UWF 2014 Royal Rumble Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Styles is seen in his home with the camera and is sititng down home in his couch and he begins to speak

video-aj-styles-leaving-impact-preview-620x350.jpg

AJ Styles: Well hello everybody in the Royal Rumble match. Now you guys may be wondering why I am not out there, but folks I have some inspiration to why I want to win this match. So come on camera man. Follow me we are going a tour in my house.

AJ gets up as the camera man is following AJ Styles through the house. The corridors seem to get darker, and the house is pretty clean for the most part, but Styles is walking down the halls and Styles stops and he opens a door which leads to a room AJ Styles turns on the lights and AJ Styles goes and he enters the room.

AJ Styles: This is it this room here in my room with all my accomplishments in my career

The cameraman spins around showing off all the accomplishments all of a sudden he turns back and we see AJ Styles holding a money in the bank briefcase

AJ Styles: You see this right this money in the bank briefcase . I won this briefcase in my first ever Wrestlemania under the UCW name. I faced five other men and I climbed the ladder to success and became a man who can cash in at any time, and anywhere. I did I became the UCW champion, but does anyone remember that moment at Wrestlemania of me climbing the ladder and winning the briefcase?

AJ Styles goes and he drops the UCW Money in the bank briefcase, and AJ Styles goes and he grabs a European Championship. AJ has never won the Euro title in the UWF, but a closer look at it shows that it says UCW.

AJ Styles: See this right here, this is the UCW European Championship. A belt that I won at Wrestlemania as well. Just like the Money in the Bank ladder match I had to beat multiple of men to win this belt, and when the dust was all clear AJ Styles was the European Champion. Not only that after I won the European Championship I unified this belt with the Intercontinetal championship to become the first ever UCW Global Champion. Does anybody remember that Wrestlemania moment? No!

AJ goes and he looks down as he sets down the European championship, and Styles goes and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: People have been wondering what is the deal with AJ Styles. What is my obsession with going to Wrestlemania and headlining the big show. Why I want to win the Royal Rumble. See my hardcore championship. As much as I appreciate being the champion is that enough to fuel my fire? No my fire is felt by being doubted all the time. I notice people picking there Rumble favorites, and even after all I have done on Smackdown as of late, going undefeated, and building the name for myself. People still look down on me. People still see me as some sort of underdog. That is why I am so fixed on winning the Royal Rumble, and going on to Wrestlemania.

AJ goes and he grabs his hardcore championship and he thrusts it over his shoulder, and Styles goes as he talks

AJ Styles: I want a moment that people will remember. We growing up loving this sport, wanting to do this sport want people to remember who you are. You want your name in the bright lights, and I have been busting my ass for months to get the opportunity,and when I won the World Heavyweight Championship I thought I was ready to be champion, and go to Wrestlemania as the champion. A slip up happen, a mistake happened. I realized as my time as champion I was being so complacent, my fire that got me to the top didn’t seem to ignite like it was in the past. Though now as hardcore champion I realized that I need to be aggressive. That I can’t sit idly by and let people walk over me, and now I am more focused than ever before.

I want all the doubters who think AJ Styles can’t perform when the lights are on bright…. To be proven wrong and that is something I am going to do in this match. See it dosen’t matter if your big like Mark Henry what I will take you out. If your strong like Sheamus I will take you out. If your smart like Damien Sandow I will take you out. Get the picture? AJ Styles is looking to take anyone out who gets in my way of reaching my dream and that is a fact. The men in the ring I would go out there to introduce myself, but I got an important match coming up on Smackdown. I have to against a lunatic inside of a steel cage, and if you guys haven’t been paying attention to what I have been doing I was wrestling outside of UWF to hone my skills. To show people that AJ Styles is not going to rest until I get what I want.

AJ goes and he looks to continue to talk when all of a sudden

Jay The Cameraman: Uh… AJ I got bad news. The camera is running low on batteries

AJ Styles: Really? How much time is left?

Jay The Cameraman: Uhhh about ten minutes left.

AJ Styles: Fine, guess I will address everyone in the ring after I am done kicking Kennedy’s ass on Smackdown. Jay make sure you recharge the battery before we leave, but boys after I defeat Kennedy again, I will be out there. Some men in that ring I have already defeated. I have proven that I can defeat you, and some men I have not yet tango’d with but just know that when I make my presence is out there you will feel that I mean nothing but business. So just remember folks that there is 29 who enter, but there can only be one… and I am that one… “The Phenomenal One”

The camera fades away and a message appears

This message has been brought to you by the friends of AJ Styles
Friends20Of20AJ.jpg

Reactions: Chris Dresdon

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Reverend D'Von is seen sitting in a cathedral wearing the traditional Reverend's robes, apparently praying the Lord, as he looks up to the camera. Reverend D'Von has a big grin on his face as he chuckles to himself, then sits up and goes to the podium. The cathedral is completely empty and only D'Von is seen in the building. Reverend D'Von raises his arms up as he begins to start the sermon to the UWF Wicked.

DPP0001-L.jpg

Reverend D'Von: The battle of the ages is now upon us my brothers and sisters! The good Lord has given the sinners from the UWF Management the privilege to form up this match that allows the Greedy to pursue their false hopes on headlining the most absurd event ever to cease existence. The UWF Management should be blessed that the Lord allowed them to come up with such a ridiculous concept; having a bunch of heretics slaughtering each other for bragging rights. This matchup is nothing but a disgrace to humankind and everyone wishing to participate and wishing to witness this match deserves to be flogged for wanting to be involved in such ludicrousy. My brothers and sisters, I am standing here before you in this empty cathedral to teach you the ways to stop this madness that you all call a 'chance to main event Wrestlemania'. Little do you sinners all know that this is a ploy that Triple H has made to gather ratings for his little pet project, but he does not see the error in his ways. Triple H is a prime example of the self-righteous associates of Satan that goes against the Word of God and worships his own ground that he walks on, and expects us to follow his ways. The sinners that journey with this vile man would sacrifice their sense of pride and dignity for fortune and fame, and there is no greater evil to the Lord then going against His will.

Reverend D'Von pulls out a bible from under the desk and places it on the wooden podium. He opens it up and races his finger down the page, then clears his throat.

This holy book is the only artifact in this entire world that can save us from the depths of hell. This is the only book in the entire book that can spare our lives when Armageddon finally comes around and it's time for our Saviour to judge us whether we can enter into heaven or not. All 29 members of Triple H's embassy of evil know no justice towards one another. They act like that they are all enduring a time of crisis where they're undergoing a phase of war and famine, but the truth is that all they want is to become the next Champion. They understand no mercy, they understand no consequences of their actions, and they sure as HELL understand no reasoning of the Lord. I can foresee the future for what it really is, all mankind going down on their knees when Satan finally rules the golden land, and there is nothing that can be done because God is already gone from the planet Earth. I know for a fact that God has done all he can to heal the Greedy from their sins, but all the Greedy requires is a chance for greatness. Let me ask you my brothers, is achieving one chance for greatness at the most feeble championship of all time worth the sacrifice of the good within you? The Lord has given you the greatest gift life, the gift of free will, and still you choose to take The Devil's bait and crumble as you fail your dreams, much like that you fail at the life given to you by God.

Reverend D'Von looks away from the bible and closes it, then tosses the book to the ground without even reading a single passage.

The bible can only help the saviours so far until even the holy book is useless against a sin that is so humongous and powerful such as the struggle to become the new World Champion. It is true that blood will be shed in this Rumble match, and it is even truer that there can only be one winner. The holy bible cannot help me predict the winner of the match, but I do know however that the winner will have to sacrifice all that is good for him and society to be able to overcome the odds of winning the Royal Rumble match. The winner would push his body to the limits, but would leave his soul wide open for a direct attack when the Devil choose to strike, and that my brother is the weakness of the winner. He may win the Royal Rumble match and he may even become the new World Championship at Wrestlemania, but all he would have is a piece of gold wrapped around his waist that means the world to him, and nothing else. I will laugh when you realize the errors in your judgment, and I will laugh when you inevitably lose the World Championship and literally have nothing left within you. You will strive to fill the empty hole within you, but when you realize that you will never fill that void once more and your time has come, I'm afraid that your Judgment Day will come to you. Heed my warning potential Royal Rumble winners, this is what will happen and there is nothing that can be done to prevent the inevitable.

Reverend D'Von removes his Reverend's robe and sets it aside. He walks down the steps and sits down on a bench and goes onto his knees and holds his hands together and prays. The camera looks right in front of D'Von like before and D'Von smiles to the camera once again, ready to get personal.

I have sent out my warnings to the general population of the Royal Rumble entrants, and I hope that I can convince some of you to back out lest I have to personally make sure that your lives aren't destroyed from the McMahon's corruption in the UWF. I have heard some of the messages that have been brought to light from my fellow competitors and I have a couple of remarks for some of the more absurd boasts that has been said.

Reverend D'Von chuckles to himself as he squeezes his hands tighter, then proceeds to start the real trash talking.

Daniel Bryan, you are probably the most energetic and confident participants that has gathered to courage to say what's on their mind, and to me my brother that is not a bad thing. What is a bad thing however is how quick you are to assume that everybody that you called out is inferior compared to you and your highly acclaimed skill set. While that may hold true to others such as John Cena and Dean Ambrose, that doesn't hold true for a man that has the greatest encouragement that one could possibly receive such as myself. You may give out 110% effort every night Mr. Bryan, but you failed to mention that you put out 110% effort for the wrong reasons. If you dedicated your life properly just as God intended, then you could have done so much for humankind that it's impossible to even fathom. Still you only dedicate all that effort for selfish reasons and that makes me sick to my stomach. You say that you hate the people that control the UWF, but the second that you are granted the win in the UWF I'm quite positive that you will be singing a different tune. You sicken my Mr. Bryan and I will see that you never be blessed to pursue your hopes in becoming World Heavyweight Champion once again.

Reverend D'Von closes his eyes as he shakes his head while laughing, then looks into the camera again as he begins to target another participant in the Royal Rumble.

All of you sinners that have spoken so far have some ridiculous things, some of them pointless and others just insane, but only two people so far have come close to pure insanity. Shark Boy and Prince Devitt, you two are nothing but vile outcasts that go against the word of the Lord because you never were taught the true meaning of life. It's quite obvious that Shark Boy has a lack of oxygen in his brain due to the fact that he believes he is a fish. Jesus is known to be understanding and forgiving my brother, but nobody can take one seriously that pretends to be a killer fish. When was the last relevant thing that you've done in wrestling Shark Boy? You come out big and strong but just like your match against that miserable excuse of a human being named Kurt Angle, all you can do is flop around the ring. Prince Devitt you are no better my brother. You're debut on Smackdown as a fake rock and roller has received some praise from the fans but the truth is that you are a disgrace to the locker room. You needed assistance from the Bullet Club members to take down the former Hardcore Champion, the same guy that takes great pride in something that is meaningless to his peers. If you depend on Mr. Anderson and Mr. Fale to succeed, then I'm afraid you're going to struggle greatly on Smackdown Mr. Devitt. My advice to the both of you is to clean up your act and make a name for yourselfs from your actions, not your looks. Not even God should have to tell you the obvious.

Reverend D'Von shakes his head and sits back on the chair now. He's saving the worst for last as he's about to address the person he has the problem with the most. He leans forward and looks into the camera with the most intense looks that the UWF Wretched has ever seen.

I'm afraid that I don't have much time to address everyone in the Royal Rumble match, so if I may I wish to address the person that I have the most issues with. I'm talking about you Mr. Steve Borden, the former UWF Global Champion. It sickens to my core that I have to be in the same matchup as you after I lost to you as a result of Batista's interference. Your mere presence in that ring boils my blood, and I will stop at nothing to make sure that you leave the Rumble match empty handed, even if I have to take myself out as well. I agree that enough is enough my brother, because quite frankly I am getting frustrated with this crap that you bring out to the table every week. This whole 'Steve Borden' persona is nothing but a nuisance to everyone surrounding you. So much that RAW was willing to surrender their own Global Champion and migrate him to Smackdown. It is quite amusing actually that you believe you were granted a new opportunity on Smackdown, while in reality there is nothing there for you. You can't even defeat a man like MVP so you're brought to this match to fill in a small gap, a gap that's better suited to be fit from somebody that's more worthy. Steve Boredom, it's time that the truth has been presented to you and save you from embarrassment from your peers. Of course it may be too late because even Moses has turned in his grave when you personated your pathetic and annoying General Manager of Smackdown. Stone Cold Steve Austin. After you get your fragile ass thrown out of God's domain, I encourage you to march your ass to church and re-find yourself again, then maybe others will feel the Sting once more.

Reverend D'Von stands up and looks at the camera.

I shall be making my way to ring to address the rest of you sinners. Oh my brother, tesify!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
The Royal Rumble is here and on this night, 30 men will face off to see who will Main Event WrestleMania. But in the other most important match of the evening, we are going to find out, who leaves with this company's most important prize.

"This Is Extreme" begins and the fans start booing as they know exactly what's about to go down. Before they have an opportunity to really react and show their hatred, the evil genius known as Paul Heyman walks from behind the curtain and stands proudly on the stage. Heyman soaks in the boos from the live audience before power walking down the ramp towards the ring, eyes darting back and forth between each individual fan, showing his disdain for all of them.

RAW_989_Photo_094.jpg

Heyman reaches the bottom of the ramp and climbs the steel steps before entering the ring. The portly manager demands a microphone from ringside and is soon awarded one. The heat doesn't die down quickly and Heyman grows more and more irritated. Finally, they rowdy crowd gives him a moment to speak.

paul-heyman-raw.jpg

Paul Heyman: Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman. And in case you were not aware, I am the business manager and personal advocate for your Ultimate Wrestling Federation Champion "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan. And I am here to inform all of you that as of this moment, my client, Matt Morgan has been reigning as the Ultimate Wrestling Federation Champion for twenty-four days. This puts my client, Matt Morgan, ahead of such "superstars" as Wade Barrett and Austin Aries when it comes to individuals that have held this illustrious Championship. And I promise all of you that my client will continue to surpass each and every name on the list until he breaks the record of one hundred and twenty-eight days held by "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and officially becomes the longest reigning Ultimate Wrestling Federation Champion in this company's history.

The crowd boos not only the thought of Morgan holding that record by himself, but also the thought of Austin's name being stricken from the record book.

Heyman: You can boo that fact all you'd like, but it doesn't change that it's going to come to fruition. Matt Morgan is not only the greatest International Heavyweight Champion of all time, but he is quite possibly the most dominant wrestler that has graced this ring in a very long time. He is the Champion that you people deserve whether you appreciate him or not. My client has single handedly saved the Ultimate Wrestling Federation Championship. No longer will this Championship be disgraced by nobodies like The Miz, who refuse to show up when it's time to defend it. No longer will the ungrateful like Edge sneak out of having to defend the title on so many separate occasions and no longer will the Championship be held by criminals and convicts alike.

Heyman: Speaking of criminals, that brings me to my next order of business in regards to the Ultimate Wrestling Federation Championship. My client, Matt Morgan will be making his first defense of the Championship in eighteen nights at the Royal Rumble Pay-Per-View against former Ultimate Wrestling Federation Champion, Mister Montel Vontavious Porter or as you would prefer to call him, M.V.P!

The crowd erupts when Heyman mentions the Number One Contender to the UWF Championship, MVP.

Heyman: Yes, yes, calm down, I know how much you love Mister Porter. I am fully aware that his grandiose, larger than life façade may look appealing to some of the more common folk in the audience this evening. All of his talk of cars, money and what he calls "bling" is a reminder to all of you that you can never obtain that level of success. You may not realize it, but every time Mister Porter comes down to this ring in a two thousand dollar suit, he is reminding you that you're beneath him. This is a man who is discreetly calling each and every one of you a failure, yet you choose to cheer him over the best thing going in professional wrestling today? Fine, if that is your prerogative, I will not attempt to sway you. But I will remind you of events that have recently passed. It was not too long ago that I stood here alongside my client Matt Morgan and I told all of you that he would be leaving Starrcade as the Undisputed and Unified Ultimate Wrestling Federation Champion. Mister Porter chose to believe that. Mister Adam Copeland chose not to believe that. A vast majority of you chose not to believe that and what did my client do on that fateful night? He did what he's always done; he proved all of you wrong. And in the process, Matt Morgan became the face of this company. And now, it appears that Mister Porter has found his way back into my client's life. It's truly a shame that some people do not seem to learn their lesson after the first teaching. One would have had to assume that when my client left Mister Porter broken in the middle of this very ring with one Carbon Footprint. Mister Porter's dream and Championship reign came to an end at the hands of my client and he thinks he can win the Championship back? He is more than delusional. You, Mister Porter will be reduced back to the nothing that you were before this Cinderella story began. But please, if you don't believe me, allow my client to make my case for me. Ladies and Gentlemen, without any further ado, the Ultimate Wrestling Federation Champion, "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan.

Heyman gestures towards the stage and there's a moment of silence until....

"Sleeping Giant" begins to play and the entire arena begins to boo as Matt Morgan walks out onto the stage. With all the adrenaline pumping, Morgan hops around on stage for a few moments before screaming at the top of his lungs, causing the pyro to shoot off behind him.

Matt-Morgan-tna-superstar-5.jpg

Morgan begins walking down the ramp, patting the UWF Championship that is around his waist while clutching the now retired International Championship over his shoulder. Morgan reaches the bottom of the ramp and leaps onto the ring apron from the floor before stepping over the top rope and into the ring. Heyman smiles confidently as he hands the microphone to the UWF Champion who briefly poses with both Championships.

MattMorgan1.JPG

Morgan then proceeds to toss both titles over his shoulders and begins his promo.

Matt-Morgan-tna-superstar-7.jpg

The UWF Champion "Blueprint" Matt Morgan: Do you know who I am?

Morgan then turns his attention towards MVP as the fans continue to have the heat rain down on him.

Morgan: I'm sure you know you know who I am. I'm the man that took everything away from you in ten seconds. In ten seconds, I took the Ultimate Wrestling Federation Championship from you. In ten seconds, I took the ability to stand on your two feet away from you. And even more important, in ten seconds, I took away your pride. I stripped you of your pride and left you leaving Starrcade as half of a man. And after all of that, you've got the nerve to make excuses? You claim that if Edge weren't in that match that you would still be the Ultimate Wrestling Federation Champion. Let me make something absolutely clear to you son, nothing was going to stop me from unifying these two Championship and becoming the Undisputed face of Smackdown. Not you, not Edge, not anyone in the back that doesn't want me to be in this spot. But it's not about what everyone else wants, it's about what I deserve! And I deserve this Championship. I deserve it more than anyone else because there is nobody on this roster who is as dominant as I am. There is nobody on this roster who has run through wrestler after wrestler week in and week out like I have. I have beaten Champions from The Undertaker, King Booker, Edge and even you MVP, twice I might add. But you really want to believe that you would have stood a chance against me if that title match were one on one. The only difference would have been that the match would have a lot shorter.

Morgan: Everything you said was true MVP. Everything in this match is in favor. I'm stronger, faster and genetically better than you. I could care less about how large you contract is or how many V.I.P clubs you've been into. In this ring, in MY ring, all of that is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is that I continue to do what I've always done and that's beat every one.

Morgan walks around his challenger, never taking his eyes off him.

Morgan: You think I attacked you from behind because I consider you a threat? Get it right son, I laid you out to send a message. And that message was that I could get to you any time I wanted to. All it takes is one Carbon Footprint and MVP is no longer considered Championship material. All it takes is one Carbon Footprint and you're back to being an overpaid, untalented waste of space. And while you're wallowing in the fact that you went from the penthouse to the outhouse in record time, I'll be moving onto WrestleMania to once again successfully defend my Ultimate Wrestling Federation Championship in the main event.

Morgan holds the UWF Championship an inch away from MV['s face before speaking again.

Morgan: For far too long, this Championship has been held down by the unworthy Champions like you, Edge, Damien Sandow and countless others. I'm the one that's going to rescue it and restore it back to it's rightful glory. You need to understand that I don't need Alex Riley or Paul Heyman to beat you. Paul Heyman is in my corner for all of my title defense not because I require him to succeed, but because it's best for business. And what's best for business is the Ultimate Wrestling Federation Championship being held by someone who deserves to hold. Not by someone who got lucky and considers himself to be better than everyone when the truth of the matter is that you shouldn't be in this spot.

Morgan: You want my respect son? Respect is earned, not given. And you have not done a damn thing to earn my respect. Your fluke title reign hasn't earned my respect, all your valuables haven't earned my respect. You want my respect? Do the thing that no man has been able to do one on one and that's beat me. But looking in your eyes and seeing what I see, I think you're second guessing yourself. And you're second guessing yourself because like you said, you've seen each and every one of my matches ever since I came to Smackdown and you've come to the same conclusion that all these people came to weeks ago; I have no weakness to exploit. But you Montel, your weakness couldn't be any more apparent. And I plan on exploiting each and every one at the Royal Rumble as I pick you apart piece by piece son.

Morgan takes a step backwards, away from the Challenger.

Morgan: You have no spotlight left son. Even at your best, you were still nothing more than a place holder. A placeholder for the true Ultimate Wrestling Federation Champion. The Champion who is truly "half man, half amazing" and the man who will put you down once and for all. Come Royal Rumble, MVP doesn't regain the Ultimate Wrestling Federation Championship. No, instead Matt Morgan puts MVP out of his misery once and for all and moves one step closer to main eventing WrestleMania.

Morgan lowers his mic and gives the Challenger the floor.

OOC: Had this typed up for a while but got sidetracked​

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Suggestion for theme song... Eminem - Survival :D

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Is the outline of the Royal Rumble guy Magnus? Just curious cause it looks like him haha

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Is the outline of the Royal Rumble guy Magnus? Just curious cause it looks like him haha
Yeah that's him which is funny cause I was going to pick him up.

The banners are pretty cool looking. Definitely should be an interesting Pay Pier View for sure.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
The entire crowd boos Damien Sandow as the savior of the unwashed masses smugly grins in the corner. The entire atmosphere of the arena changes when....

GO!!!

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story of the Year begins playing and the entire arena begins to cheer. Soon enough, Captain Charisma walks out from the back and onto the stage to the delight of all his peeps in attendance. Christian starts walking down the ramp towards the ring, giving his peeps in the front row some high fives before turning his attention to the men in the ring.

hqdefault.jpg

Christian quickly slides into the ring underneath the bottom ring before walking to the far side and retrieving a microphone from one of the ringside technicians. Captain Charisma waits for the crowd to die down a bit before beginning to speak.

christian-recording-artists-and-groups-photo-u3.jpg

Christian: It's that time of year again. And you've got to forgive me but I've got Rumble fever. Just one short year ago, I was one of the favorites to win this match and headline WrestleMania and get what I rightfully deserved, One...More...Match for the World Heavyweight Championship. I started from the Number One spot and lasted all the way until the final five when someone's sick joke came in and caused me to be eliminated, effectively costing me my dream. And since that moment, I've had some ups and downs. I lost at WrestleMania, I lost at Money in The Bank, I've been fired more times than I can count, but now I'm back and I'm back with a vengeance. I've been taking RAW by storm over the past few weeks. I own victories over the World Heavyweight Champion and the Global Champion and I can finally say that your Captain is back on track. But we're not in the clear yet my peeps, we've still got one more road to travel. And it's quite the road. It's a road that has twists and turns in the form of twenty nine other men. It is the Royal Rumble match and it is quite possibly the most testing match I have ever taken part of in my career.

Christian: But the test is worth it because the winner of the Royal Rumble match automatically books his ticket to the main event of WrestleMania III and receives a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. And I promise you my peeps, it's going to be your Captain that leaves victorious. And when I do, it won't just be me main eventing WrestleMania, it'll be the entire peepulation coming with me. We deserve this, we've earned this, we've worked harder than anyone just to prove that we are worthy of a spot on the roster and now with the biggest prize on the line, nobody is going to take this opportunity away from us. Not even you my friend.

Christian turns his attention towards Daniel Bryan.

Christian: Your 2013 was just as up and down as mine. It went from not being featured on Smackdown to taking place in a match that meant nothing at WrestleMania, things didn't look good for Daniel Bryan. But you managed to salvage it and become World Heavyweight Champion for a brief moment. And now you're on this stage, looking to get that illustrious Championship back. But let me tell you Daniel Bryan, I can't allow that to happen. I can't allow that to happen because you've already proven your worth as World Heavyweight Champion. You had that Championship in your grasp and you let it escape your finger tips just as quickly. And yes, it might have been a Match of The Year Candidate and yes, you gave it everything you had, but the fact of the matter is, you had it and you dropped the ball. That proved that you aren't worthy of the top spot anymore. It's time for you to move out of the way and if you choose not to move quietly, I will move you forcibly.

Christian turns his attention from Daniel Bryan and looks towards Prince Devitt.

Christian: Aww isn't this cute. We've got yourselves another nobody who thinks they're going to win the Royal Rumble. You have to forgive me, what's your name again? Prince Devitt is it? I'm going to go out on a limb and assume they call you prince because you were the second best wrestler in whatever backyard wrestling company you came from. Well, let me be the first to welcome you to the big leagues. This is UWF, where small guppies like you get eaten by the big fish like me, metaphorically of course. I don't plan on eating you, but I do plan on throwing you over the top rope and shutting you the hell up. You come out here with your entire crew of nobodies that draw zero reaction fro the people and claim that you're the next big star just because you won one match. Congratulations, but I've got some bad news for you. You're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy and after the Royal Rumble, you'll be wishing that you could be taken back to the two-hundred capacity gym that you came from.

Christian continues looking around the ring, chuckling to himself.

Christian: Yeah, I just made a Wizard of Oz reference.

Christian then looks towards the man they used to call Sting.

Christian: Is that ok with you? I know you're not really into the entertaining aspect of the business anymore, but my peeps seemed to enjoy it. And I have to find a away to wake them up after you bored them how to death. Seriously man, what happened to you? I mean, I wasn't a he fan of the face paint and the terrible joker impression but at least they were entertaining. But the man I see in front of me, honestly, he does nothing but put me to sleep. But maybe that your goal, put everyone to sleep and throw the dead weight over the top rope. That's a good plan Borden and to be one hundred percent honest with you, that's the only way I see you winning this match. Other than that, you stand no chance. You want to do something iconic? Please, spare us from having to constantly listen to you ramble on and on about meaningless information? I mean, really, gay about jokes about Chris Sabin and Shelton Benjamin, that's just weak man. You're better than. Or are you? I'm actually not sure anymore because listening to you speak is like drinking a bottle of Nyquil PM, it just about knocks me out. Matter of fact, you should have seen me in the back five minutes ago, I almost passed out in Guerrilla. I was almost "Bordenized" as it's been dubbed.

Christian looks at the hard camera and winks as his peeps begin to laugh at the jabs taken at Borden.

Christian: But now that I've made it out here, any chance of you even sniffing victory has gone out the window. Captain Charisma is going to take the man they once called Sting and make sure that his elimination is an "Instant Classic."

Christian turns his back to Steve Borden and leans on the top rope, looking at the titantron.

Christian: Speaking of Instant Classic, how could I forget the "Phenomenal" AJ Styles? AJ, do you want to know why nobody remembers your WrestleMania moments? Because they're nothing worth remembering. You can continue to live off what you did five or six years ago all you'd like AJ, but while you're doing that, I'm going to be making my own personal moments. I lasted longer than anyone else in the Royal Rumble last year but I still came up short. This year I plan on changing that; it doesn't matter if I have to start at Number One again or the luck of the draw is on my side. I plan on winning the Royal Rumble and having the ultimate WrestleMania moment, holding the World Heavyweight Championship over my head. The same World Heavyweight Championship that you helped bastardize AJ. You're in the same boat as Daniel Bryan; you're nothing more than a guy that was given a chance and squandered it. I'm not going to let you squander this chance AJ. This is my chance and I'll be damned if you manage to get your hands on it and waste it again.

Christian: This isn't UCW AJ, you're not the man anymore. Gone are the days where you're the franchise player. You're looking at the new franchise player, and you're looking at him. No dead Championship is going to change that AJ. No trip down memory lane is going to make you any more relevant than you are. Your time has come and gone; you didn't use it wisely, that's your fault. It's my time now.

Christian looks back at the guys in the ring, and he sees the happy couple of Layla and Chris Masters standing her, obviously happy in love.

Christian: And all the muscles in the world aren't going to change that Chris. I'm happy for you and I'm happy for Layla and I'm sure there would be no better engagement present than winning the Rumble and going to headline WrestleMania, but I'm going to have to spoil that. Now I don't know what issue you have with AJ and honestly, I could care less. He's not the guy you need to worry about; I am. I'm the guy who wants this the most I'm the guy who's going to give it everything he has to win this match. And that should worry you much more than anything AJ Styles can possibly do in this match. So I suggest you focus on what's important in this match. Not your fiancée, not AJ Styles, but Captain Charisma, the one man who is going to toss twenty nine others over the top rope; Christian!

The crowd is obviously pro Christian and begins chanting his name over and over again as he finishes his promo.

Christian: And to everyone else, whether it be Shark Boy, D-von, Sheamus, Damien Sandow or any of the boys in the back, let me make one thing clear. 2014 is going to be my year. I had plenty of opportunities over the past two plus years and I have wasted them all. My attitude was what was holding me back in the past, but now that's all changed. I've got my peeps backing me, I'm better than I've been in a very long time and I'm the hungriest that I've been in my entire career. All of that equals failure for everyone else that is in this match with me. There are seventeen days remaining before the Royal Rumble Match, which means all of you have seventeen days left to have delusional thoughts of winning the biggest match in UWF history. This is my match, this is my time, this is my year. I am Cpatin Charisma and I am the next Royal Rumble Winner, because that's how I.....

Before he can continue, Christian is cut off.

Reactions: Chris Dresdon

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Yeah that's him which is funny cause I was going to pick him up.

The banners are pretty cool looking. Definitely should be an interesting Pay Pier View for sure.

Ha, thats funny. Magnus was a big maybe for me too when I was looking on who to pick up before I finally settled on Sheamus.

Reactions: Cwalker

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
You keep neglecting to not put Daniels on a poster, he'll just get angrier. Save yourself a lot of grief, and just put him on a poster!

All that aside, so far excellent looking card. I really really really really really hope that both Hoov and Rey show up for their match. And I mean SHOW UP!

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Morgan lowers his mic and gives the Challenger the floor. MVP steps forward, looking Matt Morgan up and down before fixing his eyes on those title belts. He then turns his attention to Paul Heyman and has a confused look on his face, pointing to his head as he lifts the mic up to his mic.

2536%20-%20No_mercy%20microphone%20montel_vontavious_porter%20pointing%20wwe.png

THE BALLIN SUPERSTAR
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER

You know what, I thought it would be too much to ask of you Matt. I knew you just couldn't handle being out here being fed by Paul Heyman, I ask myself who really looks like an idiot here, you for proving me right, needing Paul Heyman out here, Paul Heyman for not having faith in his client, Paul Heyman once again gets a nomination for his stupid bald head with a little ponytail at the back, who even thinks about doing that, little own actually following through with that. The last nomination is of course Montel Vontavious Porter, in other words myself for actually asking the question in the first place, expecting the best from you but like some many girls before me, who think just maybe because your big height wise that it would repeat length wise, I am left dissapointed, I'm sure like the girls before me as well though, I bet that they were dissapointed you brought Paul Heyman along for the ride as well.

A little murmer of sound is heard around the arena. Morgan doesn't look impressed by MVP as he turns his attention to Paul Heyman.

But, since you have decided to grace us with your presence Paul, I'm not going to lie, I am happy to see you in this ring, it saves me from just having to look at your big gorillas face, I can switch between the two and thank god, I have such good looks, whilst I pray for the both of you. I have to give credit where credit is due though Paul, you have got fair in this business, you are very much a business man and you haven't relied on your looks to get you further, you haven't relied on your own brawn to get you further and further, it just shows how truly smart you are getting yourself to the position you are in but Paul, I am seeing a crack in your head. I am seeing a little line that is threatening to split open at one little mistake. This little mistake didn't take you very long to address as he was pretty much the first thing you said. I am not going to say you have made a mistake picking to represent the tallest, strongest man in UWF, I am not going to say you made a mistake coming out here before you client although I don't agree with it, the mistake I am refering to is already having your client look past me. Surely with all your intelligence, with all your experience, with all your former clients knowledge, you would know that is a big no no in wrestling. I am very surprised actaully that you are already eyeing off Stone Cold Steve Austin's record. I mean you are pretty close Matt, only 100 days left but unluckily for you, Royal Rumble is only 2 weeks away, I don't think you can find any kind of calender that will say that 2 weeks equals 100 days so there goes that dream for you both. If I was you Paul, I wouldn't have one eye on that record, you have plenty of sleeps to come, you may as well start counting for Santa because that will happen before you break the record, I wouldn't even have an eye on that record because I know what happens when I face someone that is thinking about it.

MVP lifts his hand to his chin, stroking it as he tries to think back to the past. He strokes his chin for a while before lifting his finger, like a lightbulb has gone off in his head as the mic replaces his finger.

Argh yes, I believe it was the first Smackdown of this new UWF, the restart has been done and I found myself in the main event of that night against a man that has had his name mentioned way too much so I am just going to replace his name with 'My Little Canadian Bitch'. If my 'Little Canadian Bitch' had won that match, he would have beaten Stone Cold's record for sure, he would have been in the record books, now trust me when I say this, being in the record books is a little overated, I'm sure you will never find out Matt but you see, I am in there for the size of my contract as the Highest Paid Superstar in the history of UWF and lets be honest, that is a record that will stand till the end of time but this Little Canadian Bitch was hoping he could claim it, he was already thinking of the way to celebrate and low and behold, he didn't end up getting to celebrate braking the record, he didn't end up celebrating anything because I crashed his party. I saw an end to his reign and I took the title belt before he could get his name in the books. Who would have celebrated with him? I have no idea but I know a few million people that celebrated me shuting his mouth and putting a stop to his bragging and crushing his confidence in one fowl swoop, let me ask you this, has My Little Canadian Bitch been quite the same since I defeated him? He is the shell of a man that he use to be. He overlooked MVP and he paid the price, Paul, I advise you to smarten up, think long and hard about the approach you want to take because if you are in the same mindset as this former champion, you client will end up just like him and trust me when I say this, I have no problem being the man to end not only his record attempt but ending his reign as well.

