UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
If Sam picks up Goldust and forms yet another stable with Rey it would be nothing but awesome.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
I'm looking at you [MENTION=64]The Hoov[/MENTION] on that Goldust one... or even [MENTION=17]Sam[/MENTION]

If I wasn't having so much fun as Matt I might consider it.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I didn't notice we had a match until yesterday. I'd love to do it again sometime and go at least 3-3.

I agree. The hilarity that we would create would be awesome

Truth be told... I almost initially signed up to UWF as Goldust but I saw he was taken and so I picked up Edge.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
OH GOD SOMEONE DO GOLDUST! I had the best time with Sam when he was Goldust, he did so good. I wanted to form a tag team with his Goldust so bad!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Heh so blame whoever was Goldust whenever I signed up because you all almost had a Goldust on your hands :p

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Well Dustin Rhodes is busy being a backstage hand now.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It's supposed to be today, but because of time constraints, the May 8th edition will now be the May 15th edition which means the show will go up next Wednesday. Those that haven't TT'd can now TT, those that want to TT more can TT more, and of course there's now more time for you to send me promos. This might not be a popular decision, but it's a decision I have to make.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
YAY! Now you and Grim can TT for our match! And this works out cause I got a virus last night that ate almost all my Word documents plus a bunch of other important shit.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
It's supposed to be today, but because of time constraints, the May 8th edition will now be the May 15th edition which means the show will go up next Wednesday. Those that haven't TT'd can now TT, those that want to TT more can TT more, and of course there's now more time for you to send me promos. This might not be a popular decision, but it's a decision I have to make.

I think everybody should be cool with it. Been some issues with poor Sams cpu and you guys are busy anyway. Plus, I bet you guys will deliver a bitchin' show since you'll have more time anyway. Good move. My two cents.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
I also support the idea that [MENTION=2049]CaptainxBumout[/MENTION] should just play johnny curtis as Fan-

Wait for it

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaago. He'd be fucking over. And we'd all hum his song. You can't deny this. Well you could but I'd be disappointed.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
For the most part, Curtis and Bateman are regular outside of the ring. I don't think I could sustain a full on Fandango character but I have thought about sprinkling him in during TTs.

Also sweet! Expect another TT coming your way Slim. But first my PPV TTs. My computer refused to connect to the Internet last night so we'll see how it goes when I get home.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I gotta wake up... that way I can get me some PPV TTs down.

Killz

Reaction score
So I'm out for the next 2-3 days because of work and the girlfriend so [MENTION=21]albo2[/MENTION] man, our SD! thread is going to have to be 1-1 (@Wrestling with Shadows you can totally hold that against me if you like haha) and for the SD MITB guys if [MENTION=2245]Rated R Superstar[/MENTION] or [MENTION=3254]Captain Charisma[/MENTION] want to swap places in the order with me just let me know on here and I'll get my 2nd up on something like Saturday night/Sunday? Then we can just carry on with the normal order. Just so I'm not holding guys up. I've got "72 hours" or whatever but if people are ready to go before that then there's no point slowing down the thread.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I could possibly throw up something tomorrow. But shouldn't we wait for Lub? Or has his time expired?

EDIT: never mind, didn't see that he had posted something.