UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
hey everyone check on the Summerslam Card, I finally got the banners done, woo.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Chriss in back on the track, baby!

Dom

Reaction score
Just finished my RAW trash talk and I'll be dropping my first Chamber post tomorrow, loving my Punk's direction right now. Retiring The Rock gave me the perfect window of opportunity to make Punk heel and talk about how the fans turned on him for doing them a favor, great booking by Cwalker.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Small problem guys....

So the screen on my computer broke. It's literally impossible for me to write anything at the moment. I called the computer company and they're sending a replacement, but it's going to take 10-12 days. Obviously Raw is going to suffer and I'm going to be pushing it real close for Summerslam.

SBS

Reaction score
If anyone can please help out and write a match for Raw please PM me. We need all the help we can get, let's show Cwalk we aprreciate him by helping him out right now. Let me know if you can write and I'll PM you what needs done. Thank you.

Lewb

Reaction score
I never want to write that long a trash talking one handed ever.... EEEEEEEVERRRR.... again. Literally took about four hours overall.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I know the trash talks I just did are a bit short, I just wanted to get them out of the way before my wife and I went to the beach this morning, gonna be gone til Sunday.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Me & SBS have worked out Summerslam Writing Assignments.

So here's what's gonna happen, there will be no Raw or Smackdown after tomorrow until SS.

At the moment, Me & SBS have between us, all the big matches on the card and we'll be contacting our helpers over the next few days, if anyone thinks they can write for SS... Let us know and we'll discuss it, if we refuse, don't take it offensely it'll be because we got everything sorted.

Lewb

Reaction score
I can do a match for Summerslam if needed, I'll be free to do it next week when my hand gets more feeling in it.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
UWF NEEDS YOU!

Recruit people, let's see if people can recruit new TTers (Andrew this is right up your street!) Let's make this fed fricking awesome, btw I'm doing this 'cause I feel like it lol.

On another note, me and SBS are smashing out this week show as we speak :D!

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Also, it took me just over an hour to hand write the Summerslam entrances for the MitB and now I need to do the Raw Elimination Chamber one...

TTing better pick up for the Elimination Chamber by the way... Let's Do this...

Also, Smackdown will be up in like an hour at most.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Chillin with Chase update. Now I know people are wondering did I cancel it no it is still going. Just last Wednesday I was still editing it because there were points where Slim's mic was way to low. Now when I did up the pitch of the mic this weird screeching sound would come up and I was like omg. So pretty much I did edit some of Slim's mic to make it sound higher, but it does not sound pitch perfect. Sorry about that, must have been my internet lag when we were recording. It will be uploaded Wednesday for sure. But if the quality is not as great it is my bad. It is hard to fix cut mic problems with out trying to over bear my voice, and those stupid sound clouds. Also I am pretty sure no one wants to hear Slim's voice autotuned like T-Pain.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Thanks for clarifying man, I've been anxiously awaiting the Slim episode. As for the Dresden Dose, in the time leading up to my vacation, I had no interest in making time to write the column. The Dose, for those of you still interested, will return with the Summerslam edition.