UWF 2012: Interactive History

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is Raw's Superstar of The Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: Chillin' with Chase Episode 3: Rawisrey

Great show guys. The part about Toddy's Batista cracked me up because I used to laugh my ass off at the posts in the exact same way back in the day.

Also, kok10's meltdown... lmao! Great memories.

Hey Orton
Your Going Down
This Monday on Warzone!

Dod Draper

Reaction score

BATISTA ENTERS

JOHN CENA, YOU HAVE MADE A BIG MISTAKE. I AM THE ANIMAL AND I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU THIS MONDAY ON WAR ZONE.

Lewb

Reaction score

After listening to that I have gone on the runboard, I shall have some fun here.

A lot of the stuff in this one went over my head in one way but it was interesting to learn more about the stuff that happened when I wasn't here!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I'm currently listening to this podcast and I'm enjoying it. I can't wait for the tell all podcast that will be the highest rated of all time :p heh heh.

But this is good.

Aight I finished it and that was entertaining... that last part about naming titles... heh mannnn I know I'd forget some of my accomplishments :p but I enjoyed this show. And hey... I'm available this weekend for a show. I don't think I have anything planned after Thursday.

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

This was great stuff. I wasn't sure what to expect in regards to Rey's voice, but I'm pleasantly surprised, he's just as nice a guy as he comes across. Kind of hard to believe he plays someone as psychologically imbalanced as Cody Rhodes. I wasn't around for any of the ETW stuff, so that went over my head but I was around for all the others. UCW and UWF obviously, as well as CWA, UWA, and CWF.

Rey beat my Sting, Killa's Elijah Burke, STP's Christian, and Justin's Mr. Anderson in a Championship Scramble to become the UWA Champion to give a little backstory on that. As for CWA, I have to point out that one champion was glossed over, and that is yours truly as Mankind, who held the belt on three occasions, once because of a cash-in on Hayabusa.

Great stuff, I forgot that we were asked to send in questions or I would have. Btw, it's funny that Rey picks Smackdown over Raw, because on The Dose this week he picks Raw over Smackdown. So either his opinion has changed between the time that's passed between me conducting my interview and Chase conducting his, or Rey planned it that way. Can't wait to see who the next guest is.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Monthly Awards: July 2012

RAW Superstar Of The Month: Christian

Smackdown Superstar of The Month: Batista

Brand of The Month: Smackdown

Champion of The Month: Steve Austin

Best Trashtalker Of The Month: Hoov

Most Underrated Trashtalker Of The Month: Tapout

Most Improved Trashtalker Of The Month: Lub

Tag Team Of The Month: Y.E.S.

Member Of The Month: Chase

Most Helpful Member Of The Month: SBS

Writer Of The Month: Cwalker

Feud/Storyline Of The Month: Punk/Rhodes

OMG! Moment Of The Month: Show helping Deebs

Match Of The Month: KOTM at GAB

Lewb

Reaction score

I'm going to leave my involvement until quite late in. I wouldn't have as much to say as most so I'm gunna sit out the next few rounds and then hopefully Chase will have me in a month or so and we can have a fun hour of e-fed shenanigans!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

I didn't expect Rawisrey's voice to be like that, I was expecting like a much more older voice or something.

Pretty awesome.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

RAW Superstar Of The Month: Cody Rhodes - Rawisrey is just brilliant at playing Cody Rhodes and is a pleasure to read constantly.

Smackdown Superstar of The Month: John Cena/Bray Wyatt - As Co-Head I wanted to add two deserving members to this vote, both Sam & Blizz show up everyweek and always deliver the goods and is always tough to go against them, even if Blizzard's record says otherwise :(.

Brand of The Month: Chillin' with Chase (raw sucks & Smackdown is my brand, Love you Cwalker <3)

Champion of The Month: Cody Rhodes - UWF United States Champion, man Rawisrey is just great in general with the hard work he does but his Cody Rhode's reign was fantastic and classy way to drop the belt.

Best Trashtalker Of The Month: CaptainxBumout - His Dean Ambrose was incredible even in defeat and he might have taken a few loses but he also won some as well. Just had tough competition this month.

Most Underrated Trashtalker Of The Month: Blizzard - The man's win/loss record does not represent the hardwork Blizzard puts in on match, worst win/lose record on Smackdown but is still walking into Summerslam with a title shot by the looks of it.

Most Improved Trashtalker Of The Month: BDC - Leaps and bounds better than Last month in the trash-talking and is really getting a hang of this style.

Tag Team Of The Month: Y.E.S

Member Of The Month: Cwalker (While Raw sucks, he puts in so much hard work)

Most Helpful Member Of The Month: Rawisrey - He's my spot checker but also on skype, when Me, SBS & him are discussing matches and booking, he's always got some really good ideas and two cents towards the shows.

Writer Of The Month: How has no voted for me!!!!! Me, SBS & Cwalker all bust our asses, so the three of us xD!

Feud/Storyline Of The Month: I dunno if this counts as a feud but certainly a storyline is "Who can stop the Animal?" on Smackdown.

OMG! Moment Of The Month: A Headwriter willingly jobs himself out to another trash-talker.

Match Of The Month: Gonna throw a few out here just so it's not a KotM run away (Yes Mike, I said it!)

Rhodes/CM Punk, Wolfe/D-Bry, Cena/Deebs (Smackdown) & Wyatt/Cena (IT'S A BLOODY EPIC MATCH, TRUST ME, I'M PSYCHED TO GET THE SHOW UP)

Yeah I broke the rules but I'm trying to get other stuff out there, so there's more for people to think about.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

How the hell do you download it?

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

RAW Superstar Of The Month: CM Punk. Nobody's been on more of a roll this month than DOM.

Smackdown Superstar of The Month: Damien Sandow. Despite having to ridiculously job to Chelsea, Sandow has been on fire.

Brand of The Month: Raw obviously

Champion of The Month: Steve Austin

Best Trashtalker Of The Month: Rawisrey

Most Underrated Trashtalker Of The Month: Raed R Superstar

Most Improved Trashtalker Of The Month: Tapout. Not in terms of quality, but in terms of finally getting himself noticed with Hawkins

Tag Team Of The Month: Y.E.S if they don't win the titles at Summerslam, I'll be very surprised.

Member Of The Month: Rawisrey

Most Helpful Member Of The Month: SBS

Writer Of The Month: SBS

Feud/Storyline Of The Month: Austin/Christian

OMG! Moment Of The Month: Dod returns to UWF

Match Of The Month: Rhodes/Punk at The Great American​

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Brilliant podcast. Like Lewb said, a couple of things that you guys talked about went over my head, but I enjoyed it none the less.

I know all about the Rawisrey curse, which is why he won't be winning at Summerslam :p

Can't wait to see who you have on next week Chase.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

I love how the Chelsea thing got brought up o_O!...

But hell, RawisRey liked the idea from what I remember :(..

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

The Chelsea thing was funny to me. Heh heh :D

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

I was listening through the podcast and suddenly I heard about someone, who took someone else's job and I couldn't think of anything else than this:

[video=youtube;A0QjcGgLBjQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0QjcGgLBjQ[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.