Vince Mcmahon & Shawn Michaels Are Lovers!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Joseph86

Jobber
Reaction score
Vince Mcmahon & Shawn Michaels Are Lovers!!!!

Even Shawn Michaels himself admits he had a lot of baggage during the 1990’s, refusing to do jobs, losing his smile, allegedly faking injuries to get out of undesirable matches, and generally being a cancer backstage with the politics of the Kliq, all fueled by his personal demons. Why would Vinnie Mac put up with someone that was so detrimental to locker room morale? One theory is that Shawn was Vince McMahon’s boy toy with Vince singing “I think he’s cute, I know he’s sexy” from behind closed doors. Given Shawn’s appearance in Playgirl, a magazine aimed at gay men (A fact Michaels claims he was unaware of), there’s a micron of evidence that HBK and Mr. McMahon had a thing going on. Occam’s Razor says the reason Vince put up with HBK’s hijinks was because HBK was a proven draw when the WWF was in financial trouble and he could get a good match out of anyone.

There are more insane and unbelievable rumors

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
With Michael's at the top he was one of the lower drawing champions perhaps beaten by Diesel.

That rumor and variations of it have been around for a long time.