You can unban my IP now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

MS.

My account is not banned but MS banned my IP address. I already explained to Mike that I have been getting a 'server is busy' message since last night (probably around...3am?) and firefox kept giving me that message as well so I did a random search for a proxy to bypass the message so I could post. It works so I have used it to make two posts (this being post #3) until the server message goes away.

Thanks.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Shit is about to go down. Should be interesting.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Your ip wasn't banned.

There is actually a huge difference between the two things.

LadyHotrod

Your ip wasn't banned.

There is actually a huge difference between the two things.

10wu1du.jpg

Oops, wrong, Carebear.

Thanks, I know how hard it must have been (was a sincere thanks, btw).

LadyHotrod

No idea about what? The IP? It clearly says it was banned.....unless you are talking about how hard it was to unban. I'm sure I have an idea.

Unless that was directed at LKP then nevermind <.<

LadyHotrod

Monk got mad that I posted that screenshot in this thread to prove him wrong so he deleted a bunch of us and fucked up the forum.

I think Mike is trying to fix it now.

John

He banned my IP but not my account then when he was de-admined, I contacted Mike who allowed me back. MS Is such a low bastard.

LadyHotrod

MS takes the net seriously but he will be the first one to say NO U TAKE THE NET SERIOUSLY.

Thanks for proving me right, monkeycunt <3

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Sorry, but you definitely didn't understand what happened to you and the forum