What next for HHH and Undertaker?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Triple H and the Undertaker put everything into their match at WrestleMania and after the match Undertaker had to be helped out to the back. Whether that was just great selling it doesn't matter since it would indicate that Undertaker is going to miss some time in the near future. Triple H on RAW said that whenever Undertaker was back that he would be waiting.

So where does that lead? Will they face each other again as soon as Undertaker returns at whatever big PPV is coming up or does that hint at WrestleMania 28 like a few people have speculated? Also what will HHH do until Undertaker returns, will he stay off screen or will he move into another feud?

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
I feel like HHH needs to do some more stuff on screen before he does the rematch if planned. I mean that is what they did with Shawn, with Shawn they made it where it was like "oh there is no rematch happening". All of a sudden one thing reminded him of that match and it started out to set up for the rematch. So Triple H needs to be preoccupied with something else, heck who is the Miz feuding with? Set up HHH vs the Miz if you want.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Triple H doesn't have any competition left. Didn't you hear him?

I don't see HHH doing any fued right now, and will most likely go back to his backstage duties.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
So this appearance on RAW will be his last until Undertaker returns. Fair enough and I assume he will stay backstage until either Taker returns or if RAW is desperate for maineventers.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I think he'll appear sporadically, probably like Vince does.

Don't really see him jumping into a new feud after basically giving a retirement speech last Raw.

The_RB_Brand

Reaction score
HHH just became in charge of the department of new talent for WWE. So it wouldn't surprise me if HHH sticks around for a bit on screen just to pass the torch down n help push even more younger stable worthy talent into the spot light just before he goes backstage n stays off screen.