Hell in a Cell WWE Hell in a Cell 2018 LIVE DISCUSSION

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
UFC can stay the hell out of WWE and everything will be okay

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
If WWE wants to do partnerships that would be good do one with NJPW, RoH, or some other big name promotions and are the same sport as you

Reaction score
I knew it was inevitable that I would eventually end up being the only person in a WWE PPV chat
That's because Jacob the PPV left us wanting more intelligent matches. I, for one, was so insulted by the last match it ruined my entertainment of all earlier matches.

Reaction score
Ever since WWE went PG the clowns that write script have come out. In the old days they were allowed to fight not stopped by security or wrestlers from the back. I watched Dick

Reaction score
The Bruiser rip off a ladies prosthetic leg and beat Jimmy Valiant senseless. There was blood every where and the fans were going nuts.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
That's because Jacob the PPV left us wanting more intelligent matches. I, for one, was so insulted by the last match it ruined my entertainment of all earlier matches.

It's actually an ongoing joke here. WWE is not even close to being my favorite wrestling, but I've been watching it for 33 years. So sometimes people joke and say they'd like to see a show so bad even I wouldn't watch it.

I've actually been in chat a couple of times all by myself. :)

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
If WWE wants to do partnerships that would be good do one with NJPW, RoH, or some other big name promotions and are the same sport as you

I doubt it will happen with NJPW again. I am aware but not 100% certain of the time they have worked with WWE in the past but they have worked more as a competitor or supporting WWE's major competitor. They supported WCW during the Monday Night War and TNA during the second "Monday Night War."

But mostly, the NJPW/ROH agreement has the best chance of any company to actually compete with WWE on some scale. That competition will do more for both promotions than they worked together could.

Reaction score
I understand what you are saying but the present and for years the WWE wants to take over any other organization out there. Look at the way they paid Paul a big check and dissolved ECW. They want to own it all. NXT, Live 205, and other brands are eaten alive.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I doubt it will happen with NJPW again. I am aware but not 100% certain of the time they have worked with WWE in the past but they have worked more as a competitor or supporting WWE's major competitor. They supported WCW during the Monday Night War and TNA during the second "Monday Night War."

But mostly, the NJPW/ROH agreement has the best chance of any company to actually compete with WWE on some scale. That competition will do more for both promotions than they worked together could.
My point was WWE should do partnerships with other promotions and not UFC because they two are vastly different. I mean, I could go into a full-on rant, but I have changed my ways from that.