UWF 2012: Past Pay-Per-View Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Tag Team Championship - Black N' White Machine vs Your Enlighten Saviours

Sting looks at his opponents, while holding his tag title at his side in one hand, his microphone in the other.

StingInRing.jpg

Sting: I have a question of which there is no answer in existence to be its counterpart, and since Damien is a source of wisdom of which there exists no quantity, I figure I will seek the answer in his enlightenment. Why does a man that views himself as a martyr speak out as though he were a beggar? Each and every week, you put yourself at the mercy of these fans and everyone employed by the company and beg for our indulgence. You don't ask for it, you beg for it, and by prefacing your begging with the statement, "If I may..." you are seeking permission to beg. But you never really give them the chance to answer, you just assume that by their occupation of the seats available, having all purchased a ticket to the show, they have given you permission to beg and are also therefore granting you the indulgence you request and require. And following this perceived green light from the viewing public, you drone onward until you tire of speaking, then you work Daniel's catchphrase in there and go on your merry little way until the next week, where the process begins all over again.

Well you have begged for my indulgence, but that is a request I must in good conscience deny, Damien. I will not tolerate the verbal barrage that portrays you and Daniel as men of righteousness anymore. I will not allow you to continue to make a mockery of this united front that Joe and I have formed. I will not cater to your wishes to see me fall in line with the rest of those you have unfortunately blinded into following your cause, I downright refuse to let the so-called Enlightened Saviors wreak their brand of havoc a moment further. Your words have no effect on me personally, but when they reach the Smackdown airwaves and impressionable youngsters that don't know any better and don't fully understand what's being said hear them, that's when they do, because you have children that want to wear a bath robe and be a miniature Damien Sandow or point and exclaim, "Yes!" at the top of their lungs and be a little Daniel Bryan. You will have their adoration, and the more they listen to you, the more they will understand and then they will do more than dress like you, they will speak to their friends and family members as you have spoke to them, thereby spreading the cancer from the inside of UWF outward.

You have kicked dirt on the legacy of the man they call Sting, you have drug the "Samoan Submission Machine"'s name through the mud, you have made filth of our name and image and slung your verbal excrement on every Sting and Samoa Joe fan in existence. But all of that washes off, gentlemen. The living water that my soul has been bestowed with has given me the strength I need to carry on, and that's why, despite what Daniel did to me on Smackdown, I am standing here and with that living water I will cleanse my legacy of the dirt you have kicked on it, I will rinse the mud and filth from Samoa Joe and I's respective names and images, and these fans will be made clean and once the two of you meet your inevitable defeat, the ones you brainwashed will see who the true enlightened men on the roster are, and instead will follow our example.

Neither of you appreciate the fact that you are employed, because if you did you wouldn't abuse your contracted status to rebel against those that employed you and plunge your place of business into anarchy. Neither of you appreciate the opportunity you're being given, you've proven that with your mockery of us and your overall disrespect. And since you don't appreciate the business you're performing in, and don't appreciate the fact that you're in a match with title implications against the man that can tout the most impressive winning streak in wrestling history and an "Icon" of this industry, it's a no-brainer that you don't appreciate these belts that you're challenging for, and would appreciate them even less if you were to win them.

Samoa Joe and I may not have had to fight to win these titles, but I guarantee you that as long as I draw breath, I will aid one-hundred and ten percent in fighting to keep them. We appreciate these titles, we are honored to hold them and bring prestige to them each week, not because we always win or come out of every show looking dominant, not because we cut a lot of promos together, because we don't. No, we bring prestige to them because of our professionalism. If you two were to hold these championships, Smackdown would only get worse and the impressionable youngsters I spoke about would be brainwashed by you quicker because of the sales the UWF Shop would do on replica belts.

I know I probably didn't touch on everything you said, and when I did I didn't flip it on you, but I don't care. I don't care because it's not the amount of words I bring to this verbal joust, it's the amount of fight I bring to Summerslam, and trust me, Joe and I are going to bring all the fight. You foolishly think that Joe's merely uttering a catchphrase when he tells you to beat him if you can and survive if he lets you. That is what is called a threat, gentlemen, and it should be taken very seriously. Because while it has been proven that Joe can be beaten, much like myself here he stands in the aftermath of that beating ready for the next round.

To truly beat Samoa Joe would mean putting him permanently out of commission like our former General Manager, so beat him if you can. When Summerslam comes around, the goal will be to not only earn a three count and successfully retain the gold, it will be to rid UWF of both of you. We will be out to eradicate you from the opening bell, which is a bit out of character for me, but when you started playing dirty, talking arrogant, and making it personal, you changed the rules. Therefore, survive if we let you. Now that I've broken that down, here's a riddle for you. Riddle me this, riddle me that. He's the machine, I'm white and black. You'll get Scorpion'd, you'll get Clutched. Death Busters rule, the Sandy Dragons suck. IT'S SHOWTIME, FOLKS!

The fans in attendance begin a, "Sting!" chant as the floor is once again Damien Sandow's.

Last edited:

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
re: UWF Past Pay-Per-View Trashtalking

Stone Cold finishes off as the lights suddenly go out. The fans sit anxiously, asking the people next to them what is happening. The arena starts to flash gold and black lights everywhere, with some very known words inside the wrestling world ringing out over the PA system.

1,2, YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING
TICK TOCK, YOUR ABOUT TO STOP LIVING,
TICK TOCK I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME,
TICK TOCK, BUT THE DAY DON'T HAVE NO MEMORY
I'M COMING

[video=youtube;yy7fL2QVUGA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yy7fL2QVUGA[/video]

The camera focuses on the stage where a big inflatable tunnel which can now be seen, presumably being inflated while the lights were flashing on and off. The crowd rise to their feet awaiting one certain special superstar as smoke starts to escape the tunnel. The crowd aren't waiting long as the figure of MVP bursts through the flaps. He stops dead, looking around the crowd who give him a mixed reaction. He smiles, even chuckling to himself as he lowers himself to the ground, touching the ground and mumbling to himself as he quickly jumps up, putting his arms out to his side in his signature pose, setting off the pyros behind him.

100.jpg

MVP starts to slowly makes his way down to the ring, ignoring all the fans that is leaning over for high fives while he just holds up his '305' bling bling up to the camera, yelling 'Mr 305' towards the camera. He comes towards the bottom of the ramp, stopping for a second, taking out some gum he was chewing and throws it into the crowd before he takes a little run up and slides into the ring. All the men in the ring look at MVP as he rises to his feet. MVP looks around at all of the men, motioning them to get out the way so he can do his signature pose. Jericho and Cody move quiet easily out the way but Austin isn't quite so quick. MVP runs towards the ropes, bouncing off them and seeing Austin still hasn't moved, redirects his run so he stands to the side, throwing up his 'Ballin' taunt looking straight at Austin and the title.

rawcaps9307.jpg

He holds the pose for a while, smiling cockily as he lowers his arms, pointing at his chest with the fans still giving him a mixed reaction. MVP walks towards the side of the ring, bending over to pick up a mic that was placed on the apron. MVP lifts himself back up, turning towards the middle of the ring but decides that he will be better placed leaning on the ropes near the turnbuckle. He lifts the mic to his lips as he starts to talk.

52.jpg

THE BALLIN SUPERSTAR
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER

Can everyone please just be quiet for a few seconds while MVP enlightens you and gives you the greatest 5 minutes of your life, Paris Hilton, if your watching this right now, I'm sure i'll be saying the same thing later tonight when its just you and I and a bottle of my finest champagne. Ladies and Gentleman, once again MVP is in this ring which can only mean one thing, big things popping, while little things stopping so all you Florida faithful sit back, relax and enjoy the view because MVP is better then you.

The crowd give a cheap pop for the mention of the state they are in. MVP smiles and nods his head while everyone else in the ring have a blank look on their face. MVP fixes his suit while the crowd still give a cheap pop.

You all liked that little State name drop didn't you? I bet it all filled you with pride hearing about your state. I look around this arena tonight, I look past the Ugly bald head of Stone Cold, I look around the disfigured face of Cody Rhodes, by the way dawg, that mask isn't helping you at all, if you haven't figured it out yet, the mask is actually see through, yer I know it must take a brain scientist to figure that one out but I am special as you might know and I look away from Chris Jericho's sparkly jacket, a jacket that would not look out of place at the mardi gras, I look around the arena at all you people and I think to myself 'How damn lucky am I, that I am Mr 305 and not Mr 954'. This could be the closest I get to Miami in a while, the closest I get to a hometown crowd I get in a while but I have to say, I am ashamed that I come to my home state and have to compete inside a city that just completely detroys Florida's reputation. How hard must it be to do that you might ask, I will not be able to give you that answer as I can't even pretend to know the answer, I mean you are just down the road to the greatest city in the whole world little own America, a city filled with babes, a city filled with night clubs, a city full of people that work out, a city full of champions, a city full of superstars. It's like you are from a different planet, hell I may as well call you all Canadians.

The crowd has totally swung around and give MVP massive boos as he laughs to himself. The crowd are calling for his head as he just smiles and ignores them.

Anyway, enough about these idiots, I am out here for one specific reason, I cut my dinner date plans short, I downed my last bottle of champagne quicker then it takes babies to cry whilst looking at Cody's face just so I could walk down through the backstage area, up those stairs, through my awesome awesome tunnel that everyone should get but then the appeal would wear off and through that smoke, coming down and walking down that ramp. I walk down that ramp and I find myself in the ring with people that I will be facing at Summerslam, the party of the Summer, the hottest place to be so there was only going to be one match for yours truly, Montel Vontavious Porter to be apart of and that of course is the main event. Some have told me that last months main event at Great American Bash was a massive one, who cares, I didn't end up watching it since I was already celebrating my famous win against Robert Roode, they have told me that the King Of The Mountain will never be beaten, it will go down in history but didn't some big fat bloke making his return take all the attention? Are you freaking kidding me, people all week have been trying to break into my house, people have been following me while I walk my dogs down the Miami Beach and they keep telling me about this match and how I have to try and live up to it. You know what I tell them all, I say one simple thing, you know what made the King of The Mountain average, its because it didn't involve MVP, the winner claims to be a million dollar man yet the amount of money he has pales in comparsion, I would of put on a show if I was apart of it but like I said, I was too busy beating Robert Roode. Now, this match of mine at Great American Bash, it was one for the ages, it was a turning point because I didn't even break a sweat. I strolled in, I got my business down and I strolled out again, I could have quite easily taken Roode's NWA Title with me but I decided to leave it with that disgrace of a man, I instead decided to only take my bling bling because I know its worth 10 times more then that title belt, plus it just helped me knock the moron out.

