YT "Prank" Videos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
What would you consider a good prank?
I know the one you hate is this:

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
If you're going to be a douche, at least try to be funny.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Weird. Just yesterday I watched a ton of those pranks (the exact ones you mentioned too) where they go into the hood and shit. I mark so much when they get the fuck kicked out of them. Hats off to them for being brave enough though. One of the videos ended when this black guy attacked him and they caught him taking out a knife.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Weird. Just yesterday I watched a ton of those pranks (the exact ones you mentioned too) where they go into the hood and shit. I mark so much when they get the fuck kicked out of them. Hats off to them for being brave enough though. One of the videos ended when this black guy attacked him and they caught him taking out a knife.
It isn't brave at all. It is bitch made. They want people to react angrily or violently, then when they do they have the camera guy pop out like NO ITS A YT PRANK DON'T KILL ME!!!!!

never understood why the cut it off just when its getting good. You want these dude's mad, now they are, let me see what played out, don't end the clip now you idiots.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Is it every video you have a problem with, or just the ones where they are purposedly pissing people off with no punch-line?

I find some prank videos to be quite harmless

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I can't find it at the moment but there's one of these types of pranks that happened to be filmed within a few blocks from my old crib on campus.. it was of a dude faking to siphon gas out of people's cars.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I can't find it at the moment but there's one of these types of pranks that happened to be filmed within a few blocks from my old crib on campus.. it was of a dude faking to siphon gas out of people's cars.
I saw that, or someone doing the same thing. That is another one like, fuck you, you can't do that stupid shit. People see you fucking with their car, they don't respond rationally. I would not.

Is it every video you have a problem with, or just the ones where they are purposedly pissing people off with no punch-line?

I find some prank videos to be quite harmless

I don't care to watch them, I'm just saying the ones where people are trolling to get an angry or violent reaction need to fuck off and die.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I saw that, or someone doing the same thing. That is another one like, fuck you, you can't do that stupid shit. People see you fucking with their car, they don't respond rationally. I would not.

There's probably a few videos doing that, to me that's a hella obvious troll idea so more than one people had to have done it.. but yeah the dude doing the 'prank' gets slammed to the ground and the guy is like about to break his arm at one point in the video and then the 'pranker' got up and was like borderline crying.