UWF - Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
UWF TV Championship Match - Austin Aries vs. Daniel Bryan (c)

[video=youtube;fJ9rUzIMcZQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ[/video]

Lights in the arena go out and while the lights are still out, "Bohemian" Rhapsody" by Queen starts playing.

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go
A little high, little low
Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me

Mama, just killed a man
Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead
Mama, life had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, ooo
Didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters

After the end of the second verse Austin Aries walks out of the back with his Money in The Bank briefcase and a huge smile on his face. He walks down the entrance ramp as he sings along to Bohemian Rhapsody.

normal_iMPACT_Wrestling_2011_12_01_HDTV_x264-NWCHD_MP40102.jpg

Too late, my time has come
Sends shivers down my spine
Body's aching all the time
Goodbye everybody - I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth
Mama, ooo - (anyway the wind blows)
I don't want to die
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all

Through the thrid verse Austin Aries is already in the ring, he's got a microphone in his hand and he waits for Bohemian Rhapsody to stop playing and when it does so, Aries raises the mic to his mouth and begins to talk.

normal_iMPACT_Wrestling_2011_12_01_HDTV_x264-NWCHD_MP40135.jpg

Mr. Money in The Bank, "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived
", Austin Aries:
First of all I would like to answer the question that
's in everyone's mind. Why did the Bohemian Rhapsody play me out tonight? First of all, because it's one of the best songs to ever be written if not the best, my favorite song of all time and at some points, the lyrics say exactly what I've done through the last week. Number one. When the announcer screamed that Austin Aries is Mr. Money in The Bank, the first thing that came to my mind was...is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy? And boy oh boy, it doesn't get any more real than this.

Aries raises his briefcase.

Then, I'm really caught in a landslide and there's no escape from reality and the reality is that I'm The Greatest Man That Ever Lived, the first and only man in the history of this company to win the money in the bank ladder match two times, soon I'll be the only man in the history of this company to cash it in twice, and soon I'll be the UWF Television Champion and that's the fate I...and all of you simply can't escape. Then I'll skip some parts because I don't want to waste precious TV time. Moving on to the second verse.

Aries sings a part of the second verse.

Mama, just killed a man
Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead
Mama, life had just begun
!

Yes, I symbolically killed a man and I didn't kill one man. I symbolicallly killed more men than you people can count to! But instead of putting a gun to their heads, I put a steel chair on their heads. I managed to "kill" six other men in the Money in The Bank match by winning the whole thing. Then a week before that, I put down Mike Knox, the at-the-time UWF Undisputed Champion Damien Sandow, the current UWF Undi
sputed Champion The Miz, your Television Champion Daniel Bryan and that I've done twice, next week I will make it three in a row. Oh, and who was the last guy? I can't remember his name. Yeah, right. Ric Flair. A man who said "To be the man, you've gotta beat the man!" I did it. I beat the man I put him down like he was a rookie! Hell, when you compare Ric Flair to Austin Aries, Ric Flair does look like a freakin' rookie! See, it's simple. Since I came to SmackDown nobody has been able to stop me. Your so called "top superstars" couldn't hold me down. I exploded and took everybody down. But that was just a tiny little explosion. See, Austin Aries is a detonator but this right here is dynamite.

Aries raises his Money in The Bank briefcase in the air.

I earned this piece of dynamite when I simply did what I said I was going to do...I won. Last week I set on top of a ladder and I told my opponents they better look at me and memorize that picture because that's what they'll be seeing for a long tim
e to come and I was right. I'm here, on top of everything, with a money in the bank briefcase - the dynamite and I'm ready to blow this whole company up! With this in my hand, I'm holding the power that no man possesses. Sure, Edge and Seth Rollins won money in the bank ladder matches as well but you cannot compare them to A Double. They only have briefcases. I have power and that power will lead me to even a bigger success. Is it even possible? Yes, it indeed is and I'll prove it to all of you when I do what I've been doing for pretty much a month now and I beat Daniel Bryan. But this win won't be an ordinary win, this is going to be a win that catches everybody's sight because once I lay my hands on the Television Championship, I'm standing nose-to-nose with the Undisputed Championship that my next week's opponent hasn't been able to win...that my next week's opponent will never be able to win once it's mine.

Aries wants to continue but he gets interrupted by the theme song of his opponent blasting through the arena speakers.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Friday Nigh Smackdown: Jeff Hardy vs Reverend D'Von

ReverendDVontitantron.gif

Reverend D'Von enters the stage while being barricaded with a series of boos from the audience. He is wearing a very serious look on his face as he briskly walks down the ramp and enters the ring he looks over the crowd without showing any sort of emotion. Reverend D'Von waits for the crowd to quiet down before he starts to speak.

Reverend D'Von: Judgment Day has come upon us, Jeff Hardy! It is now time to face the consequences of all of your sins in this very ring, and I can guarantee you that I will personally enjoy the humiliation that will come upon you after I have finished with the Lord's work. Oh yes my brother, for you see I am a very patient man, but it has been brought to my attention that you do not wish to go down peacefully. I am under the assumption that any man would rise to the opporunity to change his life for the better, but you still wish to be a heretic and obliterate everything that stands good. So with that being said I have run out of patience with your foolishness, and I promise not only to God but to myself that I will end this misery that you call a life.

Reverend D'Von stops and reflects on what he said before he continues on.

When I first debuted to Smackdown last month, I was given an assignment to cleanse the filth out of Jeff Hardy and I succeded... almost. I perhaps may have brought Jeff Hardy into the light about his past, but now he's taken a turn for the worse and is thinking about the sins in his future. You nonbelievers watching think that I have 'screwed' Jeff Hardy over for the United States Championship last week on Smackdown, but believe it or not I was doing him a favour. Jeff Hardy is not a man who can handle fame very well, and I truly believe that the success would go to his head. So I did the best thing that a true friend would do, I stopped him from hurting himself!

There you go Jeff, I said it! Whether you like it or not, I am the closest thing to a friend that you ever had. I will be here to hold your hand the day that you finally submit yourself to the teachings of the Lord. It took me a while to realize it, but bringing you into the light is going to be a slow and very painful process. There will be blood, there will be sweat, and oh you better believe it, there will be tears of joy when you finally thank me for all of my hard work to turning you into the man that you wish to be.

The fans begin to boo louder as Reverend D'Von just looks over at the crowd before turning his attention back to the entrance.

Oh yes my brother, I bet living life in solitude is nice when your a lowlife that feeds on others misfortunes to survive, but not me. I use the Lord's guidance to live my life to the fullest, and I highly encourage anyone around me to follow the Lord's ways as well. The man that disrespected me during Money in The Bank deserved the punishment that was giving to him, and he also deserved getting sent through that table, but you Jeff prevented that. Preventing change for yourself is one thing, but NEVER get in my way when I'm doing God's work by helping others.