MVP grabs the bling around his neck, kissing it, and showing it off to the camera as the the other 3 men look at him, unimpressed. The crowd boo MVP as they know he cheated to win his match at the last pay per view.

Why are you fans booing that? My bling helped me show Roode how good I am, how easy it is to outsmart everyone, how easy it is for me to get one of on everyone, I distracted that ref with the NWA title and then still had an ace up my sleeve when the ref took the Title, all you fans thought I didn't have a backup plan didn't you? I bet Robert Roode thought I was up the creek without a paddle but I showed him that I can conjour up a gust of wind and still get that boat to the shore. You see, you were all watching and hoping for a Roode victory weren't you? You hate his guts but you couldn't bear the thought of someone as successful as me, someone as great as me win that match and just continue on like it was no big deal. I know how much a win over MVP means to an individual, trust me it's massive because it never happens but it would have been better then all of Roode's Christmas days and Birthdays all in one. I can't actually remember the last time anyone beat me fair and square and I will continue to say that for years to come, I am on a roll baby, try and push Big Show down a hill, he won't still won't be able to get on the same roll, when I jump out of my limo, making an appearance at the newest, hippest nightclubs, they can't get the red carpet rolling like the roll I am on now. I don't need any help in the confidence apartment as you can tell but even I still manage to find confidence from this little streak I have going, you could say I am the Miami Heat, the New York Yankees, the Man United of UWF, I am purely untouchable and I am in form.

MVP lifts his arms to his sides, lapping up on the boos from the crowd who are just hating on him tonight. MVP seems to have come out with the mindset of getting every man in the arena to hate him and his loving the reaction his getting. he lowers his arms and looks around the ring now. He smirks as he looks at Stone Cold, scoffs as he looks at Cody and looks at Jericho with a look of disgust. He lifts the mic back to his mouth as he seems ready to continue.

My form will not change either as I go into my match at Summerslam, I walk into that Elimination Chamber which I will get to very soon but right now, I wanna take some time out to talk about my opponents, all 5 of them, even the 2 men that haven't bothered to come out here yet, haven't they heard of saving the best to last but I just couldn't wait any longer. That's right I'm talking about 2 men but the first one should be ashamed of himself. Randall Keith Orton, Randy Orton or RKO for short. What has he done to get into this match, what he made Austin Aries retire? Who in the hell is Austin Aries? Double A sounds like a beer that you poor down the sink, Austin Aries is a name I have never come across until I was reading the future endevours crap from UWF yet Randy will still think he accomplished something won't he? He was the leader of the NWO,or so he thinks, in my opinion, he was just the first member crying out for help because he knew that him by himself, was just a waste of everyone's time. I saw the fear in your eyes Randy, you knew that you needed someone to watch your back, you knew that the viper was just a pet snake and needed some help to be a true wild viper but it didn't work out that way. To me Randy, you are just a name in the past that has fallen to me, do you remember that match? I remember it like it was yesterday, I'm sure you won't remember it because I took you out bad, I dominated you and I showed you that I was the real deal but you didn't believe me, you looked past me just because you had a bright past, you looked past me because you have a legendary daddy, you just thought you were better then me but I showed you Randy, I showed you that I can back up my words. My words aren't something to take lightly Randy so listen to me when I say this, Randy, if I was you, I would copy what you are doing right now and I would no show Summerslam, I've heard Snakes don't like being stuck inside a cage with no exit apart from getting their heads chopped off and nothing will change at Summerslam when I put my foot on your head, and I put you down, I write your final chapter, I will conquer the snake and wear your blood as a trophy.

MVP runs his finger down his chest, motioning for the blood. He lifts up his hand with 4 fingers and his thumb showing but he slowly tucks his thumb into his hand as he nods his head.

Now onto Christian, oh wait wait, Christian isn't in this Elimination title match anymore is he? People might think it's because of last Tuesday when Chris Jericho decided to squash his head between two chairs but the truth of the matter is, Christian decided that he wasn't going to be able to keep up with me, he was undefeated fairly until I put his ass through a table, not just put him through a table, drove him through the table more like, he was still picking out the splinters a week later, he was picking it out of his teeth actually because he ate that wood, has anyone made Christian look that silly before me, no no he was untouchable in UWF until he came face to face with me and look at him now, he is gone, he is on the injury table and it is all because of my handy work, but that is enough about that loser because he has been replaced by CM Punk. Wow, talk about like for like, Christian was a loser, CM Punk is a loser, Christian lost to me, CM Punk will surely lose to me, Christian has a face like my ass dawg and oh my god, CM Punk makes the elephant man handsome. CM Punk, I have heard alot about you while you have been back in UWF, all the little girls are going crazy, all the fat men are thinking about choking their chicken whenever you come out, you even have all the old men wheeling their arms round and round and yelling crap through their hands to echo, you are everyone's hero, do you know what that means Punk? That means the weight of the world is on your skinny little shoulders, this people's hopes and dreams will all be on you, everybody will want you to win that second title Punk, I just don't think you can withstand the pressure, the pressure will just take you over, I can see you crumbling to your knees and breaking down but you won't understand why. I am here to tell you why Punk, it's because of your straight edge lifestyle, don't get me wrong, I'm not going to say it's wrong, I'm not going to try and change it but it is a great way to ease the pressure, you might not think this but I am always under pressure, I know I know, you seem surprised but I have certain standards to live up to, it's my life your entertain everytime I wake up in the morning but I wouldn't have it any other way but that little bit of champagne I feel helps ease the pressure, the pressure that would stop any normal man but you know I'm Half Man Half Amazing. Punk, I'm not saying that you need the champagne, I wouldn't change the lifestyle you live just so you might have a chance in the Elimination Chamber, I know that you don't have a chance anyway. Punk, at Summerslam, I will show you the reason you are only a fill in, I will show you that Teddy Long made a mistake in placing you in the chamber with the big boys and you will not like what happens to you, now put that in your pipe and smoke it.

The crowd boo MVP as the last line is obviously a crack at CM Punk's straight edge lifestyle. MVP now changes his focus and looks straight at Chris Jericho. The man known as Y2J looks straight back, awaiting what will be said.

Now where do I even start with you? One week your here, the next week your gone, you come back for a trumphient return, you retire a week later, you career is literally a joke. If I was you Chris, I would stay away and continue to get your teeth whitened, continue to use jars and jars of gel just to still look like a fairy and I would actually put that jacket to good use, in a bar that I know you always are in anyway. Chris, what is the difference to last time you were in UWF? You couldn't cut the mustard then and had to retire because you thought you couldn't be the saviour anymore, the NWO had beaten you up so many times that is was playing with your head. What is the difference? Is it Christian is gone because I dominated him in a Table Match? Is it because your girlfriend looked at you and said 'You can do it Chris, plus if your gone that means I can continue seeing other people, or Moose, what the hell, I am Canadian'. As you well know Chris, I saw your great return, I obviously figured out the code way before anyone else did, I figured it out before you even made it up yourself, but when your music hit, when you showed your obsession with Christian, which by the way, do you still take showers together? I was in the ring first hand and you know what, I felt like I was having a state of de ju va. That's the thing Chris, you may like to think you are changing, that you are keeping up with the times but the fact of the matter is, your just living in the past. You aren't focused on this Elimination Chamber Match at Summerlsam in the future, you are focusing on what the NWO did to you in the past. How long is it until you bring up being the first Undisputed Champion, being a former champion and all that crap. I do understand where your coming from though, in the past, the name Chris Jericho actually meant something, it actually was a name people use to say but now, now everyone forgets you, the name is worthless because people maybe aren't as stupid as they look. I may of underestimated these people, don't get me wrong, they are still brainless morons but even they know you are nothing anymore Chris, even they see the light fading on you, the sun is quickly moving behind those moutains. I know you will make all the jokes in the world, try and be the funny man to cover it up but I see through that Chris, I see through what you are trying to do with it and it's to take away the attention from what you have become and I will tell you this Chris because I'm a good bloke, at Summerslam, I will make sure that it continues on the downspirial for you courtesy of MVP.

Jericho chuckes a little smile up as MVP looks towards him. MVP cuts his throat and murmers something that the cameras can't pick up. MVP now slowly turns to Cody Rhodes now as the crowd continue to hate on the Franchise Playa.

Cody Cody Cody, don't try and look away, I will still see your ugly face through that mask. I look at you Cody and I know the true reason you wear that mask, it isn't to hide a disfigurement you think you have, it isn't because you have run out of teeth whiter, it isn't because you wanna become like Hannabial Lecture and become a nutcase, you were already one of them, the main reason you were that mask is because you are ashamed. You are ashamed of what has become of the Rhodes family name, even Goldust, your brother has more respect then you and he dresses in gold and wears a friggen wig for christ sake. I bet people ask you everyday 'What's it like living in your dads shadow, what's it like being in the same business as your brother, living in his shadow also' but to be brutally honest Cody and maybe thats what you need someone to be, you aren't living in your dad or your brothers shadow are you. You are well and truly no where near their shadow, their shadow looks like a little dot to you that's how far away you are from it. Not only are you ashamed of yourself, they are ashamed of you. That mask actually sums it up perfectly, you don't wanna show your face so you buy a see through mask, it sums you up perfectly Cody, it shows what you truly are and that is a failure. You use to look in a mirror and try and lie to yourself, call yourself dashing, but that changed when you had enough of lying to yourself, when you just couldn't do it anymore and now you can't even look in the mirror anymore because you can't look yourself in the eye. I have to admit though, you were so close to going in the right direction and then you decided to lower yourself back down again by joining NWO, why did you do that cody, to signal change you think but look at what is happening, Christian is gone, Randy Orton lost to CM Punk and was laying next to you 2 weeks ago when I destroyed the NWO single handed. Is that the kind of change you wanted, you lost the United States Title at the Great American Bash and look at what has become of them. Is it because you were too greedy, it was your fault in my opionion Cody that NWO has failed, you were the weakest link and it was easy for people to get over you, it was the little tweak that NWO didn't oil out and the downfall of NWO comes full circle when I beat you all and show you that 2 men in the NWO on the same wavelength, still won't be able to touch the Franchise Playa.

