5 WWE Superstars Who Could Fill The Void Left By CM Punk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which WWE Superstar Has Best Chance To Fill Void Left By CM Punk

• Total voters

ThunderdUp35

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.nba.com
CM Punk has finally let the cat out of the bag regarding his status with WWE. In a recent interview with the Red Eye Chicago, Punk stated that he considers himself retired from the business which may signal that he may never wrestle again. His status in WWE was up in the air since his departure earlier in the year. He left WWE officials, fans and superstars puzzled. All we can wonder is which WWE superstar could fill the void...

Continue to slideshow

SLIDESHOW VIEWABLE HERE -- http://www.rantsports.com/pro-wrest...tars-who-could-fill-the-void-left-by-cm-punk/

Solid Snake

Rollins is still the best of the Shield imo and I don't care what any of you think.
Plus Rollins > Punk
[HASHTAG]#AidsWithTheWin[/HASHTAG]

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lol Brian Anderson has returned!

To answer the question, CM Punk has already been replaced. Punk's position on the card when he left was that of an upper-tier babyface, pretty much tied with Bryan as a solid #2 face of the company. But Bryan has ascended to the top and at this point is more likely to remain there for longer than Punk ever did, Cena has dropped down to that #2 or 3# spot to feud with the Wyatts to help get Bray over as a credible name, and The Shield are all being groomed as individual stars through their rivalry with Evolution (Reigns moreso than the other two, of course.) Cesaro is slated to become a huge breakout babyface as well, although I don't see him becoming such, at least not anytime soon.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Lol what this is Brian Anderson on another account.

@Solid Snake perma ban for da multiple accounts kthx

ThunderdUp35

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.nba.com
This is the real Brian Anderson and I'm not here to start any trouble so no reason to ban me. I love that people still hate me though lol. It's weird that everyone remembers me and I only posted like twice :) thnx

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Nobody remembers you, it states "Brian Anderson" as the author of the article.

Reactions: Roadster