849455544_1.jpg

And his opponent, accompanied by Summer Rae, from Westbrooke, Main, , weighing in tonight at 244 pounds.. Fandango!

Fandango come out but has to pull Summer Rae with him, Rae not looking to happy to be with Fandango right now. Fandango looks pissed as the crowd is jeering him with insults and chants based on his cowardness last week. He enters the ring and doesn't even pose for the crowd, just looks at Randy Orton oddly.

Fandango-entrance-theme-song-name-is-ChaChaLaLa.png

Randy Orton vs Fandango

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The fans are booing loudly at Fandango as he waives a kiss to Summer Rae, but Rae isn't taking any of it. Fandango then turns around and gestures Rae to keep quiet as he turns to Orton but Orton hits Fandango with a dropkick, Fandango crashing to the ground. Orton gets up and poses to the crowd which gathers a positive reaction from the fans. Fandango gets up and his hanging onto the ropes while looking suprised as Orton is giving Fandango a smug look. Fandango then shakes his head as him and Orton circle each other around the ring before getting into a lockup. Orton has the upper edge by moving Fandango around but Fandango moves behind Orton and starts to club him in the back several times. Orton manages to turn around and lands an European Uppercut to Fandango which knocks him back a few steps. Orton then follows up with several more European Uppercuts that brings Fandango to the ropes, then Randy Orton knocks Fandango down as he places his feet on the ropes and sets him up for a rope hung DDT, and nails it! The fans go nuts as Orton goes for the cover...

1!

2!

And Fandango kicks out! The crowd boos as Orton can only shake his head before bringing Fandango back up and hitting a swift punch to the head, then another one that knocks Fandango off balance as Orton runs towards the ropes and goes for a running clothesline but Fandango ducks it, waits for Orton to return and hits him with a spinning wheel kick! Orton goes down on the mat as Fandango starts to taunt Orton, which draws a ton of heat from the crowd as Summer Rae doesn't look too impressed. Fandango is moving around Orton and keeps him down with his foot as he starts to yell out insults to Randy Orton, Orton trying his best to fight off the ever mischevious Fandango. Orton quickly manages to get onto his feet but gets sidetracked as Fandango slaps Orton across the face. Orton turns around while holding onto his cheek but Fandango quickly goes behind Orton and connects with the Russian leg sweep. Orton goes down as Fandango starts to taunt some more. He stalks Orton as Orton slowly makes it to his feet, Orton getting up as Fandango locks in and goes for the Swinging Reverse STO but Orton slips out and counters with the RKO, but Fandango slams Orton onto the mat! Orton is holding his head in pain as Fandango goes for the pin...

1!

2!

And Randy Orton kicks out! Fandango starts to shake his head as he looks at the referee in disgust, then turns his attention back to Orton as he starts to hit several fists to Orton's head, then nails a jumping knee drop to Orton's head as Orton rolls to his stomach to place his head on the ring, but Fandango just kicks Orton in the ribs which sends him rolling towards the ropes. Orton looks at Fandango as he struggles to lift himself up with the assist of the ropes as Fandango runs at Orton but Orton pulls the ropes down as Fandango goes crashing to ringside! The fans jump to their feet at Orton's counter as Fandango is now screeching at ringside, demanding Rae to come assist him but Rae refuses to do so. Fandango doesn't look impressed as he turns towards Orton in the ring but Orton has jumped from the ropes and hits Fandango with a Cross Body Vault! The fans are eating up everyone action that Orton has made as he throws Fandango back inside the ring. Fandango looks dazed as Orton slides back inside and runs up as he stomps onto Fandango's back twice, then pulls him up as he smashes his face on the turnbuckles, then gets onto the ropes as he raises his fist in the air, signalling for the 10 punches!

King: Randy Orton sure knows how to get the crowd going, huh folks?

Bradshaw: Randy sure has a knack to get fans to participate in his matches King, I mean just look at him.

Randy Orton starts the ten punches as the crowd starts to count along with him. Randy Orton makes it to seven before Fandango pushes him off the ropes, which gathers a ton of boos from the crowd. Orton looks confused as Fandango starts to coward behind his hands, telling Orton no more, but Orton walks up to Fandango, however the referee pushes Orton back as he checks on Fandango. Orton rolls his eyes as Fandango is telling the referee something, the referee nodding but Orton pushes the referee aside as he proceeds to nail some quick strikes to Fandango. The referee then pushes Orton away from Fandango as he starts lecturing Orton but Fandango moves the ref aside as he jumps Orton with a Lou Theaz press, then beings a series of punches to the unexpecting Orton. The crowd starts to boo really loudly as Fandango rises up and waves some of his air away, then yells at Orton as he goes onto the top rope, signalling for the Leg Drop. Fandango then prepares himself as he jumps off the top rope and goes for the Diving Leg Drop but Orton jumps up and catches Fandango on his shoulders, moves him towards the corner as he nails a powerbomb to the turnbuckles! Fandango then groggily walks up to Orton as Orton jumps up in the air and nails the RKO to Fandango!

Cole: Randy Orton just nailed the RKO!

The fans are jumping off their seats as Randy Orton goes down covers Fandango's shoulders...

1!

2!

Summer Rae quickly sticks Fandango's foot to the lower rope.

No! The referee notices the foot on the rope and calls off the pin! Randy Orton looks distressed as the fans are confused why Summer Raoe just did that. Orton looks really irritated as he picks Fandango to his feet as he gets him into a reverse headlock and nails the reverse headlock neckbreaker onto Fandango. Rae is at ringside and is telling Fandango "you're not getting off that easily", which explains why she kept the match going. Orton starts to breath heavy as he circles Fandango while stomping him in various locations, then awaits as Fandango slowly makes it back to his feet. Orton the waits for Fandango to turn around as Orton gets to his feet for an RKO but Fandango kicks Orton in the stomach before he can jump up, then follows up by spinning behind Orton and nailing a Swinging Reverse STO! The crowd starts to boo loudly as Fandango is going onto the top rope and prepares for another Diving Leg Drop until...

8076005455_b78999eb7b_z.jpg

Cole: Oh my...

Bradshaw: It's Kane!

RAW_1009_Photo_127.jpg

King: Kane's here! And he's ready to bring some hell with him!

Bradshaw: And some asses to kick as well!

Kane starts to swiftly walk down twards the ring as Fandango shakes his head in horror as he exits the turnbuckle and jumps over the barricade while running away from the fans. Kane enters the ring as he looks over the ropes as Fandango looks back to see Kane staring at him, Fandango gulping as he leaves the arena through an exit. The referee has finished counting to ten as Fandango is counted out from the match.

Winner at 6:41 via Countout...Randy Orton!

randy-orton-wins_display_image.jpg

Summer Rae enters the ring as she is holding onto Kane's hand. Kane can only smile as he looks at her but Orton is pissed that Kane scared off Fandango before their match can finish. Kane just looks at Orton as Orton starts to curse towards Kane, then quickly punches him in the head. The crowd is shocked that Randy Orton just did that as Kane grabs Randy Orton by the throat and nails a chokeslam onto Orton, sending him a message! Rae looks happy that Kane is by her side as they both leave the ring and walk out to backstage as Orton is still layed out in the middle of the ring.

Backstage Promo

William Regal is seen inside his office with Paul Heyman and Curtis Axel are standing.

William Regal: I'm seriously getting worried on what you're planning, Paul. You're quite a rescourceful chap to have around but I can't keep you loose on RAW when I'm trying to prepare for Wrestlemania XXX.

Paul Heyman: Don't worry Mr. General Manager I have no intentions to interferee with any of your buisness for Wrestlemania or whatever important things you're attempting to accomplish. All I'm trying to do is gain the power of both championships in my little group so you can run your little show while we say what goes around here. Any questions?

Regal: No and thanks, that's much more convincing...

The door opens as Batista storms through and stands in between William Regal and Paul Heyman, looking to be in a foul mood

Batista: Can someone tell me what the hell is going on for tonight? Who said that CM Punk was allowed to defend MY title on his own against someone like John Cena? Wasn't the whole point of your conspiracy was to prevent this from happening at Wrestlemania? Actually don't answer that because I know the answer to that. Hell everyone in this frickin' building knowns the answer to that because the witness us succeeding our mission at the Royal Rumble when Cena got knocked out! Now you two allowed that man to pit against Cena for the title tonight? I don't know how it can get possibly worse... oh wait it can because it's in a Hell in a Cell match! Are you trying to screw me over Heyman?

Heyman: Batista just calm down...

Batista: No I will not calm down Paul! This whole Paul Heyman Guys thing is starting to get on my nerves. I mean I allow my title to go in the Freebird Rule and suddenly CM Punk truly believes that he has every right to defend it on his own terms. Look at me Heyman, I am the WWE Champion, NOT CM Punk, ME! If anyone should go out there tonight, it'll be me kicking Cena's ass and making sure that I'm still champion by the end of this night. William Regal you have to make this happen, please!

Regal: I can't do that Batista, John Cena has trained for this match all weekend and I can't deny him the right to face off against his opponent. You'll just have to pray and hope that CM Punk can overcome the odds and keep the title dear boy. But I'll tell you something right now, should Cena win the title tonight I'll give you the opportunity the get another World title by replacing you in Cena's spot for the Elimination Chamber Qualifiers. I'm very sorry ol' bean but that's the best that I can do for you under these circumstances.

Batista is ready to blow a gasket as CM Punk comes walking in the room, receiving a mix response from the crowd. CM Punk walks past Batista as he nods and smiles then goes to Regal as he looks at everyone in the room.

CM Punk: So much tension in the room, I mean come on guys it's just a title match, right? What could possibly go wrong Big Dace, don't you have the confidence in you that I can win this thing tonight, or are you certainly positive that I would get my ass kicked from the likes of John Cena. Need I remind you that I've beated him before, and so have you . So I don't need to state the obvious that Cena's bark is definitely worse than his bite, and beating him will be simple as one two three... if you can count that far that is. I know what you're thinking, and that is that I am a very irresponsible person for putting your own title on the line without your permission. Well you see I would let you face off against Cena tonight, but you're not the one that Cena knocked out at the Royal Rumble match, you're the one that started this whole Cena conspiracy so you wouldn't have to face off against Cena at Wrestlemania, and you're the one who allowed us to defend the title under the Freebird Rule as well. So stop bitching about your problems and let the real men here solve them for you.

Batista gets face to face with Punk as Punk can't help but smile as Batista is shaking in complete anger.

Batista: If you even dare to screw me over tonight Punk, I will make your life miserable. That is my only warning to you.

CM Punk: ...hahaha. That is so cute Dave. Oh by the way since I'm defending our title tonight, I feel that I should be obligated to wear the belt around my waist when I walk out to the hell in a cell. Don't you agree?

Batista just stares at Punk as Punk extends his hand out, expecting Batista to give him the WWE title to him. Batista just looks down, then back up at CM Punk as he leaves William Regals office while still holding onto the belt. CM Punk turns around and just laughs as the door closes behind him.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentleman the following contest is an 8 man tag team match, and it is set for one fall!

Introducing first, weighing in a combined weight of 481 pounds, The Miz and The Real American Jack Swagger... The Awesome Americans!

The crowd starts to boo as The Miz and Jack Swagger both appear from the back with Zeb Colter behind them, all three men looking patriotic as they walk down the ramp while getting up close with the crowd, screaming insults at them. The Awesome Americans both enter the ring as they pose to the crowd, which draws a huge negative response from them as Zeb Colter looks pleased from their presentation towards America. Jack Swagger nods to himself as The Miz can only smile as they await for their partners.

20090303_ecw_mainevent.jpg

And their partners, weighing in a combined weight of 451 pounds, Alberto Del Rio, Homicide, The Latin Terror!

more boos are flying throughout the arena as The Latin Terror pops up from the back as they make their way down towards the ring, idly looking at the Awesome Americans as they enter the ring and pose for the crowd, which generates quite a few boos. The fans are not happy that these four are together inside a WWE Ring as they square off against 4 of the crowd favourites tonight.

alberto-del-rio_3421.jpg
220px-Homicidal....jpg

And their opponents, first, weighing in at a combined weight o 377 pounds, Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston... AIR BOOM!