The fans don't give much of a reaction as the hatred for both men cancels the other out. MVP now looks towards Stone Cold, meeting eye to eye with him, with the crowd suddenly cheering for the Rattlesnake. MVP chuckles to himself before he continues.

And now the UWF Champ, congrats on being the champ but it must be the biggest knee bender holding that title right now. I mean you are so happy that your the UWF Champion but you know that at Summerslam, your title reign comes to an end, you will step into that Chamber and you will know that they will be a massive bullseye on your back, maybe I might even help you paint it on your back before you step into the chamber but that won't bother you too much will it, you are use to being put up against the wall with everything stacked against you but why is that Stone Cold? I have heard about you saying 'Don't trust any SOB' but trust and getting everyone to hate you are two completely different things. Do you even have any friends Steve? You see thats what makes us completely different you and I. People gravitate towards me while people run the other way when you are seen coming and don't fill yourself up with pride because you think thats a complament about how tough you are, it isn't for that reason, the reason is because they can't stand you, they can't stand being in the same room as you, whether it's your horrible beery breath, whether it's the shiny gleam that comes off your ugly bald head, I'm not entirely sure but Stone Cold, you are always alone and that isn't a life to live is it. I could not imagine a life like that, I don't even think I could live on this earth, but you seem to like it, maybe you might be able to become friends with the nurse that has to look after you after you get arthritis in your middle finger. Oh that's right, you seem to like putting your middle finger up and using inapprioate language don't you? You also have one of the stupidest catch phrases ever, it's only one word and you have these fans chanting it over and over don't you? You had them saying it right before when you were talking about me but that's not because it's catchy, it's because no one has any idea of what you are saying, the day I wake up and realise you make sense, will be the day that Hell freezes over. I am Ballin Steve, and you wanna know what that means Stone Cold? You know what I don't care if you want to know what it means because I am not going to waste my time trying to explain it to you, but I will waste my time showing it to you whilst holding the UWF title in my hand and watching the Elimination Chamber lift itself up while I lay over your motionless body.

MVP motions for the title around Stone Cold's waist and starts to smile as Stone Cold just stares him down. MVP starts to smile and looks as if he is finishing up.

At Summerslam, I finally get my shot that Mr Kennedy flucked me out of, the MVP of UWF finally becomes the Champion of UWF and the only thing that stands in my way are 5 men that can't even hold a candle to me, men that can't ever get to the level I am at when I'm at my worst and at Summerslam, the rise of UWF will come full circle and it will be MVP's time, it will be Franchise time but the best thing about it, it will be Ball.......

MVP suddenly gets cut off, not being able to finish his trademark saying as he looks pissed off as he looks at the interuption.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Jericho cuts of MVP

Chris Jericho: MVP would you please do us all a favor, and shut the hell up!

fans begin to cheer are the old trademark phrase being said Y2J turns to MVP and he begins to speak to him but first he smiles a little bit and than speaks

images

Chris Jericho: Look MVP no one cares what you can do with balls other than your mother, and I don't give a damn that you managed to crack the code. Funny for a guy who went to jail never thought you were this smart. Than again I have heard crazy things come out of your mouth before. MVP I know your talented. I know your a rough cat to deal with believe me trust me. I know you want to be a world champion for the first time in your career. MVP tell me please honestly how does it feel? Knowing your this close to the belt you always dreamed about, that it is staring at it right now, hell you can even see your reflection on this thing, but the only problem is although your looking at this belt, and you feel it is going to be yours. Your going to have to go through the toughest match in professional wrestling history. The Elimination Chamber. MVP we are going to be surrounded by six tons of chain, and steel. After a match like that MVP it can change careers, it can bruise bodies, and not to mention hurt some egos.

MVP for as long as I known you, you always had a certain swagger to you. It was not a type of swagger where I see you walking and say "hey that guys looks cool". No it is more of a sensitive swagger. Where you come off as someone who likes to believe what he is saying is better than what anyone else is. To be honest MVP I don't hate you, no. In fact when I was looking at the name of the competitors in this elimination chamber, you are the one I am least worried about. Do you know why? Throughout the years of the elimination chamber you have only been in one, and have lost, while I... I have won a elimination chamber match. I have the experience and the confidence to win this chamber match. I know you may think I am cocky, you may feel that you are better than me, but MVP you are talking too the sexy beast, the original highlight reel, the ayatollah of rockin' rolla, and not to mention the best.... wrestler... in... the...world. That tittle is for me, and me alone. So MVP hope that is stuck in your head and you understand that you may think Chris Jericho may be a pushover, and loves his moose, but none of those are correct. I prefer gerbils if anything, and I will kick your ass come Summerslam.

Fans cheer as Jericho looks at Austin and he gets a huge smirk as he begins to speak

Chris Jericho: Cause Stone Cold said so'. Austin through out my career with you I have heard everything you have had to said. I know you like my own books I write. Hell if I wanted to I could write a book about you. Though I find that book would not sell well. Your right Austin you have won a lot of matches by just adding a little bit of whats, a little bit of flipping of the words and Austin that is why respect you. I know why now many people rank you among of one of the best of all time, is because of the ability you have, and what you can do with that ability is what makes it so impressive. Austin though I got to ask... do you truly believe you still have that ability, because Austin like I've said I've known you longer than anyone else in this damn ring. I know what you can do. I felt though there was something missing coming out of your mouth, I felt that maybe you have lost the certain touch. Tell me Austin as he got in your head?

Has the UWF United States champion CM Punk got in your head. Austin I know you feel threatened by him, I mean I would to win the reigning UWF RAW superstar of the month award gets taken away from me by a man like that. Than not to mention the fact not only did I take you out at Raw, but you went out there to confront Mr. Punk. You decided it will be a good idea but in the end you went to sleep. You see Austin I know CM Punk is one of the main reasons why you are worried about this match. You know for a damn fact you can't beat Punk right now, and you know for a fact Punk can't beat me, that you can't even beat me right now. Austin you know I am dangerous you saw what I did to Christain this past Monday. I can always do something when you least expect it. You see Austin I am trying to protect the UWF... I am here to save it from the NWO. As of right now Austin I don't think you have what it takes.

I truly think right now Austin your behind on the game, and that you can't catch up. I truly do feel that, maybe this is me blowing smoke or maybe this is the real deal... all I know is we will find out come Summerslam. Than we will see if things are going to be same, or they a going to change again.

Jericho smiles staring at Stone Cold

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: Summerslam - Bully Ray Vs. Christopher Daniels

Daniels walked out onto the stage without any music. The fans cheered for him a little as a spotlight landed on him. The stage was dimly lit, possibly to set a mood or something. Daniels didn’t pay much attention to it as he looked out towards the crowd, smiling as he did so. His gaze finally fell upon his current enemy, Bully Ray. He squinted his eyes in a distasteful way towards Bully. The crowd’s reaction to his apparent hatred for the bulkier wrestler is off the charts as they begin to slowly cheer his name. He looked about the crowd as he slowly brought the microphone to his lips, indicating he wished for silence.

Ah, Bully, I never grow tired of your rambling nonsense. I honestly don’t know how else I would be entertained anymore. It intrigues me how someone who claims to be so intelligent can sound so moronic.

The crowd collectively “ooh” at the insult. Daniels smiles to himself, somewhat proud of himself but also getting a little cocky.

You see Bully, the reason I haven’t come down to the ring to say all these things to your face, is because quite frankly, I don’t have to. And if we are being totally honest, I know you’ll just attack, and try to weaken me before our match. That very thought doesn’t surprise me in the least however. You are a coward, who uses his strength to strike fear into the hearts of those smaller. It sickens me really, the way you walk around here. You do everything in your power to intimidate everybody. I see it in the back, they’re all sick of it. These fine people who paid good money to watch good wrestling are sick of it.

The crowd shows their approval of him mentioning how much they dislike Bully Ray. Daniels slowly makes his way down the ramp, microphone still at his lips.

You see Bully, I’m not afraid of you; I’ve never been afraid of you. I’m not afraid on anybody! I will not back away from any challenge, no matter how much the odds may be stacked against me. And you think, because you say all these tough words in that big ol’ scary tough guy voice of yours, that I am just going to back away, with my tail between my legs? You’re a lot more delusional than I once thought.

The fans start to cheer once again, the Fallen Angel soaks it all in as he is right beside the ring, looking up at Bully Ray.

I have put everything I’ve had in the ring. I have done everything there is to do in that ring, in the business. Except two things, shut you up, and earn myself a world title. And you know what both of those have in common Bully? You! You’re in my way to greatness, but you’re also the target of my aggression. You are the reason I am so angry right now. You act as if I am but an insignificant worm, and I can’t stand that. That’s the reason I asked for this match. I am so tired of gorillas like you instantly counting out the smaller guy. This match is to prove to you, and to everyone in the back that I am not someone to take so lightly. I ask for this match at SummerSlam to show the world how easily a bully can crumble under the weight of his own ignorance. It’s ignorant to believe that for a mere second, I will fall victim to these scare tactics of yours, and you have yet another easy target. No, unlike a deer who would run at the sound of danger, I run towards it. And to me, there isn’t anything more dangerous than a dumb ignorant gorilla.

It saddens me to think that these poor people will have to suffer for such a long time before SummerSlam. Suffer having to hear your annoying voice, with that oh so annoying voice of yours continuously go on about your “Twittah!” or your calfs or something else completely childish and utterly foolish. You know, his situation reminds me of a comedian I saw once when I was wrestling somewhere in Canada. He talked about how he was confronted by many douchebags, and how they always had incredibly stupid insults. Fortunately, unlike him, I do not cower from such petty insults. Now, I couldn’t help but notice how you mentioned my failed attempt at hitting your thick skull with a chair. I’m sure Rock doesn’t believe so, but it was an accident, so if he happens to see this on the internet or something, I apologize there Rock, you were not my target. Now, I will admit, you did get the better of me in that situation. I was acting purely out of rage, and my mind was not where it should have been. But now, now my mind is clear and focused. Focused directly on you, and the things it has planned for you Bully, well I can admit this something I’m afraid of.