Speaking of last night, there is another matter that I have to discuss with you, you may notice that I don't posses my donations box with me. I would tell you what happened to but, but I am sure that you are well aware on what happened to it. It is childish behaviour like that proves that boys like you lack discipline and I will not stand for this travesty for much longer! Jeff Hardy, I demand that you come down to this ring right this instant so I can beat some sense into you. Insulting me is one thing, but obtaining my rightfully received donations and giving them back to these monkeys. You have crossed the line son, and I promise that our match will not be pleasent. Oh my brother, Testify!

Reverend D'Von lowers his mic as he patiently waits for Jeff Hardy to come out of the ring.

3a61cdf9-0304-41a1-98e9-8fc97d7dd5dc.jpg

OOC: Here we go Lewb! Kept it short and sweet this time.

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: Friday Nigh Smackdown: Jeff Hardy vs Reverend D'Von

Sure enough, as D'Von wished, the theme music for Jeff Hardy fired up through the titan tron.

[video=youtube_share;iMEPgVTkHg8]http://youtu.be/iMEPgVTkHg8[/video]

The western European crowd jump up off their seats and cheer and welcome Jeff Hardy into the arena. Jeff has a smirk on his face as he looks into the ring at D'Von, knowing that a few nights ago at Money in the Bank, he had The Reverends number, with him only just escaping the same fate that Jeff had got, at the hands of D'Von, after their first match. Jeff continues his way down the ramp, sliding into the ring. As he gets up, D'Von has made his way into the corner but standing his ground. Hardy grabs a microphone and waits for the music to stop before he starts to address his new found nemesis.

hqdefault.jpg

Jeff Hardy: Judgement Day huh? That's what the mighty powers above all of us, have planned for me, is that it? That's fine, I have gone through countless do or die situations, I'm fine with that. But its just.... I've never read that book as you can probably already guessed by now man, but don't it say in there that it's a sin to pass judgement?

The crowd cheer at Jeff spinning D'Vons words, but D'Von shows no initial response to it.

Okay, okay, don't get your collar in a twist, I get what you mean. This Friday, yourself and I, we hit it off for the second time in a contest that really is being built up as one to watch. But consequences? They're pretty much in your court my man. You see, we had our match and you beat me... Okay, I'm not one to get hung up on losses, you caught me out, good job. But... after that, the whole putting me through a table. That's strike one. Strike two was you interrupting my match with Antonio Cesaro last week. It wasn't about the gold for me last week, another championship for me is like.. I don't know.... Another hymn off the song sheet. Too many to even count. So there's your second warning. Your third? You didn't even commit the third against me. I had nothing to do with it, but the people who did..... are these people.... the creatures.

The crowd pop for a mention of them. D'Von looks disgusted that they would celebrate being called creatures, but Jeff continues.

I don't know if you have really noticed since you landed here in Prague D'Von, but not many people here share your love for the lord. Does that make them weaker than someone like yourself? Hell no! These people, for whatever reason, are inspiring their own beliefs, this might be something that your brain can't fathom, but they are making life choices for themselves. They haven't been force fed the way you have, and they didn't sit back and let someone force feed them either. Your parents are of the faith, and I would never knock that. But when you're a professional performer on six figure salaries like we all are, and you have the audacity to come out here and put a box in front of peoples noses, earning ten times less than you for a so called donation; That's strike three right there and it's time for Jeff Hardy to step in and intervene, just as I did last night.

But I won't dwell on the past, because I am already planning for the future. The future being this Friday, and in all fairness, a chance that I didn't really expect I would get, and that's a shot at redemption at you. It's a shot at proving to myself that my road back to the UWF after my hiatus wasn't in vain and that this run of losses I'm currently on is just a blip. As a former world champion of this brand, and that only being four months ago, I need to prove it to you, everyone in the back, and all of my creatures, that I am still the same guy. But most importantly I need to do it for one man. And that man, is the one that I listen to the most, the one that I obey every day, the one that controls me.

And that's ME!

Jeff smirks once more as the crowd cheer, but this doesn't sit well with The Reverend.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Reverend D'Von just shakes his head as he can't believe what he's hearing from this man. D'Von holds the mic up but lowers it down for a second longer as contemplates on his counter arguments.

Reverend D'Von: Are you trying to tell me that what you're planning on doing to me is all because of what I did to mindless fools at Money in the Bank? Are you going to stand there and explain to a man of God that you're actions for this Friday is going to be conducted because of displeasures of... others? What I'm gathering from your statement is that you’re not out for retribution because what you believe is wrong for yourself, but because what you believe is wrong for others. I see two things that are wrong from this statement. Number one, what happened between me and the fans on Sunday was most definitely NOT done wrong by me. Those creatures, that you call them, used their own free will to donate their monies for a good cause and YOU, Jeff, ruined a good cause. But that's not even the frustrating part child, the second thing wrong about that statement is what is really pissing me off.

Reverend D'Von stops speaking and tries to calm himself down before continuing on with his reasoning.

dvon1wu2.jpg

The second thing wrong about your statement, my "third strike", is that you're hiding behind other individuals reasons for the hatred against me for your God forsaken personal vendetta against the saviour of UWF! That is a true example of blasphemy! You dare come out and try to pin the blame of injustice on me? Well let me tell you something my brother, I have no idea what substance you have consumed before you came down here to tell me your 'theory' on why I should be punished, but I can assure you that what your telling me is false. That money that you threw away could of helped many good people, but instead you used it for your own personal wants to try and bring out the hatred in me. Well guess what brother, this is your "third strike" right here: calling me a liar.

Jeff Hardy doesn't look too pleased as D'Von stares at Hardy, his eyes becoming more narrow.

A true deadbeat like you would claim that it's not about the gold that was lost, but it's about "others well-being". Yes I deliberately caused you the match against the United States Champion, but don't you DARE try and convince me that this isn't about not winning the gold last week. You claim that the title doesn't really concern you because you won and I quote "too many to count", but you sinners are all alike: You can't stop at just one. I would bet my soul to the devil himself that you know EXACTLY how many titles you have won, and that you lust for another championship strap around your waist once again. That is why you attacked me after my match with Triple H and prevented me from doing the Lord's work by cleansing his soul. Oh no my brother, that can't possibly be the reason at all.... can it?

D'Von stops what he is saying and looks into Jeff Hardy's eyes to look for any emotion that he's showing. He then continues on with his words of wisdom.

Is it possible that you take me for a fool, my child? Is it possible that you believe that I am stupid enough to fall for your usual bullshit and that I would believe that you’re doing all this for injustice? That you're really a self-righteous man? Oh Mr. Hardy how can I ever thank you enough? The next time that I'm preaching about the use of narcotics I can use you as an example on what happens to peoples’ logic on facts of life. Don't worry though as I'm not going to lecture you on the use of the devils substance, we've already been down that road. No instead I'm planning a lecture on deceiving people into believing that you are a good man for society.

D'Von backs up a few steps and ponders into the crowds presence, all while point to Jeff Hardy.

