Your most memorable moment on the WWE forums.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crash

Reaction score
Lets just have some fun and remember what are our most memorable moments here. I'm sure everyone has some and I think this could be a nice topic for the moment after the whole forum being offline. It doesn't matter if it's good or bad memories, just talk about your favorite moments on here and tell why its great.

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
LOL it had to be the night of the big fight in December 2016, I think. Aids and I had a few drinks and we weren't backing down because we were in a fighting mood against the Bullad Club, I believe. There was cheating on both sides. They were asking people who were not in the E-Fed but were qualified to vote on the match to vote for them. So my sister was on that night and she decided to vote for me and Aids. Oval threw a hissy fit like a little crybaby because he THOUGHT I asked my sister to vote. Nope, she was on, she saw the other guys trying to ask for votes and she decided to give them a taste of their own medicine lol.n Oval made the one mistake that you should NEVER make with me. Never question my integrity because that makes me see nothing but red.

So it was ON. Nasty, nasty nasty. I almost closed it down several times, but I didn't want to step on Roadie's toes because he was running the E-Fed. But that night was toxic. And not just the other guys. Me and Aids were just as bad.

Actually Roadie was the only mature one who was like "Let's just get back to the match."

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
LOL it had to be the night of the big fight in December 2016, I think. Aids and I had a few drinks and we weren't backing down because we were in a fighting mood against the Bullad Club, I believe. There was cheating on both sides. They were asking people who were not in the E-Fed but were qualified to vote on the match to vote for them. So my sister was on that night and she decided to vote for me and Aids. Oval threw a hissy fit like a little crybaby because he THOUGHT I asked my sister to vote. Nope, she was on, she saw the other guys trying to ask for votes and she decided to give them a taste of their own medicine lol.n Oval made the one mistake that you should NEVER make with me. Never question my integrity because that makes me see nothing but red.

So it was ON. Nasty, nasty nasty. I almost closed it down several times, but I didn't want to step on Roadie's toes because he was running the E-Fed. But that night was toxic. And not just the other guys. Me and Aids were just as bad.

Actually Roadie was the only mature one who was like "Let's just get back to the match."

Oh and since I am an Admin now, I overturn the result of the final match by DQ. The winners are Schizo and whatever Aids' characters name was.

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Having an argument with Stop Spot over American wrestling vs. Japanese wrestling three years ago. I preferred New Japan Pro Wrestling and this idiot tried to argue with me that NJPW doesn't really have a US TV Deal. They were on AXS TV every Friday evenings. Then, he proceeded to say AXS cherry-picks only the good matches and the two-star bore snores featuring Yujiro Takahashi wasn't on. The Tokyo Pimp was an opening act because he brought strippers with him to the ring. He finally conceded that All Japan Pro Wrestling was his "jam." All Japan draws one-tenth the customers NJPW does, and this is on a good day for AJPW. It wound up being a day long, pointless argument with a smark.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crash

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Having an argument with Stop Spot over American wrestling vs. Japanese wrestling three years ago. I preferred New Japan Pro Wrestling and this idiot tried to argue with me that NJPW doesn't really have a US TV Deal. Um, yes they do (or did). They were on AXS TV every Friday evenings. Then, he proceeded to say AXS cherry-picks only the good matches and the two-star bore snores featuring Yujiro Takahashi wasn't on. The Tokyo Pimp used to be an opening act because he brought scantily clad strippers with him to the ring. He finally conceded that All Japan Pro Wrestling was his "jam." All Japan draws one-tenth the customers NJPW does, and this is on a good day for AJPW. It wound up being a day long, pointless argument with a smark.

I remember some of that. Stopspot definitely had a huge AJPW bias.

There was no way that AXS was going to show AJPW TYPE matches on the NJPW show. NJPW is about constant motion, high energy matches. They would have been burying themselves by not showcasing that type of wrestling on their American show.

Crash

Reaction score
For me it has to be the debacle with Kasumi and Lissa aka Village Idiot when they finally got banned, it was hysterical, or the time I won the women royal rumble prediction contest when my number was the one Lana had but was ultimately replaced by Becky Lynch and won, that was totally unexpected.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Danielsons would you make your wang a poop stick thread. Also the user tmgzlivd(something like that) posts about picking up fanny down the boozer.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
For me it has to be the debacle with Kasumi and Lissa aka Village Idiot when they finally got banned, it was hysterical, or the time I won the women royal rumble prediction contest when my number was the one Lana had but was ultimately replaced by Becky Lynch and won, that was totally unexpected.

That was a weird situation. She and I talked in PMs a lot and she was a fan of old school wrestling. But then she suddenly became antagonistic so I banned her sorry ass.

Oh and when I was lifting bans, I did not lift her

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
The one time Frank the Jock thought Dat Kid was me in a video he posted

• Love
Reactions: Aids Johnson

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I have a lot of great memories here and made some great friends along the way. Some of my favorite moments were with IWT and participating in the e-fed matches (Victoria Parker forever lol).

Reactions: Snowman1

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Honestly I think the whole Kasumi thing really bugged me because everybody would constantly make fun of Kasumi and Lisa but ignored Grievous who was often quite disrespectful. And made a ton of disability jokes which isn't funny. Funny thing is Grievous ended up getting banned as well. Also Kasumi seemed to have a good sense of humor. I miss his me and Grievous are best friends threads and seeing Grievous get worked up about it

Crash

Reaction score
Honestly I think the whole Kasumi thing really bugged me because everybody would constantly make fun of Kasumi and Lisa but ignored Grievous who was often quite disrespectful. And made a ton of disability jokes which isn't funny. Funny thing is Grievous ended up getting banned as well. Also Kasumi seemed to have a good sense of humor. I miss his me and Grievous are best friends threads and seeing Grievous get worked up about it

Oh I agree about Kasumi, he shouldn't have been banned he was funny. I'm just saying it was a memorable time for me on the forums. But Lissa on the other hand she was a real pain in the ass sometimes and you're also right about Grievous being a jerk too.

Reactions: Tyler2