Zach Anner

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
This guy needs his own TV show. I would totes watch every week.

Aids would just torrent it but what ever.

He had his own show called "Rollin' With Zach" on the Oprah Winfrey Network back in 2011.. it ran 6 episodes and then was cancelled.

I've been trying to find full episodes a while but the only remnants of the show I can find are on OWN's Youtube channel.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

"Those are also on a place called Television, which I believe is a place in Israel."
That isnt even his best one liner, not even close.

Nice job Kevin, he was meant for youtube stardom, too many people see him as disabled and waste time with pity instead of realizing he is a person who is talented as hell.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Interesting fact... "Let the Boy".. the theme for Rollin' With Zach was written and performed by John Mayer for Zach and they have since became very good friends.

Just thought I'd throw that out there for absolutely no reason lol

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Interesting fact... "Let the Boy".. the theme for Rollin' With Zach was written and performed by John Mayer for Zach and they have since became very good friends.

Just thought I'd throw that out there for absolutely no reason lol
Probably because Zach is hilarious as hell and talented. The last video I posted is easily top 5 funniest youtube vids i've ever seen.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
lmfao the beginning of greatness. how @Crayo leads his gym for plus sized princesses.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Sorry, I still find it less funny.
I'm sorry you are focused on the negatives instead of the positives.

If he weren't disabled, would you enjoy the random one liners and other great, hilarious things he brings to the table? If so, sorry to hear brother.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I'm sorry you are focused on the negatives instead of the positives.

If he weren't disabled, would you enjoy the random one liners and other great, hilarious things he brings to the table? If so, sorry to hear brother.
I told you already, I admire the guy. Living life to the fullest. That's better than funny, isn't it?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Fucking hilarious -

Zach Anner needs to come to WI.