If we had an election right now to determine a leader for you people between Mr. Hardy and I, who would you rather choose. Would you rather choose an individual such as myself, an educated human being who lives life with a moral code that permits peace on Earth and good will towards men and women alike? Or... would you choose a man that has a selfish heart and chooses to neglect not only others but himself in living a proper life? Personally I would love to hear each and one of you reply to that question, but I'm sure that Mr. Hardy here would just ignore the facts and would choose to rebel anyways. So why bother right?

But let me ask you a personal question Jeff, if given the opportunity right now... would you change everyone's perspective of life to be just... like... yours? Hmm?

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF TV Championship Match - Austin Aries vs. Daniel Bryan (c)

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;7g10Wvt73ok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g10Wvt73ok[/video]

A new theme, "What You Deserve" by The Exies hits the PA system as Daniel Bryan emerges from the back with a nasty look on his face, no doubt still fuming over how he was screwed out of the UWF Championship at Money In The Bank. He does, however, bring out the recently unretired Television Championship. He doesn't look to pleased to see Austin Aries in the ring as he heads down.

RAW_994_Photo_045.jpg

The crowd is loving Bryan and the new theme music as he chants with them "YES!" Bryan makes it to the ring and locks eyes with Aries. He grabs a microphone off the steel steps and heads inside the ring. The crowd is still going crazy as Bryan prepares to speak.

RAW_991_Photo_055.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Well, at least Money In The Bank was profitable for one of us but, it's rather ironic that you come out here and talk about fantasies because if you think that little briefcase is the solution to all of your problems, then you really are living in a fantasy. You of all people should know that the Money In The Bank briefcase doesn't guarantee a damn thing. Every single week it's the same routine from you. You walk down here, you brag about something you did the week prior and then you leave and the entire UWF audience couldn't care less. You see, I don't know if you're aware, but last Sunday I was screwed out of becoming UWF Champion. You see, at Money In The Bank, I was actually competing for a world championship unlike yourself who simply had to climb a ladder and grab a briefcase. I didn't get that opportunity by "cashing in" any briefcase. I got my world championship match the old fashioned way: by being The Best Wrestler In The World and last Sunday I proved it to the entire world. Miz is champion but he didn't beat me. I was the best in that match and it took 3 people to take me down. Aries, you've been on a hot streak, I'll give you that, but you don't have the fire that burns in my eyes. You don't have a tenth of the intensity that I do. You aren't as motivated and you damn sure aren't as pissed off as I am.

The crowd is loving this side of Bryan as he runs down Aries.

Daniel Bryan: I've been Television Champion since December 2012. By my calculations, that's 6 months, longer than anyone else has held this title and I've defended it from people like Edge, Dolph Ziggler and.....gee who did I win it from in the first place? Oh yeah, a guy by the name of Rob Van Dam so before you start trying to lay claims of "beating me" numerous times, I want you to think back to a time where you actually beat me. Can't do it, can you? That's because you haven't. It's ok, not many can and not many have. This Television Title, you might as well just re-name it the Daniel Bryan championship because, as long as I'm around, this title will be around my waist and I'm not going to let some fluke like you take it away from me. I've worked too damn hard for too damn long to let that happen. So, Mr. Detonator. Mr. Dynamite, tell me, what exactly are you going to do to me? Hit me with another chair from behind? Because that seems to be all that you're good at. I may not have taken you seriously at all a few weeks back when I Regal Plexed you on a steel chair getting myself disqualified, but I was sending a message. This week, you have my attention becuase I don't forgive and I don't forget and that steel chair shot will be the last time you ever lay your hands on me.

Bryan pauses for a brief moment to let his threat sink in as the crowd is still cheering wildly for him.

Daniel Bryan: Austin Aries, "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" There's a key phrase in there somewhere. "Lived" You see, you may not even get a chance to cash in that little briefcase of yours because, this week on SmackDown, I have the opportunity to kill and, rest assured Aries, I will kill. I will kill your career and any hopes you might have of becoming a world champion, a true world champion, because that title belongs to me just like this Television Championship and NO ONE, not even you, can stop me. I'm the man around here on SmackDown. I'm not a hero. I'm not a villain. I'm just an ass kicker.....but you'll find that out all in due time.

Bryan lowers his microphone and just glares into Aries' eyes.

Killz

Reaction score
SD! June 7th - US Title: Cesaro (c) vs Kendrick vs Jericho vs RVD

Some weeks ago Jeremy Borash interviewed a newly debuting THE Brian Kendrick backstage about his confrontation with Batista. Three weeks later Batista is the #1 contender to the UWF Championship and THE Brian Kendrick has been shuffled through the card having lost the Money in the Bank ladder match at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view. Borash is standing by with Kendrick.

Screenshot2011-11-10at41533AM.png

Borash: With me at this time, Brian Kendrick!

Kendrick looks at Borash, then down to the microphone and stares.

Kendrick?

THE Brian Kendrick: You mis-spoke my name. My name is THE Brian Kendrick but you had may as well call me the loser…the choker…the indy guy because that’s how I feel right now. Next question.

Borash: I..er, well I was going to ask you about the Money in the Bank pay-per-view and the HUGE opportunity you have tonight to become United States Champion at the expense of perennial champ Antonio Cesaro.

THE Brian Kendrick:
Let me explain something, Borash. How I feel about the Money in the Bank pay-per-view is conflicted. Conflicted because it was a war, a great battle, in which I did everything I could to emerge victorious. I touched the briefcase; the guaranteed shot and I let it slip away and I ate a chair courtesy of Rob god damn Van Dam and you know what else? I think the best man lost. I have to believe that because I don’t I wouldn’t be able to walk down to that ring to face those men for the United States title. They should be worried. These men do not show fear or worry. They remain calm and in control and boundary defiant in their every move but this week is the time to erase those trends. If there’s anything more dangerous than THE Brian Kendrick when he is sure he’s going to win…it’s THE Brian Kendrick days after he gets his win taken from him and yes I’ve switched to third person which will likely baffle some in attendance and those who I will verbally spar with tonight but it matters not. The line between genius and insanity I toe is becoming thinner and harder to see. I’m losing the ability to fully control whether I have mercy or not. RVD is a straight shooter but he is also a thorn in my side. We get along but not nearly enough to stop me taking revenge for stealing my spotlight at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view.

Borash: What about your other opponents, Chris Jericho and Austin Aries?

THE Brian Kendrick: Chris Jericho? Chris Jericho is a superstar who appears to have lost his way. He is like me in that regard and ONLY that regard. Chris Jericho was no threat on Sunday and he is no threat now although Austin Aries…Austin Aries has something that belongs to me and I’m going to go to the ring and let him know how I feel about that.

Kendrick exits the scene, apparently heading for the ring...

OOC - 'tweening too much, got to get 'face-ier'. Good luck guys!