The crowd is going wild now as the reunited Air Boomb storms out from the curtains and poses to the crowd, which recieves a lot of camera flashes from the fans in attendance as they make their way down the ramp, but stop at ringside as they point towards the four men in the ring, signalling that they plan on being the WWE Tag Team Champions soon.

boom_268_display_image.jpg

And their partners. First from Silsbee, Texas, weighing in at 412 pounds... Mark Henry!

The crowd pops loudly as Mark Henry appears from backstage as he walks down the ramp while slapping hands with several fans at ringside, then stops behind Air Boom while staring at the Awesome Americans, The Miz urging Mark Henry to enter the ring.

MarkHenry1.jpg

And his partner, from Aberdeen, Washington, weighing in tonight at 210 pounds... Daniel Bryan!

The fans explode in a loud pop as Bryan jumps from backstage and starts high-fiving fans at the ramp. He stops with the other three men as the crowd is highly anticipating a brawl between the eight men in attendance. Bryan leads the guys in the ring as they start brawling with the heel teams in the ring: Bryan with Swagger, Henry with Miz, Kofi with Homicide and Bourne with Del Rio.

DanielBryanEntrance3_crop_exact.jpg

8 Man Tag: Bryan, Henry & Air Boom vs The Latin Terror & Awesome Americans

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The crowd is pumped up as all eight men are brawling with one another in the center of the ring, the faces knocking down the heels with a series of strikes and clotheslines. The heels retreat to ringside as the faces are standing in the ring, commanding that they enter the ring and fight. The referee sees that this is going nowhere and he forces the the faces back to the corner and demands that someone from the heel side enters the ring. The Miz puffs his chest as he slides into the ring and demands to take on someone. Henry then steps to the plate and glares at The Miz as the Miz is in shock, shaking his head while looking at Henry. Evan Bourne though jumps from the top rope as Henry ducks, Bourne hitting a diving clothesline to The Miz to start off the match! The Miz is down as the fans are pumped up that Evan Bourne is starting off, officially making his redebut on RAW. Bourne gets up and yells to the crowd as Miz makes it back up as well but Bourne hits the dropkick on Miz, sending him to an empty corner. The Miz stands there in a daze as Bourne runs up to Miz and quickly climbs onto the top rope, nailing a hurricarana that sends Miz flying across the ring! Miz goes rolling around as Bourne grapples Miz and throws him to his corner and tags in Kofi Kingston into the match!

King: He's tagged in Kofi into the match! Here comes the double teaming now folks!

Cole: Oh come on King, these guys were so last year.

Evan Bourne gets on all fours by the cornered Miz as Kingston backs up a few paces and charges at Miz, jumping off Bourne and nailing the poetry in motion onto Miz! Bourne slips out of the ring as Miz groggily walks up to Kofi as Kofi executes a monkey flip onto Miz. Kofi holds Miz's arm into an armlock as Miz gets up and counters it into a hammerlock, Kofi then slips out as he hits a Russian leg sweep onto Miz, then runs towards the ropes exits to the apron and jumps on the ropes as Miz is getting up and nails a sprinboard clothesline onto the Miz! The fans are cheering wildly as Kofi looks pumped up as he goes for the Boom Drop but Miz rolls out of the way, then kicks Kofi in the face, knocking him down. Miz then drags Kofi to his corner as he tags in Jack Swagger into the match, Swagger entering the ring as he puffs his chest and lifts Kofi onto his and the Miz's shoulders. They both then run up to an empty corner and attempt to drop Kofi's head onto the top turnbuckle but Kofi slips out and lands onto the ropes, quickly climbs to the top rope as he nails a Diving Crossbody onto The Awesome Americans! The crowd is pleased with the counter as Kofi runs up to his corner and tags in Evan Bourne back into the match!

King: Man, Air Boom is on fire tonight!

Bradshaw: Of course they King, they've waited a long time to get back together.

Evan Bourne enters the ring as Jack Swagger is back on his feet, Air Boom approaches him and hits a double dropkick to Swagger! Swagger falls to the canvas as Kingston lands the boom drop onto Swagger's head, then rolls out of the ring as Bourne hits a standing moonsault onto Swagger! The fans are loving the fast paced action as Evan Bourne has Swagger up at the empty corner again and whips him to the opposite corner but Swagger counter whips instead, Bourne approaching the corner and jumps onto the second set of ropes as Swagger charges at Bourne, Boune backflipping over Swagger as he dropkicks Swagger to the corner, then runs back as he charges at Swagger and nails the shining wizard to Swagger at the corner! The fans are going nuts now as Swagger collaspes to the mat and Bourne exits to the apron, jumps onto the ropes and hits Swagger with a Springboard 450 splash! Bourne then gets up and is pumped up as he goes onto the top rope and signals for the Air Bourne but Homicide runs at the apron to where Bourne is standing but Bourne shoves him off with his foot, then Del Rio does the same thing but Bourne shoves him off too. Bourne then bends down as he repostions himself on the top rope but The Miz pops up and shoves Bourne towards the rising Swagger headfirst, Swagger then nailing a midair DDT to Bourne! The crowd is in shock as Bourne looked like that his neck just snapped as Swagger goes for the pin...

1!

2!

Kofi dives from the corner and breaks up the cover. Swagger looks annoyed as he grabs Kofi and throws him over the ropes as he wretches Bourne's arm while still on the ground as he proceeds to kick Bourne in the ribs several times, then gets him into an armlock as Bourne tries to escape from the hold. Bourne then gets onto his feet as he rolls out of the armlock then kicks Swagger in the side a couple of times, then runs towards the ropes and returns to Swagger and ducks a clothesline from Swagger, then hops onto the ropes and springboards for a crossbody but Swagger catches him midair and tries to go for a throw but Bourne pulls his legs up to Swagger's neck and executes a headscissor's takedown, sending Swagger to his corner while Bourne rolls to his own corner and tags in Daniel Bryan as Swagger takes in Homicide! The crowd pops loudly for Bryan as Bryan enters the ring as both men briefly look at each other, Homicide motioning that he's going to become the next tag team champion but Bryan laughs as he dives for Homicide's legs, taking him down. Bryan then holds Homicide down in place and attempts for a chokehold but Homicide gets back up and stomps Bryan in the face, then picks him up as he throws him to the ropes, then bends down for a back body drop but Bryan stops and kicks Homicide in the face. Homicide the groggily stands there as Bryan spins around and hits a discus elbow smash to Homicide's head. Homicide is down as Bryan runs towards the ropes and bounches back but Del Rio kicks Bryan in the back before he back bounce back, then looks at Del Rio in anger but Homicide runs up behind Bryan and goes for a school boy pin...

1!

2!

Daniel Bryan breaks free! Bryan gets up as he looks enraged that he fell for such a dirty trick, Homicide though look perplexed on what to do next. Homicide then charges at Bryan as Bryan ducks a clothesline and grabs Homicide from behind, moving him towards the ropes, bouncing them both off them and going for a rollup but Homicide shoves Bryan away. Bryan gets back up as Homicide lands a punch to Bryan, then another one to the gut as Homicide grapples him by the tights and goes for an exploder! Bryan is on the ground now as the fans are booing loudly to Homicide, Homicide only ignores them as he goes onto the top rope and lands a double stomp to Daniel Bryan! Homcide then poses to the crowd as he drags Bryan to his corner and tags in Alberto Del Rio into the match. Both men surround Bryan as they lay down a series of stomps and kicks to Bryan, before hitting a double elbow drop to Bryan. Homicide then leaves the ring as Alberto Del Rio starts to smile as Bryan tries to make it up, Del Rio though lands a soccor kick which sends Bryan rolling around the ring. Del Rio then stalks Bryan as Bryan makes it to the corner but Del Rio starts to chop Bryan hard in the chest several times. Bryan then stands back as Del Rio starts to kick Bryan in the side several times, then drags him to the center of the ring then executes a tilt a whirl backbreaker to Bryan!

Cole: Del Rio is pulling all the stops on Daniel Bryan! Can Daniel Bryan make it though in this match?

Bryan gets onto his knees as he's holding his back in pain but Del Rio comes up from behind Bryan and nails a roundhouse kick to the back of the head of Bryan! Bryan goes down as Del Rio starts to laugh knowing that he's pissing off the WWE Universe right now. Del Rio grabs the head of Bryan and gets him into a tight headlock, Bryan slips out and shoves Del Rio towards the ropes and goes for Henry's extended hand but Del Rio dives and grabs Bryan's leg as Bryan crashes to the mat. Del Rio then pulls Bryan away from his corner as he nails a single armed DDT to Bryan, then instantly goes for the Cross Armbar to Bryan! Bryan tries to fight off it but Del Rio knows how to work it and locks it in on Bryan! Bryan desperatly tries to find a way out of the Cross Armbar but is unable to as Bourne jumps from the ropes and hits a sprinboard knee drop to Del Rio to save the match! The Awesome Americans now enter the ring as they gangbeat Bourne with a series of punches and kicks but Kofi enters to to fight back as Kofi throws The Miz out of the ring, while Bourne clothesline Swagger out and both men clear the ring as well, the fans loving it. Bryan looks dazed but notices that Del Rio is out as he drags him towards Henry and tags Henry into the match!

Cole: Oh my! Here comes the hall of pain to Alberto Del Rio!

Henry enter the ring as Bryan tosses Del Rio to Henry as Henry lifts Del Rio onto his shoulders and nails Del Rio with a running powerslam. Del Rio is down on the mat as Homicide runs up to Bryan but Bryan kicks Homicide in the guy as Henry grapples him and lifts him over his head, then drops him by the head onto Bryan's knee! Bryan leaves the ring as Henry looks down at Del Rio, who looks out of it but Henry lifts him up with only one hand and gets Del Rio into a bearhug. Del Rio tries to fight out of it but Henry has the hold held on extremly tight as Del Rio is unable to slip out. Henry moves around the ring as Del Rio is screaming for someone to help him but everyone is down for the count. Henry then begins to yell out as Del Rio is no longer moving around as much as Henry is squeezing the life out of Del Rio. Del Rio then stops moving but The Miz and Swagger appears from ringside as they both clothesline Henry's legs as Del Rio falls on top of Henry. The fans are booing now as it appears that both members of Air Boom have been knocked out as Homicide enters the ring and the three of them start to stomp onto Mark Henry. Bryan enters the ring and tries to intervene but The Awesome Americans grab a hold of Bryan and nails a double spinebuster onto him! Zeb Colter looks happy as The Awesome Americans both show off their smirks as Homicide goes onto the top rope and hits a diving elbow drop to Henry. The referee forces all three men to exit the ring as Del Rio gets back up and looks determined to get the revenge on Henry. Both members of Air Boom make it to their corner as Del Rio gets Henry onto his feet and pushes him to an empty corner, and then jumps onto the top rope as he executes Henry with a hurricarana!

Bradshaw: Wow, Alberto Del Rio just perfectly executed a hurricarana onto a big man like Mark Henry! It's not every day that we see that folks.

Henry is laying in the middle of the ring as Del Rio starts to insult Henry, then walks up to his corner and tags in Jack Swagger into the match. Swagger looks pumped as he enters the ring and looks down at Swagger as Homicide connects with a knee drop to Henry's chest, then Swagger follows along with a leg drop to the head. Swagger then looks happy as he taunts the members of Air Boom and Bryan as he drags Henry to the center of the ring and flips him over, then gets him into the Patriotic Lock! The crowd starts to boo really loudly as Henry awakens from the sudden jolt of pain to his ankle as Swagger taunts Henry. Swagger looks down and sees Henry struggling to get back up but Swagger keeps him at bay with the Patriotic Lock. Henry develops a look of pain on his face but twists his body around and kicks Swagger in the face, sending back towards the ropes. Henry then gets up but the Latin Terror enters the ring and starts the gangbeat once again onto Henry, Air Boom then enters the ring and clears the ring of the Latin Terror as Kofi Kingston approaches Swagger and lands the Trouble in Paradise to Swagger! Swagger falls to the mat as Bryan goes onto the top rope and nails the Headbutt to Swagger! The crowd is on their feet but notice that Bourne is on the top rope as well, jumping off it and executing the Air Bourne onto Swagger! The crowd is jumping for joy now as everyone clears the ring and is ready for Henry to go for the cover. Henry rises back up and walks over to the downed Jack Swagger, which receives a loud pop but The Miz quickly slides into the ring and goes behind Henry as he nails the Skull Crushing Finale! The fans start to boo loudly as he pulls Swagger on top of Henry as he looks out at ringside to keep watch of Bryan and Air Boom...

