UWF 2012: Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF Tuesday Night RAW 7/31 Edition: RAW Roulette

Raw is better than Smackdown, because? Sure, me and Cwalker bicker and argue over the Brand but I seriously hope there's no malicious intent perceive from either party.

RAW IS WAY TOO GIMMICK!

Sunshine, you just ain't got the balls to face a crippled Desmond Wolfe! Alas, the shows was pretty darn good but Smackdown is gonna whoop y'all's ass come Friday! 3 matches down, 3 more to go... Good fight Walker but you ain't walkin' away from this one.

Haha :p Just kidding bro, both brands are great, Raw is just that little bit better ;)

Lewb

Reaction score

Sunshine, you just ain't got the balls to face a crippled Desmond Wolfe! Alas, the shows was pretty darn good but Smackdown is gonna whoop y'all's ass come Friday! 3 matches down, 3 more to go... Good fight Walker but you ain't walkin' away from this one.

This show might have been EVEN better if you didn't no-show.
BURN.gif

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

You can't use that .GIF...

You're not Rey!

Lewb

Reaction score

I'm the REY-incarnation.

Dom

Reaction score

And with that, CM Punk has kicked The Rock off of RAW.. muahahaha. The things I can have Punk say about this are endless, perfect way to write of Lewbs character too.

Awesome show, I loved every second of it. Glad to see Dod's Morrison and SBS' Taker back, it's been awhile. I'm really looking forward to their match. All the promos were awesome, seeing Jericho was cool and I'm really looking forward to the chamber match at SummerSlam.

Keep it up crew!

Lewb

Reaction score

Bully Ray: Hey Dom, last time I checked Calfzilla has a UWF contract still in tact!

The Rock was Hoov's :p

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Raw is better than Smackdown, because? Sure, me and Cwalker bicker and argue over the Brand but I seriously hope there's no malicious intent perceive from either party.

RAW IS WAY TOO GIMMICK!

Lol sure it is Mister Monsters Ball.

I'm glad u enjoyed the show everyone. This was the first show where I had complete writer's block.

Anyways, Summerslam is shaping up to be the biggest Pay Per View in UWF history.

Dom

Reaction score

Bully Ray: Hey Dom, last time I checked Calfzilla has a UWF contract still in tact!

The Rock was Hoov's :p

Ooops, lmao shit, no idea how I got you two mixed up. Hoov and Lewb kinda sound the same I guess :p

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw August 7th Card

UWFRAW.png

Tuesday July 31st, 2012 Card
"Who Can You Trust?"

UWF Tuesday Night Raw returns after a successful Raw Roulette last week. Last week's show was highlighted by the return of "Y2J" Chris Jericho. Jericho immediately made it known that he was the sixth participant in the Elimination Chamber Match at Summerslam. He also told Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes and Christian that he planned on ending the New World Order once and for all in that very match. Last week, we also saw the return of The Undertaker and the debut of John Morrison. These two men shared a tense staredown, with Morrison seemingly challenging Undertaker to a match at Summerslam. That match is now official. What will happen on this week's edition of RAW? Tune in and find out when we're live from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA!

six_wells_fargo_center_ext_300.jpgp

MattMorgan.jpg
versus
KofiKingston.jpg

Matt Morgan versus Kofi Kingston

Matt Morgan hasn't been seen or heard from since losing the Hardcore Championship two weeks ago to Curt Hawkins. One has to wonder if The Blueprint has lost his grit. If he has, he better find it real soon as he goes toe to toe with the West African Buzzsaw; Kofi Kingston. Last week, Kingston had a successful debut in which he defeated James Storm, with help from Bobby Roode find you. This week, Kofi must go at it alone though. Theodore Long will be watching this match closely. The GM has been trimming the fat as of late, and if Morgan shows the same effort he showed two weeks ago, or lack thereof; Long will have no problem sending him packing.

BullyRay.jpg
versus
Goldust.jpg

Bully Ray versus Goldust

Goldust has laid the challenge to Curt Hawkins for Summerslam; Hawkins has accepted. So Hawkins and Goldust will meet to determine who is more Hardcore at the midsummer night classic. Bully Ray on the other hand has to deal with the extremely persistent Christopher Daniels at Summerslam. Daniels has been a thorn in Ray's backside for weeks, but rumor has it, Daniels isn't in the building tonight. Will Bully Ray be able to focus and put the Fallen Angel out of his mind or will the Prince of Perversion shatter Ray's dreams?

UWFRandyOrton.jpg
versus
CMPunkUnitedStates.jpg

Non-title
Randy Orton versus CM Punk

Last week, Randy Orton had the night off. But that doesn't mean he wasn't busy. He along with Rhodes and Christian attacked Steve Austin at the end of the night. MVP emerged to help the Champion fight the trio off, but when it was all said and done; the return of Chris Jericho stole the show. CM Punk on the other hand, did exactly what he said he was going to do, putting The Rock to sleep and ending the Great One's in-ring career. The history between these two is very well documented; who will prevail in the next chapter of UWF's greatest rivalry?

Christian.jpg
&
UWFCodyRhodes.jpg
versus
ChrisJericho.jpg
&
StoneColdUWFChampion.jpg

Christian and Cody Rhodes versus "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and Chris Jericho

Y2J is back baby! And he's back in a big way. Not only is Chris Jericho back to take out the nWo, but he's back to win the UWF Championship from the very man he's teaming with; Stone Cold Steve Austin. And they must co-exist to take on the team of Cody Rhodes and Christian; representing the New World Order. Rhodes and Christian have proven to be a cohesive unit in the past. Can the same be said about Jericho and Austin. Can Stone Cold trust the man who is gunning for his Championship just 19 nights after this event?

We Will Also Hear From
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Chris Jericho
Cody Rhodes
John Morrison
The Undertaker
Bobby Roode​

Last edited by a moderator:

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw August 7th Card

Oh man, thanks for the break man, really needed it after going 4 and 0. A straight month of epicness. You can expect a pretty good promo from me though.

The tag match should be great. 4 huge names in that match. Chase and Dredson on the same team, that reeks of total awesomeness.

Lewb

Reaction score

Me and Sam will be fun as always. Gonna be a good challenge to get my length increased on my Bully Ray. What a show this is going to turn out to be.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Hmm got Matt Morgan, time for Kofi to shoot down another racist.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Not gonna lie, not beeing booked sucks. Anyway, I will send in a killer promo.

Although, I look forward to see how the main event will look like.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

I'll update the jericho pic as soon as I can, I already have it done it's just a matter of finding it and changing the link

teaming with Christian once again, successful time teaming so this should be fun. AK no preyssure but this show is on my birthday so we gots to layeth the smacketh down.

Aniking

Reaction score

teaming with Christian once again, successful time teaming so this should be fun. AK no preyssure but this show is on my birthday so we gots to layeth the smacketh down.

I'll do my best to keep up this week. I did manage to go 2-2 with albo last week, but I wasn't completely there. Hopefully I'll be better this week, just for rey!

Status
Not open for further replies.