The crowd cheer at the thought of this happening, MVP seems to believe it as he nods his head with intensity. He looks around the crowd before turning back to Paul Heyman.

See, no matter what you say Paul, these fans still love me, they love the thought of me beating your giant and taking the title and you want to know why Paul? You can try and convert them to Team Mount Morgan, you can drag my name through the dirt but the reason they cheer me on is because I am not only the American Dream, I am the American Success Story. I am a producers wet dream, I am the person that every single actor wants to play when I decide to sell the rights to directors of making a movie of my life, the amount of oscars that will be won from the story of my life will break records, it could even be someones big break but they all adore me because I am the one that parents point to and say, 'Look Child, that is the man that has turned his life around, when you grow up, I want you to be exactly like him". I am the ideal role model and the reason I like to dress nicely is to show these people just what they can afford if they work hard at trying to turn things around when the going gets tough. Every piece of bling, every piece of clothing, every car I buy, I buy it to show that hard work pays and my bling, thats the big one for me because I look around this arena tonight and I see bling on nearly every single kid out here. They asked their mum and dad to buy them some bling just so they could be like MVP. If the kids are too busy trying to be like MVP by buying bling and being Ballin, well that is distracting them from the ever increasing rise of drugs and it's keeping them off the streets. I am wearing these because it's smart for business, it helps me and it helps them out. You don't seem to grasp the effect I have on these people, I distract them from the problems, I distract them from their troubles, when I walk down here to the ring and perform, the problem with taxes, with their neighbours, with their debts, it all goes out of their heads, it dissapears into the back of their mind and at the forefront is MVP, I take my role very seriously, I will be the hero Paul. I am the underdog that everyone will be cheering for at Royal Rumble and hoping that I can make them forget about their problems for the night. Unfortunately for you and your client, they will forget about their problems for one night while you have a very determined problem on your hands.

MVP now changes his focus, stepping forward and coming face to chest with Matt Morgan. He looks up at Morgans face who is clearly looking over him. MVP thinks better of this and takes a step back. He raises the mic to his mouth, beginning to speak again.

Of course I know who you are Matt, I know exactly who you are. Congrats on asking a stupid question. I'll give you a gold medal after Royal Rumble for asking me that.

MVP smirks a little as Morgan doesn't budge at all. He raises his eyebrows at Morgan as he is heard again.

10 seconds, that is all it took Matt, you are correct it took 10 seconds for you to kick me in the face, it took you 10 seconds to take away my legs so I couldn't get myself off of the mat, 10 seconds isn't a long time in most professions but in being a UWF Superstar, 10 seconds is a lifetime, people would die for 10 seconds in this business, I found out on Smackdown what being at a high one moment and then being at a low, lying on my back 10 seconds later felt like. I have to admit, I didn't like it very much, it isn't something for me really. I have felt highs and lows before but this past month, I have been feeling them both way to close together and I have to admit Matt, you are the main reason behind this. Everything bad that has followed me this past few months, has been linked to you. I beat my Little Canadian Bitch, I beat Sting, I have beaten every single opponent put in front of me except for you, as you reminded be, you have beaten me twice. You want to know the difference between this match at Royal Rumble and the two matches we have faced off between before, you briefly mentioned it before but I sure as hell know I can beat you one on one. You can claim defeating me, ill give you the satisfaction you get from mentioning it but was either of them times one on one? I'll answer the question for you since it will take a while for you to process the question, the answer is neither. The answer is quite simply no. The first time we faced off, the man I just beat for the UWF Title was the special referree. You think I had a chance from the start? That's like going all in with a high card of 4. I had absolutely no chance in that match from the start and My Little Canadian helped you with the win. Now I don't even have to remind you what happened in the other time, it should be fresh in your mind as once again, my little Canadian Bitch helped you defeat me as well. I have to ask you Matt, how are you going to defeat me without help? I've proved that I will keep coming at you, you thought you got rid of me and you could just forget about me but you surely saw on Smackdown that I have found a way of winning when my opponent has some help. On Smackdown, Sting had Matt Bloom in his corner, Matt Bloom tried to get involved in my number one contenders match and look at what happened to him. You see Matt, you are not the only one that has a deadly foot and Bloom found out what my foot is capable of on Smackdown. I am just looking forward to the moment in time I get to show you what my foot is capable of.

MVP lifts his foot up, starts to polish his business shoes off whilst looking at Morgan still.

You can say you attacked me to send a message, you can say what ever you like about what you did on Smackdown, the only message I got from that Matt was that you are shaken by me. All this crap about getting to me anytime is a joke, I'm telling you know it isn't a very funny one but you attacked me because you are a coward. It doesn't take a genius to figure out where I would have been in that moment of time, of course you knew where I was Matt, everyone in the world knew where I was so trying to impress me like that, it just didn't work and I hope you enjoyed that moment. I hope Paul Heyman had his camera ready, taking a photo. It will be worth a bit in the future because it won't happen again. That one Carbon Footprint that you described, won't happen, the one move you depend on, I have scouted it and I am ready for it so I hope you aren't dependant on that to beat me because you will suffer.

I don't want your respect, I deserve it. You know I deserve it but for some strange reason, it aren't giving it to me. Calling my title reign a fluke. That just doesn't sit right with my pal, the disrespect you have shown me will come back to bite you in the backside but not so more then you thinking I am second guessing myself. You have just given me more ammo to come even harder at you, you have filled my shotgun up for me. I'll earn your respect, you can bank on this, I will show you that I deserve your respect by doing exactly what you tell me to do, I will beat you at Royal Rumble, I will not be like all the other opponents you have faced since coming to Smackdown, you don't scare me one little bit, everyone sees you as not having a weakness and it seems you believe that hype, I see that as a weakness, keep thinking your indestructable, I will find your weakness Matt, I will find the thing you fear and I will exploit it. After the Royal Rumble, I will make sure that everyone knows that your weakness is MVP.

MVP raises his arms out to his side, sounding and looking very cocky. He looks around at the crowd who are cheering him on louder then ever. He brings the mic back to his mouth.

Enjoy my spotlight Morgan, it won't be long until I reclaim it, it won't be long until I reclaim my name as Half Man Half Amazing, it won't be long until I claim my title as UWF Champion. Enjoy your moment, enjoy it while you can because Royal Rumble begins the Road to Wrestlemania, the stage that is set for Montel Vontavious Porter. I plan on driving down that road, ending in the main event of Wrestlemania and what better way to start my long and hard drive then with a little climb of Mount Morgan.

MVP lowers the mic, staring into the eyes of Morgan as he seems intense again. He takes a step back, seemingly giving the floor to Morgan and Heyman for their response.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: That's sweet mate. Now, I got this up for you but don't feel like you need to rush to reply mate, regardless of how quick you post it I definately won't be able to post for probs 2 days. Have a packed weekend full of sport and a mates 21st. Just giving you a heads up.​

Last edited:

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
You keep neglecting to not put Daniels on a poster, he'll just get angrier. Save yourself a lot of grief, and just put him on a poster!

All that aside, so far excellent looking card. I really really really really really hope that both Hoov and Rey show up for their match. And I mean SHOW UP!
You're the hand in the bottom left, fourth from the border

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
As Christian is finishing up his catchphrase, Daniel Bryan lifts his microphone back up and stops him in mid-catchphrase.

Daniel Bryan: NO! NO! NO!

A vocal portion of the audience begins chanting along with Daniel “NO! NO! NO!” After the chant wears thin, Bryan then continues speaking.

danielbryan.jpg

Daniel Bryan: No, “Captain Charisma”, that's not “how you roll”. Let me tell you how you're gonna “roll”. You're gonna “roll” all around the floor outside the ring after I grab your delusional ass and toss you over the top rope. Wait, you don't believe me? Good, no one ever does and that's what makes moments like the Royal Rumble so satisfying for me, because it's a perfect platform to prove people like you wrong. Christian, you want to play the blame game and point fingers and say “Oh, I've had a better year than you!” but the fact is, Christian, that you didn't. Where were you for 2013? We'd hear from you but then, there you'd go, setting sail back to Canada, tucking tail and running when you just couldn't hack it. “One.....More......Match” You keep talking about this one.....more.....match like it would actually mean something. How many one....more....matches have you actually floundered? How many opportunities have come your way that you've pissed away? Too many to count, but trust me, the only list longer than that would be how many “basses” Shark Boy has whipped but believe me, Christian, when the chips are down, when the going gets tough, Christian gets to splittin' and after the Royal Rumble, when you're down on the mat, looking up at those bright lights, I want this thought to enter your mind. That “One.....More......Match” becomes mine.

Bryan smirks over at Christian who is none pleased with Bryan's words. Bryan then glances over at Steve Borden.

Daniel Bryan: And now we go from the so-called “Captain Charisma” to literally the biggest snooze-fest in the UWF today, Stin-er.......I mean Steve Borden. So, Steve, you want to sit there atop your moral high horse and cast stones well, consider this my rebuttal. Steve, turn up your nose at the European Championship, a title with a lot of prestige behind it. There have been numerous great European Champions but you're looking at the best one of them all. Here' I've got a question for you: Which one of us is even holding a championship? The last time I checked, you got cashed in on and you lost yours. Tough break, Stin-er......I mean Steve. Sorry, I don't mean to keep doing that it's just you change so much, it's kind of hard to keep track. “I'm Sting, I'm not Sting. I'm Sting, I'm not Sting”, Geez, just pick a name and stick with it. Steve, you can come in here and throw as many jabs at me you can muster because I have made a career of throwing them right back tenfold but, I'm honestly not going to waste my time on a complete waste of space like you so, after I toss you out of the Royal Rumble, you can go back home, have Big Bad Bloom lick your wounds, go crawl back to SmackDown, cut a promo laced with embellished truth and enormous lies and I'll be busy on RAW, being what I am, what I always have been and what I always will be and that is The Best Wrestler In The World.

Bryan then tugs at his beard as a big “DANIEL BRYAN! *clap clap, clap clap clap*” chant breaks out once more. Bryan then continues speaking.

Daniel Bryan: But Steve, I did make a mistake. You do actually hold a title. You took a title held formerly by this man, Damien Sandow. You are by far the most hypocritical superstar in the UWF today. Congratulations! But, hey, while we're on the topic, there couldn't have been written a better segue than this. My old friend Damien Sandow is here. Give him a round of applause, ladies and gentlemen. It hasn't been too long since we faced off in this ring, when you cheated to get a victory over me. You know, that right there is the reason why I left Y.E.S. And that's the reason why Y.E.S. Ultimately failed was because of your underhanded tactics. You have never legitimately won anything here in the UWF. It's always been due to others, ironically, what you've accused me of. No, Damien, you wouldn't know a damn thing about earning anything around here. And if I have to hear one more time that you were responsible for my success, I'm going to grab you by that pathetic excuse you call a beard and I'm going to destroy you and everything you hold dear. You liken yourself to a “Savior”. You always have but, after I get through with you, you'll be wishing for a savior of your own but salvation will not come for you. Last year, you said you made one mistake, well this year, Sandy, you've made your one mistake already. Just like Christian, just like Steve-O here, when you're sprawled out on the mat below, you'll be wondering where it all went wrong. “Where did I make my one mistake?” Well, I'll tell you. You made your mistake the moment my name left your mouth. As soon as you mentioned me, as soon as you tried to take credit for my hard work, for my passion, for my desire, Damien, you have no idea what kind of Hell I can unleash. Your WrestleMania dreams? At the Royal Rumble, I'll be turning them into nightmares. And these nightmares, there will be no hope for salvation.......

Bryan then turns to look at the titantron and begins speaking, this time having to speak over the cheering audience.

Daniel Bryan: And, speaking of salvation, we got our brief cameo of the Reverend, folks. A little too timid to come down here to the ring and come face-to-face with someone like me. D'Von, speaking the truth. D'Von putting on a little sermon for us. Well, D'Von, let's just clear something up right here and now. I know you're hardcore into religion but please, does God really care who the Royal Rumble winner is? Well, according to the Reverend here, God has nothing better to do than help him win the Royal Rumble. Well, God may not have time for the Royal Rumble, but me, D'Von? I've got all the time in the world and since you'll be stepping into the ring with me for the first time, in fact a lot of you in this match will be doing the same so I suggest you take notes. When you step into the ring with me, it's dangerous. It's unpredictable. It's intensity brought up to a ridiculous level. D'Von, I'm not some Bible-thumping peon that you can just boss around like your two brothers Bubba and Spike. I'm the type of guy who can snap an arm or a leg in just the right place, merely on a whim. Question my reasons all you want, but I know why it is I do what I do. These people are my driving force and I won't preach at them like you. I won't try to convert them like Sandy over here. No, I am the Yes Man for all of these people. They want it, I make it happen and right now, they all want Daniel Bryan to win the Royal Rumble so I'm not going to disappoint. So, go ahead, ready your favorite passage, sing your favorite hymn. Whatever helps you sleep at night, but they won't guide you to the promised land.

Bryan then turns back towards the ring and looks Prince Devitt directly in the eyes.