After our match at SummerSlam, and the smoke has cleared from our battle, the cameras, everybody will see just one thing. Me, standing victorious over your lifeless body, my hand being raised by the referee, the fans cheering all around as you will be put down like everybody wants you to be.

The fans cheer even louder as Daniels walks up the steel steps and slowly makes his way into the ring. His eyes never left Bully’s as he walks right up to Bully, his face just inches away from Bully’s. He could feel the heavy breathing of Bully on his face. He never faltered however as he spoke once more.

Here I am Bully, standing right in front of you, like the scared man you claim me to be. What you going to do now? Are you going to attack me? Are you going to punch me in the face like I know you want to? Come on Bully, what are you going to do? Show the world just how predictable you are! Show the world why you shouldn’t be taken seriously anymore! Prove to the world that you are like every other badass in the back there who claims to be the toughest guy around. Prove to the world that much like the guys in the back, you’ll do everything in your power to weaken your opponent so you can get the upper hand at our match. Show the world just how truly weak you are! I’ll let you have one, come on Bully! Have one on the house!

Christopher Daniels extends his neck and exposes his chin right in front of Bully Ray, trying to instigate him into throwing a punch. Bully seems hesitant to do anything, so Daniels decides to continue speaking.

Well, this is different. The big bad Bully Ray won’t throw a punch? What’s wrong Bully, did I call you out on your strategy and that upsets you? Hmm? Come on Bully! Be a coward!

Daniels exclaims as he stands in front of Bully Ray, waiting for him to do something.​

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Re: SummerSlam - DiBiase/Show vs. Cena (World Championship)

OOC: Hey dude gonna be TTing tomorrow. Sorry it's took it's time, I've been helping my sister with moving out so not had the time. I'm gonna be free now so let's smash it!

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Tag Team Championship - Black N' White Machine vs Your Enlighten Saviours

SD_663_Photo_051-1.jpg

Damien Sandow:

This man is an Invidious, resentful, and overall Jealous old man who fails to learn what is truly best for the people he seeks admiration for. I shall get to that in one moment, first you made mention of my begging for indulgence whenever I am to speak. And that is because I am not a pretentious man such as yourself, I do not speak with the idea that everyone will be listening because of my importance. That of course is the case with me either way however I choose to not distant myself from all these..."people", Therefore I ask for their attention before speaking. Furthermore I beg for their indulgence because what I have to say is important, it leads to their salvation so I beg them to actually listen to what I have to say so as to help them. I am a martyr Mr. Sting but this title does not give me the worlds attention, So I must make sure I take hold of the attention of all the ignoramuses in the audience before i speak so that they pay attention to who is saving them.

Now Mr. Sting you showed just how jealous you really are, because you seek attention. You seek Admiration, and because you do not get it fully you point to those who do get it as someone doing something wrong. What truly troubles me is that you spoke as if the youngsters trying to be like myself or Mr. Bryan were committing a crime, therefore what you are saying to all these parents is you should let your Children speak in an intelligent manner freeing their minds of ignorance and seeking knowledge and they also shouldn't seek the ability to become the best in the world at whatever it is they do in Mr. Bryans case being in ring competition. No in contrast you would like them to accost people from behind, to attack said people with bats and or to choke them out. You also wish them to paint their faces, and in Samoa Joes case follow a man who cannot speak 2 sentences without cursing. That is the example you set forth, it is the the reason why I came here and it is the purpose of my mission to rid the airwaves of ignoramuses and degenerates such as yourselves.

And lastly Mr. Sting, your ignorance astounds me. Anarchy is a claim you've touted before and it is rather despondent to see you still reside in the same side. You claim we do not appreciate being employed when it is you who does not, you are always a man whose career is in constant fluctuation. Whether your in or out is a constant question, while we are here to stay. Furthermore we are not only here to be here, we are here to save UWF from itself and at a greater scale save all these people from their abhorrent Ignorance is bliss mentality. That is why we bring about the change we have already put into motion, and as far as your thought process behind us not appreciating the opportunity given to us. That is wrong in so many levels, for one we do not simply appreciate an opportunity because it should already be ours, we do not simply appreciate an opportunity because it is the reward that we should of had weeks ago, and we do not simply appreciate an opportunity given to us because it never was. We earned that opportunity, we earned those tag team championships, all you two have earned is Desmond Wolfes favorite Tag team title. But now that miscreant is gone, now it is simply us against you and once it is fair and even. Once you both are out for your match at the same time and not coming in late and still being allowed to participate, once there are no distractions from people who should stay in their office, once it is fair you till will learn why we are simply greater than you.

*Sandow turns his head*

As for you Mr. Joseph, your entire career can be chalked up to the fact that you are simply different. Which is also the reason you stay employed, you are a Samoan who does not fit the Samoa mold, you are a big guy who wrestles more than he over-powers, in fact your finishing maneuver does not finish the match it only leads to a choke hold. It is because of your difference that people in charge stay interested in hiring you, but it is your difference that points to you not being any different than all these people. For you are looked at as a machine, but a machine can only be controlled by a great mind and your handler Mr. James Cornette is no great mind. A good machine you are, but machines can be broken down if you know precisely what you are doing. And Mr. Bryan and I know what we are doing.

*Sandow turns to the crowd*

Mr Bryan and I we do not come out here and claim to be stronger or faster than anyone else who steps into this ring. For I am slower than most, and we both are not weightlifters, We do not claim to be machines we do not claim to be some sort of animal such as a scorpion or any number of snake. We are simply Daniel Bryan, and Damien Sandow. Your Enlightened Saviors, saviors of the doltishness, saviors from the miscreants such as these two, and saviors of your own self-imposed ignorance. And at the end of the day, all anyone will care about will not be who entertained them or who shocked them, it will be those who have saved them...and at that time we will be there holding the Tag team Championships waiting to say

You're Welcome.

*Sandow smiles and lifts his arms up and out as the crowd boos*

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Joe glances around, noticing the Icon is backing him up in his corner, Joe smirks before scratching his nose, directly looking at both members of YES, he begins to his rebuttal.

Is it me, Stinger? Or does YES bang on and on about the same old sh*t?

Sting chuckles slightly, before nodding his head but doesn't utter a word to the Samoan Submission Machine as Samoa Joe begins to his lengthy assault.

The Stinger is self-righteous, huh? Is that what you're trying to Sandow, in some many words? Well, then you're nothing more than a hypocritical Punk! It's kinda cute as well, that you really believe what you're saying? That you're gonna save us, gonna save the brand, and save these fans? You're two are the biggest jokes in Wrestling history! Sure, you both know how to wrestle, somewhat but at the end of the day, both of ya ain't got a chance against me and the Sting! I'd toss ya both around the ring like rag dolls and I can break ya too, in fact, I believe the saying of old mentor is "I'm gonna choke ya out!" and I'm gonna enjoy it!

Hell, I could go on and on about what is wrong with the both of ya but I ain't the talking type, I prefer to back it up in the middle of the ring from bell to bell! And that ain't changing any time soon, ya better believe it, 'cause words are small talking, a man is never should be judged by his words but by their actions and you two ain't done nothing which has earned mine or the Stingers respect! Speaking of respect, respect is earned, not given, so if you two were wondering why people hate ya, and not respect yer 'intellect!' it's 'cause ya shove it down our throats twenty four seven! Constantly droning on and on about how you're saving us, but who the hell is gonna save your ass' from me?

Sandow, you talk about me being a machine, damn right I am a machine! But you're also wrong, I ain't somebody's puppet, far from it, I am my own man and what I say and what I do is how I work; do ya see Jim Cornette out here with me, telling me what to say, how to act? I didn't think so! So your argument, as such is flawed and then we got your comrade, the man who supposedly has your back, Daniel Bryan.

As for you Daniel, you got one big chip on your shoulder, but I ain't seeing why, you couldn't get the job done back in Ring of Honor and you ain't gonna get it done at Summerslam! Sure, Batista gave me a concussion but I'm still standing here and I ain't pretending about it, but I know if ya got a concussion, you'd do anything to get out of it, because you are nothing but a bitch ass pussy! So if ya wanna talk about breaking me, go a head but you ain't got a chance, because I ain't gonna tap but you're gonna snap when I put ya in the Samoan Clutch, ya hear?

The fact both of you talk about how you have ended career or became martyr doesn't mean a thing to me! In fact, it means nothing, I don't give a damn about being beat by Batista or anyone for that matter, all I care about is delivering the goods when it counts, on Pay-Per-View, when it's YES versus The UWF Tag Team Champions, Samoa Joe & Stinger! We can go back and forth all you want, but at the end of the day, it doesn't matter because when it's all said and done, it's all about whose got more fight, guts and a set and judging by both of your actions over the past few weeks, you ain't got a chance! Both of ya are con-artists who steal victory after victory to the point where you're gonna run out of ways to steal one and that is gonna happen at Summerslam!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Damien goes to lift his microphone backup to respond but Daniel stops him and responds himself.

x2vuip.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Joe, I can tell that there are words coming out of your mouth but I didn't hear anything even remotely resembling a concrete sentence. And I think that's just the concussion talking. You don't really know what you're saying which is fine by me but really, Joe.....defending your tag titles with Sting is like playing Russian Roulette with your health. I mean, you say you're alright but the slurred speech and the nonsensical rambling prove otherwise, not even to mention your constant swearing which only further validates my point. Joe, Samoa Joe, “The Samoan Submission Machineâ€, well Joe, do you wanna know what they call me? What they've been calling me ever since I stepped foot in this business. The same moniker people like CM Punk and Chris Jericho have tried to steal from me? I am The Best Wrestler In The World and unlike CM Punk and Chris Jericho claiming it, unlike Sting claiming to be “The Icon†and unlike your “Samoan Submissionâ€yadda yadda yadda title you have linked to your pathetic and miserable career, I've earned the right to be called The Best by coming out here each and every week and reminding each and ever person in this audience, each and every person watching at home, every single “superstar†in that locker room and, most importantly, each and every person working in UWF upper management. And for you to have the audacity to criticize me when you've done NOTHING in your career is downright insulting and I can't wait for SummerSlam so I can prove once again just who is the superior in this equation.

