Your favorite TNA theme ever!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So alot of guys have moved on from TNA now & I thought this might be fun just as a look back from when TNA was pretty dang good. OR you can post current themes, up to you!

Pick your top 5 TNA themes ever ...even if they're no longer with the company.
You only get 3 honorable mentions, try it! It's not that easy, they made some pretty dope themes looking back

Always loved Kdog coming out & starting a party... loved it when he use to do it in WCW too!

This is the Sting I'll remember, wish he never stepped foot in WWE. They didn't deserve him.

Again... this is how I'll remember Kurt, shouldn't have went back, did it all wrong IMO

Not necessarily my favorite guy but certainly 1 of them! Guy had a very underrated character & could've done some cool & scary things in WWE.

My number one fav theme... bad guy, such a cool theme

HONORABLE MENTIONS:

Love his WWE one even more but this just takes me back to a time when he was a little more sadistic & mobile

Still love his WWE theme but I still love this one as well... brings me back & would always day dream about if he showed up in WWE with that great entrance. He made it look so cool with that big round entrance way & the pyro as he flipped his hood up, dude was a star since day 1.

This one just always kind of had significance to me because it summed up perfectly the talent that is always wasted by WWE. Christian came across as a huge time player in TNA & I really loved his stuff there.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley
Reaction score
I loved this team. The theme is even better!

#4.
when Christian went to TNA he was pure fire. Awesome guy with an awesome theme.

#3.
Man Raven never got the push he deserved. Awesome theme nonetheless.

#2.
I've never really cared for AJ Styles but this theme is amazing!

#1.
Jeff Jarrett is in my top five favorite wrestlers of all time and that's because of his TNA. Great theme. Great pro wrestler.

Honorable Mentions:

This theme always got me pumped up as a kid. Like "oh damn. TNA is on. Shit's about to go down."

I've always liked Scott Hall and this theme was awesome.

I loved when Kurt first came to TNA. Pure epicness!

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I mean, Impact has been on the climb as of late to the point where I want to watch it again when I have the time, so here are some Impact themes I liked before, and I'll throw a couple I like now.

Before he was Glorious, he was the "It Factor" of pro wrestling. While I enjoy the lyrical version as it fit his character unchaining himself from Beer Money Inc, this fit the arrogance and grandeur of his top heel run.

While his heel run was a problem due to his popularity going off his best WWE run along with his personal demons at the time, it was a cool experiment and at least his theme fit the dark persona the "Antichrist" was made. Probably my favourite theme of his in TNA aside from him using Obsolete for a few weeks when his Broken Brother had Amnesia.

May not be his "Medal" theme, but even if it is "rap," really worked well for Kurt Angle as a face or a heel in TNA and had a mix of glory fitting of a former Olympian and some intensity which fit his character at that point in his career.

Despite being an obvious cover/minor ripoff of "My Last Breath" by Evanescence, it was a great theme and was an Instant Classic, pun intended.

AJ's themes in TNA were great, even if he had to endure the Clair Lynch storyline to get this theme, and it fit AJ Styles big character change he had just during his final days in his TNA run. Him entering to this theme fit the loner he had become and the tweener character he walked for several months to great effect.

Now let's look at some current ones I like, these ones, no reasoning other than "I likey."

(LU theme is better, but I like it).

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

While his heel run was a problem due to his popularity going off his best WWE run along with his personal demons at the time, it was a cool experiment and at least his theme fit the dark persona the "Antichrist" was made. Probably my favourite theme of his in TNA aside from him using Obsolete for a few weeks when his Broken Brother had Amnesia.
I was going to post this as well... I think the heel run he had was his most entertaining thing he's ever done. That's who he should've been in WWE & should be right now. All the dark purple stuff with the custom title... didn't even really need the demons or smoking or anything imo but it was okay too

[doublepost=1533232089][/doublepost]
Ruck Fules :bayley:

Godamnit Beavs!!!

• Haha

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
It saddens me that no-one has mentioned the best theme ever in TNA history...

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
It saddens me that no-one has mentioned the best theme ever in TNA history...

You have permission to Worship USSSSSSSS

NOOOOOOW!

SCU!!!

• Haha
Reactions: SupaHeeroh

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Aries had a really dope theme around his world title win.

Roode felt royal with this.

Evil ways with the cut into get ready to fly was a wonderful transition (not sure if it classes as a theme as I can't remember if he did it again.) Shame it wasn't in a more buzzed arena.

Stinger

Instant Classic