WWE NXT Season 3 - Divas Edition

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
AJ was elimated this week!?!?

How the hell has it come down to Kaitlyn and Naomi. Kaitlyn is a terrible wrestler and can't cut a promo. Naomi just has her athleticism going for her.

It just shows how bad this competition is when it comes down to two who are nowhere near ready to be on the main roster.

At least this is only on the internet.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Does the winner get a title shot or do they just get the title of NXT winner? I hope that they don't get a title shot as the match would be absolutely terrible. Can't wait for this all to be over next week.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Kaitlyn won NXT Season 3 defeating Naomi in the final.

WON said:
It is said that the decision for the winner of NXT season three was immaterial because both Kaitlyn and Naomi were going to be kept on the main roster anyway.

WWE officials like Kaitlyn as a personality, but feel it will be a while before she improves her in-ring work. Meanwhile, Naomi is considered such a good athlete that she raises the bar for other female talents—which some feel could cause resentment from those with more experience but less athletic ability.

I hope that they keep Kaitlyn away from the ring for sometime so that she can continue to train. I didn't see the appeal of her this season and really she was only there to give Ziggler another angle. Interesting that Naomi is rated so highly by WWE officials, yes she is athletic but she needs more than that to be a complete wrestler. I expect AJ to stick around on the main roster. Maxine will be left in FCW. Aksana I had hoped would stay with Goldust but it doesn't looke like that will happen and because of that I expect her to remain in FCW.