Why do you like WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
As bad as WWE gets, its still entertainment and its fun to laugh at. I think a lot of people take it too seriously and when the storylines dont go where they want they get all worked up and threaten to stop watching. Its basically a soap opera with fake fighting, so its not something to be taken all that serious.

ClancyFinn

Jobber
Reaction score
As bad as WWE gets, its still entertainment and its fun to laugh at. I think a lot of people take it too seriously and when the storylines dont go where they want they get all worked up and threaten to stop watching. Its basically a soap opera with fake fighting, so its not something to be taken all that serious.

Wait!!! Does that mean when they're smacking each other on Days of our Lives that's real!?! LOL JK
I agree totally.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Why do I like WWE?

Let's see... most of it sucks.

The very tiny amount of interest I have left in that horrible company is NXT & NXT UK... everything else is garbage

Not sure how people could be positive about it.

Last edited: