Triple S: The Miz

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
On the mic 9/10
He can still be corny but he is entertaining and draws in the crowd with every word. He is also clever with some spins he puts on things.

As a wrestler 6/10
Slightly above average. He doesn't do much but does enough to stay effective and make others look good as well.

Can I take him seriously 7/10
Currently? Yes but can he sustain his success, even he falls back to midcard status and gets weekly airtime cut he won't be taken as seriously as a threat. He succeeds because he is featured a lot.

Main Event worthy 8/10
He proved he belongs there but can he stay there. His only feuds have been Orton and Cena, can he last feuding with a less established person?

Can he connect with the fans 8/10
He sense of humor works with older fans and he is good at cheap heat to draw in hatred from the kids, so I think so for sure.