X-Division

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
So I don't really believe that the x division has shown much improvement. Like back in '08 when they had a ten person steel asylum match and still had x division stars left over. None of the new stars (Aries, kash, ion, neese, Sorensen, or Haskins) have competed in a special match yet (ultimate x, steel asylum etc.) you can't just sign five stars then say your rebuilding the x division.

Any thoughts on how to fix this problem.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I'd rather they didn't book the special matches TBH.

The Steel Asylum is shite anyway, but Ultimate X has been so overused you rarely get an outstanding Ultimate X match anymore.

They're doing fine, the rebuilding won't happen overnight. Aries has been booked as a great champ and whoever beats him for the belt will have instant credibility. The likes of Sorensen & Ion are new to the big time, and Kash at his age should mostly be enhancement talent.

Patience young padawan.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'd rather they didn't book the special matches TBH.

The Steel Asylum is shite anyway, but Ultimate X has been so overused you rarely get an outstanding Ultimate X match anymore.

They're doing fine, the rebuilding won't happen overnight. Aries has been booked as a great champ and
whoever beats him for the belt will have instant credibility. The likes of Sorensen & Ion are new to the big time, and Kash at his age should mostly be enhancement talent.

Patience young padawan.

Ultimate X has been bad lately because they didn't have proper talent. All the new x division stars would be great in ultimate X. And the steel asylum, well there has only been like 3 so it's certainly not an over used match.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Over used no, but the match itself is a train wreck. Too many people, difficult to see what's going on, no real flow, just a complete clusterfuck. If people dig that kinda thing, more power to them but I dislike the match personally.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Over used no, but the match itself is a train wreck. Too many people, difficult to see what's going on, no real flow, just a complete clusterfuck. If people dig that kinda thing, more power to them but I dislike the match personally.

Well a year and a half ago Jeff hardy re-debuted in tna while the steel asylum match was going on and beat homicide to a pulp

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Well a year and a half ago Jeff hardy re-debuted in tna while the steel asylum match was going on and beat homicide to a pulp

What does that have to do with anything?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
It's the only highlight of the steel asylum match

Thus making the argument about continuing the steel asylum matches null and void. I would say that at the moment I think the x-division is building back up and it makes me want to continue to watch. They are having good matches with a decent story attached to them at the moment. Aries is looking great with Shelley coming back and Sabin soon (i hope) I think that the x-division will be decent for a little while and may take a while to build it up.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Two years ago and a few weeks actually.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I was letting you know when it was. Because you thought it was a year and a half ago.

>.>

Ok thanks but Brandon told be it was two years ago and I said "really? I must be getting old really fast :lol:"