Hell in a Cell WWE Hell in a Cell 2018 PREDICTIONS CONTEST

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
This card is 7 matches with one pre show match. That's cool. I was expecting an exhausting 10 match card.

This ppv is hard to predict. Apart from the two HIAC matches and New Day vs Rusev Day. Those matches are easy calls, right?

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Done...

This pay per view has a lot of 50/50 matches...
& it would be cool if Becky & Rusev Day went
over...but...I don't know.

Ronda vs. Alexa could be the worst thing ever...
just the idea of Ronda selling to Alexa makes
me cringe...but on the other side of card...its
like my Ultimate Waifu War with Charlotte vs.
Becky. Yay!

The crowd may be too into that...so the WWE
will most likely have the New Day & Charlotte
retain.

I would most certainly like to see Strowman
go over...but that would be a HUGE shock
if it did happen.

I think this pay per view is going to end with
the Shield standing tall with all the titles as the
WWE tries vainly to get the Plank of Wood cheered.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Everything came out as expected. I just wish that somehow The New Day would get disbanded. On the one hand they are great wrestlers but on the other hand they make a mockery of themselves and other athletes. If I wanted to watch a bunch of Black guys munch down on pancakes I would go to you Tube. I watch how many fans are into their crap and it shows me how the wrestling fan has morphed into a parody of a mindless person entertained by sophomoric antics instead of athleticism. Granted The New Day kicks ass but they bring shame to the business with their antics. Add to that Rusev Day, Lana Day, and those stupid promotions and I long for the days that Steamboat and Flair battled it out. And please, please fix Eliasa's story. If you want him to keep getting interrupted do away with that crap where he tries to do a song. Let him wrestle as he is a force to be reckoned with.
One final parting shot. If the Miz in real life is totally different from his character he plays you might have a gold mine. Let him turn face in some big way and you just might have a big star on your hands. Frankly, I tend to tune out when Miz is on as all he does is brag and whine.
Thanks guys I am done with my bitchin for now.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Wasn't expecting Becky to win.

Charlotte vs Becky should be the Evolution ME

Reaction score
I agree as those two, enemies or hype, kicked ass. Becky was the tough one with Charlotte the smart one and it worked very well. These women are at the top of their game and gave us one Hell of a show. I am sure there will be a big PPV coming up where they battle it out.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I predict....
I will lose this. :charmander:
200.gif

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx

Taking Souls and still digging holes! Respect and love to everyone whom participated!

Reactions: Grievous 3D