Money in the Bank WWE Money In The Bank Match-Card & Predictions [2019]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
330px-WWE_Money_In_the_Bank_Logo.png

Taking place on May 19, 2019, at the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut.

Current Match-Card For The Event:
Becky Lynch (c) vs. Lacey Evans
Seth Rollins (c) vs. AJ Styles
Roman Reigns vs. Elias
Becky Lynch (c) vs. Charlotte Flair
Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Kevin Owens
The Miz vs. Shane McMahon

Money in the Bank ladder match MEN:

Ricochet vs. Braun Strowman vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Baron Corbin vs. Ali vs. Finn Bálor vs. Andrade vs. Randy Orton
Money in the Bank ladder match WOMEN:
Natalya vs. Dana Brooke vs. Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley vs. Mandy Rose vs. Ember Moon vs. Carmella

Rumored/Predicted to Happen:
Tony Nese (c) vs. Drew Gulak
Baron Corbin vs. Apollo Crews
Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins (c) vs. Heavy Machinery
The Usos (c) vs. The New Day
The IIconics (c) vs. Beth Phoenix and Natalya
Becky Lynch (c) vs. Ronda Rousey

MEN'S LADDER MATCH:
Finn Balor vs. Samoa Joe vs. Kevin Owens vs. Drew McIntyre vs. AJ Styles vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Aleister Black vs. Ricochet

WOMEN's LADDER MATCH:
Nikki Cross vs. Carmella vs. Naomi vs. Asuka vs. Dana Brooke vs. Sonya Deville vs. Ruby Riott vs. Ember Moon

Last edited:

Kasumi

Reaction score
330px-WWE_Money_In_the_Bank_Logo.png

Taking place on May 19, 2019, at the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut.

Current Match-Card For The Event:
N/A

Rumored/Predicted to Happen:
Tony Nese (c) vs. Drew Gulak
Baron Corbin vs. Apollo Crews
Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins (c) vs. Heavy Machinery
The Usos (c) vs. The New Day
The IIconics (c) vs. Beth Phoenix and Natalya
Becky Lynch (c) vs. Ronda Rousey

MEN'S LADDER MATCH:
Finn Balor vs. Samoa Joe vs. Kevin Owens vs. Drew McIntyre vs. AJ Styles vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Aleister Black vs. Ricochet

WOMEN's LADDER MATCH:
Nikki Cross vs. Carmella vs. Naomi vs. Asuka vs. Dana Brooke vs. Sonya Deville vs. Ruby Riott vs. Ember Moon
First Like, I win

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Superstar Shakeup will change almost every feud happening right now so I'll just wait until after next Tuesday and then post my thoughts here.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Alexa Bliss wins Money in the Bank again because she's Alexa Bliss.

Drew McIntyre could win the men's Money in the Bank.

Also, the rumored women's MITB match looks like shit.

AlexDovey

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I recon it should be Andrade for MITB, think holding the briefcase would suit his character and allow them to push him into the main event

Zelina can carry it for him and they could have her be the brains behind when he cashes it in to win on kofi and make them a force heel duo

Reactions: Wrestlingfun

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
You know who won't be getting the men's and the women's MitB? The wrestlers I like, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

bren_b85

Jobber
Reaction score
Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match—Raw: Bobby Lashley, Andrade, Drew McIntyre, AJ Styles ---SmackDown: Elias, Ali, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns

Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match---Raw: Naomi, Natalya, Ruby Riott, Sasha Banks --- SmackDown: Bayley, Ember Moon, Carmella, Charlotte Flair

Universal Championship—Seth Rollins (c) vs Sami Zayn—Rollins comes out of this as the winner. I can see both of these guys putting on a good match together. Also the main event is the ladder match so this is a good middle of the card match. Also you save a match like Rollins vs Styles for SummerSlam

WWE Championship--- Kofi Kingston (c) vs Kevin Owens--- I can envision Owens turning heel, it just seems more his style. Kofi retains in this matchup. I’m thinking Daniel Bryan returns after the match and him and Rowan beat both guys down setting up a triple threat at the next ppv

SmackDown Women’s Championship---Becky Lynch (c) vs Mandy Rose vs Sonya Deville—Becky retains by locking Sonya Deville in the Dis-arm-her

Raw Women’s Championship---Becky Lynch (c) vs Lacey Evans---after Becky retains in the SD Women’s Championship match, she has to defend the Raw title right after. Evans takes advantage and controls most of the matchup, however Becky catches her in a small package to retain

Raw Tag Team Championship—Ryder/Hawkins (c) vs Ricochet/Black vs The Usos—either Usos or Ric/Black walk out of this with the straps and Ryder/Hawkins fall back into obscurity

SmackDown Tag Team Championship—The Hardy Boyz (c) vs Rusev/Nakamura

United States Championship—Samoa Joe (c) vs Braun Strowman—either via trade or just no explanation at all, Joe will end up on Raw

Intercontinental Championship—Finn Balor (c) vs Cesaro—with Sheamus out dealing with injuries, let Cesaro have a singles run for a bit

Women’s Tag Team Championship—The IIconics (c) vs Asuka/Sane

Singles Match—The Miz vs Baron Corbin

Reactions: Kasumi and Crash

Redboy123@

Reaction score
AJ wins the mens

Charlotte wins the woman's.

Kofi retains against Cesaro or someone.

Seth retains over Corbin

Viking Expirience will be new raw tag champs

Joe will retain over Braun with some shenanigans.

Becky retains over Evans

Iiconics retain over Asuka and Sane with shenanigans.

Miz vs Shane maybe? Ladder match maybe.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
With those predicted MITB matches (surely not to happen) I'd love to see Aleister Black and Nikki Cross with the briefcases.
They can announce so many names as #1 contender at any time (Asuka, Drew...), these two can make a hot debut as MITB winner and not get lost in the shuffle as so many other new talents are being pushed

Redboy123@

Reaction score
My Predictions

First 50 seconds is a picture of Tony nese and daivari. Why 50 secs? 20 secs max who the fuck would waste their time watching this? Just give us the predictions.