The crowd is 100% against Daniel Bryan here tonight as YES seem proud of themselves.

Daniel Bryan: And Sting, poor poor Stinger. Didn't we have this same conversation last week? Semantics and trying to find short-comings in miniscule cracks in our words aren't going to get you far in this world, especially against us. Sting, you've proven that you are all about the talk. You sit around and try and come up with riddles and rhymes, things you feel these people will appreciate. In all actuality, Sting.....your fans are embarrassed. They are embarrassed to see you ridicule yourself at age 100 actually put on a pair of boots and compete. Sting, didn't I already prove to you that you aren't in the same league as me? On SmackDown when we faced off one-on-one, there was no excuses. There was nothing to complain about. I made you tap out in the middle of this ring. Tap.....Tap.....Tap.....Do you remember, Stinger? Or did it slip your mind in between med times at the home? You tried to keep up with me and that was admirable, downright amusing to myself now that I reflect on it. You came to the ring doing the usual Sting schtick which, I must admit, is pretty good schtick but schtick is no match for pure skill in between these ropes from bell to bell. I humiliated you and humbled you right in front of your millions of adoring fans and I want you fans to know that I did that for your own good.

The boos really pick up when Daniel says that last line.

Daniel Bryan: I did it for your own good because now you know just what a disgrace Sting has become in 2012. No longer is this the heyday of Sting/Ric Flair at Starrcade '89, a match I watched constantly growing up. No longer is Sting saving the WCW from Hollywood Hogan. No longer is it “Showtime†for the Stinger. I've lifted the veil and revealed the horrifying truth that Sting is just an old, dried up has been loser who doesn't deserve to be in the ring with anyone that has even half of the natural God-given talent that Damien and I possess. I did it to save you because we are Your Enlightened Saviors and it's our job to be upfront and honest with you. This is what's wrong with wrestling today. Corruption, i.e. see “Nigel McGuinnessâ€. Lucky losers, i.e. see “Samoa Joe†and last but not least Should've hung it up years ago, i.e. see “Stingâ€. People, this is your future and if you continue to allow it to happen right under your noses then the future of this industry is, quite frankly, grim at best.

Daniel is going on a tirade as Sting and Joe listen along with the crowd.

w6vymc.jpg

Daniel Bryan: And, as far as your statement regarding management around here,we like to think we're doing a public service by, shall we say, cleaning out the garbage. Nigel started problems between us by disrespecting me and treating me like common household trash so I made sure he'd never do that to me or anyone else ever again. I did a community service. I should be rewarded and revered but instead I'm vilified and alienated. Why? Because it's more convenient to hide the truth than it is to announce it? Sting, Joe, Damien and I are taking your tag titles for the good of this company and the business as a whole. They should be ours in the first place. So, SummerSlam, it's going to be, in the words of Nigel, “a bloody insurrection, mate!†But mark my words, gentlemen.....SummerSlam isn't just the “biggest party of the summer†but it's also judgment day.

Daniel lowers his mic and angrily glares at his opponents.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: Summerslam UWF Smackdown Money in the Bank

Batista looks at all of them but draws his attention to Jeff Hardy who is watching via titantron.

SD-Dec112009-4-JB.jpg

Batista;

Jeff... A real man doesn't hide from things, a real man faces the fact and steps into the ring like a man. You Jeff on the other hand had to parade backstage just so you could go do whatever it is you're doing... Is there no patience for your needs? Or do you require to be doing it every day? You know exactly what I'm speaking about. What's kept you hiding all this time? The past month I haven't required to speak of your name because I've been too busy beating the livin' hell out of everyone that's stepped in my path. The former UWF Heavyweight Champion, Dean Ambrose is out of action for THREE months thanks to me! None of you could do what I did to Ambrose, I put him out of action and you should be thanking me. Thanking me for removing a serious contender on the show, it was all ME! Don't worry about Ted DiBiase Junior being the Champion for now, worry about what I've been doing the past month... I've been dominant, I've been unstoppable... Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan even asked me to join Y.E.S, even though I'm not the kind of guy to make friends around here, at least there's two people in that damn locker room who sees exactly my motivation and what I have enpowered to do here in UWF. After my actions on Samoa Joe, I severly injured him and put him at risk for Summerslam... Do you really think Joe and Sting are going to retain because I sure don't think so! But that's not what I'm here for... I'm here because there's a Money In The Bank match and I've already beaten Zack Ryder...

Ryder appears on the titantron.

Zack, you're just another freakin' gobblin' chicken with no neck! The frickin' commentators said you came close to beating me... No freakin' way! I made you look damn good so these puppets could believe you'd be able to beat me... Reality, I beat the hell out of you! You calling me boring? I'm the hottest talk of the damn company, not Stone Cold Steve Austin, not Ted DiBiase, BUT ME! Everyone has been talking about me Zack, they surely haven't said a word about you because you're equivilent to nothing! You couldn't even speak to me that you had to go skip speaking about me to move onto somebody else, who are you trying to kid pal? You're not worthy of being in a match like this and last Friday I proved to you exactly why I beat the hell out of you! This time it's going to be a real damn pleasure because ladders are involved, I'm going to make you hit that canvas hard... Maybe the floor... But one way or another I'm going to freakin' destroy you and your goofball looks. I'm going to mess your freakin' face up that you'll have to wear a mask like Rey Rey over here, maybe you two could join together being tag teams wearing mask and trying to be superheroes but the fact is Zack... You're not a superhero at all, you're not Rey Mysterio, you're just another puppet like he is. There's no success in it for you Zack, there just isn't... Give yourself another month or two and you'll be packing and leaving the damn company because you will not be getting the opportunity I am, the opportunity one truly deserves. You lost last week to me! Your momentum is going downhill fast and there's nothing you can do about it... It won't be WOO WOO WOO, it'll soon be BOO FREAKIN' HOO because sooner or later you Zack, you're going to pick up some damn tissues and wipe your eyes when you know this isn't the place to be.

Batista chuckles as he draws his attention to Edge.

Edge... Since you wiggled your way into UWF and stormed straight to the top you've tried to make the spotlight all about you haven't you? The fact is there's no spotlight on you... In fact...

GIMME MY DAMN SPOTLIGHT!

Batista gets his wish as the spotlight is shined down on him.

This here is only for me, nobody else Edge. Once again you continue to ignore me but speak about every freakin' person, isn't anybody here considering me a threat or am I just a dark horse around here? I'm sick and tired of you talking about Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, Bray Wyatt and Zack Ryder. This match is about ME! It's not about them, they're underneath OUR level and Edge... You're beneath me. Nobody is above me at all, my domination over the past month have made me a bigger threat then you'll ever be! While you've won Money In The Bank matches before... You won't be again Edge. The utensils you require for the match and the tools you've always needed... They won't be able to come to play this time around, this is much bigger Edge and I want you to understand that it's going to be me taking that damn briefcase. You might perform a freakin' spear off the ladder like you always do but you've became too predictable... The next time you even try spear mid-air, I'll be damn lucky to catch you and just powerbomb you straight back to the canvas! You're one who's injury-prone, you've suffered many injuries over the year and another injury your way could see the end of your very career. I'm the man that's going to do that, I'm the one who puts you on the shelf. To me... You're becoming Dean Ambrose slowly... Time after time, you'll end up just like him! But that's enough of you...

Rey takes a step forward expecting Batista to talk to him but Batista turns his back on Rey and addresses Bray Wyatt

Oh I can't feel pain, Oh I've arrived... Quit your damn yapping you freakin' dog! We have yet to square off in a ring one on one... The last time we were in the ring was King of The Mountain and you came nowhere near to winning the damn thing. Once again we're in another multi-man match, once again we're all striving to grab that opportunity to face either John Cena or Ted DiBiase Junior. But never once have we been able to square off, consider yourself lucky Bray because you'd end up the way everybody else has ended up in the past month. Been stretchered off to the back, taken to the hospital throughout the week to ensure they can compete the week after. You almost died at King of The Mountain, don't you ever forget that because if you thought that wasn't enough then you've got absolutely no idea what an Animal unleashed can be like. I sure ain't going to believe you capturing that briefcase but I am going to believe the fact that I'm going to do one better then King of the Mountain and seriously put you out cold. I don't care if Jesus, God, Saint Monica, Mother Teresa is going to freakin' give you a helping hand... I don't care if Satan rises from the ashes and tries to put some evil in you... The fact is, you're nothing but a freakin' human being. You're not an Angel in the dirt, you're just a southerner trying to portray something he's not. You're just like your damn father who thought he was a freakin' tax-man... Be yourself because I, Batista... I'm myself, I'm just an Animal Unleashed and when you piss off the wrong person... There's no stopping me Bray, there's just no stopping me at all. You thought you were un-hurtable, unstoppable... Wait until Summerslam because the best is yet to come, you will not be able to move by the end of this very match, I assure you.

Batista then turns around and he gets into the eyes of Rey Mysterio looking extremely pissed off.

