WrestleMania Wrestlemania 34 Predictions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who do you think will be WWE Champion after Wrestlemania

• AJ Styles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shinsuke Nakamura

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Kevin Owens {Kevin and Sami will fight for #1 contender next week on SD}

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sami Zayn {Kevin and Sami will fight for #1 contender next week on SD}

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Jon1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Predictions:
-Carmella will cash in at Wrestlemania {Seth Rollins V2}
-Triple H puts another wrestler over
-Samoa Joe will be back in time for Wrestlemania
-Undertaker will return to fight one last match {Hopefully not I don't want him to die}
-Shinsuke Nakamura will become WWE Champion
-Roman Reigns will become Universal Champion
-The Bar and Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin {Biracial as I like to call them} will be Tag Champs after Wrestlemania

What are your predictions?

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I think we are going to get AJ (Champ) vs. Shinsuke vs. Sami and Owens vs. Shane at WrestleMania.

Baron Corn

Jobber
Reaction score
So here's how I think the Braun Strowman tag title thing is going to go:

So The Bar try to weasel out of the match by telling Strowman "you have no tag partner and therefore we don't have to face you" and Strowman is all like "I don't care what you think" and then Kurt Angle comes out and tells Strowman "you have to find a tag team partner for the match" and Strowman is all like "eh..." and so Angle is all like "if you're not gonna be serious about finding a partner then I'll have these two choose one for you" and Strowman is all like "I don't really care." And so The Bar is left to choose out of their WrestleMania opponents.

Their choice? "Curt Hawkins."

Thus the match is set. On a few RAWs before WrestleMania Angle puts Strowman and Hawkins in trial matches, and in expected fashion Hawkins keeps costing them the matches, though one ends in Strowman getting them disqualified.

Finally everyone arrives at WrestleMania. Hawkins has brought Strowman to underdog status but that night they manage to click and do the unthinkable: Braun Strowman and Curt Hawkins win the World Tag Team Championship and Hawkins' defeated streak comes to an end.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
So here's how I think the Braun Strowman tag title thing is going to go:

So The Bar try to weasel out of the match by telling Strowman "you have no tag partner and therefore we don't have to face you" and Strowman is all like "I don't care what you think" and then Kurt Angle comes out and tells Strowman "you have to find a tag team partner for the match" and Strowman is all like "eh..." and so Angle is all like "if you're not gonna be serious about finding a partner then I'll have these two choose one for you" and Strowman is all like "I don't really care." And so The Bar is left to choose out of their WrestleMania opponents.

Their choice? "Curt Hawkins."

Thus the match is set. On a few RAWs before WrestleMania Angle puts Strowman and Hawkins in trial matches, and in expected fashion Hawkins keeps costing them the matches, though one ends in Strowman getting them disqualified.

Finally everyone arrives at WrestleMania. Hawkins has brought Strowman to underdog status but that night they manage to click and do the unthinkable: Braun Strowman and Curt Hawkins win the World Tag Team Championship and Hawkins' defeated streak comes to an end.
I absolutely approve this

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
-Carmella will cash in at Wrestlemania {Seth Rollins V2}
There is a rumor going on that she will indeed cash in but lose which is the right move to me.

Baron Corn

Jobber
Reaction score
Additional pedicts:

-Ronda Rousey and Kurt Angle beat Stephanie McMahon and Triple H as expected.

-The Women's Royale eventually boils down to Becky Lynch and Sonya Deville. Unbeknowest to everyone Paige jumps in and shoves them both out. It turns out Paige secretly signed on to the Royale, and is thus the winner.

-Samoa Joe returns and wins the Andre Royale.

-Rusev throws out his Open Challenge. Ronda Rousey returns, having not felt enough of a challenge from her previous match. With a few stiff blows she bests Rusev.