What were your first thoughts about me???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
LMAO @ the sensitive people here.

Making a shitty insult about something doesn't mean I condone it whatsoever. It's a fucking message board. You had no issue with deathcunt saying the same thing to me. get over it. It's the internet, where people say things to get under another person's skin. The difference here is that some people walk away from it and understand it is nothing more than text on a screen.

I don't like or agree with what Deathclaw said to you in retaliation either. However, since you're the one who brought child molestation into the conversation I commented on it. I love that for some people the internet is apparently just as you described it, nothing more than a place to get under another person's skin. The subject of child molestation and using it as a joke is not "nothing more than text on a screen." That is a serious and sickening topic. Sorry if in my line of work and personal experiences I don't just shrug sexual abuse off as a joking, shitty insult.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
LMAO @ the sensitive people here.

Making a shitty insult about something doesn't mean I condone it whatsoever. It's a fucking message board. You had no issue with deathcunt saying the same thing to me. get over it. It's the internet, where people say things to get under another person's skin. The difference here is that some people walk away from it and understand it is nothing more than text on a screen.

Yeah, but some people don't just go on message boards to be assholes and get under peoples skin. That's called trolling.

Some people, like me and GrammarNazi82, like to go on these sites and try to be friendly and have actual discussions with people. If you weren't so damn immature and stupid, you would realize this.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I don't like or agree with what Deathclaw said to you in retaliation either. However, since you're the one who brought child molestation into the conversation I commented on it. I love that for some people the internet is apparently just as you described it, nothing more than a place to get under another person's skin. The subject of child molestation and using it as a joke is not "nothing more than text on a screen." That is a serious and sickening topic. Sorry if in my line of work and personal experiences I don't just shrug sexual abuse off as a joking, shitty insult.

Wait, what did I say to them in the first place???

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
I never said it was a joke, I said it was an insult.

I honestly don't give a shit how much it bothers you. Not trying to be an asshole, but, it really isn't a concern to me. The word smurf, cunt, etc. is dropped around here almost daily. It isn't the first, or last, place you will see shit like that. If it bothers you that much, the internet is absolutely NOT for you. You could tell me to die and I will just walk away with a smirk. It isn't healthy if a messageboard gets to you that much.

I'm one of the nicest people, however, if someone is annoying, I am not afraid to tell them. I'm blunt, it's as simple as that. If I see an easy target, it isn't hard to milk the cow and laugh at how angry people get over text on a screen.

Please, go ahead and put me on ignore if one of a million insults in this forum gets to you that badly. I guess I should just throw around the word smurf 90 times so you wont be so offended.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Wait, what did I say to them in the first place???

Irwin was referring to you implying the same thing about them, about how some people have these weird experiences, etc. I was explaining that I don't agree with that either, but they brought that specific topic needlessly into the conversation to start with, so I responded to them.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score

I honestly don't give a shit how much it bothers you. Not trying to be an asshole, but, it really isn't a concern to me. The word smurf, cunt, etc. is dropped around here almost daily. It isn't the first, or last, place you will see shit like that. If it bothers you that much, the internet is absolutely NOT for you. You could tell me to die and I will just walk away with a smirk. It isn't healthy if a messageboard gets to you that much.

I'm one of the nicest people, however, if someone is annoying, I am not afraid to tell them. I'm blunt, it's as simple as that. If I see an easy target, it isn't hard to milk the cow and laugh at how angry people get over text on a screen.

Please, go ahead and put me on ignore if one of a million insults in this forum gets to you that badly. I guess I should just throw around the word smurf 90 times so you wont be so offended.

You're nice??? Oh, then maybe can you get out of my thread and stop harassing me???

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Irwin was referring to you implying the same thing about them, about how some people have these weird experiences, etc. I was explaining that I don't agree with that either, but they brought that specific topic needlessly into the conversation to start with, so I responded to them.

I was talking in general... But I understand what your saying......sorry... :(

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score

Curse words and vulgarity do not bother me. Child molestation and sexual abuse does. You don't have to try to be an asshole. You can tell someone they are being annoying and express your disdain for them without needlessly bringing child molestation into the conversation. That's what I don't get. But it's fine. If that's the way you insult people, more power to you.

Reactions: deathclaw4721

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
da91283bd14044243cbc86cd483bb2f4.gif

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
So it's cool to call people smurfs.

Understood.

Ok, good for you. Are you done here yet??? I know you only go on forum sites to "get under peoples skin", but I'm afraid you're going to have to find someone else. You're not getting to me, and you never will.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Ok, good for you. Are you done here yet??? I know you only go on forum sites to "get under peoples skin", but I'm afraid you're going to have to find someone else. You're not getting to me, and you never will.

Watch this Irwin R. Schyster

AJ Lee is a dirty disgusting whore. She is a big whore, I hate whores.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score

I don't, actually. As a matter of fact, I never flamed anyone here before you came along, besides one or two slight digs at KKF, which is mandatory. Besides that, I have been kind to every single person here because they aren't annoying idiots. Don't be annoying and people will like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.