8-23-2013%2B12-03-29%2BPM.jpg

Daniel Bryan: And don't think I have forgotten about you, you arrogant prick. When I mentioned someone come out here and stop wasting my time, you waltzed out here and proceeded to waste my time. What kind of claim to fame do you have? Oh, you had this outstanding match with Mr. Kennedy on SmackDown. News flash, Prince Dumbass, I practically invented the concept of an “outstanding match” around here. I've been having outstanding matches while you have been wrestling bingo halls and state fairs. Look, you and your little posse......or club or butt-buddies or whatever you guys are, the fact of the matter is, you guys don't intimidate me. A guy named Bad Luck Fale? Some guy who seriously refers to himself as “Machine Gun” ? Look, I know a lot of clever names are copyrighted but, geez, what were you guys smoking to come up with your names? No, I'm not going to take you seriously because I have no reason to. Nobody like you could ever be better than me. I've been in your shoes once. At one point in time I was a naïve up and comer and I latched myself onto a group and, for a while I did ok, but I never reached my true potential but, you see, the big difference between you and I is that I was smart enough to move on, to evolve. This business is all about evolving and getting better but guys like you, Devitt, you are destined to walk on that cusp of greatness, never reaching your true potential, letting your ego get in the way and, in the Royal Rumble match, your ego will indeed get in the way and it will cost you big time. After that, maybe you'll think twice before popping off at the mouth to me again.

Bryan has the crowd in the palm of his hand. Bryan then addresses some other Rumble participants not currently in the ring.

Daniel Bryan: What I don't get is why a lot of you so-called competitors decided to stay backstage where it's nice and safe instead of coming out here to the front lines. Sheamus, fella, I've seen you around. Taipei Death Matches, your last match against Test, you've got some talent, no doubt about it but, better wrestler than me? Hardly. If that was your attempt at humor, it failed. Miserably. Sheamus, just stop. You're entering my territory and, when you do that, you pay a price but, fortunately for you, you're paying the exact same price as 28 others when your hopes of headlining the biggest event of the year are crushed. AJ Styles, my old friend, I'm a little bit shocked by your absence but, it's ok. You're too busy filming an episode of “MTV Cribs” that you forgot about the Royal Rumble. Impressive collection of championship belts there, AJ. Very impressive but, like I said before, I'm not out here to live in the past. Everyone who has came out here or who has magically appeared on the titantron, they're all living in the past and that's just not what the Royal Rumble is about. It's about looking towards the future. AJ, you talked a lot about UCW but, the harsh reality is, that UCW is dead and dead for a reason. We are in the UWF and all of your accomplishments, they're something to be proud of, but dammit, coasting off of your achievements? If anyone out here could coast off of their accomplishments, just in the past year alone, it's me but I'm not. I was World Heavyweight Champion last year, cool, but I want it back. I want it back and I'm going to get it at the Grandest Stage Of Them All. Royal Rumble is just a means to an end and that end leads to my hand being raised and me holding both the European and World Heavyweight Championships high into the air, making UWF history once again. And I'm going to do it my way, the Daniel Bryan way, by kicking some fuckin' heads in!

Bryan lowers his microphone and glares at his opponents, daring someone else to speak.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
.24 KARAT FILMS
PRESENT
A SHATTERED DREAMS PRODUCTION

Cody is interrupted by the theme music of his older brother, the "Bizzare One" Goldust. Cody's attention is immediately drawn to the stage. After a few bars of music, the older Rhodes brother emerges from the back, only this time he look pretty peculiar, even more so than usual. Goldust has only painted half of his face, only painting the left side, leaving the right side of his face completely bare. Goldust then makes his way down the ramp towards the ring.

vlcsnap2011091013h44m40.png

Goldust takes possession of the microphone sitting on the steel steps as he walks up them and onto the apron. As he enters through the ropes, he never loses eye contact with his younger brother. The music stops as the crowd continues to cheer like crazy. Goldust eventually lifts his microphone and speaks.

HalfGoldust_zps0cd3090c.jpg

Goldust: "The idea had been growing in my brain for some time: TRUE force. All the king's men cannot put it back together again." Taxi Driver. 1976. I'm fully aware, baby brother, that the brotherly bond between us may never be salvaged.......that's ok. when I made my triumphant return to the UWF, I had made peace with the fact that through this.....process.....you may learn to loathe me.....despise me......even downright hate me. And from your words, baby brother, I see my thoughts were realized. Here we stand, a family....divided......and just like those poor souls from the Civil War all those many years ago.......at the Royal Rumble, two brothers will wage war against one another. Only one will walk away the victor.....but does the victor really get the spoils? Will you be satisfied with a victory against me? Will that....keep the demons.....at bay? At least for a little while, it will......until eventually.......something snaps inside your brain and your only hope is for the.....*inhales* icy cold touch of Death upon your shoulder......and you're released from the pain you are in. Cody, you can't hide it from me. I'm your.....big brother......and big brother always knows.....best......But, it's too bad that you feel that way.......

Goldust then looks down at the mat and continues speaking.

Goldust: Because, this is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do but, Cody, what hurts the most is that, after everything, you still don't get why. You have everything twisted backwards. Do you actually think, baby brother, that I want to release the GOOD in you? No, no.........Cody, I don't want to release the good in you. I don't want you to feel the fluttering butterflies in your stomach. No, Cody, quite the contrary. I'm here to help you, baby brother......but not in the way you have thought. You're in pain, alright. You're in pain because you can't handle my world. You raked up a career highlight list a mile long, sure, but that was all on your own accord. You were doing just fine as just......Cody Rhodes........but that was until you decided to step into my realm. You're living a fantasy inside of my reality. Split personalities? So many plot-holes in your theory, Mr. Kubrick. Look at me. Take a deep, deep look. One side of me is still your older brother Dustin but......there's a whole other side of me, baby brother.......oh there's a whole different side of me that will be unleashed come the Royal Rumble. But.....do you know what is the biggest hurt of them all?

Goldust then looks back up with a look of intense rage and glares straight ahead, almost staring right through Cody.

Goldust: You lived in Dad's world and made yourself a world champion. You succeeded in that department but you have constantly......failed.......in my realm. That's what hurts most is that, despite all of your talk.....you back none of it up. That's a slap....a slap to my......golden face. You haven't dove head first into the unknown like I have, Cody. You haven't been where I've been. If you were to see the darkest reaches of my consciousness, those dank, empty and dark corners of my sanity.......oh Cody, you wouldn't be able to describe the horrors that you would see. I have been......molded.....by my psychosis. It's gotten to the point where......I'm able to.....control.....it. I can harness what I need from it. Cody, what you've done by stepping into my domain is you've forced my hand. You've forced my hand, baby brother, and now you must.....suffer the consequences. At the Royal Rumble, you will know what my great purpose was this entire time. Most assumed I would....turn you.....to the light but....oh no, Cody. I'm going to drag you into the dark. If you aren't truly crazy.....well.....Cody, I will drive you there and, by the time the final bell sounds at the Royal Rumble, you will either be like me........psychotic......or you'll be just like Dad......nowhere to be seen......because I've got some good ideas......."Movies don't make psychos. Movies make psychos more creative." Scream. 1996.

Goldust then lowers his microphone and continues to glare into the eyes of his younger brother.

Reactions: albo2
Status
Not open for further replies.