1!

Cole: It's over!

2!

NO! Mark Henry kicks out! The Miz looks shocked and retreats as Air Boom rushes into the ring to chase after The Miz. Bryan gets back to his corner as The Latin Terror ambushes Air Boom at ringside and starts the assault onto them. Swagger and Henry both are unconcious as the crowd supports Henry to get back up. Henry hears the cries of the fans as he slowly starts to crawl towards Bryan as The Miz steps onto his corner which Swagger is now crawling towards. Air Boom is left by the announce tables as The Latin Terror starts to diss them as both wrestlers int he ring tag in their respective partners for the hot tag! The Miz enters the ring as Daniel Bryan enters it as well! Bryan nails a discus elbow smash to the oncoming Miz as Homicide charges in but Bryan just tosses him out of the ring, Del Rio then enters the ring but recieves a dropkick from Bryan for his troubles. Bryan briefly looks out of the ring to witness Air Boom being knocked out but The Miz runs behind Bryan and clubs him in the back of the head. Bryan goes down as The Miz gives off a cocky smile as he picks up Daniel Bryan off the floor and hits an inverted backbreaker, then follows up with a neckbreaker! Bryan collaspes to the mat as The Miz is loving this moment, then picks him up once again, this time nailing the Skull Crushing Finale onto Daniel Bryan! The crowd is booing heavily now as The Miz goes for the cover...

1!

2!

Bradshaw: This could be it folks..

NO!! Daneil Bryan kicks out!! The fans are relieved to see that Bryan is still kicking as The Miz looks complely shocked. The Miz then looks really annoyed as he starts to pick up Bryan again but Swagger appears and nails Bryan with the Gutwretch Bomb! Swagger then gets Bryan into the Patriotic Lock with one ankle as The Miz grabs the other ankle and does the same thing! The crowd is wondering why the referee is allowing this as Air Boom enters the ring and tries to save Bryan but The Latin Terror enters the ring and ambushes Air Boom once again. Del Rio and Homicide proceed to stomp onto the members of Air Boom as Henry enters the ring and hits a double clothesline onto the Awesome Americans, then hits a sidewalk slam to Del Rio, then catches an oncoming Homicide and hits him with a clothesline! The crowd is pleased that Henry has cleared ring as Swagger gets back up as well as Homicide but Kofi Kingston pops up and hits a Trouble in Paradise onto Homicide as Henry hits the World's Strongest Slam onto Jack Swagger! The fans pop loudly as Evan Bourne climbs onto one corner as Bryan climbs onto the corner beside it, Bourne landing the Air Bourne onto Homicide as Bryan hits the Flying Goat onto Swagger at the same time!! The roof is about to explode from the fans pops as Bryan and Bourne both go for the covers to Homicide and Swagger...

1!

2!

3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winners at 13:36 via Pinfall... Daniel Bryan, Mark Henry and Air Boom!

The crowd is going wild now as all four men are cheering in the middle of the ring, celebrating their win as they've gained a psychological upperhand to their opponents for the Turnmoil Match on Friday at Smackdown. The crowd suddenly starts to boo as the Prime Time Players enter through the back and take down Henry and Bryan as Dean Ambrose and R-Truth of Fatal Impact enters through the front to fight Air Boom! The crowd is in shambles and boos as Fatal Impact and The Prime Time Players are going for the beatdown to the winners of the match as Zack Ryder and Yoshi Tatsu enters the ring and tries to assist the faces but Fatal Impact seems to have it under control, until The Usos make their way to even things up! The crowd is loving the 16 man brawl in the ring now as people are being thrown out of the ring right to left until Fatal Impact and Evan Bourne are left standing, Ambrose grabs a steel chair and brings it inside, ready to use it on Evan Bourne as Bourne is almost ready to get up, Bourne gets out of the way as Roman Reigns from The Shield slides in and Spears Dean Ambrose!

King: It's The Shield, they've come to save the day from Fatal Impact!

The fans are screaming their lungs out now in joy as Seth Rollins enters as well and throws R-Truth out of the ring! Bourne leaves the ring to collect his partner as The Shield raises their belts up high, as all 8 tag teams look upon them with determination in their eyes as they stop with the carnage outside the ring. Roman Reigns yells out to everyone that if they want it, they'll have to fight for it. All 16 men outside the ring are all looking at the Tag Team titles that the Shield are holding onto as they all motion that they'll see them at the Elimination Chamber, yet only one team will make it there.

In Ring Promo

The NWO's music is being played as the fans are screaming right now, as Scott Hall and Kevin Nash both walk on the stage and stand there as the fans are going completely wild. Hall and Nash are enjoying the moment as they make their way to the ring, happy that they are getting a nice reaction from the crowd. Hall and Nash enter the ring as they look completely badass as usual, then grab a set of mics as their music is turned off and the fans begin to chant various things, Hall and Nash then have the crowd quiet down.

05.jpg

Kevin Nash: It's been a while since the NWO has been in the WWE ring, how are you guys doing tonight? We came here to do one thing and one thing only, and to make sure that our legacy does not die! We haven't been in a WWE ring together as a duo in over 10 years, and I think this is a perfect time to make a comeback as not only Kevin Nash and Scott Hall, but as the New World Order! In 2002 after the nWo left the WWE, we left our mark so big that future WWE fans will be talking about us for many more years to come, but that doesn't mean that we can't make an apperance for a time or two, now doesn't it? I'm sure that the fans who have been around here for a while will appreciate our appearance, and those younger fells will eventually learn who we are. But we're not here only to remind you of that mark that we made over 10 years ago, no we're here to leave a brand new mark!

The fans explode from their seats as they like what they're hearning from Kevin Nash. Scott Hall nods as he raises up his mic.

Scott Hall: I am especially interested in doing something of importance in this company right now, since Vince McMahon never hired me back in the WWE ever since 2002. Since then I've done nothing in my life of great value, but I'm feeling kinda... bad right now if you will. I love the WWE more than anyone out there watching, and I love the WWE more than any superstar that's backstage. Hell I love the WWE more than big sexy right here. But like Kevin Nash said we're not out here for love and we're not out here for glory, we're out here to keep the legacy of the nWo alive and we want to lay down the biggest mark that the wrestling world will ever witness. Normally we would just cause enough chaos that you people would just shout and love, which is what we're normally loved for, but this time we though that we would try something different. You see we noticed that someone else in WWE was suppose to make a surprise appearance tonight on RAW tonight, but we figured that we would call him out instead.

The crowd pops for Hall's remark, and now is wondering who this person is.

This man is a legend of sorts, one that I'm sure all of you know. This man has many great Wrestlemania moments and never fails to have a bad moment. He stopped wrestling a while ago and we're kinda disappointed to hear that, but maybe it's for the best since he he'll probably walk with a cane in the next couple of years. We're interested in what he has to say about us tonight and that's why we're calling out this specific someone that we've heard that is suppose to appear tonight in the WWE, and we're not leaving this ring until this someone comes out and meets us face to face like the man that I used to know he was. So come on out man and show the world that you're still the legend that you claim to be.

Kevin Nash and Scott Hall both look at the entrance and wait for the person they're calling out to come out until...

385F0798042D4F76B3DAA2CB1158840D-0000345083-0002810183-00260L-BF1D34545E8A4FD2AAF4240F4FD6FF7B.gif

Cole: It's SHAWN MICHAELS!

Bradshaw: Well I'll be damned.. this is going to get interesting!

Shawn Michaels enters the stage as the crowd is going NUTS, watching him as he walks down the ramp then does is signature pose with fireworks popping from the stage. Michaels then walks down the ramp to the ring as he enters it and poses towards the crowd. Michaels then gets a serious look on his face as he looks up to Hall and Nash, who both do the slow clap as they have smiles on their faces. Michaels doesn't look too pleased for Hall calling him out like that.

shawnmichaels_display_image.jpg

Hall: Well look who it is folks. It's the former WWE Champion Shawn Michaels, a WWE Hall of Famer, and a good friend of ours, isn't he Kevin? Man I remember our ladder match 20 years ago like it was yesterday. Remember when we had the two Intercontinental titles hanging above our heads as he struggled to get to the top, but fortunatly I won that match Shawn. I'm sure that you've thought about it from time to time but I don't believe that it bothered you anymore. I remember the last time I saw you in the WWE is when we were part of the nWo, remember man when me, you, Big Sexy, Booker T and the Big Show were all together and we controlled the WWE like it was our own territory. But that was a while ago now Shawn, and I hate to admit it man but you've changed. You used to be a high roller like us and you used to not give a damn about anything. But ever since you became a born again Christian, you became a completely different man. Now I'm cool with that and everything my man, but Kev and I want to see the old Shawn Michaels, the one that we can call a best friend. Is he still in there Shawn, is The Heartbreak Kid still inside this old body that everyone calls 'Shawn Michaels?

Hall lowers the mic as he's getting a mixed reaction from the crowd. Michaels looks away from Hall but then turns back to Hall and looks at him dead in the eye.

Shawn Michaels: It took you 10 years to come back to the WWE and say THAT to me? I was so sure that you would say something that would actually hurt my feelings but menial insults would work too. I mean I thought for a guy who gained a 100 pounds since the last time I saw him in the WWE would actually have something pleasent to say about his long time friend, but I guess not. Who told you to say that Scott, you or Big Not Sexy right behind you? Sorry Kevin but obviously you're on his side and not mine you're going to get hit in the crossfire between us. I'll give you a chance to walk away right now but I'm pretty sure that you're stubborn enough to stay by his side no matter what, even if that means kicking you in the teeth when it comes down to it. Heck I'm pretty sure that you take the shot for your love mate there as you two seem to...

Kevin Nash runs to Michaels and gets face to face with Shawn Michaels.

Kevin Nash: It's one thing to hear these things from Hunter when I returned two years ago Shawn, but I'll be damned if I'm going to hear these kind of insults from the likes of you. I'm pretty sure that last time we faced I Jackknifed you hard onto the ground, or something. The point is Shawn that you can talk the talk in my face, but I highly doubt that you can walk the walk. I may be old my friend, but I am sure as hell not crippled unlike you, and I can still take a hit or two. As a matter of fact if you were to kick me in the teeth as you claimed that you were going to, then I'd rather you do it now, so you arn't wasting my time conducting false threats. Of course you're probably not man enough to do that Shawn, because you know that deep down inside that you want to become friends with us still, but we won't allow that. You tried to take the spotlight from us when the nWo reformed in the WWE back in 2002, and we will not stand for this kind of crap again. Test us and you will feel the burn, and that is no threat Shawn, that's a promise.

Michaels backs away a few steps and looks at Kevin Nash, then Scott Hall, then back to Kevin Nash as he raises his mic up.

Michaels: You think that I tried to steal the spotlight back then Kevin? Uh-uh I KNOW that I stole the spotlight! The crowd loved me back then and the crowd loves me now! As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure that if we were in a popularity contest I would soundly defeat the both of you combined easily! I was shocked at first when you two came down here a moment ago and claimed that you wanted to leave your mark on me, but now it makes sense actually. You see you two were always known for your brawn and your coolness, but I was the brains of the group. I was the brains of the nWo, I was the brains of D-Generation X, heck I was even the brains of the The Rockers with good old Marty. So don't try and tell me that I tried to steal the spotlight from you guys, because let me tell you that the spotlight was never there. I'm enjoying on who I am and I have no intentions on being the man that I used to be, a coward who always ran behind Kevin Nash when things went bad. Na-ah, not this time Big Kev, because I can fight my own battles now, and if you want a fight with me, then bring it on.

