What do you believe, predict, will like WWE plans to be for 2018

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
What do you guys believe are WWE plans for 2018?...
The plans I believe they'll have and I want to see is..

-After Reigns beat Lesnar for the world title. He's gonna have a year long run with the belt. Also WWE if Lesnar is still around they are gonna give Lesnar a rematch or give Cena a shot at Summer Slam. Those two stories would be good. Have Roman face a man on a serious mission. One is looking to have the most world titles ever at 17 times, and the other is looking to redeem himself after a Wrestle Mania loss and get back on the top. But Roman Reigns is the only thing standing in there way.

or better yet make it a Triple Threat...

- I want to say Balor will get his rematch at a PPV like No Mercy, Extreme Rules, etc. But I believe he'll face someone like Jeff Hardy at Summer Slam or Survivor Series. If the can do Woken Matt Hardy., then they can do Willow. Willow the Wisp vs The Demon King

-The Undertaker will most likely retire this year... But I will like to see him put some one to rest one more time. A lot of people say Cena is his final match. I prefer Someone like Demon King Finn Balor or Braun Strowman. It'll be legendary to see Taker overcome the odds and put Strowman to rest or put a young stallion like Balor to rest at his age.

- A lot of people say CM Punk will return. If he does he'll probably face Roman or Rollins and put them over. If he faces Rollins it'll be at Summer Slam or Survivor Series. If he a faces Roman it'll most likely be at Money in the Bank for the title. When punk comes back he'll most likely be the Veteran Shawn Michaels of this era. A superstar who doesn't really need that many titles anymore, he's already at that great status. We also may have our dream match CM Punk vs AJ Styles, The Best vs The Best.

- What I hope they do is an Elimination Chamber. That'll be awesome for the world title. Hopefully it'll have Lesnar in it trying to go after the title.

Those are my predictions some I want to happen and some I believe will happen... What are yours?

Last edited:
Reactions: Solid Snake