WrestleMania 27: 8 Man Tag

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
If God were a villain, it'd be The Great Khali.

Theres got to be something in the bible warning us of the arrival of The Great Kahli!

X-Pac

Reaction score
Khali is a bad wrestler and I cant believe he got cheered.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
So just because khalis not an awesome wrestler that means he sucks and no one likes him?Ok so I guess Cena,Hogan,Batista,Foley, and countless others cant be sucessful cause theyre bad in the ring right?Anyone who expects khali to be a 5 star wrestler and an awesome promo guy needs to think straight.Khalis over 7ft and 4OOlbs that right there entertains me.

Reaction score
what ever floats your boat mate, he still cannot wrestle and he is in the wrestling business.

What the hell are you talking about? You should know by now that the WWE is not a wrestling business, it's an entertainment business. If Khali was in TNA where it is all about wrestling and lame entertainment, then I would see that as a problem. However, seeing as how WWE is way more entertainment-oriented than actual wrestling, there is no reason to badmouth Khali. He is merely doing his job - delivering monstrous entertainment to the fans who appreciate him.

Rell

Reaction score
Kahli's far from good in ring, but he is good for the buisness. Every era needs that big guy who is a monster like Andre the Giant, Big Show, etc. I just hope WWE keeps him heel....remember the Kanearoonie

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
You said exactly what I was thinking New Breed,WWE is NOT a wrestling buisness its an entertainment buisness and thats something Khalis good at.Now if he went to TNA he wouldnt last a day there.Personally I would love to see Khali a face.It would bring some cool new storylines in.

King_Ash

Reaction score
The thing that made me start to like Khali is where he just got in the rumble and took everyone out, then the Undertakers music hits... and taker starts walking down the ring and you see Khali do the hand symbol "like bring it on" I think that was pretty cool.

Lita_Hardy

Reaction score
Hmmm... I wonder why Helmsley has a video clip of some idiot walking like a Nazi Jew-hating ass****

LH

Reaction score
The only down-fall with Khali is that when he talks, it is very incoherent and inaudible. I think a manager would be good for him, speaking of which, I thought Daivari was? Anyways, it is not as big of a deal as Bobby Lashley's poor mic performance, simply because Khali is foreign and English is obviously not his mother language. Plus, monsters don't really have to talk. They more or less just have to destroy things - which Khali does very well.

ThunderBolt

Reaction score
Well I feel Khali should go face. He's got the build to be like an Undertaker type intimadator. I just wish he cold wrestle better.

xtremebadass

aw good for Khali, instead of being poked at and the constant laughing, they cheer for the big guy, thumbs up Khali, thumbs up!

circle

Reaction score
I wonder if the WWE booking has an influence on the Khali getting cheered. NO matter he is still a freak of nature

Wrestling Station

I think for the number of times he taunts after every punch or kick, they got that thought of making him a face to be cheered... lol