Kevin Nash and Scott Hall both look at each other before nodding.

Scott Hall: Sounds like a good idea.

Both Nash and Hall drop their mics as they charge and knock down Michaels, then proceed to stomp on Michaels as he tries and fights back but Nash holds him down as Hall is landing several punches to Michaels. Michaels manages to roll away towards the ropes but Nash grabs a hold of him and drags him to the center of the ring, then lifts him up as he throws Michaels in Hall's direction, Hall getting Michaels into the powerbomb position. The fans are booing loudly now as Hall is signalling for the Razor's Edge but Michaels pushes Hall away as he goes for a Sweet Chin Music to Nash, but Nash catches him by the foot. Michael's is hopping on one foot and looks directly at Nash but Hall runs up behind Michaels and clothesine Michaels at the back of the leg, knocking him back to the ground. Michaels is holding onto his leg but Hall picks him up and throws him to Kevin Nash, Nash getting Michaels into the powerbomb position himself as the fans are screaming at Kevin not to do it. Kevin looks into the crowd and doesn't even break a sweat as he lifts Michaels up and nails a Jacknife to Michaels! Michaels looks knocked out as Hall and Nash stand over Michaels with grins. Nash then picks up the mic and begins to speak into it.

Nash: This is just the beginning of your demise Shawn, but for today we'll end the beating right here, since you're obviously not used to getting your ass kicked by us. But we will continue this on another day, and right then we'll leave a great big mark right on your face. Things change Shawn, remember that.

Nash drops the mic as him and Hall leave the ring as they walk up the ramp, ignoring any fans that are screaming at them. Hall and Nash don't even have the curtosy of looking back at the damage that they have done to Shawn Michaels.

Backstage Interview

Josh Matthews is seen backstage with Chrisitan as he's ready to begin his second interview for the night.

Josh Matthews: So Christian, tonight you're about to go to the ring and face off against the man who may decide you fate for Wrestlemania, Paul Heyman. What are your thoughts for entering that ring with a man like Paul Heyman, someone that's going to threaten you on your road to Wrestlemania?

Chrisitan: Well Josh first off let me tell you that Paul Heyman doesn't scare me one bit. That man can wear a Jason Mask while weilding a butcher knife and he would see be less frightening then the Care Bears. He goes around the ring and he first states that I'm not a threat, and now suddenly I'm public enemy number 1. Well I laugh whenever his name is mentioned around me, and I think that I can handle being around him just fine, you know if I don't die from laughing. I expected that there would be many bumps on my road to Wrestlemania, and I figured that Paul Heyman would have something to do with it, but I can honestly say that I'm prepared to hear the worst that Heyman has to say. All I can say to Heyman is that if you want me, then you can come get me.

Christian turns to the side as Chris Jericho pops up on the camera, not looking too pleased.

526x297-9bQ.jpg

Chris Jericho: Oh no, heaven forbid that Christian won't be prepared for Heyman and his evil band of maniacs. Look junior, everyone knows that Heyman is the biggest turd of them all, and he will do everything in his power to stop you from your goals. We KNOW that Heyman can bring out the worst in himself, but to actually go against him and live to tell the tale, well that's something completely different, and I don't think that you have the balls to take him head on, Christian.

Christian: See that would be interesting to hear if you would've beated me last week on RAW, but you failed to do that. You tried to bury me in your own words and I ended up beating you in the middle of that ring. So really you can't say anything to me about not having any balls to do something, because I had to balls to accept your challange and I beat you one on one, now anything you say about me will make you look like an asshole. So addios man, and good luck to whatever you'll do in the near future.

Christian leaves the camera shot as Jericho's face turns beet red from Christian's insults.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ladies and Gentleman, the following contest is set for one fall and it is an Elimination Chamber qualifier match!

Introducing first, from Champlin, Minnesota, weighing in at 226 pounds... Curtis Axel!

Curtis Axel pops up from the back alone and walks onto the stage and stops there, then jumps on the spot before doing his signature pose towards the crowd. Curtis Axel then walks down the ramp, ignoring all the chants and jeers from the crowd as he climbs into the ring and does his pose in the center of the ring, then motions his neck around as he awaits for The Big Show to enter the match.

axel_original_crop_650x440.jpg

And introducing his opponent, from Tampa Florida, weighing in at 460 pounds, he is the Intercontinental Champion... The Big Show!

The fans pop loudly for The Big Show as his theme song is being played, Big Show then pops up from the curtains as he enters the stage and starts to walk down the ramp. Big Show slaps the hands of several members of the crowd before stepping onto the apron and climbing over the ropes. Big Show then approaches towards Axel and looks down at him as Axel doesn't let fear show on his facial expressions. The referee then separates both men as he rings for the bell to start off the match.

Big-Show-entrance.jpg

Big Show vs Curtis Axel: Elimination Chamber Qualifier Match

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The crowd is cheering loudly as they are about to witness the third person who will enter the Elimination Chamber match with Kane and Ryback. The Big Show is smiling as he sees the fear inside Axel, but Axel doesn't betray himself as he charges at Big Show and kicks him in the stomach, then nails several punches to the head as he corners him at the turnbuckles, nailing several elbows to the face. Big Show has had enough though and shoves Curtis Axel away from him as he goes flying across the ring! Big Show has an angered look on his face as he walks up to Axel as Axel gets on his feet and goes for another punch, Big Show however grabs his fist and bends his arm so Axel goes down onto his knees, trying to free himself from Big Show's grasp. Big Show then looks down and curses at Axel as Axel gets on one foot and jabs his elbow to Big Show's gut, then another one as Big Show releases Axel from the hold. Axel then runs off towards the ropes and charges back at Big Show, but Big Show just kicks Axel with a side kick to the head! Axel crashes to the ground and ends by by Big Show's feet, Big Show looking down at Axel and picks him up with both hands by his throat, then grabs onto his throat with his huge hand but Axel kicks Big Show in the torso, then executes a DDT that brings Big Show to the canvas!

Cole: See Big Show should've known that Curtis Axel will go all out in order to enter that Elimination Chamber match, just for the sake of Paul Heyman!

King: Well he is a Paul Heyman Guy after all.

Curtis Axel looks pleased by bringing down the Big Show as he gets back up onto his feet. Big Show looks a bit out of it as he sits up and tries to get back up but Axel lays him back down and nails some mounted punches to Big Show's head. Big Show tries to fight back but Axel has Big Show down with his knee, Big Show though is able to push Axel away from him as Big Show gets back up to his feet. Axel gets up and jumps at Big Show but Big Show grabs Axel by the waist and gets him into the bearhug position. The fans pop as Big Show rams Curtis Axel to the corner, then hits a couple of big knee strikes to Axel's gut. Big Show then straightens up Axel on the corner, then tells the audience to be quiet as he slaps Axel right on the chest, producing a ear piercing sound from Axel's chest! The crowd is loving it as Axel screams in pain while falling to his knees, Big Show though places Axel back on the corner and silences the fans once again as he slaps Axel on the chest for a second time! Axel falls onto his knees while holding onto his chest in agony. Big Show can only smile as Axel uses Big Show's singlet to assist him in rising up but Big Show ends up headbutting Axel in the face, sending him back a few paces. Axel then shakes his head as Big Show approaches him but Axel rams Big Show and brings him back to the corner, nailing several shoulder thrusts to Big Show at the turnbuckle. Big Show holds onto his gut as Axel backs up a few steps then charges at Big Show, but Big Show simply lifts Axel over his head and tosses him out of the ring!

Bradshaw: Oh my lord look at the strength of that man! He chucked Mr. Axel like a haystack.

Cole: See this is what I mean. A guy like his size shouldn't be allowed to wrestle in the WWE!

King: Cole do I have to smack you in front of all of these people?

Axel is down on the ground, but ends up going on all fours as Big Show exits the ring and walks up to Curtis Axel as the referee starts the countout (1...). Big Show then picks up Axel by the head and gets him into the bearhug postion again (2...) as he rams Axel onto the steel post right in front of him (3...), dropping him onto the gound. Axel is holding his back while yelling out in pain as Big Show lifts him up again (4...), keeping his steady by the pole as he goes for his KO Punch (5...) but Axel moves out of the way, Big Show punching the pole instead and hurts it (6...) as Axel grabs Big Show's head and smashes it onto the pole (7...), then brings him inside. Axel enters the ring as well and looks down at the injured Big Show as he runs up to him and stomps onto his hurt hand. Big Show then tries to hide his hand under his body but Axel rolls Big Show over and continues to stomp onto Big Show's damaged hand. Big Show is now sitting by the ropes as Axel puts Big Show's neck onto the ropes as he starts to choke Big Show with his foot. The referee stops the choke as Axel steps back a few paces, Big Show tries to catch his breath as he makes it back to his feet, Axel though knees Big Show in the head and shoves him between the ropes to the outside!

Cole: Curtis Axel just dumped Big Show to the outside like a ragdoll!

King: What was it that you were saying about Big Show being too big to wrestle?

Cole: Well obviously someone like Curtis Axel can find a way to beat The Big Show, one way or another.

The Big Show looks out of it as Axel steps out of the ring and grabs a hold of The Big Show's head, helps him up to his feet and smashes his head onto the steel steps nearby as the referee starts another countout (1...2...). Big Show then falls onto his knees as Axel throws off the top part of the steel steps (3...) and places Big Show's hand onto the bottom part (4...). Axel then steps onto the apron and looks down at the unconcious Big Show (5...) as he jumps off the apron and steps onto The Big Show's injured hand! (6...). Big Show starts to cry out in pain as Axel lifts him up and throws Big Show back inside the ring, with Axel following along. Big Show is moving around inside the ring while protecting his hand as Axel runs up and kicks his hand several more times. Big Show gets annoyed of Axel's constant attack and shoves him away. Axel looks distressed that Big Show's trying to fight back so he runs at Big Show and goes for a clothesline but Big Show grabs Axel by the throat and signals for the Chokeslam but Axel punches the weak hand and Big Show lets go. Axel then knees Big Show in the gut as he runs behind him towards the ropes, then returns as he hits a clothesline to the back of the head! Big Show falls to the ground as Axel poses to the crowd, which generates a series of boos from the crowd.

Bradshaw: This is probably the most cockly giant killer I have ever seen in my entire life. Just finish him already!

Curtis Axel then starts to laugh as he slaps Big Show in the face several times as he's trying to get up, then shoves his foot in his face as he falls to the mat again. Axel then climbs onto the top rope as he prepares to jump onto the Big Show. Big Show gets on one knee as Axel jumps off the top turnbuckle as he goes for a diving double axe handle but Big Shiw grabs Axel by the throat and lifts him up for the Chokeslam, but has to get go as his hand is badly damaged! Axel then quickly seizes the opportunity and goes for a Swinging Neckbreaker onto The Big Show! The crowd starts to boo loudly as Axel begins to laugh, going down on Big Show for the cover...

1!

2!

No! Big Show kicks out! Axel looks disappointed that the match isn't over but chooses to ignore the referee's bad call. Axel then gets onto his feet as he gets Big Show to his feet then takes another swing as Big Show loses his balance as he goes back to the corner. Axel then lays down several more strikes to Big Show's gut and head, then back up a few steps before running up to The Big Show and goes for another Single Armed Swinging DDT but Big Show grabs him by the body, raises his leg over Axel's head and nails the Showstopper to Curtis Axel! The fans pop loudly as Big Show is making his comeback, Big Show making it back up as Axel tries to get up as well but Big Show grapple's Axel's head and hits a huge headbutt that sends him crashing to the canvas. Axel is holding onto his head as he quickly crawls towards the ropes but Big Show stalks up and waits, Axel finally getting up and turning around but Big Show nabs him and nails a sidewalk slam to Axel! The ring shakes hard upon the impact as Big Show gets up and signals for the Chokeslam! The fans are on their feet in anticipation as Axel slowly gets back up as Big Show signals using his good hand instead, Axel getting up as Big Show grabs onto his throat with the good hand and nails the Chokeslam! The crowd is going wild now as Big Show goes for the cover...

