UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SBS

Reaction score
Yeah I'm ok with moving the deadline for the MITB match to Saturday. I have plenty of matches to keep me busy in that time so if you guys can do it go for it.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
In curious, and would like someone who matters to answer. Am I still allowed to TT for MITB? Was curious cause the guy who wrote that lovely note in UWF.con thread wrote that both of my characters would be suspended after MITB. And I'd hope there isn't any bias because of my 'attitude'.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Absolutely offtopic, burned my left hand with a glue pistol and I have 2rd degree burns all over my left hand and it could be said that I type with my right hand fingers and the left hand index + pinkie fingers. I highly doubt I can promo for MITB, but who knows. I'll try my best.

I feel like Penguin or Stalin.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Dang it... I was hoping we didn't have to do another... but I think another could be fired up... if someone wants to go first :p

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
RRS, you act(ed) like a dick and got hit with the backlash for it. I cant help that its really fucking funny. Thats really the end of the discussion right there. You can call me whateeeever you like man, I'm not the one who got suspended though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Lol k. Just curious what your problem was with me.

Would be nice if one of our esteemed staff would answer my question and not totally ignore me here.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I remember when I was a complete dick, got suspended and surprisingly I was allowed back...

Just remember RRS, don't be a dick :)

Reaction score
Listen RRS, I'm going to be completely honest here with you and this is coming from one of the biggest asshole's from back in the day, but just leave all alone. Trust me, it's not worth being frustrated over and start picking fights with anyone here. I was in those shoes once and I burned many bridges because of it and it took a long time to undo the wrongs I did in e-feds. I feel those wrongs I did have been moved on with. Everyone would like to win each match their put in. I mean who wouldn't, but remember, this is all just for fun. I'm just trying to help you out here before something else escalades from this to further a punishment or lose respect from our fellow UWF members/staff. It's just not worth it man!!! Best advice I can give you is forget about it, move forward, don't do again, deal with the punishment, and just come back stronger than before and show that, that wasn't you and you did wrong, but you got passed it. I hope you take my advice because I'm sure most of the UWF members would agree to what I have to say!!!!

Dom

Reaction score
By the way, I totally just pieced together the fact Shawn is #1 hbk fan and I feel like an idiot. ETW originals, ETW originals everywhere.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Getting mad over bullshit. Yup, that seems like RRS.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Listen RRS, I'm going to be completely honest here with you and this is coming from one of the biggest asshole's from back in the day, but just leave all alone. Trust me, it's not worth being frustrated over and start picking fights with anyone here. I was in those shoes once and I burned many bridges because of it and it took a long time to undo the wrongs I did in e-feds. I feel those wrongs I did have been moved on with. Everyone would like to win each match their put in. I mean who wouldn't, but remember, this is all just for fun. I'm just trying to help you out here before something else escalades from this to further a punishment or lose respect from our fellow UWF members/staff. It's just not worth it man!!! Best advice I can give you is forget about it, move forward, don't do again, deal with the punishment, and just come back stronger than before and show that, that wasn't you and you did wrong, but you got passed it. I hope you take my advice because I'm sure most of the UWF members would agree to what I have to say!!!!
I respect your opinion, and will most likely take your advice.

Getting mad over bullshit. Yup, that seems like RRS.
I could give two fucks about your opinion though.