Will the Shield reform and feud with new stable Joe Kevin and HHH

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jon1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think this is a possibility since at house shows triple H Samoa joe and Kevin teamed up against others ,but if since they are all on Raw Vince will probably slip it away from us and maybe they can even do a better stable with Seth and Finn

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I am not sure they want to continue with the "dominant stable" thing or not. I think most people are worn out on it. Plus, they want Roman to be the "GUY" so putting him back in a group right now wouldn't make much sense.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Tbf....they have rumored a Shield Reunion for a while, so I wouldn't put it as impossible...Minus the fact Kevin Owens is on KO Live right now...

Jon1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Tbf....they have rumored a Shield Reunion for a while, so I wouldn't put it as impossible...Minus the fact Kevin Owens is on KO Live right now...
yeah i agree made no sense like at a house show it was Joe HHH and Kevin vs some other peeps would've made sense

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
With no KO on Raw I think it could either go with Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman forming an alliance again and bringing in Samoa Joe, or maybe The Club w/ Finn vs the Sheild

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I believe there will be some sort of Shield reunion one last time at a Survivor Series. The Shield (Team RAW) vs Aj Styles, Shinsuke and someone else

Talk about a dream match, right there.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
As for the reunion, it's probably not happening for the time being.

All 3 former members of The Shield are locked in programs, so if they're looking to reunite them eventually, it's probably going to happen near the end of the year or sometime next year.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
They could reunite again at survivor series. They had a brief moment this past survivor series when they did their power bomb through the table after dean ran back to the ring.

Patriot

Jobber
Reaction score
Roman made it very clear in his recent podcast with Jericho that its not going to happen besides it wouldn't make sense to form right now

maybe Braun becoming Champion joining Authority, Joe and some other guy joining them as well