1!

2!

CURTIS AXEL KICKS OUT!! Big Show looks shocked as Axel just lays there, breathing heavily as he's barely concious. Big Show then gets back up and walks towards the corner, exits the ring and slowly makes it up the turnbuckle as the fans are surprised on what they are seeing. Big Show climbs onto the top rope and positions himelf there, then jumps off the top rope as he goes for the diving elbow drop but Curtis Axel moves out of the way! The ring shakes hard as Big Show sits up, holding onto his shoulder as Axel gets Big Show into a sleeper hold! The move doesn't seem to work for Big Show though as he simply just gets onto his feet and moves around the ring, throwing Cutis Axel over his shoulder! Axel rolls around the ring while holding onto his back as Big Show walks up to Axel, grabs him by the head and brings him back to his feet as he goes for a KO Punch with his good hand and hits Axel in the head! Axel gets knocked out as Big Show goes down for the pin...

1!

2!

Curtis Axel places his foot on the ropes..

3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner at 8:21 via Pinfall... Big Show!

11.jpg

The fans pop loudly as Big Show stands tall and celebrates his win over Axel! The referee is holding Big Show's arm up but turns around and notices that Axel's foot is on the rope. He draws Big Show's attention to the foot as Big Show looks pissed off as the referee re-starts the match, the fans booing loudly.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Big Show drags Axel to the center of the ring as he hits an elbow drop onto him, then drops him an elbow drop as Axel struggles to fight back against The Big Show. Big Show then looks down as he glares at Curtis Axel, not believing that he has to restart the match as he picks Axel up and goes for another Chokeslam but Axel slips out of it and sets Big Show up for the Perfect-Plex. The fans start to laugh as Axel is unable to pick Big Show off the floor as repositions himself as he lifts Axel over his shoulders as he looks into the crowd, then is ready to drop Axel but Axel slips out of the Military Press lift and lands behind Big Show, then rams him into the corner as he trips Big Show over his leg and traps him as he goes for the school boy pin, hooking his legs to the ropes...

1!

2!
3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner at 1:02 via Pinfall and #3 into the Elimination Chamber... Curtis Axel!

axel_PAY_Photo_053_crop_650.jpg

The fans are crying foul as Axel quickly escapes the ring as he runs from Big Show's fury. Axel taunts on how smart he is as he runs up the ramp while looking back to the Big Show. Big Show looks mad as hell as he kicks the ropes, then yells back at Curtis Axel as Axel shrugs and walks towards the back.

In ring Promo

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome Paul Heyman!

Paul Heyman enters on stage and has a concerned look on his face as he begins to walk down towards the ring. The fans are booing really loudly as Heyman enters the ring and looks around in the ring, taking a deep breath before lifting up his microphone and is ready to take on Christian.

images

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentleman, my name is Paul Heyman and tonight I will be addressing a few issues concering Christian's title shot at Wrestlemania, and who he will be facing against. Christian, I am a buisnessman and I would stand here and negociate on who will be facing you at Wrestlemania, and who will be defending the WWE Championship. Now obviously we're going in a rough patch right now between Batista and CM Punk regarding the title, but rest assured that anyone on my three Guys would be more than willing to face you man to man in this very ring at Wrestlemania XXX, and will defeat you. I know you don't want to hear that, but it's the truth, and that is my fair warning to you right now. So before I go on and explain my proposition to you, I want you to come down in the ring and look at me dead in the eye and tell me that you're willing to go with this, because I feel that what I am about to propose is fair and plausible.

Christian's theme music hits and the fans go wild for Christian. Christian walks on stage and poses to the crowd before walking down the ring, slapping several hands as he enters the ring and grabs a mic, then looks at Paul Heyman with a grin.

christian_display_image_display_image.jpg

Christian: Alright Heyman, let's hear what you have to say first then I'll agree to your little terms. I feel like you're a man that could be somewhat trusted. But then again maybe not, maybe I should just walk away right now and not fall for your stupid games. The smart thing to do right now is to talk away and play it by ear, because I know one thing for sure is that I'm guaranteed that match at Wrestlemania, and there is nothing that you can do in your power to strip me of that opportunity. Now that is what I should do Paul, but that's not what I'm going to do. This 'proposition' that you have has tickled my fancy, and I'm interested in what you have to say for yourself and on behalf of your clients. But I'm only giving you once chance not to try and screw around with my head before all bets are off, do you understand me Paul?

Heyman: Why thank you Christian, yes I understand you. What I am about the propose to you is very simple and as I just said, sounds agreeable. What I am propose to you is that at the Elimination Chamber we will have a match between the #1 Contender for the WWE Championship, you, and the WWE Champion Batista. Now I know what you're thinking, and that you think that I'm proposing that we have the title match at Elimination Chamber but that's where I'm getting at all. Since I can have any one of my guys to defend the title at Wrestlemania, why don't we make things more interesting to see who gets to pick the person to defend the title at Wrestlemania. So my official proposition is this: If you win the match at Elimination Chamber between you and Batista, then YOU will get to choose which member of my Guys you will face at Wrestlemania. However if Batista wins the match, then I get to pick which one of my Guys you will wrestle for the WWE Championship. Pretty simple, right? So what's your answer?

Christian looks down and considers it as Heyman is smiling, but Curtis Axel runs into the ring as the crowd begins to boo loudly as Axel charges at Christian from behind with a clothesline, but Christian ducks down as Curtis Axel lands a clothesline onto Paul Heyman instead! Axel looks momentarly confused as Christian comes up from behind him and nails the Killswitch onto Axel! The fans pop loudly as Christian laughs and picks up the microphone.

Christian: Alright you son of a bitch, I accept your challange for the Elimination Chamber! And don't think that you can pull any of this crap then, because I won't fall for it!

Christian exits the ring as both men inside are still down.

Backstage Promo

Batista is backstage as he is sitting down on the bench while holding his belt on his lap, looking at it for potentially the final time. He then turns around and it is revealed that CM Punk is standing beside him. Baitsta looks up to Punk then back to his title, then slowly hands it over to Punk. Punk then grabs the belt and wears it around his waist and nods to Batista.

CM Punk: See I knew that you would see things my way.

CM Punk leaves the lockeroom as Batista can only stare head on, not showing any emotions in his facial structure.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentleman the following contest is a Hell in a Cell match, and it is for the WWE Championship!

Introducing first, from Chicago Illinois, weighing in at 218 pounds... CM Punk!

CM Punk appears on stage and poses to the crowd as the fans start to boo him loudly. Punk is loving the reaction as he starts walking down towards the ring and bats an eye towards a WWE Fan. Punk then jumps onto a turnbuckle and stands there , then jumps into the ring as he walks around the ring and waits for John Cena to enter the ring.

CMPunkEntrance9_display_image.jpg

And introducing his opponent, from Boston Massetuchetes, weighing in at 284 pounds, John Cena!

Cena jumps from the curtains as most of the fans start to cheer for him. Cena then poses to the crowd as Cena is on fire tonight, and walks down the ramp while slapping some fan's hands and then enters the structure as he jumps into the ring. Cena climbs onto the ropes as he poses towards the crowd before getting back down and looking at Punk.

john-cena-entrance-pictures-2.jpg

CM Punk vs John Cena: Hell in a Cell match for the WWE Championship

The fans are roaring as they are not witnessing the first ever Hell in a Cell match for the WWE title right on RAW. Cena looks at Punk as Punk hops around in the ring as he looks at Cena, wearing a sly smile on him. Both men approach each other as Cena goes for a lockup but Punk quickly kicks Cena in the gut, then runs him to the corner and smashes his head on the top turnbuckle but Cena no sells it and stares at Punk. Punk looks worried as he tries to smash Cena's head on the turnbuckle again but Cena no sells it once again. Punk starts shaking his head as Cena grabs Punk's head and smashes onto the top turnbuckle several times before turning him around and shoving him to the corner, nailing a few shots to the body before whipping him to the opposite corner. Cena then comes running at Punk and hits a clothesline as Punk groggily walks towards the center of the ring, Cena getting onto the top rope as he goes for a bulldog but Punk ducks it and Cena goes crashing to the ground. Punk then quickly runs up and keeps Cena down as he starts to lay down some mounted punches, cursing at Cena but Cena rolls Punk over and proceeds to land some fists to Punk. Cena gets up and yells as the crowd pops loudly while Punk is down on the mat, Cena then walks out of the ring and looks under the ring, grabbing a chair from under the apron. Cena enters the ring with the chair as Punk is getting up to his feet as Cena runs at Punk with the chair over his head but Punk kicks Cena in the gut, then lifts him up for the GTS but Cena slips out and hits a back drop to Punk!

Bradshaw: This isn't going to be a wrestling match folks, this is going to be a fight! These two men dispise each other and will stop nothing to win this battle!

Cole: And don't forget that this is for the WWE Title as well folks!

Bradshaw: This match isn't about titles Cole, this is about pride!

Cena looks down as Punk is trying to get back up but Cena clubs Punk in the back of the head several times, before stomping him on the back to make sure he's down before he grabs the chair and is about to smack Punk's back but Punk quickly rises up and nails a low blow to Cena. Cena falls to his knees as he's holding onto his groin, Punk grabbing the chair as he whacks Cena across the back! Cena holds onto his back and turns around as Punk smashes Cena's skull with the steel chair as Cena goes falling out of the ring. Punk starts to laugh as Cena is out of the ring, holding onto his head as Punk exits the ring with the chair as he smacks Cena several more times in the back with full force. Punk then throws the chair away as he bends down and insults Cena, Cena slowly getting up but then surprises Punk as he rams him to the steel steps, tripping both men over them. Cena then starts to lay waste on Punk with a series of punches as Punk's trying to defend from them. Cena then gets up and brings up Punk as well, smashing his face to the mesh fence surrounding ringside. Punk falls to his knees as Cena gets him up again as he smashes his face onto the fence once again, then follows up by throwing him onto the apron, nailing several more strikes to Punk. The fans are chanting for Cena now as Cena has Punk on his shoulders, then chucks Punk full force as he hits the mesh fence with full force midair, then crashes to the ground!

King: Cena isn't going to let Punk lose that easily! He's going to punish him inside the Hell in a Cell folks!

Punk looks hurt, but Cena isn't finished yet as he places his foot onto Punk's skull and tries to crush it between his shoe and the mesh wall. Punk starts to yell out in pain as he moves his arms around, trying to move Cena's foot away but has no success. Cena then finally lets go as he grabs the top part of the steel steps and backs away to the opposite side at ringside. Punk tries to get up as Cena charges at him with full force while holding onto the steel steps, then throws it at Punk from a distance but Punk gets out of the way just in time, the steps crashing onto the fence! The fans nearby jump as Cena walks up to Punk but Punk quickly climbs onto the bottom part of the steps and lands a flying knee strike to Cena's head. Cena falls on all fours as Punk quickly grabs the thrown part of the steps and walks up to Cena, then crowd pleading Punk not to do anything drastic as Punk throws down the steel steps and hits Cena on the back! Punk can only look down and smirk as Cena can barely move from the blow. Punk then threatens Cena some more as he removes the steel step from Cena's body and stomps him on the back of the head. Punk then moves Cena towards the bottom steel steps as he places his head onto the steps, then grabs the top part of the steps and has a sadistic look on him and he throws down the steps but Cena moves his head just in time!

King: Close call by Cena there! That probably would've ended the match!

Cole: This match was over the moment Cena accepted the match, King.

