Backlash WWE Backlash 2018 PREDICTIONS CONTEST

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
+ Ideas of Interest +
~ Dean Ambrose returns but instead of helping Roman...he
costs Roman the match, turns heel & begins a mid-card feud
with Roman which may also include Seth & the Intercontinental title...
~ Charlotte will most likely win...by DQ...
~ Don't be surprised if the Miz gets involved in the Bryan/Cass
match...with Daniel repaying the favor later in the night...
~ I won't be surprised if the winner of Strowman/Lashley vs.
Owens/Zayn is the first to challenge the Deleters of Worlds
for the RAW tag titles...
~ The fact Asuka is not on this pay per view pisses me off...
~ For the "storyline" to make any sense...Sasha Banks must
NOT get involved with the Bayley/Ruby match...
~ Ruby needs to win if she is the next t challenge Nia for the title...
~ I won't be surprised if they put the RAW women's title back
on Alexa now her new boobs have fully healed up.
~ Its amazing how little anyone seems to care about this pay
per view.

I'm Done...

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
A few quick thoughts/predictions regarding this event:

- Ruby Riot DESERVES and should be winning, just like she did againt Sasha Banks this past Monday on RAW. If we are going to build her up, keep the momentum going...

- Iconics get involved, distraction finish and Carmella barely retains...

- Nia should not only be winning but squashing Alexa Bliss in less then 3 minutes...

- Seth retains, as does Jeff Hardy...no reason to be doing any title changes at this points in either case...

- Keep an eye on the referee appointed in the Reigns/Joe match. If its that Chad Payton (or whatever his name is), look for another fuck finish in which they portray it to look like Roman got screwed over again by a bad referee call. For example, Joe get the Clutch locked in, Roman does not appear to tap but ref calls for the bell anyway...something like that....If you think about it, this serves best for both guys..Roman can again claim he got screwed over because of a bad ref call and Joe also stays strong, more so if he's challenging AJ for the main title on SD.

- Strowman/Lashley vs. KO/SZ: why is this even happening? Anyway, as "easy" as it may appear, i feel they might give KO and Zayn the win cause come to think of it, they've been beaten a lot lately. Got to give these guys something back....

- Originally I felt that this should be it for Nakamura after 4 failed attempts but with Joe now added to the picture, I guess AJ is retaining.

- DB vs. Big Cass: Got to have Cass look strong so my take is Bryan will win but via DQ after the big man gets "frustrated" and loses it. This gives DB the W and a lot more heat on Cass, which will help assuming the idea is that this ain't a one off but rather a feud that continue for another month or two...

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I won more on the contest then I did betting, lol.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
RESULTS

The winners with 10.5 points... @Seth The Kingslayer & @Solidus!
The runner-up with 9.5 points... @alexb!
200.gif