Lewb

Reaction score

Jeff looks at D'Von with a rather confused look, before answering his question.

images

Jeff Hardy: You just don't get it do you? Your brain can't get to grips with the fact that I don't believe my way of life is right, or wrong, or any which way. All my way of life is, is.... Mine. And given the choice, no I wouldn't try and alter peoples perspectives. They have their own minds and they should make them up with their past experiences and their past choices. Here comes another blasphemy for you D'Von, but your way of life, although it works out well for some, isn't right for all. It doesn't work for them, so they choose a different way of life, a different religion. That religion may hold a different, in a very dim light, and in this case we get whats called extremists. Extremism causes conflict, and conflict causes war. Now it doesn't matter where in the world the UWF rolls into, any arena in the world will have creatures in it affected by war and if you ask any one of them is it all worth it, I think you'll have your eyes open wider than you used to when your master told you to "Get the tables".

The crowd cheer, and Jeff points out, as if to prove his point, before continuing.

So to come to your point, no, it doesn't bother me what way of life anyone's is, as long as they have made the choice themselves, and they are responsible about it. Responsibility is key, and as you like to keep dragging it out of my past, yeah it took me a damn long time to figure out how to get that responsibility into my lifestyle, but I have, and it's paid dividends in my career here, and my home life also. Responsibility would be, leaving a donation box near the entrance and exit, not being forced upon women and children in a threatening way, by a professional athlete. You could see those guys were too scared to say no man, I didn't give back what they chose to give, I gave back what they feared to give. I didn't see you try and force anyone in the back for donations, I wonder, why is that? Not such easy targets as the crowd eh?

You genuinely think this is all about the championship don't you? Antonio Cesaro has been a great champion on Raw, and he's continuing that here on Smackdown. My goal was to see if I could do what no-one else could do in the long reign that he has had. It wasn't desperation for the championship, it was the proving of my self worth that I craved, and that's what you stole from me last Smackdown. This might be a new thought to you, and this isn't taking anything away from the prestige of that championship, but when four months ago, you held the World championship, and for a short time, nobody could touch you... The desire to gain a championship that doesn't say, or mean as much..... I don't know, it's not there as much. I got the same butterflies in my stomach I admit, but, it's not the same. Of course, you wouldn't know anything about that would you. Every time you had the distinct privilege of winning a championship it got immediately followed by "Thank you bubba" right?

The crowd gasp and "oooh"s are heard, and D'Von looks around with a scowl.

Lets get one thing perfectly clear. I don't take you for a fool, not in any way shape or form. What I take you for, is delusional. Brainwashed. And you want to do the same to other people, which in my view is worse. You think that you cleansed my soul when you put me through that table? Nahh, man. All you done was open up my skin and the splinters opened me up, allowing more darkness inside. This darkness can be churned into revenge, and that is exactly what I will get this Friday. When you step inside those ropes, the purity of the world is gone, and I drag you down into the unfamiliar depths that you really don't want to find yourself in. This Friday D'Von, I'll see you... in hell.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Reverend D'Von: That was me back then. I used to be all about championships, I used to be all about violence and winning matches, hell it used to be about having good time with my brother Bubba. But that was then and this is now!

Reverend D'Von is no longer in preaching mode as he removes his collar and reverend's shirt. Reverend D'Von is making this arrangement between both men personal.

d-von_-_devon_hughes_08.jpg

Three weeks ago I was having a good time doing my own thing Jeff, I didn't have a care in the world. If I wanted to drink beer I would. If I wanted to watch porn I would. Hell if I wanted to make love to some stranger on the street well then so be it I'd do it. This all happened three days ago before my re-debut back in UWF, when I had an epiphany. God spoke to me that night, and he told me that I was wondering down the wrong path of justice. I was a good person to my standards, but that wasn't enough for the Lord. I had to change my ways of living life to the ways of God and now I can honestly say that I have never been happier. But then I thought to myself: If I can make everyone this happy, when the whole world would be a better place. So I decided to come back to UWF in this "persona" as some might say to help those who need to be helped for the better.

You Jeff Hardy, are a prime example of that. I'm not talking about the drugs; I'm not talking about the bi-polar disorder that you bear in yourself... I'm talking about your view on life. If drugs help you calm yourself down to prevent a disaster from happening then so be it my brother. However, I detest anyone who shits all over my teachings to others just because they may have concerns with it. Just because you don't believe in a God and you're not open to the concept of it, does NOT mean that nobody else is. If I can convert at least one person per day into living life to the fullest by holding the Lord's hand through the process, then I consider that a win for me. But do not... EVER... get in my way of my work just because you’re a non-believer.

Reverend D'Von has to close his eyes to calm himself down again as he looks at Jeff Hardy, who is not impressed with D'Von's point.

You talk about our match on Friday, about how you're going to see me in hell just because I destroyed a piece of your skin. Well let me give you a basic lesson in psychology my brother: Physical wounds like table shot will heal over time; however mental wounds such as Satan burning your very soul with his little finger will stay with your forever.

Reverend D'Von has his little finger pointed close to Jeff Hardy's eyes. Hardy doesn't even flinch as D'Von withdrawls his finger back and continues on.

Now going back to the whole table scenario, are you that naive to believe that my intention of sending you through that table was to magically cure you of all of your deep feelings of hatred? Do you think I am a fool for even believing that religion is all about magic, and if you wish something bad show up it disappears? No Jeff that's not how prayer works, and that wasn't my intention of sending you through that table. Oh my brother, I wanted you to go through that table so you would go into unconsciousness and fall deep into prayer, realize your mistakes in life and work on them to be a better man. But it is apparent now that you will not go down so easily without a fight.

Mark my words Jeff Hardy, I will end all what is known to you after Friday Night, so you can live as a brand new man, as a brand new Jeff Hardy... even if I have to go to hell with you to accomplish that. Oh my brother, testify!

Reverend D'Von lowers the microphone down as he looks into Jeff Hardy, waiting for what he has to say next.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: SD! June 7th - US Title: Cesaro (c) vs Kendrick vs Jericho vs RVD

Once The Brian Kendrick's interview is over the arena suddenly sparks to life as a familiar theme plays over the PA system.

C'est Miracle

[video=youtube;t2w5IkBnYPU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2w5IkBnYPU[/video]

'Miracle' plays and the crowd immediately begin to direct their hatred towards the stage. Before long Antonio Cesaro walks out from behind the curtain with his coveted United States Championship wrapped around his waist, he throws his fists up and does his signature 'Swiss Cannons' before heading down to the ring. Cesaro wastes no time on getting to ringside, he marches up the ring steps and then between the ropes into the ring. He heads to the middle of the ropes where he unstraps his United States Championship belt and throws it high into the air along with his other hand to do his 'Swiss Canons' once more before placing it over his shoulder. Antonio is handed a microphone and he begins to speak.

normal_028_zps64cdf48a-1_zps35489c05.jpg

Antonio Cesaro: This past Sunday at Money in The Bank the UWF was dealt a great measure of injustice. This past Sunday, your United States Champion, Antonio Cesaro failed to win the Smackdown Money in The Bank Ladder Match and that is a grave injustice to not only me, but to the prestige of the briefcase and of the championship that the holder will no doubt win. But does Antonio Cesaro really care?... no, he does not. Because Antonio Cesaro still stands before you as YOUR United States Champion, the longest reigning Champion in UWF history and the day I become UWF Undisputed Champion may have been delayed but it is not a question of if I will become Undisputed Champion but when and when I do become Undisputed Champion I wouldn't want to weasel my way into it with a briefcase like Austin Aries no doubt will because I am a real man, and real men go to the champion, look them in the eye and tell them... "I am going to beat you and I am going to take your championship".

