What are your favorite WWE feuds?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
When it comes to picking faves in feuds I’m really biased because I tend to like the most the ones that were up when I started watching wrestling, so I like the most CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy and Randy Orton vs John Cena. There are plenty of others I also like but those two are nostalgia filled. In the same category are CM Punk vs Umaga, Christian vs Tommy Dreamer, Jeff Hardy vs Edge, Jeff vs Matt and so on.

Ones that are good as well imo but are not tied to me getting into wrestling are a different thing. I enjoy them for the real reasons to put it like that, purely the quality and not the nostalgia factor. Classic ones such as Stone Cold vs The Rock or Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels are something that is just must see. Those two had some of the best matches of the era they were in. Stone Cold and Rocky mostly because of character work and non-wrestling abilities, real showtime in there, and HBK vs Hitman clearly because of arguably two greatest wrestlers that ever step foot in WWE.
Ruthless Agression era had some amazing rivalries to it too: HBK vs HHH vs Chris Benoit, Shawn Michaels vs Y2J, Shawn Michaels vs Triple H, John Cena vs Edge, Matt Hardy vs Edge, Chris Benoit vs MVP(solely because of wrestling) etc. RA was such a good period for WWE when it comes to in-ring show, most of the rivalries had good storylines but even the ones that didn’t, made it out because of awesome matches. The first one on the list is one of my faves because it was so unique for the time, you rarely see a succesful “triple feud” that actually had some decent story behind it, even though it was short.

PG had some good feuds after all, maybe because it lasts for 10 fuckin years and it doesn’t seem to ever end but still: Nexus vs WWE, CM Punk vs John Cena, CM Punk vs Chris Jericho, CM Punk vs The Rock, HHH vs Randy Orton, Kofi vs Randy Orton(only the first one), Undertaker vs HBK, Bray Wyatt vs John Cena, Rusev vs John Cena etc. Some of these were honestly 10/10, special credits to Cena and Punk.

So what are your favorite ones?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
They say this one was the best feud of NXT, they even had a match of the year as ranked by Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
They have incredible chemistry & every
match they had was great in a different
way.

Its a shame Ciampa was injured when
he was because it was all building to
a final, epic encounter.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The Punk/Hardy/Edge thing that was happening in 2009. Extreme Rules 2009 was the first PPV I ever ordered, so after already seeing a banger ladder match between Hardy and Edge, Punk cashing in his MITB briefcase was just icing on the case

The Jericho/Rey feud for the IC title

The Rey/Cody Rhodes feud

Undertaker/Shawn Michaels feud is an obvious great one. Really enjoyed their Mania matches

I enjoyed the Becky/Alexa feud. Alexa didn't "bury" Becky by winning via heel tactics. That's what heels do

Dolph Ziggler vs. Miz in 2016

Dean Ambrose vs. AJ Styles in 2016

Roman Reigns vs. AJ Styles in 2016

John Cena vs. AJ Styles in 2016

Ok if a feud was in 2016, there is like a 90% I enjoyed it

Beer Money and Motor City Machine Guns in TNA like a decade ago

AJ Styles vs. Nakamura

AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe

AJ Styles vs. Daniel Bryan

AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho

Ok seems like I love AJ feuds too

This is a nice thread. It brings back good memories