Did I just hear you speak for once freakin' minute? I'm disappointed in you Rey, not because I hate you and want to freakin' break your skull but the fact you choose to call me a LIAR! I speak nothing but the damn truth Rey and you know that, you're just a puny little punk hidin' behind a mask trying to escape the world's problems. But now you want to be a frickin' superhero? You cannot be taken seriously here Rey, last week... You lost to Jeff freakin' Jarrett! That's the equilivent of you losing to a little midget! DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT US BEING FRIENDS AGAIN! We're never going to be friends Rey, not even if you were the last freakin' person on Earth! What don't you understand Rey? The fact you completely tried to be Eddie once he died? The fact you tried to live off the Guerrero name? You'll never be one of them because you're not GOOD ENOUGH! So I broke your heart... Oh did you want a tissue? Did your wife not support you over the past month Rey? Eddie wasn't your best friend... He was MY BESTFRIEND! Days before he died he told me something... He said 'Dave, you know Rey... trying to be me all the time. I understand he wants to be like everyone else but he couldn't Lie, Cheat or Steal if his life depended on it'. When Eddie died, what did you do... You tried to lie, you tried to cheat and steal the legacy he held. But you failed because I stepped in and destroyed the living hell out of you back then and I'll damn do it again! Vickie didn't need you at all, she needed you to go away but you Rey... You wanted to achieve what Eddie could do, therefore you got the golden go to be World Heavyweight Champion. Knowing you surely cannot be a Champion here, the days are numbered Rey. Vickie surely doesn't need you anymore, nobody needs you. These puppets in the crowd don't believe in you any more, you haven't been able to do what you promised... A superhero doesn't lose, a Superhero always win and beats the villians. Surely I'm the villian and you couldn't stop me even if you tried Rey. You're afraid of me, I may be venomous but at least it's all the truth... I could be that dangerous poison that kills you Rey, I could be anything but I damn know I wouldn't want to be you. I don't even want to assure or think about us being friends again Rey, ever since Eddie died you've been nothing but a betraying lying son-of-a-bitch! If you really thought you have what it takes to bring it to the table and be the World Heavyweight Champion then you better start proving yourself because when you lose to a guy like Jeff Jarrett... You'll never be on the level that I am, see you on Smackdown buddy!

Batista laughs as he steps out of the ring as he grabs a chair and sits down near the commentary table.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Re: SummerSlam - DiBiase/Show vs. Cena (World Championship)

We're backstage as the camera fades out from Cena, it quickly fades in again to a shot of Ted DiBiase Jr and The Big Show. DiBiase is in the background, sipping on a glass of champagne and looking at his World Heavyweight Championship, whilst Show is looking directly into the camera and cracking his knuckles.

the-big-show6.jpg

The Big Show

Normally, when Ted and myself want to address the fans on an upcoming match, Ted speaks first and I finish off with a few quick words. However, given the magnitude of this match, as well as the fact that I'm involved in the match, I want to speak first and let every one know exactly what I feel about the whole situation... I know for a fact that all of you want to hear what I have to say about that pathetic little loser John Cena. I'm going to try and keep it as short as possible because I don't want to boost that bastards ego any more or let him hear what he wants to hear. I'm pretty sure that you've all seen what that moron's been doing to myself and Ted this past month, and the fact that he thinks what he's doing is clever really pisses me off. I've been on the receiving end of an Attitude Adjustment from him, and I've also been on the receiving end of pointless and uncalled for attacks from him. Every time I see his ugly face or hear his annoying voice, the blood inside me begins to boil because all he's done for the past month or so is tease me and torment me. Now all you fans might enjoy seeing me being teased and tormented, and John might get a rush out of doing what he's doing, but let me tell you NOW, what John's done over the past month will prove to be the biggest mistake in his LIFE. You see, when I was appointed by Ted DiBiase I held no grudges with anyone, and I was simply there to protect him from ambush attacks and all that kind of crap. If someone attacked Ted, I would give them the beating of their life time, put them in a Hospital bed for a month or two, and that would be that, simple. But the problem with John Cena is the fact that he didn't just choose to attack Ted, he chose to attack me as well, not just once but repeatedly! That's right ladies and gentleman, John Cena decided it would be funny to get in my business and for no reason brutally assault me week after week. I tried to ignore it, and I tried to let Ted deal with it himself, but John Cena kept on coming for me and in the end I just snapped! I'm the World's Largest Athlete for christs sake, no one messes with me for a sustained period and gets away with it. What was once just Ted DiBiase Junior's business, is now also The Big Show's business. I'm not just in Ted's corner any more, I AM on Ted's team, two versus one for the World Heavyweight Championship. That's right John, TWO versus one, and I swear to god that I'm not going to hold back when myself and Ted come face to with you. That Championship may NOT be mine, but it's not yours either, and because of the pain and torment you've caused me over the past month I'm going to make sure at the end of the night that the title doesn't become yours. I'm not joking John, when I said you made a mistake, I meant it. This isn't just between you and Ted any more, it's also between you and me, and although Ted is the one defending the title, I want to beat the shit out of you even more then Ted does. You'll regret the first time you ever laid your hands on me John, and you'll regret the last time you did as well, because things have just got extremely PERSONAL!

Big Show shakes his head as he edges closer to the camera and cracks his knuckles once again. Ted DiBiase Jr joins him on the sofa and goes to speak but Big Show cuts him off and continues.

Sorry Ted, but I'm not done yet, I'm extremely pissed off and when I'm pissed off I want to let people know what's on my mind. John Cena is walking on a tight rope right now, ONE PUNCH and it's all over, his dreams SMASHED in an instance right in front of all you pathetic little fans. That sounds like a very satisfying result for me to be honest, the person who I hate the most lay motionless and defeated on the canvas, and the people that have laughed at me for so long crying their eyes out and leaving the arena because the match hasn't gone the way they want it to. I'm being deadly serious here, I'm not just in this match to beat the shit out of John Cena, I'm also in this match so at the end of the night I can send out a big fuck you to all the fans that doubted that I would ever be the same again after being embarrassed and humiliated in the early days of my UWF career... Those early days were extremely dark and painful, and you fans didn't help one bit when you turned your backs on me and left me on my own to fight my own battles. You said that I'd never be the same again, and that my career would fall to pieces. For a long time it seemed like that would be these case, but last month I returned and proved ALL of you wrong. I became the most dominant man in UWF, without the support of ANY of you people, and the headlines were being written about how I changed the landscape of UWF forever! Heading into Summerslam I have all the confidence in the world that myself and Ted will walk out as the winners, and even MORE headlines will be written. You can write me off all you like, but I'm feeling better than ever before and I am ready to continue my reign of dominance here in UWF. That's right you bastards, I'm here to stay whether you like it or not. John Cena awoke a sleeping giant, and that giant is now extremely pissed off, so pissed off that he's going to KNOCK John Cena, OUT!

Show shakes his head as the camera pans over to DiBiase who's rubbing his World Heavyweight Championship and sipping on some champagne. DiBiase smiles before beginning to speak.

tedronto.jpg

Ted DiBiase Jr

Aww, how cute John, you subject your fans to yet another petty little story about how once again the odds are against you, yet somehow you believe that you can overcome the odds and become the New UWF World Heavyweight Champion. I hate to break it to you John, but that's not going to happen, and no matter how many petty little up close speeches you make, nothing will change the outcome the match, which will see myself and Big Show as the winners. I don't care how much you try to deny what's going to happen, because we all know that when you've denied things going on my favour before, you've been made to look like a moron because the things have always gone in my favour.... Now I know the circumstances compared to The King of The Mountain Match are a little different, but my motives haven't changed one bit. That's right John, I wanted to beat the crap out of you last month, and I want to beat the crap out of you this month. The only thing that's changed, is the fact that this month I hate you even more, and I want to give you an even bigger beat down than what you received from myself and Paul last month. I'm going to go into our match all guns blazing John, and to be honest I'm pretty excited because once again I get to expose you for the LOSER you really are. There will be no more petty little speeches from you John, there will be no more false promises, you will just be seen be everyone as a SORE LOSER. I honestly can't wait to see your face as you predictably turn on all your fans and become a broken man. We all know that's what will happen John, and I'm going to have a very big smile on my face, as myself, The Big Show, and even Nick Patrick prove to everyone that Money Inc. is the dominant force here in UWF....

Ted pauses for a second before looking to The Big Show. The two nod as they stand up and Ted looks into the camera one last time.

I have plenty more to say to you John, but I'm a classy man and I want to address exactly what I think about you to your face. For now I think that the words you've heard from myself, and more The Big Show are enough. We've got very important business to attend to, and when all is revealed, it will ROCK the UWF universe to its core.

The camera fades as Show and DiBiase leave the room.

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Stinger30.jpg

Sting looks at Daniel and then at Damien and shakes his head, emitting a deep sigh before raising his microphone to his mouth again.

It's official, I have become tired of the sound of your voices. You two have been talking so long that Daniel here's talking in circles, jumping back on the old, washed-up, should've-hung-it-up-years-ago deal. Just so you know, after you hear it a thousand times it starts to carry no weight and not even feel like an insult. If you're going to keep insulting me, and because you never feel like you're rambling and just keep talking I know you will, at least think of an original insult. Tell me something I haven't been told before. Old? I've heard it. A clown? I've heard it. Can't keep up with the new talent, should go ahead and retire, should've retired already? Heard it, heard it, heard it! I'm all for preserving the earth and keeping the world a clean place to live, but make the words you've heard other people say be the one material that you don't recycle, can you do that for me?

Let's get to the real root of your problem with us, gentlemen. You're upset because you realize that the things Joey and I have been saying this entire time, things you've been in passionate denial of, are actually true and you can do nothing about the actions coming to pass but grin and bear it. With all of Dave Batista's hype about being the most dominant, destructive force on Friday nights, he couldn't put the "Samoan Submission Machine" permanently out of commission. Joey was down for a little while, but as you can see, he got right back up. And you Daniel, despite doing what not many before you have done, making the Stinger tap out, you didn't do any permanent damage, you didn't accomplish enough to put me on the shelf either. You are both forced to face the fact that the men you're trying to take the UWF Tag Team Championships from aren't men you can bump off and be on your way, and it scares you. I know it scares you because all I had to do was climb into this ring with my trusty black bat in hand to send both of you running for the hills!

Summerslam is a mere eleven days away, which means the two of you have a very scarce amount of time remaining to run your mouths, because once we're in that ring and it's match time, your words will do you less good than they're doing right now. Because while you point to the heavens and scream, "Yes!", I will sweep your legs and apply a Scorpion Deathlock once you hit the mat. While Sandy over there begs for indulgence, Big Joey's gonna be pickin' him up for a Muscle Buster. You have failed to learn from history, Daniel and Damien, and that's why it is going to repeat itself next Sunday when once again Y.E.S. fails to beat the Black and White Machine. We're going to hold these titles for a long time, so while we remain comfortable as the incumbent champions, I suggest the two of you get comfortable with your inability to be anything more than the number one contenders.