Punk looks confused as Cena quickly grabs the chair and jabs the end of it to Punk's gut as he backs away a few steps, then runs at Punk while holding the chair over his head but Punk trips Cena as Cena's face falls onto the bottom part of the stairs! Cena is holding his forehead as Punk comes up and holds Cena's head and smashes it on the steps, then does it again for good measure. Cena looks KO'd as Punk grabs the chair and has his sadistic smirk back as he raises the chair above his head and smashes Cena's head with the chair with the steps under his face! The crowd looks shocked that Punk just did that, then start to boo loudly as Punk raises the chair with one hand as he starts to taunt the crowd. Punk then throws the chair away as he grabs a hold of Cena and throws him back inside the ring. Punk slides back in as Cena shakes his head, wondering where he is as Punk walks up and boots him in the back of the head. Cena rolls around to the ropes as Punk waits for Cena to get up, then proceeds to nail Cena with a few roundhouse kicks, then follows up with a forearm smash that leaves Cena hanging by the ropes. Punk then backs up a few paces as he runs at Cena and clothesline him and himself over the ropes to the outside!

Bradshaw: CM Punk is showing no signs of remorse in this match. He wants Cena hurt, and badly hurt as well.

Punk gets up and looks at the crowd as they start to fire off massive amounts of heat. Punk then can only laugh as Cena tries to get up but Punch kicks Cena in the back of the knee a couple of times to keep him down. Punk then grapples Cena as he gets him onto his feet, then whips him hard to the untouched steel steps as Cena crashes hard back first onto them. Cena starts to cry out in pain as Cena lays there but Punk runs up and boots Cena in the face, the back of his head colliding with the steel steps! Cena lays onto the ground while holding onto his head as Punk laughs again, then looks under the ring as he pulls out another steel chair, then walks up to Cena while holding it above his head and attempts to swing it but Cena kicks Punk in the stomach, Punk dropping the chair as Cena gets up and knees Punk in the gut, then throws his face to the mesh as he starts scraping Punk's face onto the mesh! The crowd is loving it as Punk starts to scream out loud as Cena pulls Punk away from the mesh, then rams his head to it again, Punk then falling to the ground as his face is busted wide open!

Cole: CM Punk is bleeding! Cena made CM Punk bleed!

Bradshaw: I've warned you from the start Cole that this is going to be a brawl, and so far I'm not wrong.

Cena looks down as Punk is staring at his hand and he sees blood on it but Cena just boots Punk in the face, knocking him onto his back. Cena then grabs the chair as he smashes Punk's kneecap with it several times, Punk then sitting up as he comforts his kneecap as Cena smacks Punk in the back with the chair! Punk falls on his back as Cena yells out insults to Punk, then holds the chair up high as he hits Punk in the ribs with that chair. Punk tries to rolls away as he's struggling to fight back but Cena is hot on his trail, Cena grabbing Punk's foot as he drags him back to the center of ringside as he smashes Punk's face with the chair, then looks at the blood on the chair as he drops it by him. Punk is holdup up his hands as he looks completely dazed, Cena then grabbing the top part of the steel steps as he backs up a few steps as Punk is sitting up, Cena then charges at Punk and hits him square in the face with the steel steps with full contact! Punk falls to the ground hard as Cena throws the stair away as he picks up Punk and throws him back inside the ring. Cena then throws the chair inside as well as he looks under the ring himself for another weapon, and pull out a table from under the ring, which generates a huge pop from the crowd!

Cole: Oh my!

King: This is going to get reall ugly soon folks!

Cena gets the table fully from under the ring and tries to set it up but has difficulty doing so. Finall when Cena as the legs up and tries to flip the table over Punk comes running from inside the ring and nails a suicide dive onto Cena, both men colliding with the mesh! The crowd starts to boo loudly as Punk just ruined the setting up of the table as Punk yells at the crowd to piss off. Punk then throws Cena inside the ring as Punk continues setting up the table, Cena hiding the chair under him as Punk enters the ring. Punk then approaches Cena and goes for a grapple but Cena quickly rams the end of the chair onto Punk's gut, Punk going on one knee as Cena rises to his feet and clocks Punk over the head with the chair! The crowd is going wild as Cena continues in hitting Punk with the chair, going complete apeshit on Punk. Cena then throws away the chair as the crowd starts to chant for Cena's name. Cena then folds out the chair as he sets it up in the middle of the ring as he picks Punk up and gets him on his shoulders, then signals for theh Attitude Adjustment as Punk struggles to get loose, but succeds in slipping out and shoves to the ropes. Cena turns around as Punk charges at Cena but Cena tosses Punk over the ropes but Punk lands on the apron, grabs Cena's head and jumps off the apron as Cena's neck bounces off the ropes, Cena getting in a daze as Punk quickly goes onto the top turnbuckle and lets Cena turn around before jumping off the turnbuckles and goes for a diving clothesline but Cena catches him midair, turns himself towards the set chair and nails Punk on the chair with a front powerslam, the chair breaking into two different pieces!

Cole: Such brutatlity! Someone should stop this match right now before someone gets really hurt!

Bradshaw: Would you just shut up already?

Cena smiles as he lifts up the broken pieces of the chair and shows it to the crowd, which gets a nice pop from the crowd. Cena then throws the pieces away as he bends down and mutters a few words to Punk. Punk eyes Cena and tells him to piss off as Cena shrugs and gets Punk onto his feet, then nails a swift punch that sends Punk backing up a few steps. Cena then runs to the ropes then returns and hits a flying shoulder block onto Punk. Cena then does the same thing as Punk gets up, lets Punk get up as Punk goes for a punch but Cena ducks it and nails the Proto-Plex onto Punk! The crowd is cheering now as Cena signals for the 5 Knuckle Shuffle as Cena bounces off the ropes and goes towards Punk but Punk has already escaped to the outside. The crowd boos now as Cena shakes his head and sticks his head outside to grab Punk but Punk smacks Cena in the head with a kendo stick! Cena runs around in the ring while holding on his head as Punk enters the ring and whacks Cena in the back with the kendo stick. Cena yells out in pain and looks at Punk as Punk goes for another swing but Cena grabs the kendo stick and takes it away from Punk, then breaks it on his knee, then stares at Punk as he throws the pieces away.

King: Cena's showing Punk that he means buisness!

Bradshaw: Stuff is breaking left to right! Both steels steps, then the chair, now that kendo stick!

Punk looks worried as Cena suddenly charges Punk and tackles him to the ground, then starts a hail of punches to Punk, then gets up and nails a quick stomp before bringing him towards the corner and smashing his face onto the top turnbuckle, then doing it again before picking him up and places him onto the top turnbuckle facing away from Cena. Cena then poses to the crowd as he steps onto the second set of ropes and quickly hits CM Punk with the back drop! Punk is holding the back of his head as Cena instanly gets up and poses to the crowd again as he exits the ring and looks under the ring for yet another weapon, then grabs a barbed wire 2x4 as he throws it inside the ring. Cena then grabs the top of the steel steps nearby as well as he throws that inside as well. Cena then enters the ring as he grabs the 2x4 and holds it up in the air, then points it towards Punk as Punk starts to shake his head as he begs Cena for forgiveness as Cena smiles, then shake his head as he runs at Punk with the 2x4 but Punk quickly exits the ring. The crowd starts to boo loudly as Punk tries to escape the cage by kicking the door down, but is unable to as Cena comes up from behind him and nabs Punk with the 2x4, scraping the barbed wire onto his forehead to gush out more blood!

Cole: CM Punk was trying to quit the match and that thug Cena just continues the beating. This is sickening!

King: it's called Hell in a Cell for a reason Cole, it's not designed to be escaped easily.

Cena drops Punk to the ground as Punk is holding onto his head as blood is gushing out of his forehead. Cena then lifts the 2x4 as Punk goes onto his back as Cena smashes the 2x4 on Punk's back! Punk starts screaming as he runs away while holding onto his back and enters the ring. Cena drops the 2x4 in barbed wire as he enters the ring and walks up to Cena. Punk sits up as he briefly looks at Cena but Cena is taking none of it as he boots Punk to the ground, Punk laying down as Cena moves the steps to the center of the ring, then grabs Punk's head as he smashes it onto the steel steps. Punk is on all fours now as Cena climbs the ropes to the top turnbuckle as Punk slowly makes it back onto his feet, Cena though jumps off the ropes and nails Punk with the bulldog onto the steel steps! A sickening thud is heard as Punk is down for the count. The fans pop loudly as Cena gets Punk onto his shoulders an point to the steel steps as he turns Punk towards the steps, Cena nailing the Attitude Adjustment on the steel steps! Punk is arched around the steel steps as Cena goes down for the cover...

1!

Bradshaw: This has to be it!

2!

King: It's over folks! Cena's new champ!

CM PUNK KICKS OUT!! The fans are in shock as Punk is keeping his arm up, Cena looking complelely puzzled as he thought for sure that Punk would have not been able to kick out of that. Punk lays down breathing hard as Cena exits the ring as he looks under the ring by the set table as he pulls out a second table! Cena sighs as he lifts the table onto the first table as he pulls up the legs, then sets the second table on top of the first one then re-enters the ring again. Cena then walks up to Punk who is still laying down backfirst on the steps in the middle of the ring as he picks Punk up and lifts him onto the top turnbuckle, then postions him so Punk is facing the tables at ringside. The crowd is loving the moment as Cena steps onto the apron and climbs onto the ropes, then grabs Punk's tights as he goes for a superplex onto the table but Punk is fighting it. Cena tries to pull on Punk again but Punk fights it some more, this time throwing Cena back inside the ring. Punk takes a quick breather as Cena gets back onto his feet and Punk jumps off the ropes and lands onto Cena with a diving clothesline!

Cole: I knew Punk would find a way out of this! He's fighting hard to keep that title in his name!

King: Don't forget Cole that the title belongs to Batista, not CM Punk.

Punk starts to laugh as he wipes blood from his face as he watches Cena get back up to his feet, then grabs the steps as he runs at Cena and hits him square in the face with it! Cena crashes to the mat as Punk drops the steps right in front of Cena, then lifts him up as he walks Cena on top of the steel steps, then nails a DDT onto them! The crowd boos as Cena is down on the steps, then rolls away as he's holding his head in pain. Punk then stomps on Cena as Cena gets kicked out of the ring and falls onto the ground. Punk exits the ring as well and grabs the 2x4 barbed wire nearby and he rams the end of it to Cena's face and holds it in place as Cena screams in agony. Punk releases the barbed wire off of Cena's face, but then smashes it onto Cena's torso as Cena tries to roll away but has no room to, blood now pouring from his skin. Punk notices this and smiles to himself as he drops the barbed wired 2x4 and grabs a hold of Cena and throws him inside the ring. Punk walks around the corner and grabs the good steel chair as he enters the ring holding the chair.

Cole: Punk is going to go all haywire with that chair. Cena has no chance for survival here.

Punk walks in the ring as he eyes Cena trying to get up using the ropes for assitance. Punk then prepares himself for an attack with the chair as Cena slowly turns around to face Punk, CM Punk running up to Cena as he cracks the chair to Cena's skull! Cena crashes to the canvas with full contact as the fans start to boo at Punk, Punk not really caring as he walks up to the downed Cena and smashes the chair to Cena's back several times befor dropping the chair to the mat. Punk then picks up Cena and brings him near where the steps are as he lifts Cena onto Punk's shoulders, then nails the GTS onto Cena as Cena collaspes onto the steps! Punk then goes down on Cena and locks in the Anaconda Vice while on the steel steps!

Bradshaw: CM Punk has the Anaconda Vice held in on Cena! This could be it right now!

Cena still has enough energy to move around as Punk has Cena's neck trapped while on top of the steel steps. Cena however his losing alot of his momentum as he's slowly bleeding out, and the Anaconda Vice is definitely not helping out. Cena tries to fight off Punk from the submission hold but Punk is not letting go, wanting to win the match right now. Cena starts to moves his arms and legs around as he tries to grab onto something nearby to use but Punk has Cena dead center in the ring, and nothing is nearby to help Cena escape from the hold. Cena then starts to rock Punk around as Punk tries to hold onto Cena but loses balance as he falls off the steps and gets into an awkward position, being forced to get go of Cena. Cena quickly rolls away from Punk as he tries to control the situation by checking himself as Punk shakes his head, then gets up as he sees Cena struggling to fight. Cena gets on both feet but Punk pushes Cena to the corner nearby and proceeds to nail some roundhouse kicks to Cena's side, then backs up a few paces before running up to Cena and executes a flying knee strike to Cena's face! Punk backs up as Cena groggily walks up to Cena, Punk the tossing Cena over his back and hits a back body drop onto the steel steps!