The crowd boo as Antonio looks around and nods his head, approving his own idea of manliness.

Now obviously then The Brian Kendrick is not much of a man. Instead of coming down here and calling me out he had an interview conducted with Jeremy Borash. You want to talk about how we should see the danger you bring?, don't be so silly. What you said in the first place is in fact correct, you are the indy guy who couldn't get the job done, you are the loser and you simply do not deserve to even look at this championship I made so prestigious. In fact, I have to wonder why you are even in this match, why any one of these so called 'challengers' are in this match. Rob Van Dam, sure he may have been impressive on Sunday I can't deny that but that doesn't earn him a title opportunity and Chris Jericho has done nothing ever since he arrived here on Smackdown. These men who are set to challenge me on Smackdown pose absolutely no threat and that especially counts for you, Brian Kendrick.

The crowd cheer for The Brian Kendrick, he's becoming a fan-favourite these days.

So my message to all of you is simple, try, if you must, to beat me this Friday Night but I would not get your hopes up because this title reign is only just beginning. The dominance of Antonio Cesaro is only just beginning and I don't see anyone capable of stopping me any time soon, I defeated your 'Charismatic Enigma' last week in Jeff Hardy, he didn't have chance, no one does, not Brian Kendrick, not Rob Van Dam, not Chris Jericho, not anyone and I will prove that this week and also prove why being 'Very European' simply makes me the very best.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

As Daniel Bryan and Austin Aries are look in at each other, Austin Aries has a strange look on his face that clearly says: "really?"

normal_iMPACT_Wrestling_2011_12_01_HDTV_x264-NWCHD_MP40132.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

Really? You, a little, angry man who needs to wear his wrestling t-shirts because he can't afford real clothes, a man who I've been beating for a month...now comes to me and tells me he's an ass kicker? Give me a break. See, you can say that kinda stuff to a newcomer, to someone who faces you for the first time but when you say that stuff to me, you just make a fool out of yourself. Just like you do when you say that the Undisputed Championship belongs to you. Let me clear something up for you. A title belongs to you when you beat the man who held that title before you. Which is something you were not able to do. Your inability to as we say "get the job done" is terrifying. Your ability to open your mouth and talk big game is just about fine but you can never get the job done and I'm sure it's eating you up because everytime you say you're going to do something, you look back and you realize that you've said you're going to do big things yet you never managed to do them. And that's the biggest difference between men and you. Yes, I do talk big game, I'm a loud-mouthed individual but when it's time to put my money where my mouth is, I always do it and I never fail. We had a chance to face each other two times. Both times I said I was going to beat and both times I did...I said I was going to beat six other men and win the Money in The Bank ladder match...and I did. And now I'm saying that this friday, I'm going to put your shoulders down, pin you one, two, three and take the TV Title away from you.

The crowd doesn't like the scenario of Austin Aries taking the TV Title away from its favorite superstar Daniel Bryan.

You got it all wrong, Daniel. I was talking about fantasies. Fantasies are what I refuse
d to talk about because nobody should be living in a fantasy world, everybody should be standing on Earh with both legs, looking at reality. And that's what I'm doing, that's what I'm doing ever since I came to this company but you had to notice. Don't worry, I know you're simply running out of things to say so I won't take much time to embarass you. Also, do you think that this briefcase is the solution to my problems? First of all, I don't have any problems. Nobody on this brand was able to throw some problemes at me. You couldn't, and never will be able to...The Miz couldn't, Damien Sandow couldn't, Mike Knox couldn't, MVP couldn't, Daniels couldn't, Kendrick couldn't, Cesaro couldn't, RVD couldn't, Wolfe couldn't...hell, even Ric Flair couldn't. So if you thought for a single second that I find this briefcase as a solution to my problems, you're dead wrong. This only makes things better for me. But I understand. You're struggeling with so many things, you have so many problems so when you look at this shiny blue briefcase, many scenarios are happening before your eyes because you know that this briefcase would kickstart your careers heart. Dream on, Daniel. You had your shot and you blew it, now it's my time to shine.

Austin Aries raises the briefcase up to his face so Daniel Bryan can take a good look at it, a good look at what he never had and what he wants to have so, so much.

Now, if somebody could roll the footage I prepared, please.

Aries looks at the titantron.

Both men lock in their submissions, Flair has Knox and Bryan has Sandow. All of a sudden, Austin Aries runs down to the ring with a steel chair in hand. He slides into the ring and looks down at Flair.

Piper: Austin Aries?!

JR: He's got that chair, Roddy!

Aries nails Flair with the steel chair then walks over to Bryan. He lets go of the hold and goes after Aries but is nailed in the head with the steel chair. Aries stands over everyone as he does the motion for a belt around his waist.

JR: Could this be a sign of things to come for our main event here tonight?

Piper: I certainly hope so, Ross!

We go to commercial as Aries looks down at all the bodies laying in the ring.

austin-aries-113.jpg

Another one.

Somehow, unbelievably Damien Sandow manages to kick out of the move and Daniel Bryan shakes his head and picks himself up as Damien Sandow gets back to his feet using the ring ropes. Daniel Bryan boots Sandow in the gut and goes grab Sandow into another waist lock but this time Damien Sandow manages to drive his elbow into the side of Daniel Bryan’s head, snaggering one of the number one contenders for the UWF Championship, this buys Damien Sandow valuable moments to yell at Mike Knox to pick himself up and get back into the ring. Knox manages to get himself back into the ring and Damien Sandow seems to be orchestrating traffic, both Mike Knox and Damien Sandow set themselves up to deliver a tag team move as Sandow Irish Whips Daniel Bryan across the ring ropes and the two intellects are seemingly going for their own version of the 3D but The Miz has managed to recover and rushes across the ring and grabs Mike Knox by the neck and drops him down with a Neckbreaker meaning that Damien Sandow’s Flapjack sends Daniel Bryan straight into Mike Knox! Damien Sandow shakes his head, baffled at what’s just happened doesn’t see The Miz sneak up behind and grabs Damien Sandow into the Full Nelson hold but Sandow manages to roll through the clutch and places the Full Nelson hold on the Miz and hoists him up and turns him around before grabbing into a Modified Complete Shot but the move takes the wind out of Damien Sandow, leaving Damien Sandow, The Miz and Daniel Bryan all sprawl out in the center of the ring and things get even more interesting as Austin Aries climbs the turnbuckle and looks around, he smirks and licks his thumbs and points to himself going “Austin, Aries!†mocking Rob Van Dam.