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Austin looks at Cody Rhodes, then at MVP, and finally at Chris Jericho before raising his microphone to speak again.

Stone Cold: It's with a real heavy heart that I say this, but I can't pretend anymore, a man has ta' know his limits. I know when I've been beaten and quite frankly, that's what's happened here tonight, I've been dealt the loss before the match has even happened. There's nothing that I have ta' say in response to any of you standin' in this ring or either of the other two standin' in the back, if I tried ta' make a witty comeback it'd get me nowhere so, even though this is totally against Stone Cold's character, I admit defeat. But before I leave, Chris, since the Top 25 named you the new favorite, here ya go, I'm awarding you the You Dubya Eff Championship.

No one in the crowd is sure what to think, and all the superstars in the ring look puzzled as Austin walks over to Jericho and places the UWF Championship over his shoulder. Austin pats the face plate of the belt and walks past Chris as well as Rhodes and MVP, exiting the ring. He walks up the ramp as the fans in the arena are now booing in disappointment as the Rattlesnake disappears through the curtain. There's a moment that all three superstars are looking at each other in the ring confused, when suddenly.

You silly bastards!

The crowd erupts into cheers as Stone Cold comes marching back through the curtain and heads down the ramp with authority, sliding into the ring and walking over to Jericho, forcefully pulling the UWF Championship off Chris' shoulder and throwing it back over his own.

You actually thought I was throwing in the towel and walking away from this match? Why, because Montel decided ta' come out of hiding and join us? Well let me put things in ta' perspective for those of you that think Stone Cold's afraid of this son of a bitch.

4476%20-%20fuck_you%20microphone%20middle_finger%20stone_cold_steve_austin%20wwf.png

You can consider this aimed at each and every one of ya, because if yer stupid enough ta' believe that Stone Cold's afraid of another man walkin' this planet, this is exactly how I feel about ya and want you ta' do. Only if I was a Putty Ninja would I be afraid of Em Vee Pea but since it's clear that I'm not, nothing about this polished piece of shit intimidates me a bit. Not the jewelry. (What?) Not the fact that he's been ta' prison. (What?) Not the cornrows. (What?) And sure as hell not the get-up he wears to the ring or the inflatable tunnel he comes bursting out of like it's his mother's birth canal and he's seein' the world for the first time. (What?) Of course if he was seein' the world for the first time, at least then he'd be justified in pointing out the obvious when it comes ta' Cody Rhodes. Because anyone with a functioning set a' peepers can see the damn mask's see-through, and that there's something wrong with every member of the Runnels family, the most obvious flaw being that they all still have a pulse.

But here's one no one's bothered ta' point out yet, the "Dashing" gimmick is a rehash of Lex Luger's days as the "Reflection of Perfection". I know, so difficult ta' come up with original material, right? But clearly there's something wrong upstairs if you brag about having Paris Hilton as arm candy, that's like bragging that the woman at the strip club gave ya a lap dance, we've all f****d Paris Hilton. Well, Jericho didn't cuz Paris can't have sex unless she's taping it and Chris wasn't a fan of how his jacket looked in night vision. Cody hit it though, albeit angrily since the two of 'em couldn't quite arguin' about which one of 'em had the more plastic face. Even ol' Stone Cold's dipped his candle in her House a' Wax, although I think I had a night with alca'hol similar to the night Hogan had with drugs when he banged the chick that taped him, cuz I don't remember a thing about bein' with Paris.

I know you wanna believe that you showin' up ta' play ball means something to the dynamic of the match, but the Stone Cold truth is it doesn't mean a damn thing, the only difference is now instead a' you getting put out of the match in a few seconds, you'll actually get yer ass kicked a while before you ultimately get eliminated.

Austin turns his attention to Jericho.

Just in case you weren't listenin' a second ago, Stone Cold Steve Austin's not afraid of a single one of ya in this match. The only thing in Stone Cold's head havin' ta' do with Chris Jericho, See Em Punk, Em Vee Pea, Randy Orton, and Cody Rhodes is the adrenaline he has pumpin' through him at the mere thought of opening up a can of whoopass sizeable enough to ensure you might never wrestle again. Every inch of steel, chain, and glass is at our disposal, but while its an option for the five of you, those are resources I'm guaranteein' ya right now that I'm gonna take advantage of. Losing touch? Losing grip maybe, because with every cheap shot and ass whippin' I've been on the receiving end of over the past few weeks has driven me further and further away from the things that keep me grounded in reality. Things like mercy, remorse, limitation, and restriction. When those things fully dissipate, you'll wish it was a more standard type of match we'll be competing in, because then you'd have somewhere to run, but since you won't the only thing you can do is hope your fate is quick and painless instead of drawn out and agonizing.

See Em Punk got the same thing that you got, the same thing that the In Dubya Oh got, a lucky shot in. Next Sunday, there's gonna be no such thing as luck. If you want the You Dubya Eff Championship, you're gonna have ta' kill me ta' take it.

Stone Cold lowers his microphone, opening the floor back up for one of his opponents.

Last edited:

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: Summerslam UWF Smackdown Money in the Bank

As Batista gets comfortable outside the ring.....

ANOTHER ME IS WHAT THERE WILL NEVER BE!
[video=youtube_share;3ZOqKpw-xLE]http://youtu.be/3ZOqKpw-xLE[/video]

The crowd are in a truly mixed reaction as The Enigma Jeff Hardy makes his way out onto the Summerslam stage for the first time. Donned with the face paint he looks around the packed out Fort Launderdale audience.

tumblr_m8arlcr3wE1rb40lfo2_250.jpg

The other superstars down the ringside area look on as Jeff makes his way down the ring and slides in, proceeding to climb the nearest turnbuckle and looks out to the crowd once more. Hardy jumps down and his music stops. The UWF Universe stirs as Jeff requests a microphone. Small Jeff Hardy chants can be heard under the monotonous booing sounds, but it's all drowned out once Hardy starts to talk, firstly referring to what Batista alluded to earlier on.

Jeff Hardy: I do apologize for not being able to be here earlier on first hand Dave, but as I said, I wasn't here. Just because I have more things to do with my time than be here three weeks early, it does not man that I am trying to duck you, or trying to hide. So as soon as I heard such ridiculous accusations flying around, I made it my duty to get here as quick as I could and straighten things out for you all in person. I am not scared of anyone, let alone yourself Batista, I proved that at the Great American Bash. I have proved over the last couple of weeks that my agenda is not driven around fear. Where have I been Dave, oh I've been here making the headlines. While you took Dean Ambrose out in what was a fortuitous spot that you took advantage of I have still been upstaging. When the match was booked you were the monster that oh so nearly won the World Heavyweight Championship Dave, you were a man wronged and the Money in the Bank match seemed to be the offering on a plate for you, your big chance of righting the wrong that Ted DiBiase and The Big Show put onto you. But the talk everywhere now is talk that I have heard throughout my career. It's a question that has followed me through every company, every change in mind-set, every aspect in life, in the squared circle, and out. All anyone is talking about now is.... Who is Jeff Hardy?

Batista cranks his head at Jeff in confusion, but Hardy wastes no time in explaining.

tumblr_m8arlcr3wE1rb40lfo6_1280.jpg

A lot of people think I have a lot of explaining to do. That man right there probably believes that I should be offering him an explanation as to why I tagged in John Cena last week on Smackdown, knowing full well he was the most rested in the match. Or as to why I let him be subject to an attack by our opponents last week. There are a lot of people right now Dave that expect quite a lot of Jeff Hardy, so why don't you help me out here huh? Should people really be expecting anything of me? Should they be expecting me to do the right thing, to do the smart thing Dave? "That ol' Jeff Hardy, always making the wrong freakin' decisions, no patience for his needs, generic drug reference number three-thousand" Am I on the right lines here? Well as much as these fans in the past have loved me... Or loathed me, I think they have all come to terms with the fact that they should expect the unexpected and an explanation is not always going to come their way. I have always said that this is not a business that you get ahead of the game by making friends and helping people around you. Christ man, this is a contract that guarantees you a shot at the big time, if one of my opponents for this match is being given a beatdown after the match is over why should I attempt to help them. Seems to me that it's more of a smart decision.... could we say "opportunist", Edge?

Jeff glanced over at the Rated "R" Superstar who was all ears as Hardy diverted his attention to him.

Anticipating my mistakes already hey? Anticipating that my addiction to taking risks in the ring will ultimately cost me of my impending glory? How about the risk of stepping in the ring to fight against four men like you did last Thursday? Was that not one risk too far. I thought so... Which is why I never went through with it. I saw the situation and I saw red. First of anger but then I saw red of danger. There was no point going in there and I stepped back. I didn't take the risk. But you did, and it didn't pay off. Maybe your anticipation got the better of you on Smackdown, and maybe it's going to do exactly the same at Summerslam. You and I both know that if anyone is going to be using the ladders to their advantage it is us two, it is what has made us as good as we are today. But that innovation is something that I have honed down and perfected and when it's all said and done, your flawed anticipation will be the reason the closest you get to that briefcase, is as close as you are right now.

You know what has surprised me. I was in an arena down the road when I spoke to all of you last, I made my way here, and I still came out here and confronted all of you before Zack Ryder. I know that guy is just backstage, he's said so himself. Here's the deal Zack. One on one, you got a victory out of me, I can handle that, I have passed that. And yeah I guess your right Zack, this match is like a home to me. I never feel more vitalized, and... comfortable than when I'm looking down at carnage from a raised perspective. But here's the thing about you Zack, and you need to realize this before it is simply too late. You still treat the business like a fan does. You think that I do anything that I do to enthuse a reaction from the audience? You think I just, plot and plan every move to trick people and to make news. No. I'm not a bad guy. And I'm certainly not a good guy. My intentions are simply to be the best. If that makes me a hero for taking down the villains, or vice-versa, that is what I will do and if that is something you cannot comprehend Ryder, my advice to you is simply don't panic. Just sit tight and wait a couple of weeks, because after Summerslam has come and passed, and I grab that briefcase, my involvement with you will be over, and you can get back to the internet videos and whatever else you get up to. I'm sure we will see you out here at some point though so please feel free to join us when your schedule is free.

