YT "Prank" Videos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Why do so many dipshits do this lol

It is always something Blue...

::Dude has hammer and nut:: "Hey bro wanna help me bust a nut???"

Bro: WTF YOU SAY!?!?!
Dude: Wanna help me bust a nut?!
Bro: I'ma beat your ass!
Dude: ITS A PRANK ITS A PRANK LOL! I HAVE A WALNUT LOLOLOL

At least be clever about it ffs. Or a dude walks by a bunch of black people like "Can I get a smurf??" then when they react he's like I SAID NICKEL! I SAID NICKEL! ITS A PRANK!

I love when the dudes beat the fuck out of the "pranker". Even better when they yell out their "safe word" (ITS A PRANK! ITS A PRANK! STOP!) but they don't give a shit and keep hitting them lol.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I can't stand watching those videos, they do nothing but contribute to the dumbing down of the world that is currently taking place.

I swear every time I see this movie I feel like I'm looking through a mirror into the future.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yea, fuck these clowns lol. I would beat the fuck out of them for half of this shit too.

Watching one now they roll up on complete strangers and grab their phone out of their hand.... premise being they "want to check the time"

wtf? Who wouldn't react violently to a stranger randomly snatching your phone from you? fuck that shit

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I can't stand watching those videos, they do nothing but contribute to the dumbing down of the world that is currently taking place.

I swear every time I see this movie I feel like I'm looking through a mirror into the future.

I just like seeing the blueberries get punched in the face, even though it is ultimately the reaction they wanted.

seriously though, it should be illegal to go around provoking people and recording it to post on the internet. They know what they are trying to provoke

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

hey message me

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
They cant get a job like normal human beings lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Pranks are sketchy if you don't know the people you're pulling them on.
Especially when most of these "pranks" aren't pranks at all, but just saying shit attempting to get a rise out of them. It isn't even sketchy, they just want them to react as aggressively as possible.