5 WWE Superstars Who Could Fill The Void Left By CM Punk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which WWE Superstar Has Best Chance To Fill Void Left By CM Punk

• Total voters

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Coulda just banned him, all he did was create hassle last time, hence the new account
dude cant wait til dat kid sees this. The nikkaswag hashtag will be back in full effect.

I'm glad he merged the accounts, It's nice to see random threads where people show how we all like to keep our threads and voting in-house.

Reactions: Jonathan

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
This would be a good one! [HASHTAG]#StayDown[/HASHTAG].

It's as much Corey Graves as any number of guys.

Whether it's appreciated or not by a lot of folks around here, Punk was a game-changer in the Indies. And when he came to WWE, he showed a path that a lot of guys could/would follow, including Daniel Bryan, Cesaro, Seth Rollins, Dean Amrose, Sami Zayn, and Corey Graves (just to name a few). But, just like he did, when any of those guys have been given an opportunity to "grab the brass ring", they've done it.

And of course, you can't say that Punk completely blazed the trail either. In and of himself, he was a throwback to guys like Mick Foley, Terry Funk, Steve Austin, and Scott Hall, guys who fought and scrapped their ways through the Indies (as opposed to being a WWE guy or WCW guy from day one). That's the reason Punk was a "Paul Heyman Guy" (and still is, per Heyman), as those are guys who Heyman loved.

So, it's really going to come down to who is willing to take everything and keep going and who's willing to grab on tight and hold on.

wk

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
I still have the feeling that WWE will throw a curve ball and push Ambrose before or immediatly after Roman Reigns

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
The Punk shaped gap has been filled many times over as far as I'm concerned. All of the guys in the poll have been nothing short of incredible.