TWITTER DECISION

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should we keep Twitter threads?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
When we introduced Twitter threads, activity on this section massively increased.

We hoped this would be constant and because of this we would have required an extra subforum due to the amount of activity.

However activity has slumped, and we are thinking to scrap the twitter threads completely because they have become practically dead.

If you think we should keep them please post why.

We would like to know which system you prefer. Before the twitter threads we had a very active discussion thread whilst we now have several smaller twitter threads with varying levels of activity and use and that doesn't connect as well between the users. Would you therefore rather see us scrap the twitter threads and go back to the discussion thread and similar threads or give the twitter system another go?

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
I say scrap the Twitter thing and have everyone post in the Fed X discussion thread again.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Hannah James said:
It's because of school starting. Give it some time.

The forum is down due to school starting but other areas of the forum are blossoming with activity. I just think people got easily bored with it. :sad:

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Tidus said:
The forum is down due to school starting but other areas of the forum are blossoming with activity. I just think people got easily bored with it. :sad:

What other areas? 9:00 am -4:00 pm here @ the Philippines means dead forums. It's school. Trust me. It's not only Fed X, it's the forums as a whole

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Hannah James said:
What other areas? 9:00 am -4:00 pm here @ the Philippines means dead forums. It's school. Trust me. It's not only Fed X, it's the forums as a whole

Don't get me wrong, of course forum activity is down in general. :haha: - I just mean the user's who've got these Twitter threads, have been online numerous times, and haven't posted in them. They could have simply forgot about them, I don't know. :lol1:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Just give me a couple days, ill get twitter and make it big by posting how great i am over, and over, and over again. :true:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I still saw we get a subforum for Fed-x, one click for warzone, one for stars under main page for new characters/faqs. Then each forum has the deal, but this wont work with the activity being so low lately. Someday.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
I like that idea Aids, would help out a lot tbh. But correct as you said, until we get acivity up, we won't get any subforums

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Apologies for not updating my twitter thread, haven't been keeping up to date with the product tbh. I'll catch up in a while and probably update it.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
IT Factor said:
Apologies for not updating my twitter thread, haven't been keeping up to date with the product tbh. I'll catch up in a while and probably update it.

Aids4champ.