Ross: Aries is doing all he can to prove he’s got one over Rob Van Dam here!

Piper: I like the spunk of Aries, shame he is an absolute cock, eh JR!?

Aries leaps off and continues to mock Rob Van Dam by hitting his own version of the Five Star Frog Splash to Daniel Bryan! The fans boo Austin Aries as he does another mock taunt of Rob Van Dam before pulling Damien Sandow on top of Daniel Bryan for referee Nick Patrick to make the pinfall count.

One
…
Two
…
Three

-==Winners via Pinfall at 14:11: The UWF Champion, Damien Sandow, Mike Knox & Austin Aries==-

So, Mr.You-hit-me-from-the-back-you're-a-fluke, can you tell me exactly when I jumped you from behind, can you exactly tell me when I attacked you when you expected it the least? No, you can't. Last week on SmackDown you looked in my eyes before I nailed you with that steel chair and I've beaten you when I hit the Frog Splash on you. So, there. Both question answered. Number one,
I never attacked you from the back and yes, I've beaten you. Yeah, Sandow was on top of you but who cares? Everybody knows that Austin Aries took Daniel Bryan out and there's nothing you can do about it! So this friday, you can bring it. You can bring your A game but I'll not only bring my A Double game, I'll bring my Mr.Money in The Bank game and Daniel, that's a game that you can't play.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Bryan smirks as Aries finishes his rant. Bryan lifts his microphone back up and retorts.

oado8w.jpg

Daniel Bryan: I would've expected you to be a little more creative, Aries. I mean, resorting to showing clips on the titantron? And the clips don't even show off the point you're trying to make. Oh, I see what you were trying to do. You were trying to show me at my lowest points to make yourself look better. Take a note of something, Austin. Anytime you have to confront a man with a steel chair or wait until he's down to claim responsibility is not a time to be bragging about. What did those clips prove? They proved just how pathetic you really are. Since you like to take the audience on trips down memory lane, how about we look at a clip that shows the REAL Austin Aries. Roll the footage!

We are directed toward the titantron where a clip from an episode of SmackDown a few months ago is being played.

Desmond Wolfe: As for the UWF Championship, the Miz is still owed his rematch for the UWF Championship and that will be granted as The UWF Champion Damien Sandow versus The Miz, but there is another man in that match...

But before Desmond Wolfe can finish making the announcement of the third man in the UWF Championship match, Austin Aries clocks Desmond Wolfe in the back with his briefcase, Austin Aries lifts the battered briefcase above his head, and drills into down into Desmond Wolfe, Wolfe can't get the opportunity to defend himself but to the surprise of the fans, an old foe rushes down the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, Austin Aries bails as Daniel Bryan snarls and leans over the ropes, pointing at Austin Aries as Austin Aries mocks Desmond Wolfe backing up the entrance ramp. Daniel Bryan looks at his General Manager, Wolfe has lost his glasses in the schuffle but it's obvious him and Bryan have made some sort of mutual agreement, Bryan extends his hand to Wolfe, Wolfe grabs it as Daniel Bryan hoists up Desmond Wolfe.

The crowd "oooh!"'s as we see a clip of Austin Aries running away from Daniel Bryan. Aries doesn't seem too pleased at having this dug up.

Daniel Bryan: You see? You're not the only one who can dig up some "dirt". Now, as much as I would like to stand here and make fun of you running away in fear from me like you did with those clips of me but, you see, I don't care about the past. I don't care about events that have happened already. Rub those loses in my face because I would rather lose with honor and dignity than win like a coward and that's exactly what you are, Aries. You wait for others to do the heavy lifting and you squirm right in and steal all of the glory. Well that's not going to happen this week. I refuse to let that happen because there won't be any outside interference. It's just going to be You and me, one on one in the middle of this ring. As much as you try and convince yourself to the contrary, you know you've never beaten me. Those two examples you gave? That's not beating me. That's taking the easy way out. I thought that you would have more honor than that but the truth is that Austin Aries has no honor. You have no respect for anyone but yourself and, that's just a terrible way to live. You must be so empty. You must be as empty as that briefcase of yours because your dreams aren't in that briefcase. There's nothing in that briefcase that you deserve.

The crowd is firmly in the corner of the Television Champion. A "BRYAN! BRYAN! BRYAN!" chant breaks out.

x2vuip.jpg

Daniel Bryan: So, you climbed up a ladder faster than 5 other guys. Do you think that makes you God's gift to the world? Aries, you're nothing special. When you come out to this ring, there's no reaction. It's crickets. No matter what you do, no matter what you accomplish, you'll never have the love and admiration from these people in the way that I do. The way they hang on my every word. It eats you alive and I can see it. I can see it in your eyes as I'm talking to you now. I'm not running out of things to say to you. I'm just sick and tired of talking. For the past few weeks, that seems to be the only thing we've been doing instead of the one thing we should've been doing and that's getting in this ring and facing off and finding out just who the better man really is. You tried to make a point and you failed so now is the time to put your money where your mouth is and seeing just how long you can truly go with the wrestling machine.

Bryan walks closer to Aries as the crowd continues going crazy. Bryan talks slower and softer to let his words sink in.

Daniel Bryan: You talk a lot about games. You talk a lot about a game I can't play. I don't play games. I don't play games and when I have a problem, I eradicate it. And right now, my biggest problem is you getting to stand in this ring and think you're on my level when the truth of the matter is you aren't half the man that I am. So, this week, we step into this ring and, from bell to bell, I guarantee to deliver to you the world's biggest ass kicking and, when it's all said and done, is it Austin Aries the UWF will be talking about? I don't think so. But, will they be talking about Daniel Bryan? YES! YES! YES!

The crowd chants along with Bryan as both men glare into each others' eyes.

OOC: We might have to keep this 2-2. I won't be able to go again before the deadline. I'm going down to Dallas.​

Lewb

Reaction score

Jeff pauses and sighs, before once again responding.

Jeff Hardy: Testify.... Okay, I have something to testify for you. You look at all these people in this arena. Not just this one. You look back at all of the tapes since you have arrived at the UWF. You look at how they warm to you, and how they connect with you. Just look at how happy you are making all of these people, am I right?!

The tirade of boos show he's wrong, and Jeff points out into the crowd. He then continues.

images-8_display_image.jpg

What can I say D'Von, your false prophecies are as apparent as ever. And it's not even me that's proving that to you, it is literally everyone. The fact that you took your collar off is the best thing you've done, you've taken your mask off, and your starting to expose your true self. That damn Dudley from those years ago, or if what your sayings correct, three days before you joined the UWF. The fact of the matter is epiphany or no epiphany, you have made a major change, and you are still adjusting to that. I am right in my comfort zone because I haven't changed since I was a broody teenager. I have cut things out of my life to ensure that I get to do what I love day in day out but that doesn't mean I have made this revolutionary change like you. If that makes me a sinner then god damnit I don't want to be no saint. If it means I carry Satans scars then so be it. And you say that your trying to show me the light? The more you push D'Von, the more I will dig my heels in deeper.

