UWF 2012: Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 8/7 Edition

Pretty awesome show if I say so myself, red crew! A lot of promos which are always a delight to see, and the matches as always a great read. Both flowed together perfectly to make a nice read. I had some fun doing the promo with Dresden, hopefully next time he has more time on his hands so can add more to it. I'm interested in seeing who's playing Angle, I have a couple names in my mind if it's someone returning. All I know is I'd be pretty shocked if I was right. I'm surprised Christian's out of the Chamber, but their was a great replacement in Punk. I love DOM's Punk so I'm positive he'll make a good addition. :)

btw, Eve > K2.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Good show all around guys. Sorry Dres but the constant You Dubya Eff and numerous other promotions you mentioned in the same fashion over and over really got on my nerves lol. Sucks to see Aniking out of the chamber match but good to see DOM added in. Main event was a great match also.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Good show all around guys. Sorry Dres but the constant You Dubya Eff and numerous other promotions you mentioned in the same fashion over and over really got on my nerves lol. Sucks to see Aniking out of the chamber match but good to see DOM added in. Main event was a great match also.

None taken, it was kind of bothersome to write but I did so because Austin had a point to make. Glad you read the promo, even though parts of it annoyed you. lol

Lewb

Reaction score

Wow. The one show I don't shove in a promo and it was never gonna be missed with all of those. Dang! They're all pretty good though fair play. Austins and Rhodes' were on the money and I was enjoying Hawkins torment Goldust. Could have come in and cost him his match mind :p Undefeated streak is over, always a pleasure with Sam though! Looking forward to a; finding out who Kurt Angle is. b; seeing the card for next week. and c; seeing how Smackdown respond to another grade a offering of red hot entertainment! Cwalkz, propz popz!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Great, really promo-heavy show. I enjoyed the Hawkins/Reks little hide n seek game. Some really great stuff Tapout.

Another promo I enjoyed was the Austin/Cena. NWO got their asses whooped like they deserve :D

Also, I am really looking forward to see who plays Angle.

Dom

Reaction score

Another week passed, and another awesome RAW. All the promos were fantastic and the matches were well written, even though some of the trash talkers no showed. Super pumped to be in the elimination chamber with the rest of RAWs elite (GTSing Austin at the end of RAW was a nice touch as well :p) promise to not disappoint.

Bring on SummerSlam!

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Atleast the Smackdown incident with Austin makes sense..

So why does James Storm get involved and Cena gets stunnered. Makes absolutely no sense. Cena get buried for being on the same side as Austin but James Storm has really no right out there.

Aside from that, fantastic to see DOM getting into the Elimination Chamber and good work by Cwalker on the entire show... Just totally not impressed with SCSA Stunnering Cena for no reason.

Last edited:

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Steve Austin and James Storm are friends, that's the reason. Storm tried to help his friend.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Yet Cena was there already? And by the looks of it, Still making absolutely no sense.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

I will post this here as well.

Sorry that you feel as though I buried Cena and Stunnered him for absolutely no reason. After Smackdown, Blizzard came to me and wanted to do the segment with me, and when he laid out the plans one of the things included was Cena getting a Stunner. So we both agreed that Cena would get a Stunner, and me and Cwalker agreed much like he and SBS agreed that there wouldn't be anymore cross-brand stuff. I was just trying to have some fun, that's it. Not, "Haha I beat up a Smackdown guy on Raw" malicious fun, but "You mean I get to do a segment with Prodigy and Rey on Smackdown then one with Blizzard on Raw? That's awesome!" type of fun. I don't want to hurt anyone or upset anyone, and I would never go out of my way to bury someone.

In context, I see where it doesn't make sense, because Austin stunned the Smackdown guy that helped him not the Raw guy. If "You can't trust the Rattlesnake" is the reason for the Stunner, why wouldn't he have given James Storm one too? I thought about it, but decided not to, and now I kind of wish I had so it wouldn't appear as though I was burying someone. Again, my sincerest apologies, I was just trying to have a fun segment, and at the same time feature Storm with Austin again.

Also, Stone Cold giving Cena a Stunner creates an air of mystery, here's what I mean. If things get dicey on Smackdown, will Cena keep his word and have Stone Cold's back even though he was given a Stunner? Who knows. If Austin gets destroyed on Friday night in response, I will understand, but I am hopeful that doesn't happen and that you accept my apology.

Last edited:

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

The opening segment was weird too me. I did like however what Cwalker did between Aniking and I's character that was great work, but I am sadden at the fact AK will not be at the Elimination chamber match at all. Great though to see Dom added in such a good replacement as he has been fire as of late. Overall the show was pretty enjoyable. Orton vs Punk for me was the match of the night.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

It wasn't so much the "Don't Trust the Rattlesnake part..." or "Don't Trust Austin!" but in my opinion, the cliché of Austin stunnering anybody is a bit overdone, even in WWE... It's cool but ineffective when he's a face.

The involvement of Storm really REALLY grinded my gears, and with Cena gonna be really, only Austin's ally against Ted DiBiase, it was silly of him to Stunner Cena; this is the non-spoiler problem with and it's gonna be incredibly hard for SBS to work in Cena's involvement in Austin's favour.

But yeah, it's mainly done to the inconsistancy of how it was done, I don't mind people trying to add "tension" to up and coming event but some forewarning for Me & SBS would of been welcomed. I understand you was upset I changed the Smackdown promo you sent to us, but I did that in the good faith you'd love the surprising twist and it set something up. Seeing as you explained your logic, I see what you was trying to do but it was inconsistencies of the how it was worked really confused me

Blizzard

Reaction score

Yeah, exactly what Dresden said. It was simply meant for fun, nothing serious. I wanted to do a segment with Dresden, I laid out the plans with the whole Cena getting stunnered, I didn't think it would be a big deal. Sorry if that hurt anything over on SD, EoR, but just remember it was all for fun.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Well now that everything has been sorted out, my focus returns to keeping the Tag Team Championships, keeping the UWF Championship, beating DiBiase, and doing whatever I'm scheduled to do for next weeks Raw and Smackdown. And The Dose, that's also key. I will have fun doing all these things.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Great show Cwalker, impressed at the length of my match considering I was the only one who posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.