King: Oh man both men are beating each other to a pulp here tonight ladies and gentleman. I don't think either men are able to participate in the Elimination Chamber qualifers in their coming matches!

Cena starts to cry out in pain as Punk pushes the steel steps by the ropes to make room in the ring. Cena gets on both knees as he holds onto his back in pain but Punk approaches him and lands a forearm smash that brings Cena back on all fours. Punk then drags Cena in the center of the ring and places him on his back, runs and bounces off the ropes as he nails a knee drop onto Cena's skull! Cena rolls around while holding onto his head as Punk pushes Cena to the ropes and places his head on the middle set, then proceeds to choke Cena with the ropes! Cena struggles to get out but Punk refuses to let go, the fans not happy with Punk's actions. Punk finally releases Cena from the choke as Cena continues to hang over the ropes, trying to catch his breath from the choke that Punk has Cena in. Punk is still bleeding from the barbed wire shot as he picks up Cena and brings him to the center of the ring, lifts him on his shoulders as he goes for the GTS, taunting the crowd before he does it. Punk though waits too long as Cena slips out of the GTS and pushes Punk towards the ropes, Punk looking shocked as the crowd pop loudly!

King: Cena's got the fire back in his eyes! Things could get interesting!

Punk shakes his head as Cena, face fully red from the blood, shakes his head as Punk tries to go for a charge but Cena hits Punk with the flying shoulder block, Punk gets up again but only gets another flyying shoulder block from Cena. Punk then gets back up again as he goes for a punch but Cena ducks it and hits a proto-plex onto CM Punk! Cena then raises his hand as he signals for the 5 Knuckle Shuffle to Punk, taunting Punk with his signature pose before running towards the ropes then bounces back, then drops his fist to the ground as he nails the 5 Knuckle Shuffle onto Punk! Cena looks pumped as he looks down at Punk then gets him onto his feet, then lifts him up on the shoulders as Punk looks unconcious, Cena then nailing the Attitude Adjustment dead center in the ring! The fans explode as Cena looks down at Punk but picks him up again and gets him onto his shoulders for a second time. Cena then points to the double stacked tables that are at ringside as the fans go nuts, Cena walking Punk towards the ropes as the throws Punk outside with the Attitude Adjustment onto the tables! The roof explodes from the pop that the fans gave as Cena backs up and takes a breather from the action, but the camera man that's inside the structure takes off his hat and shirt as it reveals to be Batista, Batista then goes inside as he ambushes Cena from behind with a clotheesline , the crowd now pissed off.

Bradshaw: Wait how did Batista get past the hell in a cell structure? He's ruining the whole match!

Batista looks down at Cena with complete anger as he forefully picks up Cena and nails a Spinebuster to the damaged Cena in the middle of the ring. The crowd is booing loudly at Batista as Cena is down on the mat, Batista then punching Cena several times on the ground before he moves Cena away as he drags the steel steps towards the middle of the ring. Batista has a nasty look on his face as he picks up Cena and nails another Spinebuster, this time onto the steel steps! Cena has his back arched on the steps as the crowd is firing off massive amounts of heat to Batista for ruining the match. Batista yells shut up to the crowd as he picks up Cena once again, this time getting him into the powerbomb position, lifts him up and nails the Batista Bomb onto the steps! Cena looks like that he's barely breathing but Batista isn't done. He moves Cena off the steps as he lays Cena down on his back, then lifts the stairs up, has it over Cena's head as he smashes it onto Cena's chest! Cena turrns around and is coughing while spitting out blood, Batista looking somewhat satisfied. Punk meanwhile crawls back into the ring as Batista drags Punk and places him on top of Cena, then referee looking disgusted but has to go for the count...

King: This is sickening...

1!

Bradshaw: The match is going to end like this...

2!
3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner at 26:32 via Pinfall and still WWE Champion, CM PUNK!

cm-punk-down.jpg

The crowd is booing extremly loudly now as Batista looks down at Cena, as Punk rolls away from Cena and tries to catch his breath as well, both men in a bloody mess. Batista looks as the referee tries to present Punk with the WWE Title but Batista snatches it away, claiming that the belt is his. Batista then holds the belt high as EMT's are entering the ring as they look after Cena, Batista leaving Punk behind as he exits the cell and shows off his prized possession, the crowd extremly pissed off that Batista denied Cena of the belt. Punk raises his head up and stares at Batista as Batista is on the stage now, posing towards the crowd as the ending credits pop up, the show ending with Punk back on his feet as an EMT is checking up on him, while a stretcher is being placed for Cena to get on.

END SHOW!

So somehow I wrote Cena vs Batista in a HIAC match instead of Cena vs Punk. >_<. ANyways Smackdown Preview will be up soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Comfirmed for Elimination Chamber!

Elimination Chamber Match for the World Heavyweight Championship:
Kane(c) vs Ryback vs Curtis Axel vs ??? vs ??? vs ???

Non-Title Match:
Christian vs Batista(c)
*If Christian wins the match, he gets to choose which Paul Heyman Guy he'll face at Wrestlemania XXX. If Batista wins then he gets to choose which Paul Heyman Guy Christian will face

United States Champipnship
Rene Dupree(c) vs Sheamus​

Last edited:

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Making this preview short and sweet.

Smackdown Week 2: Preview

Matches Confirmed So Far

Elimination Chamber Qualifier Match
Randy Orton vs CM Punk

Elimination Chamber Qualifier Match*
John Cena vs Fandango

*John Cena is currently undergoing physical therapy due to the vicious assault during the Hell in a Cell match on RAW and may not be able to compete

Non-Title Match:
Kane(c) vs Curtis Axel

#1 Contender for the WWE Tag Team Titles: 8 Man Turnmoil Match:
Prime Time Players vs Yoshi Tatus and Zack Ryder vs Fatal Impact vs The Latin Terror vs Daniel Bryan and Mark Henry vs Awesome Americans vs Air Boom

Also Apperaring on the show: Paul Heyman, Christian, The Shield, and Batista

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Update time!

I visited my parents this week since I had a few days off work and of course I forgot my laptop with my content! So Smackdown will be posted whenever. Also I may end up posting less in this thread only because I'm going to be a writer for the E-fed here on the forums (seriously if you've considered joining, please do so. It's tons of fun!)

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Finally caught up on the thread.

Strong promo to open RAW, like the interaction between Bastista and Punk and the dissension in the ranks of the group. Also enjoyed Bryan giving a pep talk to the team, I like the team cheer but it would have been even better if you had Bryan ask for a team hug.

Nice match between Sheamus and Ziggler, enjoyed seeing Sheamus win by submission good to mix things up a bit.

Good use of Kane :D Intrigued by what you will do with him going forward after he chokeslamed Orton and then went off with Summer Rae (who could blame him :D)

Epic 8 man tag. Quality finish with Bourne and Bryan both hitting finishers from the top rope for the double pin. Insane post match from all the tag teams, 8 tag teams brawling trying to get the ascendancy before the PPV and a good way to end it with The Shield standing tall with the belts.

Cool seeing the NWO return. I was wondering where you were going with HBK during that promo and I liked what you did with Nash hitting the Jacknife.

The stipulation for Christian's match at EC is a little confusing, bit odd that he gets a title shot either way at WM but I will withold judgement and will see how it plays out first.

This is the show that keeps on giving, HIAC mainevent for the WWE title. Good match and again I liked your finish, plenty of heel heat for Heyman's guys and makes them look unbeatable.

Great read again, you clearly put so much effort into this and it shows. Sad to read that you will be doing this less but I am glad that it is due to you helping out UWF. Maybe you could cut back on the number of matches on each card or the length of the matches to keep the BTB going but without taking up too much of your time.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Thanks Troy! Yeah I'll probably take your advice and shorten some of the matches on the cards (at least the ones on RAW and Smackdown anyways), only because I hate to abandon this thread before I even hit Wrestlemania. Also the Christian/Batista stips may seem a bit confusing but will make much more sense on RAW after the PPV. Still the end result will be a love it or hate it kinda thing, unless if I change my mind and pull a swerve of some sort. lol

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!
I agree with Troy you should shorten some of the matches as it takes a lot of time, this time of match writing is only needed when writing PPV matches or stipulated matches.

That Raw preview looks pretty sweet, Orton v Punk and Cena v Fandango, two good matches. I see Cena coming and winning (casual Cena) but hey it's your thread and I think and I want Punk to beat Orton even though Orton's a talented guy.

Good luck with Raw and I can't wait.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Alright, on the count of that I happen to lost my show and don't feel like re-writing it I'm going to type out my show outline with some extra details. So sorry about this guys, I'll make it up to you when the PPV happens. ;) Also note that this is NOT the new format for my shows, this was just written up so I can continue the BTB thread without waiting another week...

smackdown-logo.png

In-Ring Promo

Cody Rhodes enters the stage and complains about how Paul Heyman hasn't given him anything in return for being part of his conspiracy. He informs the crowd that Heyman has given every superstar either a title shot or a big payoff of some sort but not him and he wants somebody to notice this. Christian enters on stage and basically tells him to shut up, and nobody is paying attention to him because he's being a whiney bitch. Rhodes isn't impressed and says he can do more for the group, even taking out the number one contender for the WWE Champion. Chrisitan laughs it off but realizes that he's being serious, so they agree to have a match later on tonight.

Backstage Promo
Fatal Impact (R-Truth and Dean Ambrose) are fighting over personality issues as per usual, then The Shield comes in and shoots down how pathetic their former Shield partner is. Ambrose looks like that he's ready to blow a gasket but Rollins tells him to relax, and hopes that Fatal Impact is the team that comes on top so they can face him again. Ambrose doesn't surrender any sign of emotion as The Shield leaves the area, R-Truth not sure what to make of it.

Backstage Interview

Matt Striker is with Summer Rae for an interview and asks her for her opinion of Fandango. She tells him her life story with the man and how she fell in love with him, but thanks Kane for showing her the other side of Fandango, a coward. Summer Rae then goes on how Kane is such an inspiration to her to become stronger and believe in what really matters: personality. Striker then asks her if her and Kane have something going on between them. Rae then dismisses it with a blush and a smile as she leaves the interview segment.

Elimination Chamber Qualifier: Randy Orton vs CM Punk

CM Punk is obviously still hurt from his match on RAW and shows with his slow and sluggish moves, Randy Orton using it to his advantage. CM Punk shows no signs of giving up, by using every dirty trick in the book. Orton is down and it looks like that Punk is going to win with the GTS but Orton slips out and hits the RKO and gets the pinfall right there. Orton leaves the ring with a smile, knowing that he's going to the Elimination Chamber match.

Winner: Randy Orton!

Backstage Segment

Air Boom and Zack Ryder & Yoshi Tatus meets up with each other in the halls and wishes each other luck. Evan Bourne says that if it's not Air Boom that wins, then he hopes that Ryder and Tatsu will win the match. Ryder then replies that he hopes that he wins too. They laugh it off but then slowly start laughing as they look at each with dead seriousness before walking off.

Backstage Interview

Striker is backstage with Booker T for an interview. He askes Booker who he thinks is going to win the 8 Team Turnmoil Match. Booker says he can't answer that only because he's refereeing the match and can't be biased towards the other teams. Striker then askes what his future plans are for WWE now that he's going to be an active superstar. Booker then acts all secretive on that as well and excuses himself from the interview segment.