I'm Jeff Hardy. My chapel is this squared circle right here. My parish is the wrestling industry, and I will stay faithful to it because I love it with every fiber in my being. My god.... There is no one god I look up to, I am my own preacher, sermon, and choir singer. My skin is my tapestry and on it shows my path of life, from birth to now, whether in temporary or permanent ink, and my commandments are what I show in the ring. Thou shalt not halfheartedly enter anything you does, always give one hundred and ten percent. Thou shalt not stop at nothing, to get thine job done. Thou shall throw caution to the wind, in the pursuit of true accomplishment. And the most important, the most important of all. Sin or sinless, right or wrong. Good or evil, thou shalt not bow down to anyone's perception, to accomplish true happiness.

The crowd cheer immensely.

This Friday, you won't get the professional wrestler Jeff Hardy. You won't get the clock in, train, get ready, have a match and go home Jeff Hardy. No. I've realized that he is the guy that has come to the UWF since the break I had. This Friday you will see the return of the Team Xtreme, hungry, driven, determined Jeff Hardy. A man that come hell or high water, always gave his and more than most delivered an arsenal that could not be matched. You'll see the world champion form ripping through you and to be perfectly honest, humbling you and giving you your first taste of defeat, as the Reverend. And when I'm finished with you, my hand has been raised, and your watching walk up the ramp victorious whilst your struggling to stand, there will only be one question fixed on your mind.
Where's my God now?

Jeff drops the mic and his music hits. Satisf
ied he has said all he wants to say he leaves the ring and makes his way up the ramp, symbolic of the last thing he said to D'Von, before disappearing behind the curtain and getting ready for their match.

OOC: Natlav, really enjoyed this again, we went one more than last but I fear I won't be able to add to this, a bit busy. Best of luck​

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: SD! June 7th - US Title: Cesaro (c) vs Kendrick vs Jericho vs RVD

Suddenly out of nowhere ...

ONE OF A KIND!

[video=youtube;SvTEOmjltvw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvTEOmjltvw[/video]

It's that time of the show again, when Mr. Pay-Per-View himself emerges from the back with the first hit of the guitar riffs. "One of a Kind" by Breaking Point plays throughout the arena and the fans go mad as Rob Van Dam stands under the titantron. RVD then walks down the ramp and points at himself all the way down and talks to himself. He then high fives a few people standing in the corner of the barricade. After that he rolls in the ring under the bottom rope, quickly gets up and makes his classic RVD signature pose, while pointing with his thumbs at hisself. RVD then grabs the microphone from the staff and goes in the middle of the ring ...

FFEi1.jpg

Somebody fell on his head lately, ha? Or was it me, who kicked you in the head last sunday? I'm talkin' about you, Kendrick dude. I'm not stealing your spotlight, the spotlight always shone brightly on Rob Van Dam. As a matter of fact, speaking about a man, who came really close to winning Money In The Bank match last sunday, it was you. But man, who should be holding that briefcase right now, 'cause he was the one, pulled it off the hook was the one and only Mr. Fridy Night. In fact, I'm the Money In The Bank winner, which means I get to choose, which world title I wanna win. But since this is a US title match ... well ... I have no problem with wearing two belts at a time and I guess everybody knows that. And what a night that was. RVD flying through the air from one side to another, taking down every single one in my way. Not only that RVD's everybody's favourite wrestler, but I did show everybody, that I have what it takes to fight for the world titles. And you Brian, you gotta realize, that I did beat your ass on sunday, I'm gonna beat you again for the US title and when you keep coming back, I'll be still beating your ass anytime I want, that's what's gonna happen ...

RVD chants are heard throughout the arena and Rob turns his attention to Cesaro ...

As long as you hold that title dude, this company is living in times of embarassment. And I'm the Jedi, I'm the Robi Van Damobi a man, who's gonna take this company and take it back to the times of greatness, while you'll just sit in your locker room and watch Sheik's favourite wrestler puttin' a few extra hits on every single opponent I will face. In fact, I'm the one wondering, why are YOU ... in this match. That title would have bigger prestige if it was vacated, than given to you, but don't worry, the force is strong with Rob Van Dam and that's why I'm gonna kick your ass. Take a look at me and I know, you've been watching me in the ring and you're jealous, 'cause I'm RVD and you're not. And don't get me wrong, this US title is a very prestigious title, but I suppose if I wore US title and one of the world titles down to the ring, that would be cool. And don't worry, I can handle two belts ... obviously. It wouldn't be so bad I guess. Rob Van Dam, the top man in the company, even when you are the champion, is gonna take that title and bring its glory back, because as I'm looking at my watch ... well, my watch ... uhm, even without my watch I know, that it's 4:20 bro ...

Rob Van Dam drops the microphone and does his signature pose ...

Dom

Reaction score
SmackDown! June 7th: Robert Roode vs. MVP

"I'm off the chain,
time to go against the grain!"

[video=youtube;nnlf1_EiWmo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnlf1_EiWmo[/video]

An instrumental remix of "Off The Chain" begins to pound throughout the arena speakers, as the crowd spirals into an instant chorus of boos. The self-proclaimed "It Factor" of professional wrestling, Robert Roode, emerges from behind the curtain with a stone cold look across his face. Roode's facial expression ceases to change as he callously makes his way down the entrance ramp, avoiding any and all fan interaction on his way. Roode appears to be all business as walks up the steel steps, through the ropes and into the ring. He steps to the center of the squared circle and takes one long, hard look at the UWF universe, clearly unimpressed. He requests a microphone from a stagehand ringside. Once it's delivered, Roode waits for his music to be cut and begins to speak.

Picture5-5.png

Robert Roode: That's it? That's the reception you give SmackDown's greatest free agent signing in history? Of course. Leave it to the people of this disgusting city in this god awful country to disrespect the new face of the Undisputed Wrestling Federation. I don't think I've ever wanted to be back in the United States more than I do right now.

Roode's arrogant comments have given him the reaction he desired; boos. The great people of Prauge, Czech continue to give Robert some of the loudest heat of the night as he takes a pause. He quickly begins to speak once again.

Robert Roode: I have no idea why the people who run this show would decide to showcase my in-ring debut in front you unworthy creatons, but myself being the man of integrity that I am, will bite the bullet and follow through with my contractual obligations. Yet my misfortune is your gain. Friday, June 7th at the O2 Arena Prauge, Czech will forever go down in the anvils of UWF history as the night this company changed forever when I face Montel Vontavious Porter. MVP is a man who's going to be delivered some poetic justice at it's finest. Last week while finalizing my lucrative contract, I watched as you picked up this microphone and complained about the lack of competition you've faced on Friday nights. As the old adage goes, be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it. You bitched, you moaned, and now you've bit off a little more than you can chew buddy boy.

