What After Life do you Believe in?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
What after life do you believe in?

Personally since I'm Catholic so I believe in heaven

So what do you believe is the after life? Life stops when you're dead, life after death, heaven.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
What after life do you believe in?

Personally since I'm Catholic so I believe in heaven

So what do you believe is the after life? Life stops when you're dead, life after death, heaven.

So do I... I believe that we will have an eternal life in heaven... and I am also a Catholic...

The Anigma

Reaction score
I believe that there is life after death as well...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't believe in the afterlife.

Or at least I should say its not important.

If there is one, I'll find out when I bite it. If there isn't well I'm dead and won't care anyway.

All I know, is I live my life under the assumption that there is nothing after this, so I live one day at a time taking it all in as I go along.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
On the other hand. If there is an afterlife and all you christians are right I'm so going to hell.

Markz

Reaction score
Heaven, there's alot of cute little stories but I belive in paradise after death.

imported_zero

i beleave in heaven and nirvana but like i always think about it i have soemtimes a weird feeling ithere isnt heaven well i guess i will have to live an figure out but i do bleavwe in heaven but not hell