Jeff paces and takes a breath, before facing the superhero, Rey Mysterio.

Rey, is this what it's come to? Covering up failed attempts at glory the same way you cover up your face, masking the truth. I paint my face as a show of expression, to show that life isn't normal, we aren't all an army of similar individuals that go about our every day lives. But you have shown the true value of the mask right here tonight, and whilst we may never have properly seen eye to eye, I have always respected your abilities. Which is why when you come out and make excuses it pains me a bit to know this is what I have put some of my faith into. Did you let me win my debut match? Was it right for me to beat you? Zack Ryder beat me in the middle of the ring one, two, three, and I have no qualms about admitting that. Not being able to admit when you weren't the better man, only makes you worse. And whats more because you tell these people you do it for them, they lap it up. I'm not planting evil seeds here Rey, I'm telling it like it is, straight up. You told me to come down here and look into your eyes, and see this is no charade, and I have looked deep, deep into them and all I can see is clouds. I see an uncertain future and in the gallant quest to retrieve the Money in the Bank, this is not going to be the Christopher Nolan masterpiece ending that you hoped for, there is no rise for this dark knight.

And as for yourself Bray, you may claim that you cannot be killed, and that's okay, that may even be true, excuse the note of sarcasm there. But even one one could not possibly be killed, one can always be stopped. You were stopped at the Great American Bash at become champion, so was I. One of our fates at Summerslam is going to change Wyatt, one is going to become bright than you ever thought was imaginable.... But I guarantee that it will not be you.

On that note, Jeff drops the mic to his side indicating he has finished talking.

Last edited:

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

0g10.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

It is not these well-fed long-haired men that I fear…but the pale and the hungry-looking…

*the attention turns to Rhodes some people confused as to what he just said as he seems to have his focus on something other than the people in the ring as he speaks into the microphone.*

Stone Cold Steve Austin you are one of the if not the most recognizable names in this industry, for all intents and purposes you are this business. If you wanted a job in any wrestling company you could get it, and look you’re here in UWF. And if by chance you want a shot at the big time well that’s great because you have a name, and therefore you will always remain a top name whether you deserve it or not. You get handed everything on a silver platter now because…well because your Stone Cold…it’s that’s simple. You can retire right now and no one would bat an eye and you’d still be making money but no you’re not full yet. You keep coming back for more and because of that you’ve become an even bigger phenomenon.

Randy Orton, Randy Orton is the man who took his last name past what it would usually bring. Sometimes a last name can get you somewhere if your dad has pull, sometimes it can only get you a tryout, but Orton he was able to get his foot in the door and shine bright. The problem is that because of the look, because of the heritage, Randy Orton was always destined to succeed. He could do the screw ups other wrestlers would do but he would remain a fixture, he can be on the same list as ten other people being suspended and yet be the only name on that list who is still number one contender for the World title. Randy Orton is fed whatever he likes and that is best for him because he sure likes to eat it all up. Then there is MVP.

Montel what was it that you always bragged about? Highest paid athlete was it? You’ve gotten the flashy entrance, the jewelry, but most of all the opportunity. You came here at a difficult time, see things were heating up and you kind of got thrown into the shuffle and because of that saw yourself lost some matches but lost them to high profile names. Which garnered you a number one contenders match for no reason other than you were you. People see this night as you finally achieving something when in reality if you were any good you would have been at this level months ago, the sad thing is that after Summerslam you will continue to get those opportunities because your MVP. You get paid a lot and therefore they want to get what they paid for, the only reason you will ever leave is by your own accord.

Speaking of which, CM Punk. CM Punk is man that the people in the know love, and while he may change his attitude and garner a few more negative views he will always have that core audience. And behind that will be his lifestyle, I mean who would you put in the forefront of your business the guy whose fingers literately spell drug free or the guy everyone will question whether or not your wellness policy is working. It is because of this fact that Cm Punk will always be kept in the back pocket of those in charge, sometimes he may be forgotten and he’ll get angry complain a little and force the companies hand but they will always keep him around to make sure they have someone to point to when trouble rears it’s ugly head. See here’s a fun fact, to even be considered for this match I knew I had to have nothing on me, if I did there would be a work around. I’m not talking about this specific match I’m talking about the world title in general, lo and behold I lose the title and I get in this match. The funny thing being CM Punk was added out of the blue, whether it was for his own merit or because they needed to keep a name in the match they knew had at least been able to get a victory over a certain superstar at one time or another is another question entirely.

And that leaves only Chris Jericho, one of the most well-fed of these five or of them all. Because you Chris can leave and get your meals at another outlet, you can go sing, you can go dance, you can go act, hell you can even go and write. The difference being that whenever you come back you don’t simply, Come back. You have videos, you have codes, and you have banners, clocks, music, fireworks, lights all the works just for your return. And your return will always be met with them handing you the top spot before you even know where the locker room is, and that will always be the case. You can leave and comeback and start the whole process over again whenever you choose because you’re Chris Jericho.

My name…is Cody Rhodes. People tend to point at my last name, often omitting the fact that they are quick to point out that name is a joke because of those who have used it in the past. It is amusing to see how much people think my career is only around thanks to my last name, only for those same people to turn around and say I am joke because of that same last name. There was my face, better looking than anyone else in the room I stepped into and because of that lead some doubts. Market the pretty boy, the guy who looks better than the fans and therefore will not relate to them or market the guy who drinks beer and drives a pick-up truck. Do you know the two saddest things about earning everything you’ve got, the first is everyone saying it was handed to you, and the second is having those in charge take it all away because of that.

*Rhodes touches the mask on his face before continuing*

I am the hungriest one in this match, because every scrap of food that his trickled down to me, every morsel that I saved for my grandest feast one year ago was all taken away. You five have fed and fed and fed till your heart’s content, but that made you weaker. You became fat and lazy and rested after your meals while I kept scraping and clawing just to get to the dinner table. Sure it’s gotten you somewhere, Austin is the UWF Champion, he’s the man, the big bad rattlesnake is the top of the food chain once again You can sit down have a cold one with gold strapped around your waist. MVP Can sit back on his comfy couch, drink champagne and just move week by week showing up whenever he feels like having some spotlight. Orton can rest on his laurels knowing that now all he has to do is come out and hit an RKO and he will remain the legend killer, he will remain the viper, and he will remain a fixture. CM Punk can sit in the middle of this ring holding the U.S Title and smile as times goes back knowing that whenever he wants to be relevant again he just needs to drop a “pipe-bomb†to do it. And Chris you can just sit at home, writing music, thinking up ways to make your next comeback that much bigger, adding jackets with flashier lights or a longer pause as your intro. While I remain waiting, waiting until Summerslam, waiting until the Elimination Chamber.

Which is why I can sit back and let all of you keep talking, I can hear every false ignorant word coming out of MVPs mouth and not flinch. I can hear the insults of not only my person but my intelligence from Austin, and I can hear Jericho oh so desperately cling to the past trying to make sure everyone remembers just how relevant he used to be. I can hear all this talking, all this false boasting and I can finally do something I haven’t done in long time…smile…sit back and just smile. Because for once I know what is coming, there is only a chamber and six men in that match, there is no more Cashing in, no more pulling of the rug from under me, they might of added Punk as a last ditch effort to make sure I don’t get it but it has finally been left to men in a match and survival. This is why I can sit back, and laugh as I hear you all dig yourselves into holes you can’t climb out of once Summerslam is over. Because there is a reason Cody Rhodes doesn’t make flashy returns and comebacks like MVP and Jericho, there is a reason why Cody Rhodes doesn’t change attitude every month like Punk and Orton, and there is a reason Cody Rhodes never becomes a nostalgia act like Stone Cold Steve Austin. And that is because through the comebacks, the returns, the repackaging, and the new faces, Cody Rhodes remains the constant because Cody Rhodes always survives. At Summerslam I fulfill my destiny, at Summerslam I change the history books, and I as finally eat that grand feast…all of you will be feasting your eyes at the New UWF Champion. After that you won’t talk about my mask, my father, my brother, my dashing lifestyle of before, or my dark lifestyle of today…because you will all be too busy talking about simply Cody Rhodes.

Cody Rhodes 6:25 come to fruition as his face shines upon you once again, for it shall be reflecting off the gold that has finally been achieved on the night that shall overshadow it’s previous.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF SS: European Championship: Rob Van Dam (c) vs Alberto Del Rio vs Jeff Jarret

Rob looks at the cute couple standing in front of him ...

Let me stop you right there, chubby ... uhm, I mean hubby, sorry. Look Karen, I fully understand you. It's always hard for women to keep calm, when they're on their period, but, at least try to remain calm, with your mouth shutted, when mommy and daddy has somethin' to figure out. Because this douchebag standin' next to you doesn't get the fact, that when Rob Van Dam wants to keep his title, he'll simply keep it. And that's it. And when you're asking me, who the hell am I ... if you haven't noticed yet, I'm European Champion, which leads me to a question ... who the heaven are you? But I won't be waiting for your answer, 'cause I know who you are. You're the one, who'll be another scratch on my gun-stock. And when you're trying to recap all my accolades, I was a WWE champion too, rigt at the same time, when I was ECW champion, so it doesn't matter if I smoke weed or not. I could be high how the hell I want, but your hubby is the one who doesn't hold any title in this company, he is the one, who has a problem to win a single match and he's the one, who's gonna be on thin ice, after SummerSlam ...

RVD just has a serious looks on his face and Fonzie puts the mic near his mouth ...

That's right, daddy! You just don't belong here, you poor fellows! Rob Van Dam is and after SummerSlam still will be UWF European Champion, baby! So, hold your orgasm, because you could be surprised, when Mr. Friday Night, is gonna kick your husband in the nuts, if he has any! You can team up with Del Rio, your mother, God or anyone else on thie Earth, but Rob Van Dam will take out anybody, who's gonna stand in his way, daddy! And if you're about to make that match an unfair fight, we'll make it a fair fight again, baby!

Fonzie is about to take off his tie, when RVD stops him right there and just trie to keep Fonzie calm ...​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Okay dude, kept it as short as your first TT was. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.