The crowd, who aren't clearly aren't big fans of Roode or MVP, can be heard giving Robert a rather mixed reaction. Robert continues after a short pause.

Robert Roode: When I see Montel Vontavious Porter, I see someone who is everything that I am not. MVP is a man who's settled for mediocrity throughout his entire career. While he was off in some irrelevant promotion in Japan, I was main eventing pay-per-views en route to becoming the longest regining TNA World Heavyweight Champion in history. I did something that Montel tried to do and failed miserably. I saw an opportunity, I seized it, and I skyrocketed to the next level. MVP, on the other hand, has been stuck in a hole that he just can't seem to climb out of. Granted you've had your runs, Montel, I know all about it. United States Champion, Tag Team Champion, you've compiled a resume that's impressive when compared to many superstars.. but not Robert Roode. Place MVP and myself side by side and we've got a clear-cut winner. I'm better in this ring, I'm better looking, and I am certainly the complete package. Take everything that MVP lacks and it can be summed quite simply; It Factor. I have it, you don't, and the bottom line is that's why I am the man who's taking SmackDown to greater heights, not you. This Friday Night, you and all of these people are going to find out what I already know.. It pays to be Roode.

Roode takes a short pause, allowing the crowd to get their booing fix. Just as he raises the microphone to his lips once again, he's suddenly interrupted..​

ooc: First trash talk in over a year, I'm really rusty. Feedback is always welcomed.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Re: SmackDown! June 7th: Robert Roode vs. MVP

The UWF faithful are waiting patiently, waiting for some action to happen after already seeing an action packed night but its quieted down a bit for the last few minutes. The lights suddenly go out. The fans sit anxiously, asking the people next to them what is happening. The arena starts to flash gold and black lights everywhere, with some very known words inside the wrestling world ringing out over the PA system.

1,2, YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING
TICK TOCK, YOUR ABOUT TO STOP LIVING,
TICK TOCK I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME,
TICK TOCK, BUT THE DAY DON'T HAVE NO MEMORY
I'M COMING.

[video=youtube;bXYG4wudW7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYG4wudW7o&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The camera focuses on the stage where a big inflatable tunnel which can now be seen, presumably being inflated while the lights were flashing on and off. The crowd rise to their feet awaiting one certain special superstar as smoke starts to escape the tunnel. The crowd aren't waiting long as the figure of MVP bursts through the flaps. He stops dead, looking around the crowd who give him a big cheer. He smiles, even chuckling to himself as he lowers himself to the ground, touching the ground and mumbling to himself as he quickly jumps up, putting his arms out to his side in his signature pose, setting off the pyros behind him.

100.jpg

MVP starts to slowly makes his way down to the ring, seeing all the fans leaning over the barriers for high fives and obliges, walking past and slapping the hands much to the delight of those said fans. After giving a few fans the high fives he holds up his '305' bling bling up to the camera, yelling 'Mr 305' towards the camera. He comes towards the bottom of the ramp, stopping for a second, taking out some gum he was chewing and throws it into the crowd before he takes a little run up and slides into the ring. He doesn't waste anytime getting to his feet, running towards the ropes, bouncing off and doing his signature dance and Ballin taunt at the end.

RAW_832_Photo_055.jpg

He holds the pose for a while, smiling cockily as he lowers his arms, pointing at his chest with the fans still giving him a good reaction. MVP walks towards the side of the ring, bending over to pick up a mic that was placed on the apron. He strides back to the middle of the ring, raising the mic to his lips but the noise the crowd is making stops him from starting his speech. He lowers the mic, looking forwards now, smirking away as the crowd in front of him are cheering him. He raises the mic to his lips again looking straight at Roode with a weird look on his face.

52.jpg

THE BALLIN SUPERSTAR
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER

Who in the hell might you be? We are one week removed from the Pay Per View ,Money in the Bank, in other words, a pay per view that would have been perfect for Montel Vontavious Porter but I decided, you know what, I'm gonna let other people have a bit of the spotlight, I thought it just wouldn't be fair if everything was about me, I mean all you fans are already talking about my greatness, all the boys in the back are already looking over there shoulder worried if I'm going to do anything out of the ordinary and just now, this person in front of me that I can only assume is some kind of a lawyer kind of get up I guess, is talking about MVP and what is going to happen this week on Smackdown.

The crowd give out a mixed reaction for the words MVP is speaking as Roode doesn't look fazed at all. MVP nods his head as he looks pretty certain of himself.

I'll agree with you on one thing, I can't wait till I'm back on American Soil once more but not because these fans give you a little bit of a boo, I know your pain son, I remember when these fans hated me because I was a no talented man, it lasted all of 2 seconds when I showed them how talented I was and demolished Triple H inside this very ring. The reason I am keen to get back to American Soil is because, these guys over here know exactly how to party, I'd never thought I would ever say this but geez, even I am struggling to keep up with all these Czechs, I especially am running out places to be touched by all these Czech Women, I guess they just like the cornrolls brother, maybe it's just because I'm that much of a stud, I'm not entirely sure at this moment in time but I do know what the reason will be after Friday. All these fans know, you know and I know now that Robert Roode, that's what you called yourself wasn't it? We all know that you are making your debut on Smackdown, congrats on that one, I'm sure maybe one or two people backstage welcomed you back, your return certainly isn't as big as mine, you know taking the hype away from the biggest Wrestlemania ever, but the thing that makes your debut important is the fact that it comes at the start of my dominance. I've had enough I've waiting, I beat Triple H and then I was screwed against Brain Kendrick and then last week, I made a joke of Christopher Daniels, I have had enough Robert and I have had enough of sharing this ring with you already, so I'm gonna do everyone a favour and make it the quickest debut of anyone ever in the history of wrestling.

The crowd once again give a mixed reaction. MVP slapping his chest as Roode keeps unmoved as MVP seems to ooze confidence. He raises the mic to his lips again as he begins to speak.

You wanna talk about former companies and promotions, that's cool dawg, you keep wasting your breath and energy, tripping over facts that don't actually mean anything, you bring up TNA and being champion there like it actually meant something, TNA was begging me to come over to them whilst I was in Japan, TNA needed me, but I declined the call, TNA just kept calling me and there just kept getting the voicemail, claiming to be the longest TNA Champion is history is like being labelled the world's tallest midget, it means absolutely nothing, you are in a new league son, this it factor your speaking of, might of cut it in your minor leagues but you are getting into the ring with the Highest Paid Superstar in UWF History, there is a reason I have that title and there will be a reason that I will have the title of Winner after our match. This Friday night will be a Clutch Night because I will show you the meaning of BALLIN.

MVP does his signature taunt as the crowd copy him and do it as well. MVP looks at Roode as he awaits a response. He smiles across his face as everyone has their eyes on Roode now.

OOC: Sorry Dom, started new job this week, hardly had anytime but by the looks of it mate, still got it, doesn't seem like your too rusty but I'm looking forward to watching you back in full swing.​