Elimination Chamber Qualifier: John Cena vs Fandango

Fandango is in the ring but Tony Chimel announces that John Cena is still gravely hurt from the vicious assault in the Hell in a Cell match therefore is unable to compete. The crowd is pissed off as Fandango is not too thrilled about it, especially since he has to go into the Chamber match. Summer Rae then pops up from the stage and calls him a coward and a liar from the stage and tells him that they're over. Fandango then gets riled up until Kane's pyro hits from the stage. Fandango looks freaked out but doesn't see Kane coming, however Ryback pops up and starts attacking Fandnago from behind. Ryback then hits the ShellShocked onto Fandango as the crowd is loving it.

Backstage Segment

Santino Marella tries to talk to Ziggler but Ziggler is not interested in having conversation with him. Marella asks why and Ziggler gives him the honest answer: he's boring. He should change himself and maybe someone will take him seriously one day. Santino then think about this as Ziggler leaves.

Non-title: Kane vs Curtis Axel

Kane gets the early offense in but Heyman distracts Kane and Axel nails a cheap shot onto Kane, thens starts the brutal beatdown. Kane tries to back back up Axel is on him pretty hard and hits a clothesline to the back of the head to netralize him. Kane then gets up and hits a throat thrust that sends Axel back but Heyman tries to distract him again but gets boot in the head for his troubles. Axel then hits a neckbreak by surprise but only gets a 2 count. Axel then continues on the assault but eventually Kan gets the come back and hits the chokeslam. Axel though is still fighting back as they both exit the ring and brawl at ringside, which leads to a double countout

Winners: N/A via Double countdown

Post match: Kane and Axel continue to fight until security have to break them up. Kane then breaks out the steel chair and starts hitting random security members as Heyman and Axel retreat to the back.

backstage Promo

The Awesome Americans and Zeb Colter are backstage discussing to the audience why they are going to become the next tag team champions. Colter says that it's time for the true American people to come to realization that the Americans are champions among men and should be treated as such. Swagger and The Miz elaborate on that as they leave off camera.

backstage Segment

The Big Show is being interview about the turnmoil, he picks that The Usos are going to win as the Usos appear out of nowhere and are happy about what Big Show said. They are all happy until The Latin Terror appears and they start to diss the Big Show's picks. Homicide and Del Rio are not happy as they talk about what is wrong with this country and start to diss it. The Usos then has had enough with them and gets face to face with them. Big Show has to break it up and tells The Latin Terror to leave.

Cody Rhodes vs Christian

Cody gets the cheap shot in early and has the starting offense but Christian is able to counter it and gets in his own offense, even hitting in the Killswitch early on but only gets two. Rhodes then starts complaining but mananges to get another cheap shot in and starts to choke Christian with the ropes. Christian then fights back and counters with a Spear, then the Killswitch for the win.

Winner: Chrisitan

Post-match: Cody Rhodes leaves the ring and Chrisitan is celebrating in the ring but Paul Heyman and his guys appears from the stage and starts to surround the ring. Chrisitan is ready for a fight as Heyman uses the analogy that Christian is swimming in shark infested waters, and trying to fight back will only get him eaten by the kings of the water. Heyman then has his Guys back off as Heyman gives Christian a fair warning to back off from the match. He gives him until the end of the night to reconsider his choice before moving on to the back, Christian looking at the group as they leave the ring.

Backstage segment

Daniel Bryan and Mark Henry are backstage dicussing their battle plans with one another. Daniel Bryan pulls out some plans that involves Henry taking most of the beating which results in Henry staring down at Bryan. Henry concludes the meeting by saying "No wonder Kane left you" and walks away. Bryan looks away but then shrugs as he leaves the camera shot as well

8 Team turnmoil match: #1 Contenders for the WWE Tag Team titles at Elimination Chamber (Special Referee: Booker T)

Prime Time Players and Zack Ryder & Yoshi Tatus starts off the match. Darren Young gets in some early offense with a series of punches and kicks as he keeps Tatus grounded, then tags in Titus O'Neal as they double team Tatus. O'Neal then starts to cause more trouble onto Tatus until Tatus breaks free and tags in Ryder. Ryder lays waste onto O'Neal and Young, Young trying to go for a cheap shot on Ryder but Tatus appears out of nowhere and hits a diving spinning wheel kick onto Tatus as Ryder hits the Rough Ryder onto O'Neal as he goes for the pin and eliminates the PTP from the match.

Zack Ryder and Yoshi Tatus's celebrating is cut short as Fatal Impact hits the ring and starts the assault. Ambrose throws Tatsu over the ring as Ryder is left trying to defend himself from the assault of Fatal Impact. The referee eventually sends Ambrose back as R-Truth starts to hit Ryder with several strikes. R-Truth then poses to the crowd which draws a negative response as as hits a scissors kicko onto Ryder but gets a 2 count. R-Truth then tags in Ambrose as Ambrose starts violently hitting Ryder with sevearl moves. Tatus then tries to assist but R-Truth take him out from behind, R-Truth and Ambrose then double teams Ryder as they get the three count, thus eliminating them from the match.

R-Truth and Ambrose waits from the ring as Daniel Bryan and Mark Henry makes their way to the ring. Bryan starts the match with Ambrose, then gets the upper hand and tags in Henry as he enters the ring, nails a couple of hits. Ambrose then tries to counter but gets hit in the process. R-Truth tries to interfere but hits Ambrose from behind as Bryan takes out R-Truth. Henry then hits the World's strongest slam on Ambrose which eliminates Fatal Impact.

Bryan and Henry waits as The Awesome Americans enters the ring as Henry and Bryan are waiting for them, then a brawl between them happens. Back and fourth action happens between Bryan and the MIz as THe Miz tags in Swagger and the rivarly between the two continues. Bryan gets cheap shotted as Swagger tries to go for the submission but Bryan counters into the Yes Lock as Swagger taps out!

The Usos appear next as all four men are really into this match, giving the fans their all as a bunch of high flying moves are hit and submissions locked. Henry is in the ring as he goes for a Worlds Strongest Slam but Jimmy jumps off the top rope and hits a diving dropkick that hits Henry as Henry drops Jey, Jey jumps up as both men hit a double suplex onto Henry. Bryan though hits both men with a double clotheline and hits a flying goat onto Jey as he drags Henry on top as Henry gets the pin

The Latin terror is next as Henry tags in Bryan, who is fresh still as Homicide starts the assault onto Bryan. Bryan gets the upper hand but is cheap shotted as Del Rio is tagged in. Bryan and Del Rio try to out wrestle each other as Bryan is making his comeback but The Awesome Americans take out Henry from the back. Bryan is left in shock as Del Rio gets Bryan into the Cross Armbreaker as Bryan is forced to tap out.

The final team coming out is Air Boom. The fans are loving it as the last two teams knows that they're the last ones standing. Homicide is tagged in as he starts going after Kofi but Kofi is too much for Homicide as he tags in del Rio again. Del Rio gets a cheap shot onto Kofi as Kofi struggles to surivie the assault. Kofi then breaks free from Del Rio as Bourne is tagged in. Bourne gets the quick assault which taking out an inteterfereing Homicide. Del Rio eventually counters into his own offense which gets Bourne grounded. Homicide then is tagged in as he continues the assault for the Latin Terror. Bourne then slips out as Kofi hits the trouble in Paradise, while Bourne hits the Air Bourne as Bourne gets the pin! Winning the match!

Booker T then says no as he points to the entrance as the nWo makes their way to the ring! Scott Hall and Kevin Nash enter the ring as they fight off the worn out Air Boom. Air Boom makes their comeback but Booker T denies it by turning on Air Boom. The fans are hating it as Kevin Nash hits the Jackknife and gets the pin, as they are now the #1 Contenders for the WWE Tag Team Championship. Booker T, Kevin nash and Scott Hall all throws up the nWo hand signals as the show ends right there.

RAW Preview will be up tomorrow

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
My photobucket account is back! That means match banners are back!!

Confirmed for RAW

Opening Contest: Open Battle Royal Briefcase-on-a-pole Match for the final slot in the Elimination Chamber:

For the past two weeks we have witnessed 4 different superstars enter the match to earn their chance to enter the Elimination Chamber match for Kane's World Heavyweight Championship. So far Ryback, Curtis Axel, Fandango and Randy Orton have all entered the elimination chamber by defeating their respective opponents, but now one final slot is avaliable. William Regal mentioned earlier that the final contestant will be determined in an open battle royal match, but to win you would have to outdo everyone else in the ring to grab the briefcase that is standing on top of the pole. With the match being open to any WWE Superstar, it's no telling which man will win the match!

The Usos vs The Latin Terror

RAWWeek3UsosLatinTerror.png

Last week on Smackdown The Usos were in the middle of a conversation with the Big Show until the three got confronted by The Latin Terror. Homicide and Alberto Del Rio starting insulting the Usos stating that they're not championship material. Since neither man has won the match on Smackdown, General Manger of RAW William Regal has decided to place these two teams against each other to settle their differences. Who will come out on top? Find out next week on RAW!

Daniel Bryan vs The Miz

RAWWeek3TheMizDaniel.png

Both men were part of their respective teams on Smackdown during the 8 Team Turnmoil Match but neither team has won the bout. Daniel Bryan and Jack Swagger has some bad blood between them and would love to settle their differences tonight but William Regal has decided that they need to cool down after their disappointing loss on Smackdown, so he's pitting Daniel Bryan against The Miz instead. Expect Mark Henry and Jack Swagger to be at ringside to support their partners as the two former tag team members duke it out on RAW!

No Disqualification: Fandango vs Ryback

RAWWeek3Fandango.png

Fandango has entered the Elimination Chamber after John Cena was still in the hospital from last week on RAW. Fandango was not thrilled to be part of the match, especially now that Kane has his chance to get a hold of the man who made a fool out of him at the Royal Rumble. After Fandango tried to bail from Smackdown Ryback showed up and gave him a beating. Now Fandango has personally asked to take on Ryback on RAW, but William Regal has called his bluff for a fair fight so he made his and Ryback's match a No Disqualification match. Both men are entering the Eliminaton Chamber match, now which one will gain the upper advantage over the other? Find out on RAW!

Main Event: Non-title Match: Batista vs Sheamus

RAWWeek3BatistaSheamus.png

A battle of the beasts! Batista has been going strong as of lately, especially when his title is being put on the line. WWE Champion Batista will get one of his biggest challanges in his career when he goes to war with the Celtic Warrior Sheamus. Sheamus is set to face off against the United States Champion Rene Dupree, and if he can beat Batista on RAW then maybe he can easily beat Rene Dupree at Elimination Chamber, but of course that's easier said then done!

Also appearing on the show:

Christian will address Paul Heyman and give him his answer on whether he wants to go through with his match at Elimination Chamber

The nWo, including Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and Booker T, will tell the WWE Universe what their plans are for Elimination Chamber, and what they plan on doing for Wrestlemania.

Brock Lesnar is set to make an apperance, he will address the WWE Universe what he's feeling and what he plans on doing for his future.

And more!

This may look like a lackluster card, but I'm setting it up for a Super RAW next week!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
As mentioned in other threads I am using today to catch up with all the BTBs

Smackdown: Great way to add Fandango into the Elimination Chamber match, gives him so much heel heat. I like that you are using Ryback as a face as well, suits him so much better. Surprised to see Orton go over Punk, wonder where that leaves Punk for the PPV. Wow, did not expect that ending in the tag team main event. I was a bit worried that a thrown together team like Henry and Bryan might win but was happy when Air Boom won the match, or so I thought. Great way to use NWO and I am sure we will hear more from Air Boom going forward.

RAW should be good, looking forward to the tag team match. Like that you are utilising so many tag teams and actually giving them plenty of storylines. Will the Battle Royal for the last spot in the Elimination Chamber be on this RAW or the week after?

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
This one coming up. Week Four will basically be used to hype up the elimination chamber match, rustle up some feathers and whatnot (as well as adding any inevitable last minute opening matches). Now that the super edition of Anarchy is done and over with I can get on with finishing this show and posting it! :D

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Sounds good. Wondering who will get that final Chamber spot based on what you have posted on the shows so far.