SummerSlam What do you think of Baron Corbin VS John Cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Is Baron Corbin Buried

• Baron Corbin is buried

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Baron Corbin isn't Buried

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cena wins lol

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jon1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think John Cena buried Baron Corbin costs him the MITB and now buried him at SummerSlam this is Damien Sandow and the Nexus combined

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
5h59dl3d56fz.jpg

That is why he got buried ^^^

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
Like, I know just as much as everyone else here but I'd guess it's like when Triple H got the shorter end of the stick after the MSG curtain call. I think they're kinda testing him now to see if he stays on his grind, so it's up to Corbin to keep hustling and keep putting in work

so as of right now, I wouldn't say they buried him.. at least yet lol

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
If it had anything to do with social media I could guess the use of "old man" towards Meltzer did a number on him? Idk. I'm not backstage. But yeah feel free to think however you'd like about this :)

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
If it had anything to do with social media I could guess the use of "old man" towards Meltzer did a number on him? Idk. I'm not backstage. But yeah feel free to think however you'd like about this :emoji_slight_smile:
I don't think WWE cares all that much for beef with Meltzer. It's not like WWE protects a journalist who citizens most of what they do anyways lol

Last edited:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I don't think WWE cares all that much for beef with Meltzer

I can totally see those two words being a trigger for VKM, but otherwise haha I doubt it too. Don't know what he did but this is crazy!